Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Finished early from college, threw my valise into the trunk & headed down to the AB&G
    sneaking through to The Ice Palace, hoped I might catch James in the guest dungeon, but I musta just missed him, Thought for a minute he'd changed his cologne, then I remembered.. jasmine… “Hi Doris” I called as I stripped of & dived in the shower, “You making an appearance this year?”
    She didn't answer, but as I stepped out of my towel, my dress floated off it's hanger & over my head “Hey Doris, you're making me cold!” I said as my nipples sprang out, she didn't answer, but I felt a cold slap on my ass and sure enough there was a red handprint. “Ok, ok thanks for the assistance, maybe you'll show yourselves to BB later?” there was a kind of a warm smiley feeling then they were gone and I finished my make-up. I really must tell Brandy about this, I thought… but after that mojito!

nurse-thumb_zpsba89b1ce.jpg

mercer78
    Participant

I pull in to the carpark of the AB&G still asking myself  what am I doing here what is the crazy costume I have in this back pack.  Well guess its too late now I get off my bike and walk in.  As I look around I see the outfits others are wearing and start to feel a little more at ease still in my civvies I wonder over to the bar and ask old Joe if there is somewhere I can change.  He nods and points to a door at the back.  I go through the door it looks a cupboard of some sort but it'll do I make the change and gingerly step back out into the bar.  I gesture to Joe about my clothes that are now in my pack he nods in acknowledgement.  I move slowly nervously around the bar as I do I spot jayc and stone and can't help but smile at there costumes in fact everyone seems to have worked really hard on there outfits mine seeming a little tame by comparison.

The tattoos are temporary ones plus I had been deliberately growing out my beard all week that combined with the small wig to extenuate my natural hair the rest was all me. I hoped  it would make me look like an old Celtic warrior something I would never even thought about before.  At this point I felt like a bit of a fool and was seriously considering diving straight back into that cupboard changing back and leaving but then.  “That scent again” I thought  then what felt like a very cold breeze cold enough to have an effect on my exposed nipples suddenly all my fear was gone replaced by that new found confidence from that night at the lake.  I looked over the other and saw Brandy

[img]http://superqueen.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/imgsplatpack81607154959.jpg?w=466&h=700[/img]
    which caused all those feelings of longing to come back the scent of Jasmine was even stronger than ever and again came visions of that dance from before this time I could clearly see Brandy's face but she was wearing a different outfit.

I felt that longing again a desire to march over an have my way with her that some barbarian from legend.  I'd always had a soft spot for Brandy but nothing like this “what's  happening to me?” I ask myself shaking my head trying to regain my composure. “Was there some other force at work both here and at the lake the other night?” 
    “Oh I need a drink!” I mutter to myself wondering over to the bar and ordering a double scotch.

tangoracer
    Participant

Driving back from the lake my phone beeps with a massage

“Its Luke” my sweet love say’s and then reads the message.

“Your costumes have arrived and are hanging on your door Sir”

“I hope you like what i picked out for you my Love” I say turning to my pet with a big smile.

Pulling into the Parking lot of the Bar & Grill I drive around the back of the Ice House, parking to the side of Jayc’s truck. Walking to the main door of the ice house I kiss my Pet tenderly and whisper “I love you”

Opening the door we walk in with my Pet taking her place one step behind me smiling to myself that she knows her place in the mean hall of the Ice House. Walking down the hallway I run my hand along the cold wall and over the wooden doors of the privates chambers.
    Stopping with my hand on Miss Christy’s door I bow my head and think back to the last time I saw her….then, taking a breath, I walk to my door and take down the two costume suit bags.
    Handing the key of the chamber to my Pet, she smiles and unlocks the door. Walking inside my chamber, the sweet smell of Jasmine is heavy in the air looking around my dungeon
    “I’m home” I think to myself

Looking over at the bed i see a single Red rose laying on the pillow and smile turning to my Pet

“looks like our guests are back again”

Taking the rose off the bed i hand it to my sweet Pet “I think this is better for you my love”

I hand my Pet her the bag with the costume, it’s time to get ready for the party! I sit on the bed watching as my Pet opens the suit bag and pull out her costume.
    Watching her face it the mirror seeing the big smile tells me she likes it as she holds it up to herself, staring at her reflection.
    Hanging it up on the hock she starts to slowly strip taking her clothes and seductively keeping her eyes fixed on mine: as her last piece of clothing fall hitting the floor she turns and heads for the shower.

Hearing the water running and hitting her body I strip quickly and walk into the shower behind her letting the water run over us both. Taking the shampoo from the shelf I poor some onto her head and start to massage it into her hair. Moaning softly, she place her hands on the wall and drops her head forward and the water runs down over her.

