Skip to content

Taskbar icon disappear after the last update.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Taskbar icon disappear after the last update.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Billy
    Participant

Ok, this is really maked me mad..

After the last update, i noticed that the taskbar icon in the right side, is not exist anymore.
    That means that if we close the window with the “X”, the game exits completely and another one thing is, if we close the window with the “-” we are not be able to see if anyone talking to us or making an invite, cos there is no blinking icon..
    This is really frustrating..
    We wait over of six months for the double penetration pose.. Nothing so far, except some “useless” poses..
    In the shemale-female-male group there is no pose about the man making love to female or to shemale.. This is ridicules…
    Public chat worked for a couple of days and after that you removed it.. WHY??

All those things and some more, making me to think seriously if i will renew my membership for another year…

Adera
    Participant

The new way of exiting the program is more intuitive for new users, I was abit annoyed that it didn't exit when I was new.

I can see people writing to me, the AChat icon starts flashing in the windowbar. Btw I'm using Windows 7, might not work with XP.

Mmm I want the man to be able to make love to me in a 3some. If I have a big, hot, randy man sporting a hard on in a room I tend to wanna play with it but ultimatly I want it inside of me… fucking me hard.

The told us they why they removed the public chat in a thread, I don't remember why exactly right now.

Billy
    Participant

Come on Adera, anyone knows how to close an application even if he/she is not be able to do that with the “x” button…
    On the taskbar, right click on the icon and choose exit.. its so simple.. Anyway..

Even that, they could leave the achat icon on taskbar when we going to minimize the window with the “-” button… But they didnt..

i would love to be able to do hard sex with a shemale in a group – “taking” both female-shemale one right after the other, but the team dont giving  us the chance for that so far…Another dissapointing..  So i m being able to do sex with a shemale only when we are the 2 of us in a room..

Adera
    Participant

It wasn't hard to close the program, I'm not dumb… even though I'm a blonde.

They could add a “.” button that minimizes to the taskbar, I've seen that in some programs.

Mmm and there's just one pose where a guy can fuck me, I already have lots of poses for playing with him and sucking him. I really want a pose where I lie on my back, legs in the air, him between my legs… well you get it.

Lover
    Participant

If you use the “x” to shutdown AChat it exists compeltely. Correct. This was the  way it worked in the beginning and this was one of my wishes after they changed it after an update. So they made me happy

I can't see any problems as this is the way most programs work.

They stopped the general chat as some members used it to spam other. I don't know if they still are working on it but I think so.

Adera
    Participant

User made chat rooms would be better. Some poeple where like “sex?” in the general chat every 30 seconds and they received gloating from the ones enjoying the chat.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Personally I REALLY like the exiting update. When I close a program I don't like having to close it twice. If I'm distracted when closing it then that stupid little icon would sit there “Please Login” till I notice it blinking and close the program entirely.

As as the double penetration… there has been one threesome update in those six months, and the fact that your orientation allows you to use it puts you ahead of those of us who can't.

I'm sorry, it's just that as a male who has sex with women and shemales you've been getting new positions on a weekly basis. (If not multi-weekly.) As a lesbian… well I'll work up some outrage for you if you can go a MONTH without a new position.

Adera
    Participant

Mmm its not so bad for me neither as I like all sexes.

TightFit74
    Participant

I am content with the new update although pressing the x and exiting completely was a bit of a surprise. I was stunned for a while, looking for the icon in the toolbar. Again lack of communication. But as Janine and Lover pointed out, this is how most programs work. It just needs getting used to and since we are human, it's what we do best.
    All I want to say is there is always a reason to complain (even though some have good reasons to), there is just no way to please all. Along with the request for dp, there have been requests for more male clothing, more ff poses, more shemale poses, 4 somes, and I could probably fill the whole page with requests. As I see it, the developers are watching this forum closely, and if they see an opportunity to make money out of the suggestions made her (or save money by asking forum members to help translate , yes i was happy to help as well), they will. As Bear pointed out, some things are just difficult to create without the program crashing. The majority of users don't have up-to-date hardware (what's the average age of a pc?) and the program has to run on those pcs.
    I'm playing a bit devil's advocatel here maybe, but until the developers speak up themselves, it will always be guessing what their real motives are for the choices they make.

tom
    Participant

I can see people writing to me, the AChat icon starts flashing in the windowbar. Btw I'm using Windows 7, might not work with XP.

Hi,
    it should work also with XP, at least it works with the XP we have here (but you can never be sure when using Windows  ).
    tom

TightFit74
    Participant

It does, at least with my 5 year old version…

Adera
    Participant

Billy, then it should be flashing for you too.

Nice to see you again Tom, thanks for the great poses you've given me and the rest of the shemales.

Billy
    Participant

Yeah Adera hunny, its flashing, either in windows 7 or XP, i checked it..

@Tightfight, don't worry pal, someone have to be the devil's advocate..

@Janine, what that means? I really can go over a month without a new pose, i am a patient man but about the DP pose we are waiting over a six months as i said before.. I know maybe its difficult for the developers, but i still believe they could posted it out so far.. Anyway..

And i still don't like the new future – i mean closing the app with the “x” button, i can have an objection for that, can't i?

It wasn't hard to close the program, I'm not dumb… even though I'm a blonde.

They could add a “.” button that minimizes to the taskbar, I've seen that in some programs.

This is exactly what i want.. Am i asking too much??

Mmm and there's just one pose where a guy can fuck me, I already have lots of poses for playing with him and sucking him. I really want a pose where I lie on my back, legs in the air, him between my legs… well you get it.

Of course i got it.. I also love this, being between legs..

tom
    Participant

You mean minimizes to the system tray?

tom

Billy
    Participant

Yeah Tom, exactly that..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.