Skip to content

Sweat, cum & spit

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Sweat, cum & spit

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Well it's not like we're without it so I don't feel like I'm missing out much, we'll probably get a pose for it but it might be a while until that.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

She is only 18 you know!

hehe , wrong , 18 1/2 lol  . And sorry for all women , but FF dont have spanking pose who use a spanker , and the erotic spanking is little short in number of actions ( and its the only spanking pose we have ) 

aaaahhhh, being eighteen……an half life ago for me. mmmh, thinking about a girl i know, crap, Rukya u can be my daughter……gosh!

NewGurl
    Participant

She is only 18 you know!

hehe , wrong , 18 1/2 lol  . And sorry for all women , but FF dont have spanking pose who use a spanker , and the erotic spanking is little short in number of actions ( and its the only spanking pose we have ) 

I know Ruyka  (sigh)  wish we had more spanking actions too

bluedenim
    Participant

She is only 18 you know!

I know Ruyka   (sigh)  wish we had more spanking actions too

*sigh* sometimes only a man will do!      *hides behind sofa where NG can't find her*

NewGurl
    Participant

She is only 18 you know!

I know Ruyka   (sigh)  wish we had more spanking actions too

*sigh* sometimes only a man will do!      *hides behind sofa where NG can't find her*

You just wait till I get ahold of your Ass now!!!!!!

bluedenim
    Participant

Been a day or two darling, I was beginning to think you didn't love me anymore!

NewGurl
    Participant

Oh baby, Never  Between power outages and falling asleep (my fault)  I am having a rough time being with you, BUT Never Doubt My Love For you Darling    Just For You   

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Two bouquet of roses for you blue…..how lucky girl you are! 

Rukya
    Participant

sooo cute , kisses to you two girls

AndreaJ
    Participant

Am new here so don't know whether I've missed the thread…but how about being able to pull out & cum over  stomach or ass..or as a she-male I don't have these options?

bluedenim
    Participant

Oh baby, Never  Between power outages and falling asleep (my fault)  I am having a rough time being with you, BUT Never Doubt My Love For you Darling    Just For You   

Sometimes, I think I don't deserve you Sweetheart  :-* :-* :-*

Rukya
    Participant

Am new here so don't know whether I've missed the thread…but how about being able to pull out & cum over  stomach or ass..or as a she-male I don't have these options?

talking of this  you remembered me one thing , few nights ago , i was little bored alone in front of my screen when a shemale come talk to me and ask me to go in room . Thinking of it few minutes i say myself why not , i'm bored , she is bored lets go . And here surprise , in FM poses the move dont change when one of the partners cum , and i remark this too with robot boy when i tryed poses . Then why with FF poses is there a basic pose for cumming and not in MF and FS . (Take the voice of calimero) Its really too injust 

Lover
    Participant

@ AndreaJ: A good question and many of us wanna have this! IMO I would like to have this option in every pose. It's more realistic if we can choose where we wanna cum.

Adera
    Participant

Rukya, are you saying that there are no basic actions when cumming in FS? As far as I know there are.

AndreaJ, welcome to the forum. The options to do that would be nice, as it is now you have to be quick and change the actions to the desired ones right after cumming.

marklong
    Participant

@ AndreaJ: A good question and many of us wanna have this! IMO I would like to have this option in every pose. It's more realistic if we can choose where we wanna cum.

Yes would love the choice. Could go to a pov point and cum minigame

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.