Taking the soap in my hand I start to rub it all over her sweet perfected body. Letting my hands move over her whole body, I let them linger on her sweet butt cheeks letting my fingers play at her entrance standing close behind her I whisper in her ear

“we don’t have time right now but I want you right here later my Pet.”

Stepping out of the shower I dry myself off and put my costume on just as I finished getting ready my sweet Pet walks out of the dressing room all dressed and looking stunning.

Smiling at how beautiful she looks

“Only one thing missing my Pet” I get up and walk into the changing room and take her collar off its stand.
    Walking up behind her I whisper “hair” as her lifts her hair I slip her collar around her neck “there that’s match match better” I whisper as I kiss her ear.
    Putting my costume’s lions head on I take my Pets hand and say “Lets Party”

Walking down the hallway I feel My Pet squeeze my arm turning to her “it’s going to be a great night my love”

Walking through the door from the tunnel into the Pool room we make our entrance into the bar.

Brandybee
    Participant

The Malorts tasted disgusting but seemed to calm my raging hormones. They were going  into crazy mate mode lately.

I glance over at Bear who had just arrived and had joined the Cocks N Roses on the stage.
    He looked amazing and my eyes swept over him.

He was dressed as a Roman Gladiator and it worked, my heart raced. He must have felt my eyes on him across the room, because he stopped what he was doing and glanced up and smiled at me. His smile was smouldering and I could tell he liked the spider web chain design attached to my back and the short shimmery patterned dress.

Icy whispers were back, caressing my ears,  “ Some things are just priceless… like the look in his eyes when you smile at him from across the room”
    “So true”, I murmur and take a  couple of drinks in his direction, weaving between the tables, oblivious to the chained web sticking out behind me, comically colliding with other guests and knocking them out the way and upsetting and slurping their drinks.

Bear picks up his guitar and begins strumming a sensuous, pleading melody.  His guitar is perfect for his voice.
    Right there, right then, he makes my heart smile and then he sings to me as though he means it.

I cock my head to one side, watching him sing, his voice totally hypnotic. I give him a half smile and he watches me back as I place the drinks on a nearby table. We lock eyes again.

As he sings, I begin to dance, swaying to the music, twirling round with controlled athletic and ballerina like movements. The music flows through my body as one with the other.
    I use all of the dance floor, running and leaping lightly, making intimate love to his words in my powerful and sexy dance interpretation.
    A single blood red rose appears magically in one of my hands, as I clasp them to my bosom, eyes shut lost in the music and  rhythmic dance . 

Stay with me – Goran Karan    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69unxtuWnF0

Don't turn away
    I need your love
    'Cause you're the only one, 
    That I've been dreaming of

Don't turn away
    Don't close the door
    'Cause you're the only one
    That I've been hoping for

Come hold me tight
    I need your light
    Just come and take me
    To the place I long to be

Stay with me
    Love is all I'm praying for
    Stay with me
    Give me strength to carry on

Stay with me
    And hearts will surely
    Find the way to go

Stay with me
    Be my shelter
    When the angels disappear

I run, in dance,  to the corner of the dance floor and I see him, the mesmerising man at Lake Crystal. He watches me with a fire in his eyes. He stands and approaches me and as I turn to continue my dance, he is next to me, matching my rhythm and dance moves.

He reaches out, catching my wrist, pulling me into his chest. He is just as athletic, just as strong in his dance moves as I in mine.  He lifts and carries and throws me high and catching me perfectly, sliding me along his body and floor in a powerful couples performance, as intense as the Tango itself. He uses my chained web to lead me as his dance partner to perfection.

Don't turn away
    I need your love
    'Cause you're the only one
    That I've been dreaming of

Come hold me tight
    I need your light
    Just come and take me
    To the place I long to be

Stay with me
    Stay with me

Stay with me
    And hearts will surely
    Find the way to go

Stay with me
    Stay with me

Stay with me
    And hearts will surely
    Find the way to go

Stay with me
    Be my shelter
    When the angels disappear.

We end  our dance looking into each other’s eyes both breathing heavy from our exertions. We freeze in that position for a full minute or so as the music ends and the bar bursts into thunderous applause.

Still holding me in his arms, Mercer78 looks at Bear over my head and a male understanding seems to pass between them. An unspoken agreement. They both nod and smile.

Then Mercer rolls me out at arm’s length so we can both take a bow in our appreciation of the crowds applause and cheers.

