Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Long time seens I posted here, but I think it was time for some news. And it's a big news!

The first volume of Sunstone is out!  http://shiniez.deviantart.com/journal/happy-sunstone-day--502270680 Maaan, I really love Master Shiniez work, so I was daaamn happy when he appreciated my 3D design of his bed….eh eh eh! 

Aaaand just to let you discover again his arts……some of his old works!

all_tucked_in_by_shiniez-d4fd4ch.jpg

The last two are dedicate to our little Blue…..hugs and kisses, my little sweet friend!

bluedenim
    Participant

Long time seens I posted here, but I think it was time for some news.

The last two are dedicate to our little Blue…..hugs and kisses, my little sweet friend!

I love them Sweetie, thank you so much!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

My pleasure…..and you know what!? I'm sure you would love the entire story Shiniez drawn, not just this pics. I think it really suit you when you started here on AChat!

bluedenim
    Participant

Thanks Sweetie, I've tried, but I can't find all of the story.. loks fun, will I have to join the site to read it all?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Look at the first post in the first page, there are the link for any chapter

bluedenim
    Participant

Thanks I will.. xx

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I finished volume 2.  I just ordered volumes 3 and 4.

Its a fun read, a good read, some parts get boring. Like for instance at this point I don't care about the other characters,I just want to know what happens with Ally and Lisa.  Some parts made me sad, but that is what the writer intended.
    The way its written, you know they end up and stay together, so that is kind of a drama downer. Still we watch the relationship grow and little bits of trust given.  I'm loving it.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Go on with the read, Andrea, you will be deeply surprised…….trust me!

Zuzannah
    Participant

Wow.  H.B.  Love them pictures.    :-* :-*

You got anymore  ? 

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Go on with the read, Andrea, you will be deeply surprised…….trust me!

I dont want to be surprised now, I WANT them together.

Anonymous
    ME  TOO !
    Zuzannah
    Participant

I've just seen that these can be bought from a large company that starts with “A”  lol.   

If only I had the money.  Grrrrrr.   

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I got them used from that “A” company  5.40 dollars and then 3.99 S+H but you can also get them digitally.
    I wanted hard matter in my hands though.

But if you go to deviant art you can see it for free. It will be missing some artwork and things but as far as I can tell the story is complete

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I finished volume 4 and now I have to wait till December for volume 5 to come out?!
    Nooooo!!     

Oh my heart breaks for Ally

“…To be Loved by the one you love is EVERYTHING”

Momma_andrea
    Participant

SUNSTONE volume 5

showed up yesterday and now I am reading it today. The artwork is the same as the others, to be honest right now I am just reading, barely looking at the pictures. It is a character driven story. I know the ultimate outcome, but I NEED to see how they get there, how they resolve it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.