Skip to content

MS. Pose Review Request. 33. Surprise from behind

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review Request. 33. Surprise from behind

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

MS. Pose Review Request. 33. Surprise from behind

What do you all think about the new Surprise from behind pose for MS for A$ 199?

exciting-surprise-for-your-lover-2435.jpg

I've only tried the pose with RB so I can't tell you what the male options are but here are the shemale options.

SHEMALE ACTIONS
    1. Hands of face
    2. Massage breast, your right breast.
    3. Jerk off, your own penis that is.
    4. Enjoy
    5. Bend forward
    6. Dance, you kind dance with him still inside you.
    7. Finger mouth, you're fingering your own mouth.
    8. Leg back
    9. Grab forearms, you grab is fore arms en lean forward slightly.
    10. Swing tits, well your basically shaking them from side to side.
    11.Bend back, you're leaning on his shoulder.
    12. Grab cock, you grab his cock while he's still doing you.
    13 – 16. 4 x pleasure faces.

Nat33
    Participant

Hello,
    For me it's a good pose.
    Successfully tested last night
    I think the price is correct.
    Only the action “leg back” I dont like it too much!
    Male action, I don't know but some are good.
    A good pose to buy for me 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The pose is good…….maybe a kiss option would be a nice add to it, just to have a tender moment

Nat33
    Participant

Yes hentaiboy69, a kiss option would be welcome in this pose.

Brandybee
    Participant

Would a kind guy or his partner list the man's actions for the Forum Village …  Thanks ever so

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Maybe Master Tango can….we had tested it yesterday!  :

Brandybee
    Participant

HB,  I think you have just volunteered you and Tango to be the first volunteers for  LOLOL    –  Labourers of Love or Lust –  to outline the SM poses for prospective buyers  … 

Thanks Adera  for you quick  response 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Bee…….are you telling me and my Master are like laboratory's mouse!?   

MiaTS
    Participant

Tried it and loved it!
    Like some of you said, it only lacks the kiss option.

Thanks for the pose, anyway. We've been waiting for ages.

Brandybee
    Participant

@ HB

“More  about being knights to the cause …   for the good of forum …”    Standing up ,  Right fist across chest to left shoulder …   ” to live the moment, to note the actions, to remember our moves  .. and to pass on this great knowledge  …  TO THE PEOPLE ”    fisting the air in triumph & victory….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmhhmm……this bring back some nice memories about knight……… 

trike_riding
    Participant

hhmm now that I think about. I don't remember the male poses as well. but its a good pose. I guess I go hunt down some volinteers for lab mice.lol

Kingdustin
    Participant

iv been thinking of spending last of money on this pose. it a great pose, I like it for MF and i know I will like it for MS as well. I'm just hesitant  on spending last of my cash. as for price of the pose it well worth it. Nice to see a other pose for MS, now I would like to see it added to SS.

Steelsilk
    Participant

The pose feels a bit rigid to me but I love it. My only real complaint is there is no SS version of the pose…like so many other SM poses.

Vaughan

PRICE: 199A$

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 4: From Behind.

This is a general request for someone in the MS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post the pose review update in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

• Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.