Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    mooncalf
    Participant

Gettin' into my jeep, startin' it up and headin' off fer the AChat Bar & Grill.  I decided to pass up the cowgirl look this year and dolled myself up in a different costume, leavin' my six shooters at home.

I spot Satoire's little red sports car and park next to that.  Then I enter the bar.  I pat a very ugly looking Old Joe on his cheek as I pass by, greetin' all the folks sittin' along the bar.  Looks like it's going to be a fun night… busy though with the band playin'.

sorsceress01.png

“Won't be no country songs tonight.”  I think.  Then I spot Pafe and Satoire at the end of the bar and go down that way.

“Just a coat of paint tonight?” I ask once I get to them.  I practically have to shout at the top of my lungs to be heard over the music.

Satoire mouths the words “Three coats” as she holds up three fingers.

Joe leans in to take my order and I ask for a shot of rye with a draft chaser and settle back in a stool. 

During a lull with the band, Pafe asks me where Mollie is.

“She's in Key West, at the Fantasy Fest.  She goes every year.  She calls it a week of parties, drinking, nudity and sex.  Sound like a fun time.”  I reply.

“You look like a sorceress,” Satoire says. 

“Thanks,” I say, “that's what I'm supposed to be.  I even have my crystal ball with me, in case you want your fortune told.  If I had other powers, I'd be making some clothes disappear from some of the fellas.”

We all laugh as the band starts up again and drowns out all conversations.

mercer78
    Participant

“Wow what has come over me tonight?” I think to myself I'm definitely not myself tonight surrounded by beautiful women and even the slightest bit nervous in fact I'm loving every minute the attention.  Plus the Cocks N Roses are blowing the roof off the place have to say without doubt this is an amazing party.  I even say so out loud as I'm teaching some of my moves to the bevy of lovely ladies surrounding me.  Despite the beauty surrounding my mind keeps coming back to that dream the dance tonight every time I do that longing gets stronger.  “I want Brandy” I whisper to myself finally admitting what I really knew since that night at the lake.  Bear seemed to notice it too judging by his acknowledgement while we were on the dance floor together as if giving me unspoken permission to pursue her.

Did she she feel it too? she must do that was no ordinary dance.  I look around the object of my desires and see her glancing into another room I don't think I've visited.  “What could be in there that has her so fascinated I thought? ”  She suddenly seems startled by something then  a strange feeling comes over me i feel slightly giddy stumble a little I glance at my feet and see rose petals swirling around them.

I leave the dance floor and find myself a seat to get my bearings.  “I haven't had that much to drink maybe it was the Barcardi?” I ask myself trying to make sense of it all but slowly slowly realising logic and reason have nothing to do with what's happening tonight.

mrsexlover
    Participant

While James is singing Sympathy fir the Devil my phone is vibrating in my pocket, so after the song i check what is so importend. I got a message from a friend of mine. When i read the text i'm sad and turn to the others to show them the text too. The boys all shake their head and we quickly agree on something.

I walk up to the microphone, “Ladies and gentlemen of the AB&G i have just recieved some sad news. One of the great Artists in the Music business Lou Reed has just died at the age of 71 years, so we going to dedicate this next song to him. “

I walk back to my keyboards and starts to play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y

Just a perfect day
    Drink Sangria in the park
    And then later
    When it gets dark, we go home

Just a perfect day
    Feed animals in the zoo
    Then later
    A movie, too, and then home

At the Chorus the rest of the band joins in

Oh, it's such a perfect day
    I'm glad I spent it with you
    Oh, such a perfect day
    You just keep me hanging on

Just a perfect day
    Problems all left alone
    Weekenders on our own
    It's such fun

Just a perfect day
    You made me forget myself
    I thought I was
    Someone else, someone good

Oh, it's such a perfect day
    I'm glad I spent it with you
    Oh, such a perfect day

You're going to reap just what you sow

“Rest in peace Lou Reed and man 'take a walk on wild side' up there”

bluedenim
    Participant

I lean on the bar, it's filling up now, some of the costumes are fantastic, I really like Pafe's body paint and Satoire's silver outfit, I wish I had the courage to do that… Who am I kidding, I just wish I'd thought of it! All-For-You looks stunning
    “Well Joe, 2 zombies together and no date for tonight. You're working and I'm single, pass me another mojito!”

