Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    mercer78
    Participant

Brandybee weaved her way through the crowd to be by my side once more. I handed her a bicardi and coke and watched her drink and kiss the edge of the glass to suck up the drops of liquid threatening to run down the side of the glass.

I watched her throat swallowing and then her lips and tongue on the glass. My loin stirred at the delectable sight.

She lowered the glass and I took her hand and held her gaze, “Dance with me.” It was more of a statement than a question.

She smiled and nodded her head.

Once again we were dancing. I spun her around and around the dance floor smiling and chuckling. The moves were hot, sensual and would not have been out of place in the film “Dirty Dancing.”  We were grinding, and sliding and rubbing in a mating dance worthy of any great lovers of the time.

The effect was dizzifying and heady. Without realising it, we were guided to the pool room by invisible forces.  What was stranger still was the throne on the wall to our left. There seemed to be someone sat on it but I couldn’t quite make out who it was in the poor light.

Brandy moved away from me and looked over at the throne and whispered “It’s real.”  She squinted for a moment then gasped “Bear!”

She looked back at me, then back at the throne, then back at me as if unsure what to say or do.  I just raised my shoulders and shook my head “If you don’t know, then I’ve got no hope love.” 

For a moment we just stood there. Bear didn’t utter a word or seemingly move a muscle although he didn’t look particularly comfortable. He also seemed as captivated with Brandybee as I was.

Then something strange started to happen, the air seemed thicker. Suddenly the scent of Jasmine was more pungent than ever. I started to see rose petals over by Bear’s throne, then when I looked down, I noticed that they were all around us.

The door of the pool room slammed shut, as did the door to the secret passageway to The Ice House, making us jump.
    We moved closer to the throne until we were almost right in front of it as if pulled by some unknown hand.

Brandy ran her hand over the throne and across Bear’s chest as she semi -circled round him. His eyes followed her, hungry and full of desire. She bent forward and whispered in his ear. I watched her backside as her dress inched up as she bent over. 

I tore my eyes away from the tempting sight and looked closer at the throne. It was magnificent, exactly how I’d expect an ancient Roman Emperor to sit upon.

Bear it seems wasn’t there by choice despite having dressed the part.

I couldn’t see any chains or ropes but for reasons I couldn’t fathom, he was unable to move however hard he tried. 

I looked back at Brandy and her at me and with that the longing returned, but now it had grown into an insatiable lust, a thirst, a hunger that had to be quenched!

I succumbed, pulled her into my arms and began to passionately kiss her. She reciprocated.  My hands slid down to her firm buttocks, which was no easy feat considering the design of her dress.  I unhitched her chain web from her back and it clattered to the floor.

I pulled her right leg up, bent her backwards and kissed her neck. It was like something off the cover of a Mills and Boon novel – hot, passionate and full of promise!

I pulled Brandy’s head forward so I could look her right in the eye and said “I want you, all of you and I know you want me too.”

Brandy looked over at Bear for a moment, then looked back, and just nodded.

We resumed our kiss, this time we were both upright which meant my hands swept down to her beautiful breasts, gently kneading and cupping each one. It brought a slight moan of pleasure from Brandy.
    I knew this was an invitation to go further, and moved my hands to the middle of her dress, so I could tear it open and get unencumbered access to the exquisite form beneath.

Covems
    Participant

Utilizing the secret passsage that runs behind the stage, our little band plus one enter the storage room where the stairway to the secluded room is.

The ladies all return to their seats at the bar, along with Terri and Pookie.  They're sitting close to each other and sharing thoughts and tales of their exploits.

Seeing the band taking a break, I make my way to the stage.  I tap the mic…

“Is this thing on?”

Here's a question for you all….

“Why don't women have brains? 
    Because they don't have a penis to carry them in.”

“Did you hear about the gay midget?
    He just came out of the cupboard.”

A man and his two friends were talking at the AB&G.  His first friend said, “I think my wife is having sex with the electrician.  The other day I came home and found wire cutters under our bed.”
    His second friend said, “I think my wife is having sex with the plumber.  The other day I found a pipe wrench under the bed.”
    The man said, “That's nothing.  I think my wife is having sex with a horse.”
    Both his friends looked at him in disbelief.
    “I'm serious.  The other day I came home and found a jockey under the bed.”

thank you… I'll be here all week….

Old_Joe
    Participant

I guffaw at Covems jokes, holding my sides and wiping the tears from my eyes with my hanky… the guy kills me

Then my phone vibrates that an incoming text has arrived.

Well , well, well …. the results are in  for the Erotic Story Contest …

I ring the Bar Bell to announce the winners

” Ghosts, Ghouls, & Sexy sirens …   We have some champs in the house —  The winners of the Erotic Story Contest 5 – Public Place.. is none other than  our two great friends in the Cocks N Roses –   Tangoracer & hentaiboy69 –  for their wonderful story – ” A Journey to True Self”

Cheers erupt around the bar. I let them calm down, before continuing…

“and runner up is our  Jayc for  ” Flames in the Desert.”    More cheers erupt and as they die down, I shout over the noise,

“Well done you guys.  Congratulations .   Three Cheers For our Champions .. HIP HIP HORRAY.   HIP HIP HORRAY.  HIP HIP HORRAY. “

Then I shout loudly “Drinks are on the house ”       

Of course, they get added to Covems tab,  maybe some on JCM's too, seeing as he's just opened one.   

