Skip to content

Sweat, cum & spit

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Sweat, cum & spit

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, for what i see, adera is right Rukya. wonder why you don't have the same impression!

Rukya
    Participant

i dont know then , all i know is that i have push the bar to max , then press the “squirt” button and my avi did'nt change pose for “cum” . Maybe a bug ? if it is , its a good bug hehe its nice to cum with the legs up in at the wall pose , without returning to the basic pose  . and if it is a bug , its sad that i dont have it with FF poses lol

bluedenim
    Participant

I agree with Rukya about the poses changing if you click “squirt”

I haven't logged them, but it seems that most poses default to “squirt” position as soon as you click the button which would never happen in rl

Adera
    Participant

When I reached orgasm in the MS pose my avatar changed the actions, what happened to Rukya has happened to me a few times in different poses and I can only call it a glitch or a small bug.

Mhmm, changing the actions like that wouldn't happen irl… some change would occur but not as drastic as it is here at times.

Rukya
    Participant

Yes , hihi , when my partner is in my ass and i feel the orgasm come , i dont tell her ” please , return to my pussy , i'll cum soon” 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, you can allways say “put it out, i wanna taste your cum” 

Adera
    Participant

Hentaiboy… I think Rikya means that when she is getting fucked in the ass by another girl she doesn't want to change that when she feels she's about to cum herself. I agree with that, I would be terribly frustrating if someone pulled out when I'm about to orgasm.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

my bad…….an ugly joking! soooorry!  :

Rukya
    Participant

hehe , try to read well , or wear glasses lol

SonyaVixen
    Participant

total agree with that topic and make that cum stay on our bodies for a while

Rukya
    Participant

Please dev team , generalise this bug if its one , its really nice to not chance pose when we cum …. ah it could be nice if the women avatars were cumming too in place of squirting 

bluedenim
    Participant

Rukya gets my vote too!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

errr….Rukya, maybe you mean change, not chance……  *covering my ass whit my hands and moving along the wall*

sexilicious
    Participant

hentai she could always hit the front part of you too lol doesn't have to be just the butt

Rukya
    Participant

hehe i forgive you this time hentai , juste cause its true that i meant change and not chance , but next time try to follow the advice of sexilicious 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.