I was smiling at the silly songs, I didn't know the time warp, but I did stand up and do the monster mash but then when they start playing Perfect Day, we all join in. I remember the video and feel sad, but I never realised Lou Reed was so old.
    Then I smell jasmine and see a cloud of what looks like fairy dust burst over Bear and cover him in rose petals and he is magically lifted away to the pool room and Brandy, her eyes sparkling looks like the cat that got the cream and I think to my self…… “how did she swing that? I wish I was so well in with the Grills, what I would like for me & …….”
    I spot Mooncalf coming past Pafe & Satoire. She stops to talk with them and then grabs a bar-stool and a drink. I wander over a t the end of the song. “Love the outfit Mooncalf, please will you look in your crystal ball and see what tonight has in store for me?”

mooncalf
    Participant

[img]http://cdn.supadupa.me/shop/7052/images/741433/DSC00054_grande.JPG?1357750625[/img]

“Sure, Bluedenim, I'll see what your future is.”  I peer into my crysal ball… it begins to fill with a smokey vapor… runnin' my hands around the ball… gently caressing it… fondlin' it.

“Show me oh great and powerful ball.  Show me what Bluedenim's future holds in store for her.”  I say in a sing-song rhythm.

“I see you, Bluedenim, but I can not tell if these images are for tonight, or sometime in the future.  I see you being whisked off your feet by a lusty sea captain.  He is cradling you in his arms, your arms around his neck.  You are both smiling.”

“Next, I see you on a great 3 masted sailing ship, as she plows her way through the water.  There you are with the captain in his quarters… being ravaged by him.  Taken fully.

Another image, Bluedenim, you are being restrained and taken to the main deck of the ship.  The captain has decided to share you with his lusty crew.”

I gasp… I jump back suddenly from my ball.  My eyes wide… my heart racing.  I turn to Pafe and Satoire and say, “I'll see you gals later, I'm going with Bluedenim, she's going to have lots of fun.”

bluedenim
    Participant

[img]http://cdn.supadupa.me/shop/7052/images/741433/DSC00054_grande.JPG?1357750625[/img]

“Sure, Bluedenim, I'll see what your future is.”  I peer into my crysal ball… it begins to fill with a smokey vapor… runnin' my hands around the ball… gently caressing it… fondlin' it.

“Show me oh great and powerful ball.  Show me what Bluedenim's future holds in store for her.”  I say in a sing-song rhythm.

“I see you, Bluedenim, but I can not tell if these images are for tonight, or sometime in the future.  I see you being whisked off your feet by a lusty sea captain.  He is cradling you in his arms, your arms around his neck.  You are both smiling.”

“Next, I see you on a great 3 masted sailing ship, as she plows her way through the water.  There you are with the captain in his quarters… being ravaged by him.  Taken fully.

Another image, Bluedenim, you are being restrained and taken to the main deck of the ship.  The captain has decided to share you with his lusty crew.”

I gasp… I jump back suddenly from my ball.  My eyes wide… my heart racing.  I turn to Pafe and Satoire and say, “I'll see you gals later, I'm going with Bluedenim, she's going to have lots of fun.”

Oh Wowzers! I give Mooncalf a big kiss and motion Old Joe to slide us a couple more drinks across. “Hey Mooncalf, do you see anyone on stage looking nautical?” I wonder if Doris & Stanley are doing requests tonite and how do you go about asking them?

terric
    Participant

I come running into the pool room via the secret door to the Ice House.  I'm followed by a couple of the dwarfs.  I'm out of breath from running so far.  I make it up to the bar, elbow my way in and look the zombie in the eye.  “Beer.  Please.”  I gasp.