Brandybee
    Participant

Meanwhile in the closed off pool room …

Bear is a dangerous man to bind. He likes to be in control. He has to be in control!

The Dominant Male in him likes the power and the conquering of his mates. It oozes out of him as natural as the carbon dioxide when he breaths out. The trait is soaked through to his core and soul. And to be bound and unable to move makes him feel like a caged animal who’s only goal is freedom.

Doris knows this and feeds off his building frustration. She feels his restlessness and rejoices in it’s manifest. Pushing him more into that trapped corner. His need to be free and to conquer his captor, to let them know his power and fear it. It gives him inner strength and resolve.

She pushes him more, makes him focus on the couple before him. It feeds his lust and heightens his frustration. He needs to mate. The ache in his powerful loins grows and hurts for release but there’s a line, he can’t cross. There’s an unseen barrier that won’t allow him to jettison his seed and mark his territory. It keeps him teetering on that promise of what could be.

The hot scent of the sensual sex of the couple near him teases his nostrils and eyes.

He breathes like a bull after a ripened mate in season. The caressing hands on his body and lips moving up and down on his strained body tease and tantalise him with maddening success.

Then there is a brief respite as all hands and lips leave him…

His tormenter appears to him and him alone. He sees Doris’s beautiful sexy form. He holds his breath.

tumblr_mvd4elOADt1sxx4t7o1_400.jpg   

Then she gracefully approaches him,  kneels before him and takes his cock in her hand and places her lips around him. She pushes his cock slowly to her throat and then further, past the gagging reflex and his cock bends down her throat. He is embedded fully inside her. She sucks him with an expertise he dreams of.

He watches enthralled and bucks his hips into her head. She allows him to fuck her head. Then she fades and disappears. His torment continues but in his mind – the tormentor now is not Doris but Brandybee. He can still feel her sucking him and his eyes are drawn to focus on the couple once more in front of him.

He watches Brandy and Mercer78 with lusty intent. He wants to join in but is not allowed. He wants to be Mercer touching her and tasting the delights of her body.  He is filled with the lust of the devil and the need to fuck Brandy into oblivion….

Brandybee
    Participant

I looked at Bear and saw he was magnificent sitting there on his stone throne. He was staring at me with a glare of desire, just how a woman likes to be looked at, at least once in her lifetime.

The scent of jasmine was all around and seemed to inject us all with intense sexual arousal.

I felt the hot, wet, rush between my legs.

Mercer stood over me like a Greek God. He had that same gleam in his eyes. His taut muscles and superb form emanated the epitome of female desire. My body yearned for him and he seemed to feel the same. My soft breasts swelled and swayed under my dress, unsupported. My nipples jutted through the thin grey / silver material.

He took me in my arms and moved his lips to mine, bending me slightly backwards and he kissed me, tenderly at first, then with a raw hunger that took my breath away.  My bosom was crushed against his chest and the gentle movements of his pectorals teased my nipples. I moaned as his tongue sought mine and ached with a need to be satisfied.

His hands unclasped my metal web and it clattered to the floor.  Then he ended the kiss slowly and pulled me upright. He spoke “I want you, all of you and I know you want me too.”
    The sensual tone of his promising words caused flutters and shivers down my spine.

He moved his hands to the neck line of my dress and for a moment it seemed my heart stopped beating. He tore the material away from my body, leaving it a rag hanging from my waist.
    My soft breasts spilled out and bounced with the movement. I felt both men and the watching eyes of Stanley looking at my soft mounds and rosebud hardened nipples.

Mercer raised his hands and kneaded them and I shut my eyes revelling in his attention. He pulled gently on each nipple and then moved in to suckle me. I cupped his head and thrust my chest at him, wanting to fill his mouth. I scrunched his hair, enjoying the silkiness between my fingers. His mouth clamped on to me and I felt my flesh draw into his hot, moist mouth as he sucked.

One hand continued to massage my free tit, whist the other kneaded my buttocks, raising my dress, until he could massage my bared flesh. He moaned in delight when he realised I had not worn panties.

He used his whole mouth and circled his head on my breast and palmed the other, squeezing and rubbing it. His hand on my buttocks squeezed and kneaded each cheek and then began to finger caress underneath, teasing the lower lips of my vagina.

I groaned again as I felt the intimacy of his touch. Then he began to push me backwards,  forcing small backward steps, till my thighs hit the pool table. He used his leg to widen my stance and I felt his cock flex it’s hardness against me.

He dragged his hand to my front, letting me feel the trail of his fingers on my skin. He built my anticipation as he eventually touched the strip thin thatch of my pussy and then, he explored my crevice with his fingers.

