Skip to content

Thanks for ignoring us like always, dev team

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Thanks for ignoring us like always, dev team

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

@Sunny Noone is more experienced in giving me a handjob as… ME! lol So suggesting a female hand to do the job for me… as a warming up…

islandsun
    Participant

lol I `m  a hands all over kinda girl ! Touch yourself for me !

Adera
    Participant

Well… can't say I'm inexperienced with handjobs (I can play with my own after all ) but I like to use my mouth too.

@Tight: You sure you don't want me or Sunny jerking your cock for you?

@Sunny: Psst… I can show you what he'll like… though I'm quite sure you know what to do.

Bear
    Participant

mmm…. a hand job does do it faster,..though oral is definitely more erotic… after all it's not about getting off quick…no race towards the finish line necessary.. :

TightFit74
    Participant

Depending on the mood and the amount of time you have… quick can be better

@Adera, all yours and/or Sunny's… Is always better as doing it yourself.

btw, never meant to say I don't enjoy a blowjob, not at all.. But finding hard to orgasm on it… As foreplay unbeatable though…

Adera
    Participant

@Tight: Aww so no cummies to swallow? Guess I can put the head in my mouth and give a handjob.

Hmm giving a handjob in a car can be fun as long as the guy can concentrate on the driving… a blowjob can be a lot more troubling during those circumstances.

Or if things gets naughty while I'm on the phone… I can't very well use my mouth while I'm talking but breasts and hands works.

islandsun
    Participant

hehehe  Remember finding a place to park  , after almost going off the road lol  I dont mind treating my partner to a big treat

TightFit74
    Participant

My kinda girls

alstott
    Participant

…never try to give a handjob while sitting on the backseat of a bike…..damn why is this road so bumpy…or is it me who's shaking :

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott  Been there done that ! found out can be dangerouse ! 😮 but exciting !

alstott
    Participant

No Sunny scooters don't count lil ferret  and wasn't there a tree involved ? 

islandsun
    Participant

In my defence I was about 8 tyrs old and that tree jumped infront of the mini bike ! !

Happened to be way more experience  now !

Big weasel > pfff mr easy rider !  :

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.