He pours me a draft and I take a couple of swigs.  “Pookie's been taken,” I say between gasps.  “Where is Covems?”

“Not here yet,” the bartender says.

“Darn,” I mumble, and take another sip of the beer.  Then I spot the NSPD ladies at the end of the bar.  I grab my glass of beer and hurry down there.

“I need your help,”  I say to her, butting my way into their conversation.  The band starts up another song, and our conversation gets drowned out by the music.

Pafe looks me in the eye, and says, “calm down.  Take deep breaths, what's wrong?”

I get up closer to her.  Wow!  They're both absolutely stunning in their painted costumes.  “Pookie,” I shout, getting closer to her ear, “she's been taken.”

“What do you mean… taken?” Satoire says.

“Taken,” I say.  “In the passage between the lake and the Ice House.”  I take a big gulp of the beer and continue, “we were exploring behind Covems and Amy's cabin.  We went into the passage with a glowie.”

“Okay,” Pafe says, “calm down and start from the beginning.”

“You got your guns?”  I ask MoonCalf, she shakes her head no.

“We were planning on coming here… to the party,” I say, “I put on my Star Trek outfit and Pookie got dressed as a Klingon.  We stopped by Cove's cabin, to see if he and Amy was coming.  We went around back and found the door to the passage propped open.”

I take another gulp of beer, “We couldn't help ourselves and went in a little ways.  I had a glowie for a light.  We got in there a ways, and found a door.  I told Pookie not to knock on it… I told her.”

“What happened?” Pafe shouts.

“She knocked on it.  'Shave and a hair cut knock',” I said loudly.  “It opened!  The door opened and 3 funny looking short people came out.  The kept saying Pookie was the warrior they were waiting for.  We tried to tell them we were just going to a party, but before either of us could do anything, they took her by the arms and lead her into the door.  They left me in the hall. The door was locked to me… I pounded and pounded on it, I even tried the 'shave and a hair cut' knock, but it never opened for me.”

“How did you get here?”  Satoire asks me.

“I fumbled along the hallway.  I got lost, turned around a couple of times, then I got caught in a trap.”  I continue, “it was a dwarf trap, they found me, freed me and they led me into the Ice House, then here to the bar.  Can you help me?  Can you help Pookie?  Is Covems here?” 

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

We used to go see the Rocky Horror Picture Show a lot back in the 80's.  That was so much fun in the theater, we used to bring a grocery bag of items to play with.  People used to dress up like the characters in the movie, and the theaters were usually trashed by the time we left.  Satoire and I jump up and do the “Time Warp” to the music.  It's like riding a bicycle.. you never really forget how.  Once the song is finished we retake our seats

“Terri looks frazzled,” I think as she comes up to us carryin her beer.  She takes a swallow of it and starts telling us that her friend, Pookie, has been taken.

We get her to calm down some so she can relate her tale to us.  It's difficult to hear her over the music from the band.  Finally Terri explains what happened on their excursion into the passage behind Amy and Covems' cabin.

I kick the panel to the dwarfs' room.  I get no answer at first, then kick it again.  The panel slides down quickly, and I close my legs and look down.  A smiling Happy is looking up at me, “Go find Covems,” I say to him.  The panel slides back up into place.

During a lull in the music, I lean into Mooncalf and ask, “can you conjure up images in that thing?” pointing to her crystal ball.

“It's Halloween, Pafe,” Moonie answers, “anything is possible.”

“See if you can locate Pookie,” Satoire pipes in.

We order up another round of drinks and another beer for Terri as Mooncalf begins to rub her crystal ball.  Terri looks over at us and I say, “Once Cove gets here, we'll go investigate that door.”

“Pafie,” Satoire says, “remember, we have on just 3 coats of paint and some shoes.”

