Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    zoerink
    Participant

I call Brandy, and she give the the good news, Covems & ItsAmy123 are going to married, and i take my truck and go so fast to the lake.

The road is not very good, but the joy of seeing a wedding can live with everything, and run over the account, which makes the truck's suspension sometimes a little violent.

I'm jumping, I put the radio and a song “im feeling good” one version of MUSE, and accelerated a bit more, running, time to get to the wedding.

Birds flying high
    You know how I feel
    Sun in the sky
    You know how I feel
    Reeds driftin' on by
    You know how I feel

It's a new dawn
    It's a new day
    It's a new life
    For me
    And I'm feeling good

Finally, a long while later, as the smoke comes out from every orifice of the truck, came to Crystal Lake, and put the truck next to Brandy, where also see Bear and Old Joe. Turn off the lights, the engine, I look, I smile and say “my truck is bigger than yours”.

Brandybee
    Participant

I answer my mobile and tell my caller where we are. He says he is coming straight away .

I  see him, there he comes, flying into the rendezvous point and parks his truck,  grinning.  His Spanish good looks, sexy brown eyes, smart suit & tie  makes any girl look twice at him.

He always cheers me up with his unperfect yet.. so perfect English,  my Zo(rro)erink ,  and then he says in that God sexy accent ” My truck is bigger than yours” 

I nearly spurt my Covey Prilla and  decide there's only one way to answer that really … so I do … I snog him  😮

zoerink
    Participant

Brandy is really stunning today, her white dress make her shine in the night that is come in, her kiss make me feel pleasantly surprised, and i smile to her.

The music start to sound and i take her hand, pull her to me, pressing her body to mine with my hand in her back, and we started to dance while our eyes are stuck into each other.

I can hear a song of Massive Attack, “teardrop”,   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yftOy8kz7aE
    and the sweet dance begins…

Love ,love is a verb
    love is a doing word
    fearless on my breath
    gentle impulsion
    shakes me ,makes me lighter
    fearless on my breath
    teardrop on the fire
    fearless on my breath
    Night ,night of matter
    black flowers blossom
    fearless on my breath
    black flowers blossom
    fearless on my breath
    teardrop on the fire
    fearless on my
    Water is my eye
    most faithful mirror
    fearless on my breath
    teardrop on the fire
    of a confession
    fearless on my breath
    most faithful mirror
    fearless on my breath
    teardrop on the fire
    fearless on my breath
    It's tumbling down (as in love falling apart)
    it's tumbling down (as in love falling apart)

TO BE CONTINUED…

continued –    Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories /  Crystal Lake  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2307.0.html

Stone
    Participant

She wandered round the bar, taking note of the dark silence all around and wondered where everyone had gone. She saw the time on the clock strike 10pm. It should be brisling with life.

She clicked her fingers and some lights flicked on and then dimmed to a mellow hue. 
    She glided along the floor, leaving an icy chill and the wonderful scent of Jasmine in her wake. She trailed her hand lovingly along the bar.  This was hers, no matter who owned it now or in the years ahead, it would always be hers. Hers and Stanley’s.

She liked the friendly atmosphere of the AB&G. It still clung to the very timbers and heart of the building, soaked to the core with the humour and good nature of the patrons and staff. It was a good place to be, yet had an element of naughtiness that fed and uplifted her spirit. She giggled at some on the shenanigans she sensed in the air of past,  present and future times.

She surveyed her territory.  Soon it would be time to have their special night again –  31 October – Halloween.  She smiled and called to Stanley in her mind and then instructed the phantom symphony to play.

The Danube Waltz began to play softly, echoing along the empty, dark rooms, filling the building with the sweet eerie music and Stanley appeared on the dance floor.

Both figures were dressed elegantly as usual. Doris had her favourite blue ball gown on and Stanley  was dressed in his black and white dancing attire.

Stanley smiled at his wife , “ A dance Mrs Grill?” and bowed formally.

Doris curtsied to her husband and stepped into his arms.  There was a misty glow around them and the ghostly figures of the couple were slightly transparent.  They danced around the room perfectly in time to the music and it grew louder and louder till it reached the appropriate sound level.

