Skip to content

Thanks to the A-Team

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Thanks to the A-Team

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Urban
    Participant

Why only the boobs ?  :

sinnnn
    Participant

Fine, how bout nipple play for everybody.  I want to lick a guys/girls boobs when i'm doing them.  Hell I want them to do the same. When you have sex your partner does not 99.9%  be touching their boobs.  But thats another topic,  so Thanks again A-Team. Oh and I can't wait for them to make this for ff because I really like to try the spanking on someone(and she know who she is)

Janine Dee
    Participant

😮     

sinnnn
    Participant

Grab what you want.  Lets all be happy.  I think the next position is going to be standing or ff one, who wants to bet?   :
    well thank goodness no one took me up on that bet. but couldn't that have been part of the cowgirl reverse move?

Anonymous

better luck next time with your prediction 

sinnnn
    Participant

I figure we should have a Thank you page for the A-Team.  To truly acknowledge their hard work.  No negattive replies, this is a Thank You post guys, K?  We can ask for fixes and stuff in the other post.  Sometimes you need to hear something positive to make your day, you feel me?!

I figure this way A-T don't have to accidently run into the Thank yous spread out on the site.

Thanks for the new position guys, looks like wicked fun.

Lover
    Participant

We already have a thank you page https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,496.0.html
    But as this has been moved to page 5 (seems we are diligent) it's ok to start a new thread.

I write about the things I don't like and I write about the things I love. There are much more things to say thank you, than to criticize. I add my voice to you sinnnn:

Thanks A-Team

sinnnn
    Participant

You know I forgot there was a Thank You page.  LOL.  Damn I'm getting old, my memory sucks. LOL.  But its still all good.  Thanks Lover

Lover
    Participant

Why did you change your first answer? LOL

sinnnn
    Participant

Ohh because I went to the site you put down and I saw I had wrote in it already.  LOL.  I forgot.

Lover
    Participant

That was the reason I was wondering; I knew you wrote in it. Two simple reasons.
    1) I read it
    2) You always are writing

Janine Dee
    Participant

I said it there, and I'll say it here. Thank you A-Team. Thank you for all you've done, and for all you'll do.

Carli
    Participant

Thanks you A-Team, keep up the good work!

*motivational kiss*

stella
    Participant

hello, I want to thank you again, this time for creating three beautiful clothes that I immediately bought it (even if it costs a bit too) but it would be nice if you could wear as well as underwear, for what? for the spanking position, that position indeed a mistress dressed is more exciting than a stripped. would also be useful to have some fresh new full set of normal type, such as trousers and mini skirts and tops and maybe some complete sexy as such, cheerleader, mistress, secretary and others (I suggest a nice christmas outfit sexy santa claus). I would remind you that the position for the spanking, it should be correct, because my hand always strikes only a cheeck, it should switch sides. lying this criterion, I hope that you will create the second position with her FF spanking bend over position related to a special table with the ability to change simply for lashing items. which should be a cane, a paddle (and here would alternate strokes on both cheeks), and a horse whip. I hope then that these positions will be made one day in 3some. waiting for the creation of new positions for us FF I ask you once again, we have FF ROLEPLAY position, because for us the most important and romantic, I understand that costs little, but we bought a lot in and is also right that we FF is for us, even after the shemale had her. feel the need to kiss and embrace ourselves dressed up and maybe even sat in a chair on one leg of the other.

jeanona31
    Participant

Just need to thanks the A-team for the speed controller, I desperately needed it – thanks to you now we have it. !!
    So well done and the feeling is great ! Wow – love it !

Thank you for you're here with us and listening our wishes !!!

Sincerely grateful Jeanona!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.