Mercer and I raise our hands and clap Bear and his magnificent singing and then do the same for The Cocks N Roses who played discreet backing music for him.

I look at Bear and we smile at each other like goofy idiots.  Then reality is back.

We leave the dance floor, Mercer leading and holding my hand. We return to our place at the bar and join Stone, Jayc , lover, Marilyn, Tango , hentaiboy69, jcm0824 , bluedenim, Zoerink, Sexilicious , mrsexlover, Old Joe and some other guests.

I am quite breathless and emotional from such an intense dance and find that I am looking at Mercer in female appreciation.  There seems to be a hazy god-like light around him.

He is so very attractive and handsome.
    I order a cup of tea to see if that will balance my world again. The Malorts definitely wasn't working.

Satoire
    Participant

“IT'S COLD!!”
      Pafe shouts.

“Hold still, will you?”  I say to her.

“But it tickles when you do that.”  She answers.

“Pafe,” I say, “you're making it impossible to get this on right.  There's only a few hours before the Halloween Party at the AB&G, and there is still a lot to do with your costume.”

“Well,” Pafe says, “your's is just about finished.  Maybe we should work on that until your costume is done.”

“No Pafe.”  I say.  “We need to get the base of yours on, and I still need to add the sparkles to it.”

We continue to make adjustments to our outfits all the while Pafe keeps squirming and wiggling, making it a challenge to get everything just right on her.  “I've never done a Jessica Rabbit costume this way before.”  I say to Pafe.  “You're going to look fabulous Pafie.”

“Well,” she replies, “you're looking pretty hot too, in your little warrior costume.”

“I wore something similar to this for a show I worked in back in the late 80's.”  I say.

“I remember that.”  Pafe says.  “Only it covered a lot more than this one does.”

“Yeah.”  I answer, “good idea you had about covering my nipples.”

“Who do you think is going to be there?”  Pafe asks me.  “At the party.”

“Probably all the regulars.”  I reply.  “It should be a lot of fun, even though the eligible men number is dwindling.  I'm going to miss our frolics with Covems.”

“I already am.”  She says wistfully.  “And don't forget those times with Lover, though we never double-teamed him… we did double-teamed Tango and Mercer… and that time with Tight…. oooooo.”

“If there's one constant in the universe, Pafie…”  I say, “… it's change.”

Finally finished with our costumes, Pafe and I put on our faux fur coats and tie a kerchief on our heads, covering our hair.  Of course she insists on wearing boudoir shoes, but picks out a pair that goes very well with a Jessica Rabbit look.

We get into my little red BMW Z28.  “I'm leaving the top up Pafe.”  I say.  “It's finally feeling like fall, and aside from these coats, we don't have much on.”

The drive to the AChat Bar & Grill is uneventful, and I park the Beamer close to the door.  Pafe and I enter the building and we each blow a kiss at Joe behind the bar, and head for the coat room to hang up our coats.

Then we enter the bar room.

Me first

Followed by Pafe

Smiles all around as we greet eveyone.  “Let's sit at the bar tonight.”  Pafe says… “down the end, by the Dwarfs' panel.”  We order our drinks from Old Joe (although to us he's not old)  I have one of Covems' sarsparillas and Pafe orders up a Shirley Temple.  “You don't think this paint is going to rub off, do you?”  She asks.

“No Pafie,”  I answer, “it's “tattoo paint.  It is made to stay for days, you can even wash it.  Oh… and remember not to sit with your legs open.”

Pafe giggles and says, “You know Sat, it's a unique feeling to be wearing just a layer of paint.”

We both giggle at that, then settle in for a fun night.

freddie
    Participant

damn it…..i'm late as always,the guys will kill me this time but i've been so busy around town to find the right hammer, i just couldnt come without it.
    I run trough the door of the B&G just behind a …..painted ….yeah lol its a painted butt….seems dressed at first but she s just painted lol….
    I look at her while overrtaking her and i see she is Pafe
    ” nice dress Pafe ” i nod her
    Cant help but laughing while i reach the backstage, “crazy girl” i think ,then i lay down the hammer and grab my guitar,shit i've missed Bear singing but i wanna be ready for the great Lover's opening

All_for_you
    Participant

Yayy finally finish work and hard home. seeing the time I think I'm going to be late again for the Halloween party.
    Jumping in the shower I'm in and out in under 2 minutes and grab my costume.  Putting on the Black leather skirt and matching bra  and the shiny red leather jacket and black gloves. Looking in the mirror I put my fangs in and put the brightest red lipstick I could find. Taking the white and black contact lenses out of there container I put them in my eyes staring into my own eyes that weren't mine.