They danced with exuberance, passing magically through tables and chairs and their happy laughter rang out and filled each room.

As Doris was swept majestically round by her husband, she saw their portrait above the stage and the plaque  “ The Doris Bar Memorial Stage”
    “ Oh Stanley”  She cooed,  “ Look, look what they have done in our memory”

Stanley looked and they stopped dancing to enjoy the moment. An arm around each waist, their heads leaning on each other. 
    “We looked good then,” Stanley said as he admired their portrait.
    “We surely did, Mr Grill”  Doris agreed.

They held hands and began to glide and inspect the room.
    “There’s no dust or cobwebs,”  Doris observed,  “ I wonder where everyone is?”
    Stanley saw a paper napkin on the table, it had scribbles on with directions to Lake Crystal.

“It seems they may have gone there,” Stanley showed his wife.  They knew the place well, having spent many a happy day picnicing and feeding Ellie and her family.

“ Shall we?” Doris asked her husband, suddenly excited by finding out why everyone was there.

“I think we must” Stanley agreed.  “ I wonder if it has changed much?”
    “We will soon find out,”  Doris giggled, “But first, a few things to make our earth friends wonder”  She swept her hand in various directions, whispering inaudible words under her icy breath.

Papers on Jayc’s desk were disarranged in a very disorderly display. 

Brandybee’s bee collar,  appeared under her desk ornament – a beautiful glowing moon diamond, magically suspended a few inches above the surface of the desk, rotating slowly on its invisible axis,  and cowboy hat moved from the hat stand to her chair.

Red Roses appeared in strange places around the bar and in the massage room.

The air became icy cold so wisps of smoke would appear when any living thing breathed and the beautiful scent of jasmine hung in the air.

Lastly, she set a sequence for the lights to flicker on and off, dimly illuminating each room in turn.

“Are you trying to scare people my Dear”  Stanley chuckled.
    “ Not at all Mr Grill”  Doris laughed,  “ Just a gentle reminder, they are not alone”

Then in a beam of magic, they were gone…..    ( on their way to  “Lake Crystal” formally known as “Campfire at Lake Crystal” )

Stanley’s voice could be heard lingering , “ Are you going to try out that mind control, you have been practicing, my love?”

Doris could be heard giggling,  “ I’m nearly as strong as you now Stanley dear. Do you want to see…?”

Then the bar was empty once again with the lights turning on and off in the dark of the night.

(Edited by Brandybee in consultation with Stone )

zoerink
    Participant

I cross the door of achat bar grill, and like always… a nice feeling run into my body… come here is like be at home. I go to the bar and ask for a coronita with tequila, covems will pay  and have a sit, close the window, looking the sea.

The sea is like another world into the world, i watch the big tv of the bar and i can see also a nice video now running there ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=543C6snmR1U&feature=c4-overview&list=UUlo3M4CYdRezpEmX_nYy-NA ) a nice video about sea life… with a nice music.

I start to see over the window… i see the blue sky, the trees tell me is not windy… and maybe is time to departure again, into the ocean, to feel the soft marine wind in my face.

I drink the beer, look to Brandy, Covems, Bear, Tango, Stone, blue, hentai, Lover and sexi and say… “winter is coming, Halloween too”.

jayc
    Participant

We walk inside the bar, my laughing has ceased for the moment we see JCM and Zoerink have already arrived and helped clean up the aftermath of the concert. Stone greets them both and I keep my distance from my spouse trying to regain my composure.
    I put some money in the jukebox and I play more AC/DC, the “jack begins to play again and the laughing returns.

Again puzzled looks from Stone. I avert my gaze and try to concentrate on picking up empty beer bottles. I sense she is walking towards me and I look down and see her boots. With Two of Stones fingers under my chin, she raises my head and I am looking looking into those lovely green eyes.

“Whats so funny? Are you going to tell me or do I have to beat it out of you?” Stone teases

I can take no more and explode with laughter and stagger to the office with Stone right behind me. Collapsing on the couch I cant breath I am laughing so hard. After a minute I pull myself together, sit up and explain.

