Skip to content

Game Idea, Swinging…

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea, Swinging…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Trekmanalpha
    Participant

See, I think this game needs a whole new level of interaction, poses, and ideas…

What about introducing a 4 way set of poses? all universal, as to be used by either Male, Shemale, or Females. I myself would not mind at all, if I invited another couple to a get together, just to screw them, or just to watch them screw…

Or, how bout we be able to get pairs to “Share” a room? That way, they could either use the new 4 way poses, or just keep and use the ones they have as a couple, and share things…

I dont know how that would work out tho, but it’s an idea…

Anyone else interested in this?

Unhealer
    Participant

even just a couple 2 ways in 1 room where you can swap, would work easy for mfmf or something, but i think theyll charge for every new pose even if its just 1 person watching 2 other people in an old pose

Janine Dee
    Participant

The concern that's been coming up with more then three in a room is the size of the game screen. With that many avatars there would be a definite issue.

Bear
    Participant

hmm,…wouldn't want them heading off on another tangent before they settle down and deal with the needs of the existing groups. They need to address issues of the FF, 3some groups and shemales before launching off on that.

TightFit74
    Participant

I am very tempted with the idea. have been thinking about it recently since i made a few good friends and it's a shame we can't all be together in one room at once.
    Still, I tend to share the same opinion as Bear, wanting the developers to pay more attention to the requests of some groups of users in the game, before expanding in that direction.
    I love the idea and l quote:

I mean, this game has yet to even touch its full potential, as long as the coders keep working on it.

Bear
    Participant

besides I don't want them distracted from my kilt request

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm down with it, you'd totoally have my vote.  But at the rate they just started giving us what we want, I'm not holding out to much hope.

hatcher
    Participant

The concern that's been coming up with more then three in a room is the size of the game screen. With that many avatars there would be a definite issue.

Absolutely agree… that would mean more kb's and more strain on the graphics. i know that mine is able to handle it but anymore and i be pushing it

Adera
    Participant

Could be good but I think it would be hard to make it really good. Sure finding partners for it wouldn't be too hard but to make it a really good experiance with 4 random guys and girls is gambling.

I'm not very concerned about the requirements for it but I understand it wouldn't work to well for some.

Anyway for myself I rather have some more MS and SS poses right now… well I want a cute Ms Clause outfit too.

Anonymous

well here's my 2 cents:

it's hard enough finding a good one-on-one partner
    even harder finding 2 others that you want to have a good time with…*and* coordinating the times so that the 3 of you can meet
    trying to get a good 4some together…nigh impossible

good idea…but i'm sure it would be a *ton* of work to implement that into the program

Unhealer
    Participant

a couple of 2somes would be easy though, everythings already there

Anonymous

as long as getting everyone there at the same time isn't an issue for you 

TightFit74
    Participant

Schedules matching might be an issue, but my spouse and i know a couple that we visit frequently. Just never the 4 of us all together. We have been talking about it and everyone loves the idea. If only 2 2somes with swap-possibilities. That shouldn't be too difficult.
    Still, my point made earlier still stands: FF poses first

Bear
    Participant

It's a great suggestion,…but agree,…just too many other issues that need to be addressed

sinnnn
    Participant

@bobby

hmmm can't help and feel like thats a hint.   lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.