Walking into the Bar the party is just getting starting walking over to the bar “Hello Joe Can I have a bloody Mary with extra blood please” 

mrsexlover
    Participant

As i am done checking out all our instruments i notice the others have entered the bar too, and some more lovely ladies. I get of stage and walk to to end of the bar where the trapdoor to the dwarfs hideout is located.

As i get on my knee's i open the trapdoor and stick my head in. “Hey you guys you know what to do when i need you later this evening”, a hard “YES” is shouted from down the hole. “Ok just checking, see you later”

As i turn my head up and turn around, my eye falls on Pafe sitting with Satoire at the end of the bar. As she sees me turn my head she quickly open her legs a little to give me a wink. Satoire sees her doing that and shakes her head. But my intrest is shown as i get up but my skirt is not hanging straight down.

“You better get that taken care off later on” says Pafe as she is pointing at my skirt. “Oooh i will find someone to help me with that” I reply,” but in the mean time can i join you two ladies for a while and offer you a drink ?”

Lover
    Participant

After Marilyn handed me the little box we hug “We're having a concert now, but will be back soon”
    I welcome everyone and as passing Satoire and Pafe I say “Wonderful dress as always!” I pause and look at them, then grin “Like a second skin hu?”

I go to stage and take the micro. “Ladies and Gentlemen, friends, monsters and zombies, beautiful princesses, I want you all to listen now.” Waiting a few seconds until it's quiet in bar.
    “This is a little box which is part of a game” Pointing at the box

“Marilyn and me preapred something. We will hand the box to a person who has to give it to another one…and so on. At a special date and time we will stop the game. The person who is having at this moment has to go to stage, open it and read the sign inside. Then has to follow the instructions.”
    I laugh… “I'm sure everyone will enjoy it. Perhaps everyone but the person who has to do…but we'll see.
    Thanks everyone for his attention…soon I will be back!”

Lover
    Participant

The lights turn off. You hear a bell, then a door is opened. As they turn on again, I'm dressed like Raff from Rocky Horror Picture Show.

“It's astounding;
    Time is fleeting;
    Madness takes its toll.
    But listen closely…”

HB sings:
    “Not for very much longer.”

Me again:
    “I've got to keep control.

I remember doing the time-warp
    Drinking those moments when
    The Blackness would hit me”

HB:
    “And the void would be calling…”

“Now everyone” I'm shouting and the whole bar is singing the whole song with me

“Let's do the time-warp again.
    Let's do the time-warp again.”

“It's just a jump to the left.” Everyone steps to the left
    “And then a step to the right.” Everyone steps to the right
    “Put your hands on your hips.” You see all hands put on the hips

“You bring your knees in tight.
    But it's the pelvic thrust
    That really drives you insane.
    Let's do the time-warp again.

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me.
    So you can't see me, no, not at all.
    In another dimension, with
    voyeuristic intention,
    Well secluded, I see all.

With a bit of a mind flip
    You're into the time slip.
    And nothing can ever be the same.
    You're spaced out on sensation.
    Like you're under sedation.

Well I was walking down the street
    just a-having a think
    When a snake of a guy gave me an
    evil wink.

He shook-a me up, he took me by surprise.
    He had a pickup truck, and the
    devil's eyes.
    He stared at me and I felt a change.
    Time meant nothing, never would again.

It's just a jump to the left.
    And then a step to the right.
    Put your hands on your hips.

You bring your knees in tight.
    But it's the pelvic thrust
    That really drives you insane.
    Let's do the time-warp again. “

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtkdo7bOmJc

We all laugh. It was the beginning of our Halloween concert and hopefully the beginning of another great party too.

Brandybee
    Participant

Pafe and Satoire walk into the bar in stunning paint costumes and order drinks and donuts to put on Covems’s tab.  There costumes are amazing and show off their wonderful assets to perfection. 

Freddie rushes in dressed like a jail house rocker and his hammer is… BIG! He flirts briefly with all the girls but in particular, Pafe and Satoire,  and then continues on his way back stage to join the rest of the group.

All_For_you is a  beautiful vampire seductress and orders a blood looking drink that makes me smile.