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

SnowBunny78
    Participant

Standing outside the AB&G I took in a deep breath, and pushed the doors opened and walked in. I seen alot of familiar faces, as eyes turned to look to see who was coming in. I raised my hand and said,” Hey y'all better late than never!”  I walked over to the bar and smiled at Old Joe, “Its been a while I know, but my usual please!”  He nodded, and sat my drink on the bar. I took in the scene as I picked up my drink and took a sip. “Mmmm, just right “Thanks Old Joe” , as I raised my glass in a tipping motion in his direction. Turned back around to see a crystal ball, Moon and Pafe peering deep into the crystal ball. Hmm I think to myself maybe I will just go see what that is all about…as I made my way over to where they were standing.

freddie
    Participant

when we end “perfect day” all the bar&grill starts clapping hands giving a warm tribute to the great Lou Reed.
    We all look up above and silently wait for the claps ending then Lover nod at me and i step in front of the mic
    ” hey B&G …..how do you feel?”
    Some voices answer “good”
    ” I cant hear you ! ….how do you feel?”
    This times many shout out “good”
    ” ohhhh yeahhh……feels so good being here playing for you…”
    “It's a dream come true”
    Now the bar screams….
    ” do you have dreams?………
    …..and nightmares?”
    The lights on the stage go off , just a spot on my guitar as i start playing it
    Soon the other join me as the rythm grows ….when the drum enters the lights start flashing
    And then an explosion shakes the bar
    Here we go

“Enter Sandman” Metallica

Say your prayers little one
    Don't forget my son
    To include everyone
    I tuck you in
    Warm within
    Keep you free from sin
    'Til the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
    Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand
    We're off to never never-land

Lover is really devilish now,he s singing just like James Hetfield 
    I nod at Tango as he plays this powerful riff together with Bear
    Guys and girls are jumpin on the floor shaking their heads

Something's wrong, shut the light
    Heavy thoughts tonight
    And they aren't of snow white
    Dreams of war
    Dreams of lies
    Dreams of dragons fire
    And of things that will bite, yeah

Sleep with one eye open
    Grippin' your pillow tight

Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand

time to cry for my guitar ,the lights go off and just white flashing spots show us to the crowd
    I end my solo on my knees and the song goes slow
    The dark voice of Lover starts again

(Whisper)
    Now I lay me down to sleep (x2)
    Pray the lord my soul to keep (x2)
    And if I die before I wake (x2)
    Pray the lord my soul to take (x2)

Hush little baby don't say a word
    And never mind that noise you heard
    It's just the beast under your bed
    In your closet in your head

Exit light
    Enter night
    Grain of sand

Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand

Take my hand
    Take my hand

And it fades away ……

Covems
    Participant

I'm in my secluded room above the bar, when Happy pops his head in.  He giggles a little at first, then says, “Ms. Pafe has asked for you.”

“Has Amy gotten here yet?” I ask in response.

Happy answers, “No sign of her yet.”

I leave my costume choices and go down to the bar with Happy.  The band is playing “Enter Sandman”, and my mind gets an image of a baseball player with the number 42 on his back jogging to the mound.

I try to talk to Pafe, but the music is loud… Metallica is meant to be played LOUD… so I motion for her to come into the storage room, so we might be able to hear each other without shouting.  She grabs Terri's elbow and pulls her along with us.  Satoire and Moonie are gazing into a crystal ball.  “Voodoo,” I think with a smirk.

Finally taking in Pafe's costume, I can feel my eyes bugging out of my head.  “Wowsers Pafe, you've outdone yourself with this one.”  I take in all of her form.

“Stop,” she says, “this is serious.  Pookie's been taken.”

“What do you mean… taken?”  I answer.

Terri goes on and explains to me what took place in the passage.  I question her about the door, making sure it was the first one that I had come to on my way here.  We agree that it is the same door.  “She knocked?” I asked.

“Yes, you know Pookie,” Terri says, “always the polite one.”