“its the song, the words you changed.” I say sighing

“AC/DC are from Australia, right?”  Stone nods yes

“Well……. the “Jack” is Aussie slang for”………..i lean in and whisper in her ear.

Stone gasps then begins to laugh which gets me going again.

“are you sure?” stone gets out

“Yes the lyrics are all innuendos, but one thing is certain…….the jack is slang for V.D.!”

I stand up and grab  a mailing tube on my desk. Leaving Stone laughing on the couch I go out to the bar and put up the Halloween poster.

THE ACHAT BAR & GRILL
    HALLOWEEN PARTY  2013
    OCT. 20 TO OCT. 31
    WEAR A COSTUME! POST A PIC!
    COCK N ROSES!
    OPEN MIC!
    THE RETURN OF THE DENTIST CHAIR!

mrsexlover
    Participant

I Stumble into the bar. I'm a bit early but if our band is going toplay at this halloween party i need to check out if our instruments survived the last time on stage.

I know i will be busy with that till the party starts and i will have no time to change later so i'm allready wearing my Halloween outfit. As i make my way over to the podium the girls are giving me a wistle. Then one of the girls shouts out if i kept myself to the tradtion, and is i reach the podium i bend down and give them the anwser as i lift my skirt.

Yeah i kept the Scottish Tradition.

[img]http://brunchforeverymeal.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/screen-shot-2011-10-24-at-9-44-03-pm.png?w=584[/img]

And as i get chears from the girls, i get on stage and start tuning the instruments.

zoerink
    Participant

I know is not very originall… but i like it

8120075983_5a6c1723fa_z.jpg

jayc
    Participant

Stone and I head to my bat cave down in the Ice house to change into our costumes. I unlock the door and let Stone in who turns on the lights. I set my keys on the mini bar and spot two roses in a glass of water, the glass is so cold ice is forming.

“Hey Baby look at this” I say with no fear in my voice

“there back” Stone smiles at me.

I decide to see if the Grills feel like talking…..”Doris?  Stanley?

We stand there for a moment waiting………nothing, then we hear a rush of wind blowing outside the door then faint and fleeting laughter.

We both shrug our shoulders and begin to change into our costumes. Stone helps me get all the straps buckled then puts on some warrior makeup on my face. I crack open a beer and watch as stone changes into her very hot costume. As always she takes forever to get ready. Finally she is ready and spins around to show me.

Taking her hand we pose in front of the mirror, we look good I muse the viking warrior and his main squeeze. We make mean faces and growl at the mirror………..then the room gets icy cold and jasmine fills the air and for a brief second we see the grills standing behind us smiling and waving……then they are gone. The sound system turns on and the Danube waltz plays at a high volume.

Not afraid at all I yell out “Hey turn that down!”

The waltz stops and is replaced by “THE JACK  which plays even louder. I spew my beer and Stone raises her sword to my throat and shakes her fist at our unseen visitors.
    Both of us laughing we turn off the stereo and head up to the bar.

Lover
    Participant

After having a shower i take on my costume for the halloween party. I take a look into the mirror and grin “perfect” i think to myself.  Looking forward to the party, dancing, playing a few songs with the band, having fun. Will there be new faces? Looking at my watch i notice, i have enough time to pick up Marilyn…
    Few minutes later I knock on her door. As she opens the dorr, we both have to laugh. “Are you ready?” I ask. “Of course.” She smiles.. we're hugging and kiss, then go to the bar.

Marilyn
    Participant

I hear someone knocking on my door. I hurry to put my shoes on and open the door.
    As I open the door I look at Lover and laugh. “Are you ready?” He asks. “Of course.” I smile.
    We smile, hug and kiss each other before we get in the car to go to the bar.

Lover
    Participant

We aprk the car. I open the door and help her out. Mmmm..she is looking so sweet, so very tasty… I offer my arm and we walk into the bar. Just as we are inside I look at her. “Do you have the little box we prepared?” I ask.

