Skip to content

SM / BDSM Desires

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes SM / BDSM Desires

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    SexGiverFem
    Participant

Tell your SM/BDSM desires

Hi guys and girls,

i was thinking about having clothes designed for SM and BDSM in Achat. Things like collars, ball gags and a lot more. Hopefully we will get them in the shop soon.

Can you tell about your SM / BDSM desires and fantasies?

bluedenim
    Participant

Well I'll be looking forward to seeing and buying those……
    welcome to the Forum SexGiverFem and hope to hear lots more from you soon.
    x

tangoracer
    Participant

Same here blue (kiss) (kiss) Just some  good collars would be a great start 
    Come on DEV TEAM lets get same made up for us

Welcome to the land of the forum Sexgiverfem

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Talking about collar is like drilling on an open wound!

Collar had win the poll of march but dev-team don't have release them yet. Oh, well…..we have just to wait, i presume!

And SexGiverFem…..a big welcome to you!

SexGiverFem
    Participant

thanks for welcoming me, i hope it will come soon. all we can do is just wait…

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi ya Sexgiverfem, welcome to this crazy place … Think your idea has a lot of fans ..

Have you checked out The dungeon and Ice House yet in the erotic story sections … Might be just up your street.

Hope to read more of your ideas, desires and views. Have fun now

;D

james_dean
    Participant

Great ideas Sexgiverfem.  Welcome to the forums!

substeve
    Participant

how about more bondage gear so the male can be bound too.

substeve
    Participant

definitely need to have poses so male can be bound also mybe some cbt devices

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I have a spanking horse in R/L and that would be cool (because, well it's a lot of fun)
    and suspension ,chain from the ceiling.

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome to the forums momma_andrea

Mmmm would love to come visit your spanking house
    and yes we do need more restrants would be nice or just to be able for the males to be tied to the cross and the bed would be a good start

Brandybee
    Participant

Welcome Momma_andrea, Good to see you found your way to the Forum Village and posted. Cool idea on new equipment for fun and frolics. Check out the Janines Dungeon in Fantasy & Fettishes and the Icehouse in the Erotic story sections. Might be just up your street ! ;D

I think the Achat gods are catching on with the equipment poses, we have recently had poses which include a swing, the St Andrews Cross and the woman bound to the bed. Hopefully they will be available for the men to be bound too and for the other orientations. Patience is the key here but going in the direction you may find of interest.

Look forward to more of views & ideas. Enjoy Girl, Have fun now 😛

Momma_andrea
    Participant

QUOTE: “Welcome to the forums momma_andrea
    Mmmm would love to come visit your spanking house
    and yes we do need more restrants would be nice or just to be able for the males to be tied to the cross and the bed would be a good start”

LoL its not a house, it’s a Horse. a house of nothing but spanking might be to much. (maybe)
    Spanking horses are cool because of course they are not just for spanking. Its a nice place for a girl to bend over and just be Used, admired, tickled.
    fasten a dildo to it and make her ride. the posibilities are endless. ;D

so many positions, so little time.

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Momma_andrea,

do you like to introduce yourself in our special board for new members? It would be nice and more members could welcome you in our crzay world 😉
    You find it here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Also think about giving us your birthday – we like to send you wishes and greetings 🙂

grnidgds
    Participant

maybe a BDSM room complete with all the toys? I know I’d use it 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.