Skip to content

SM / BDSM Desires

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes SM / BDSM Desires

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

People Love this Way of life Roxxy.

There will always be Dominant and Submissive People.

People come here to live out fantasies that they won't/can't do in Real Life.

I myself when I first started here was Owned.  It didn't last long.  But, Do you feel any different towards me???

The excitement soon ebbed and I left and found a Spouse. (Which also didn't last very long).  Who was underneath A Dominant, which was very exciting. And that's what this is all about,  Excitement and having Fun.

You can see in my Avi's page it says Submissive.  Do you think that Submissive's always want to be owned and to be enslaved.  Its just a part of my personality which sometimes (although haven't done it for some time.  Maybe I'm growing out of it)  I like to practice.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Zu I said I means I

how you live your life is choies
    your still Zu to me

I dont want to see hurt torture see them humiliated or in slaved owned

I can have my own opine as to what I feel to right?

Btw I see myself very alpha Dom but I am

submissive to my partner some times ;D

sub to me means respecting him …

No hurt no pain no humiliaten

I do like being tied and spanked some times 😀

all with out hurt and pain….

Zuzannah
    Participant

Cause you have a right to your own opinion Roxxy.

So do I.

All I'm saying is that people love that way of life That's all.  :-*

Rukya
    Participant

You should not do the mistake between get owned and get slaved foxy . And anyway , in this game ( like in all others games ) , this is not the master/mistress who have the power but the sub . If a sub dont like what her/his master/mistress do , he/she can leave the room .

But i agree on you in one point , i dont want see peoples humiliated either . 🙂

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

As I said  I like some BDSM

I like a light spanking I  dont know why but the sound and thought turns me on spank spank  🙂

Just no hurt or pain and I do love being  tied I like the feel of  him over powering touching my every senses

classy-bondage1.jpg

teasing , seducing ,    arousing  my sexual desire</span>

Zuzannah
    Participant

You are Right there Roxxy, Being Tied and have your partner tease and arouse would be quite an experience.

Its such a same that the Tied Poses in Shemale – Female, the Female is Tied and there is no Change Role. Plus There isn’t the Defenceless Shemale/Female Pose Either Which is the one I like Best. 😮 All we have is the Chained, Handcuffed and The Spreader Bar Poses.

And personally I don’t like the ankle to wrists pose (The Spreader Bar). But that’s just my opinion. For a Sensual Bondage Session it just seems too Extreme/Rough (Sorry Everyone) But I suppose loads of other couples LOVE it. 😉

Rukya
    Participant

The spreading bar CAN be sensual , but i agree with Zuzannah . The way the bar is used in game is just … hmmm … lets say not good …. hmmm …. no , not “not good” , but not in my taste 🙂

Zuzannah
    Participant

Your pics, in my opinion, is the way the spreader bar should be used not like the pose we have. 

Peeka
    Participant

You are Right there Roxxy, Being Tied and have your partner tease and arouse would be quite an experience.

Its such a same that the Tied Poses in Shemale – Female, the Female is Tied and there is no Change Role. Plus There isn’t the Defenceless Shemale/Female Pose Either Which is the one I like Best. 😮 All we have is the Chained, Handcuffed and The Spreader Bar Poses.

And personally I don’t like the ankle to wrists pose (The Spreader Bar). But that’s just my opinion. For a Sensual Bondage Session it just seems too Extreme/Rough (Sorry Everyone) But I suppose loads of other couples LOVE it. 😉

As much as i like to be sub and dom (depending on mood and partner) based more on pleasure control, not on pain, added to what you said Zuzannah, I would also like to see some development in defenseless poses. Like the bar, bondage, tied up on bed (can be done with satin lace too)… Some more toys to play with the “victim” would be great in addition to that. And even some pose options that would allow the dom to not interact at all or walk away, letting the “victim” in her/his own misery for a while. Begging for attention or for too much attention is part of the game too. 🙂

Vaughan

Sexy RP

My favourite harness

Other items of interest.

JessiCapri
    Participant

I am going to chime in on this very old discussion. I am submissive by nature and never really embraced it till the last 4 years or so. Others must have sensed it and took grievous advantage at times. However, I have since met a true Dom, and one who lives by the code. I find that because of this there is much more respect and caring than in any non bdsm relationship I’ve had in the past.

There does not have to be pain. Many Masters do not wish to cause pain and any Master worth having would never cause you pain if it was not your desire.

As for the pose here in AChat involving the spreader bar. It is meant to cover many desires. We role play each pose anyway and adapt it to our tastes. I’m just grateful AChat has such a pose. Use which actions you like and don’t use the ones you dont. Just be assured someone out there is using what you dislike and loving it even if with some verbal customization.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.