Skip to content

Tex editor: what we need

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Tex editor: what we need

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stray
    Participant

I open this topic for collect everything we need to be added in TEX editor.

I start with my own list:

– Not specular clothes, we need a way for make clothes not specular. Especially for man!
    – New layer “lucidmap”: a layer when we can set where apply lucid effect and where not, in the same way of how works atm the heightmap.
    – Mask slot: we just need the slot for apply mask textures, using the existing mask.
    – Fingers in female boots: atm we can't make boots with fingers not covered, this because there aren't fingers in boots, we need them
    – Tattoo and bijoux: let us make new tattoo and bijoux

If some moderator can send this list to AChat Gods would be awesome ^.^”

Brandybee
    Participant

The Achat Gods do read Forum so I'm sure, they will see this new topic soon, if not already. 

I will speak to the other Moderators though too  to discuss your suggestions.

Lover
    Participant

I add my wishes:

– Not specular clothes, we need a way for make clothes not specular. Especially for man!
    – New layer “lucidmap”: a layer when we can set where apply lucid effect and where not, in the same way of how works atm the heightmap.
    – Mask slot: we just need the slot for apply mask textures, using the existing mask.
    – Fingers in female boots: atm we can't make boots with fingers not covered, this because there aren't fingers in boots, we need them
    – Maps for hats
    – Maps for long dresses (promised but we don't have it yet)

As Brandy said, they usually read here. I suggest we collect ideas for some more days and if they don't answer here I take the list and send it.

stray
    Participant

Oh, right

– Maps for hats
    – Heightmap for makeups

Lover
    Participant

– Maps for hats
    – Heightmap for makeups
    – Maps for accessory

Patricia1975
    Participant

Please Make New Dresses, body parts ,and more for Men. The Deserve too!!

Us Girls ,Love To See Our Men Improved and Prettier as Well.

The Men like us sexy, Guess What, So We Want our Men Too !

Big Kiss Pati

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.