“Nothing wrong with being polite,” Pafe says.

We call Satoire and Moonie into the room with us, and we all agree that we should go investigate the door and find Pookie.  “Pafe,” I say go get the dwarfs and tell them we need Dopey.  Tell them we're going into the tunnels.  The rest of you, wait here.”

Pafe agrees and goes out to the bar and knocks on the panel to get the dwarfs' attention. I head up to the secluded room and get my revolver and holster, the lantern… fresh matches… and the rope.  Going back down, I hand the gun belt and pistol to Moonie.  The others look at me with an inquisitive expression.  “Moonie's a better shot,” I say.  Moonie hands the crystal ball to Satoire and straps on the six-shooter, then takes back the ball.

Pafe comes back in and has Grumpy in tow.  Grumpy tells us that Dopey will meet us in the Eva room, and he'll take us to the door.  Deciding that it would be best not to alert the bar, we make our way through the secret passageway behind the stage and emerge in the hallway of the Ice House.

“This place give me the creeps,” Satoire says to no one.  We go into the bathroom of the Eva room and sure enough, Dopey is waiting. 

“Grumpy,”  I say, “if we're not back in a couple of hours, rally the troops and come get us.  Oh, and if Amy should show, tell her I'll be right back.  This shouldn't take long.”

I look around at our small band.  Munchkins.  Pafe and Satoire in a couple of layers of paint… Moonie looking like a sorceress with a side arm… Terri dress as a Star Trek Officer and Dopey, who's going to be our light.  We open the panel in the bathroom and go in.

bluedenim
    Participant

Oh dear, much ado about Pookie…. Covems arrives and rounds up half the bar and the dwarves and sets off through the pool room passage to the Ice House.
    I was about to finish my drink & go with them, but then I smell jasmine and my vision goes blurry, when I rub my eyes and clear my sight I see a sea captain standing on the edge of the stage.. my heart skips.. I mean, I'm all for believing fairy stories , but.. Then I see more clearly and it's James…
    I swoon and fall off my barstool. When I wake up James has picked me up and is carrying me off in his arms. “Oh Doris, you naughty wonderful ghost” I mumble and then look into James' eyes and swoon again.

Then I wake and I remember the second part of the prophesy… I feel my outfit has changed and Ohh my, I'm a pirate… a pirate captured by a naval officer “restrained”  Moonie said.. I look up into James' eyes and they look cold & cruel and I swoon yet again.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

OOT: i love that artist work……good choise, Blu!

tangoJane
    Participant

Finally I get little Franky off to sleep and change into my costume for the party

Walking into the bar to hear my sweet Freddie up on stage in his prisoner outfit. Sliding quirtly to the bar I kiss Karen on the cheek “I made it did I miss must” I ask

Karen turns and hugs me and fills me in on what I've missed

Jo slides me a Bloody Marry and puts it on Covems tab

Taking my drink I walk over to the front of the stage and with my drink in one hand I swing my handcuffs on my finger pointing it at Freddie Blowing him a kiss as

tangoracer
    Participant

As Jayc and the girls sing Monster I slip back stage and find my out fit from the first concert 

(ME)
    Living easy, living free
    Season ticket on a one-way ride
    Asking nothing, leave me be
    Taking everything in my stride
    Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
    Ain't nothing I would rather do
    Going down, party time
    My friends are gonna be there too

(Band)
    I'm on the highway to hell
    on the highway to hell
    on the M25 to hell

No stop signs, speed limit
    Nobody's gonna slow me down
    Like a wheel, gonna spin it
    Nobody's gonna mess me round
    Hey Satan, payed my dues
    Playing in a rocking band
    Hey Momma, look at me
    I'm on my way to the promised land

on the highway to hell

(DON'T STOP)

(Everyone)
    on the highway to hell

And I'm going down, all the way down
    on the highway to hell
    I'm on the highway to hell[color]

highway to hell
    highway to hell
    highway to hell
    highway to hell

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.