Skip to content

Tangoracer. My Wall.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Tangoracer. My Wall.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    jayc
    Participant

CONGRATS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE ;D

Stone & jayc

Anonymous

Congratulations to you, Jinger and Tango.

I wish you many happy, joy filled years together.

Peace

Fixxgiggle

Brandybee
    Participant
    HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY-  JINGERBIRD & TANGORACER
    champagne-bottle-ice-bucket-two-glasses-christmas-gift-isolated-white-background-35053740.jpg
    tangoracer
    Participant

Thank you to all that have congratulated us on our One year Anniversary

But the biggest thanks is to Jingerbird for putting up with me for this year MMMWAHHHHHH  Love you so much and  heres to the next great year together.

sylque
    Participant

Congrats

AusWoody
    Participant

​​So a whole year huh ? good job 🙂

look forward to saying the same in 50 yrs

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

[img]https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDsGUBJm6qjSznJ&w=470&h=246&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcos.h-cdn.co%2Fassets%2F14%2F31%2F1600x800%2F1406832048-1406823730-old_couple.png&cfs=1&upscale=1&sx=36&sy=0&sw=1528&sh=800[/img]

Congratulations

TANGO &  JINGER

On your anniversary

[img]http://static1.squarespace.com/static/534f154ae4b0bcfb2b436594/t/55cae2c2e4b002535ed760c0/1439359682820/[/img]

tangoracer
    Participant

Dyslexia and being dyslexic

It is well know to a lot of the forum reads I am dyslexic and do struggle with my reading but I have worked hard to be part of the forum and entered the story contest a few times 🙂

Just to give you some idea of what happens with me and my dyslexia when I start to read long posts all the words start to merge into one mass of letters some times the words look to be mixed up.

JusttogiveyousomeideaofwhathappenswithmeandmydyslexiawhenIstarttoreadlongpostsallthewordsstarttomergeintoonemassofletterssometimes look the to words up mixed

Take a look at this site and see if you can read the post 🙂

http://www.thememo.com/2016/03/08/this-website-shows-you-what-its-like-to-read-as-a-dyslexic/

Anonymous

Oddly, I can read that. Fully read that. I am dyslexic also.

Nat33
    Participant

I’m sorry I’m not dislexic but french ;D

Kisses to all :-* Mwaaahh like say Tango and Jinger 😉

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

their are many that have this  dyslexic

they say I have it to  only thing is I can read  but my  writing  is not so good.

It don't bother me  ,if you all can understand me or not up to you I understand myself and that is
    what is most important  to me ..
    I had had many make fun of my writing  for this 

and I like them to know it never bothered me  ..

just because I can't write great like them , do's not mean I am  not  intelligent

I feel more sorry for the ones that can write and dont  know who to use their  intelligent's for the better good …

that's all I have to say on this .

Brandybee
    Participant

Tango,

What can I say except I am so proud of you and everything you have achieved. It just makes me cry with pride.  I bet Ma Tango is too.

Well done. You are an inspiration to all.

Here are Tango's stories  if you wish to read them.  You should to see all he has done and the goals he has acomplished.

ACHAT'S HALL OF FAME

15. Tangoracer 
    http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1674133&page=submissions

martinus
    Participant

I understand you completely Tango, for me reading English is about the same as for you i guess, when the text get to long the things also try to merge for my eyes.

But in my case i guess it’s not being dyslexic but being dutch. But i can feel the struggle with you as i try to do the same as you and be a part of the forum community.

I try to avoid the long posts but did manage to write a story for the contest. So brother Tango lets pop a Stella and drink to us being the good sports and keeping up with the rest.

==============================================================================================================

Sad to announce…

minni91
    Participant
    It is with deep regret that I need to inform our friends here at Achat that Tangoracer passed away on 20th September 2020.

As some know he was the life and soul of achat, nobody had a bad word to say about him, all the ladies loved him and the men wanted to be him!
    After a short illness in hospital he lost his battle.

Leaving behind our 2year old son and his two grown up sons.

He will truly be missed by myself and his family

Zuzannah
    Participant

TANGORACER. RIP.

I’m So sorry for your loss Minni. :'( :'( :'( And Charge sends his condolences too. :'( :'( :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.