Skip to content

SM / BDSM Desires

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes SM / BDSM Desires

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    slaved
    Participant

LoL its not a house, it's a Horse. a house of nothing but spanking might be to much. (maybe)
    Spanking horses are cool because of course they are not just for spanking. Its a nice place for a girl to bend over and just be Used, admired, tickled.
    fasten a dildo to it and make her ride. the posibilities are endless. 

so many positions, so little time.

Do you mean something like this Miss Momma_andrea ?

horseasy.jpg

bluedenim
    Participant

And if you can fasten a Hitachi to it, it would be just like the one in Miss Christie's dungeon……

Momma_andrea
    Participant

YES!! this is ours, dong is attached with belt and Hubby made it to my height. Sometimes Im spanked sometimes I ride the dong
    Sometimes I ride the dong and he stuffs my mouth full.  hehehe
    and when I'm really warmed up I ride the dong and he takes my other hole.
    OH and the whole thing has hinges so it can be folded and put in the closet.

sm3369
    Participant

Would you like something like this Blue? It's in the style of your own . I would love to try this, as I too enjoy some good hot spanking  .

Yes folks, I do .

Kisses,

Stephanie

bluedenim
    Participant

Mmmmmmmmmm……

Looks nice Steph, but it can't dominate me like a real person and my bf is more than willing although not like Miss Christy did and I miss her.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I would adore having a collar. I don't plan on having a Master but I would buy a collar
    and they could make multiple colors and styles, I would need 2.  Thick utilitarian collar for play and a smaller ornate one for fashion.

grnidgds
    Participant

love the idea of 2 styles 

Momma_andrea
    Participant

A thought came to me about fashion for the Domme in me. (not that there is much of one)
    Riding clothes,  the white blouse, tight fitting black slacks and shiny black boots at least over the calf. and of course the riding Crop
    tell me the submissive boys wouldnt love that (throw the hat away though)
    [img]https://d27fcql9yjk2c0.cloudfront.net/assets/2923498/lightbox/MdC~posh%20riding~JPG.jpg?1296318480[/img]

bluedenim
    Participant

Domme?

Give the girl red hair and you'll see what my bf loves to use my crop on! imagine her bent over your saddle!

:-*

Urban
    Participant

Would you like something like this Blue? It's in the style of your own . I would love to try this, as I too enjoy some good hot spanking  .

Yes folks, I do .

Kisses,

Stephanie

Maybe i am a little bit “conservative” but barre hand is my fav 

bluedenim
    Participant

It depends on my mood, but there's nothing better than being bent over his knee and spanked, even if it's just to start……..

Machines have no emotions.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

But you can use it for training……better if your pretty butt don't forget that sensation!

Bear
    Participant

Personal touch is so much more appreciated. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Personal touch is so much more appreciated. 

Of course, Bear……but when you are alone and feel some urge…….you know, human mind always find a way to satisfy it!

sexilicious
    Participant

machines just aren't the same as the person doing it though Would rather have the person delivering the spanks or even be the one to pinch the nipples etc. *sighs* not the same doing it yourself either.

by the way got to thinking now that people can do clothing on here is there any of the clothing maps where the designers could make their own collars? I haven't seen the maps to use on here for clothing but was curious if it went high enough for the collar to be designed by us. Anyway just a thought cause I've seen many varieties of clothing and accessories in the other game I'm on where the majority is made by the people. Course I haven't gotten into making the stuff as of yet hehe maybe I should learn and start building my own designs.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.