Mercer buys me a drink, a Bicardi and Coke,  just as the first song by the Cocks N Roses begins.
    The whole bar starts  to rock and join in and sing … “ Let’s do the Time Warp again”…

We move to the dance floor. Whilst Mercer is surrounded by all the hot looking girls, immersing himself in the upbeat dance. He teaches some of them the simple little moves.  They are soon all laughing and dancing in sync. He is the centre of attention and the adoration very apparent.
    Suddenly, I feel compelled to visit the ladies room and to pass the pool room on route.  I peak a look inside. The pool table is still centred in the room  but at the back…

A big Roman Throne had appeared, yet the edges seemed blurred and shimmery. It seemed magical and drenched in a scent of jasmine.  Unseen to me,  Stanley is seated upon it, with Doris stood by him flicking at some dust on the arms. The powder of dust created forms into three clouds in the air and magically meanders their way to my inquisitive head. 

One explodes over me and is absorbed quickly into my body. Red Rose petals flutter to my feet.

Frowning in thought about the throne, I continue on my way to the ladies, not noticing the swirling petals.

The other two clouds head through the crowded room unseen , passing overhead and then hovering over their intended targets before exploding and raining down on them. Bear and Mercer absorb the magical dust clouds with the same ease.

Stanley looks at Doris with interest,  “What did you just do?”

Doris’s laughter rings throughout the bar,  just audible to some over the playing song.  “Oh, I just gave them something to get the party started and a little food for thought”…

tangoracer
    Participant

tangoracer
    Participant

As Lover and HB do the time-warp, the dance floor is full with everyone dancing along with the song. With the rest of the Cock N Roses in a line behind Lover and HB all doing the actions to the dance.

As the song comes to an end I pick up my guitar and step up to the mic with the cheers and claps still in the air for Lover and HB 

“GOOD EVENING EVERYONE WELCOME TO THE BAR & GRILLS HALLOWEEN PARTY”

I start to play my guitar

I was working in the lab late one night
    When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
    My monster, from its slab, began to rise
    And suddenly to my surprise

He did the Mash, he did the Monster Mash
    The Monster Mash, and it's a graveyard smash
    He did the Mash, it caught on in a flash
    He did the Mash, he did the Monster Mash

From my laboratory in the castle east
    To the master bedroom, where the vampires feast
    The ghouls all came from their humble abodes
    To get a jolt from my electrodes

They did the Mash, they did the Monster Mash
    The Monster Mash, it was a graveyard smash
    They did the Mash, they caught on in a flash
    They did the Mash, they did the Monster Mash

The zombies were having fun
    The party had just begun
    The guests included Wolfman
    Dracula, and his son

The scene was rocking, all were digging the sound
    Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds
    The Coffin Bangers were about to arrive
    With their vocal group, The Crypt Keeper Five

They did the Mash, they played the Monster Mash
    The Monster Mash, it was a graveyard smash
    They played the Mash, they caught on in a flash
    They played the Mash, they played the Monster Mash

Out of his coffin his voice did ring
    Seems he was troubled by just one thing
    Opened the lid, shook his fist, and said
    “Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist?”

It's now the Mash, it's now the Monster Mash
    The Monster Mash, and it's a graveyard smash
    It's now the Mash, it caught on in a flash
    It's now the Mash, it's now the Monster Mash

Now everything is cool, Drac's a part of the band
    My Monster Mash is the hit of the land
    For you, the living, this Mash was meant, too
    When you get to my door, tell them Only sent you

Then you can Mash, then you can Monster Mash
    The Monster Mash, another graveyard smash
    Then you can Mash, you'll catch on in a flash
    Then you can Mash, you did the Monster Mash

The Monster Mash…

As the song finishes the dancers clap and cheer, turning to the guys they all take there places at there instruments

“Lets blow the roof off this place”

pagirl513
    Participant

Hello everyone 

Old_Joe
    Participant

I look around the bar noting how full it’s beginning to get again and Stone and Jayc are all helping to serve all the customers.  I am dressed with an evil Bear on my shoulder…

The Cock N Roses are blasting out their music and everyone is in a ghoulish happy mood.  The Halloween decorations make the bar look spooky and fun.

Even outside has been decorated to entice the customers to the party

And its worked,  I notice someone new joining our party – pagirl513
    “Welcome Girl to the AB&G, first drink is on the house… but as it’s a special halloween occasion.. the first drink is your choice bit the chaser is a “Malorts”  Try not to pull a face now.”  I chuckle and pour her drinks.

I continue to tell her what a great place this forum village is and she listens with interest.
    Please read the below topics to get a feel for the place …

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories / HELPFUL TIPS ON POSTING IN INTERTWINING EROTIC STORY THREADS (AB&G & ICEHOUSE)
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1900.0.html

Please introduce yourself to the rest of our residents …
    Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself 
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html 

Most of all,  join in the fun & lets PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

NB –  Old_Joe is a resident of the AB&G and helps out when needed to meet and greet , and look after our patrons. He does not play in the game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.