Skip to content

Suggestions for foreplay/teasing poses

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Suggestions for foreplay/teasing poses

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    DemonXXX
    Participant

Why there is no free designer of poses?
    Everyone would create and sent, the best would appear in game.

Sandra88
    Participant

Hey…well how about some objects to tease or relax.

😛

Some ideas I have here…

A handhold feather to tickle or torture .
    A ice-cube in mouth or hand . (good for foreplay and teasing)
    A cig (sorry non-smokers..some people do) to relax after a good fuck hehehe ( just layback and talk)sounds like afterplay though hehe and maybe second round 😉

A tube of luber to make things smoother (making rubbing in the luber-moves)

Well sofar i can think of some..might add some more ideas or you might have some 😉

Have a blast time and meny dates 🙂

DemonXXX
    Participant

Hey…well how about some objects to tease or relax. 😛

Some ideas I have here…

A handhold feather to tickle or torture .
    A ice-cube in mouth or hand . (good for foreplay and teasing)

At least a dildo(s) for the aid to the man for satisfaction of the woman(s). 😉

Janine Dee
    Participant

The big concern with user developed stuff (clothing was also suggested) is the verification process that it's safe. Making those options available would also mean making operating code available, and that raises security issues.

Bear
    Participant

A side by side position, with such touching options, to the lips, neck, breast, nipple, abdomen, mons, the thighs, and grins… and that intimate gate.

Set it up with object options… say the feather, a rose, a riding crop, dildo  (unfortunately probably limited to objects of similar lengths)… or ice cube, bullet, rose petal,….

Indeed that would be a fun pose to play with.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Bear a bullet ? Trails of licking , kissing , and tasting from head to toes 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛

DonSteve
    Participant

How about a massage pose for mf?
    Either by adding oil to the gentle 4play, or using a tantric/body2body options.

The dance should feature some more nice figures or spins, just to fool around.
    Maybe you can offer a gentlemans’ or dancing course update 4 that? 🙂

Further notes on this in the suggestions 4 rooms.

Foreplay for 3somes!
    Considering the ffm options, there should also be some sort of 4play. From a mans point of view only, I would recommend:

Share some champagne, once you bought the corresponding item for your room! 😉

Call me old fashioned, but I would care for a 3some dance to break the ice. Should feature a litte more options than the couple dance, though. How that could work out? Maybe like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdgySL41iDU
    Some massage options with a swap button
    A sexy pillow fight between the girls
    fancy games in the hot tub – also availble along with the corresponding room update
    why not having a common shower?

All these ideas come from the mind of a man, thus I strongly recommend, nay beg those ladies here enjoying the company of a beautiful woman as well, to please correct, adjust, and recommend further poses. Only then, all of us may have fun in equal measure. 😉

Kind regards:
    Steve 8)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

All sounds sooo good! nice find for a new entry in the forum! oh, i forget….wellcome!

i think the video you add is a good and fantastic idea for a group dance! you have my seal of approved!

Vaughan

Achat has listened and read the suggestions in this topic. Some have been created and are available in the shop.

Here are a few of them to whet your appetite …

Found in Scenes, Box 1 – Talk & Dance Section of the Achat Mall.

Found in Scenes, Box 2 – Foreplay Section on the Achat Mall.

Talented Members are also able to create poses for us now, so keep the ideas coming and who knows…
    your idea may be used as a pose or could even inspire Achat & member creators to use your suggestions as an action.

Members Creations can be seen in the Achat Mall, Scenes, B-Shop part. I believe at the moment.. there are only MF & MS poses there.
    Please advise if there are other couples available.

If you buy or use some of the poses regular, please do a review and let other members know what you think and if a worthy buy. Thanks.
    More Details here… Topics » Forum News » Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.