Marilyn
    Participant

As Lover offers me his arm I take it and together we walk into the bar.
    He looks at me and asks “Do you have the little box we prepared?” I smile and hand him the little box.

Brandybee
    Participant

The AB&G is all decorated and looking like a spooky lair. The dwarfs, staff & volunteers have worked like crazy to weave the webs, hang the spiders, do pumpkin head faces with lighted candles, mellowed lighting, and olde worlde mirrors to really set the scene for Halloween13.
    Someone had thoughtfully set out the  Rotating Pleasure Table and Dentists Chair.

Some guests in their wicked costumes were already arriving and the Cocks N Roses were about to rock the house again.

I walk over to Old Joe to let him know I'll be disappearing for 30 minutes or so,  “ It’s my turn to get changed.”

I look at Stone’s and Jayc’s  scary  Viking costumes,  “ Impressive “ I nod smiling and throw Stone a tube of cream. She catches it in reflex and frowns at the labelling and then at me, narrowing her eyes.

I grin at her,  and point at her legs, shaking my head…   “The Jack is spreading girl” and skip off before any beer mats hit my head.   I hear Jayc guffawing in his beer as I make haste.

20 minutes later, my shower completed , I have my costume on and put the finishing touches of my make up on in the office.   

The room gently chills unnoticed and the radio switches to a Danube waltz softly playing. I am so busy concentrating on my make up, I am oblivious.
    I stand back to admire myself in the full blown mirror….

I blink, that’s not my dress!!!   And look down to what I’m wearing. It’s totally different !!! …

[img]http://superqueen.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/imgsplatpack81607154959.jpg?w=466&h=700[/img]

I look up again in the mirror…

What the …
    I look at the glass in my hand, surely it wasn’t that strong …
    I take another drink and look in the mirror..   At last, I see what I’m supposed to see… the dress I am wearing ..

[img]http://superqueen.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/imgsplatpack81607154959.jpg?w=466&h=700[/img]

I shake my head,  confused .. then there is laughter floating in the air and whispers of desire,  and images of Mercer  dancing round the camp fire coming for me in the mirror.  A Jasmine scent surrounds me.

I back out of the room. The mirror is playing the dance as if it is a TV, showing Mercer, big strong and virile. I inch out of the door, shutting it behind me. And into the warm comfort of the bar.

I lean against the door panting a little, but not just with fright, with a thrill and lust that has enveloped me. The force is strong, the seeds taking root, the growing branches creeping along my veins.  Strong images of naked people sheened in sweat, panting, moaning in sensuous clinches.  I am feeling hot with sin.

“ Oh boy, I need another drink”  I shake my head again and walk over to Old Joe.  “ Give me a shot of Malorts”
    “What?”  Old Joe looks confused. 
    “Don’t ask, Just give me something to replace a cold shower” 
    Old Joe looks astounded but fills up a glass and hands it to me. I take the bottle off him and fill the glass double to what he poured.

Old Joe also hands me a note he found :-

Dear Brandybee,

Satoire and I have made a visit to the bar, as you will probably discover.  We used the donut machine, making about 5 dozen donuts for a friend who really loves them.  We also took a case of Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer from the storage room.  You can put them all on Covems' tab for us.

Thank you,
       xxooxx
       Pafe & Satoire

( Forum Homepage / Organisations and Events / Groups & Families / The Nymphomania Sex Police  ( NSPD ) https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1430.0.html )

I down the Malorts in one, my face contorting with the vile taste.

“Open a tab for Covems, Joe.  Place these  on it, and this bottle of Malorts”   

Old Joe just watches me pull the Malorts Face in amazement.

Then a light seems to dawn on him. Something strange is in the air tonight and he smiles.  Looks like there will be fun and games  before this spooky night is out …

sexilicious
    Participant

Rushing home from work, I hop in the shower and wash all of the day's work away. Grabbing my costume out, I dress and head to the AB&G for the party. Stalking into the room, I sneak up behind a few of my guy friends and kiss them on the back of their neck and slink away before they could turn around.

[img]http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/15a/a/AAAAApqhw70AAAAAAVqtnw.jpg?v=1223339715000[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.