I leaked over him with pleasure, greasing his fingers as he dipped and circled round my entrance. Then he fingered me, pushing in to the hilt causing moans of delighted pleasure. He felt my steaming hot core, hot, wet and ready for him.

Both my hands were pulling his hair now, lost in the moment. His tongue, his hands and those delicious fingers building my need.

I arched backwards, thrusting my breasts and pussy at him, not caring for anything except fucking his fingers and feeding his mouth. I was a moaning, wanton woman in heat.

mercer78
    Participant

This magnificent specimen of womanhood lay before me on the pool table I still couldn't believe that any of this was real what unseen force was manipulating the 3 of us? 

At this point I didn't I have never wanted a woman more to please her to have her it was intoxicating.  I already had 2 fingers inside Brandy's moist sex as i worked her nipple in turn with my tongue while teasing the other with my free hand occasionally alternating.  I stopped for a moment and looked up at her face,  Brandy said nothing but her expression begged for more. I started to slowly kiss my down her chest to her tummy gently tonguing her navel by way of preview of what was next.  I reached my goal I kissed her moist vagina revealing in the sweet tang of juices.  Gently easing her lips apart I started to feel around with my tongue for that special place.

Ummmmm came a moan from above as I found that special notch.  I reached up my right hand to Brandybee's mouth 2 fingers outstretched without hesitating she took them in her mouth and sucked for a moment.  I eased the 2 freshly lubricated fingers into her wanton sex and began to slowly move back and forth slowly fucking her with my fingers while all the while maintaining the tongue movements.

I looked up briefly to see my lover for the evening had thrown her head back back arched upwards a hand on each breast moaning in glee. I could feel someone watching me in fact a few someones one of them must be Bear who must have been going out of his mind by now watching us but who were the others? 

bluedenim
    Participant

I come round and realise I'm still on my bar stool with my head on the bar. Old Joe takes my hand and lifts my chin “You ok there youngster? You were in a world of your own kid, if it weren't for the fact that I've been serving you, I'd have said you were out of it!”
    “Jasmine..Jasmine, Joe. Can you smell the jasmine?”
    I feel peculiar and I look down at myself…. I'm still a pirate, so that bit was real…….
    Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I start and turn my head. It's James..and he's still dressed as a Naval Captain.. OMG is it Halloween or Christmas? He leans in and whispers in my ear..”You know what happens to pirates in these parts don't you? We tie them to the mast & flog them!”
    My heart pounds and I feel my nipples harden. “Is it my chest you're after or my booty, Commodore?” I sneer!
    I stay in character and try to draw my cutlass, but invisible hands pull mine behind my back and tie them and James has picked me up from my stool and is carrying me off. He leans his head down and picks up the key from between my beasts with his teeth. “This is going to come in really handy now, Pirate Queen!” he laughs through his clenched jaw and enveloped in the mysterious mist that has reappeared along with the overwhelming smell of jasmine, his eyes have again gone hard and cruel.
    We drift through the pool room past Brandy bent backwards over the pool table pulling Mercer against her as if she means to squeeze the very life out of him, past Bear sat on a Roman throne and staring at the couple on the pool table with burning eyes and an undisguised expression of pure wanton lust and frustration on his face.
    The secret door behind the pool cues swings open and we are alone in the narrow passage.
    I feel James' arms, strong and muscular, carrying me as if I weighed nothing, his long strides ringing off the cold stone floor and suddenly we are outside the familiar door.
    He lowers me gently to the floor, but grasping a handful of my long red hair behind my head, forces me to my knees, my mouth level with the bulging crotch of his naval uniform. He holds me there while he unlocks the door with his other hand and pushes it back, it's hinges groaning in sympathy with me as I try to bite through his breeeches.

this story cannot continue under this topic heading, but if James is willing, will carry on in “The Ice House”

tangoracer
    Participant

As the Cock's N Roses set come to its end with only one more song I slip off the stage and out of my AC/DC costume and into my jeans and waist coat. I make way over to the bar

“Hay Joe, How about a round of cold ones for the guys” with a smile “put them on Coverms tab”

“I'll send the right over Tango”  Joe reply's

“And here's the remote control for the pleasure table Tango”

I smile and say “you keep it…… It's more fun if you don't know when it's going to move”

Turning round to Jane and Karen “you coming to play on the table”

“Yeah that's always great fun” they both say with a big smile.

Making my way back to the stage I take HB by the hand and whisper in her ear “my Pet I want you……..I want you back where it all started a year ago”
    Kissing her softly on the cheek  “I want you as soon as the last song is finished”

Brandybee
    Participant

The feel of his mouth taking each nipple in turn whilst he palms and massages the other breast feeds my fervour. My hips, unashamedly hump his fingers. Mercer senses my need and shoves his fingers deeper inside me, finger fucking quite lewdly into my body. He sucks and squeezes harder.

I squeeze my eyes shut and am lost in the spell cast, drowning in the sea of pure female passion. The hand in the juncture of my thighs obliges and strokes and plays and thrusts as though knowing my most secret thoughts.

Mercer drags his mouth from my tit and leans in and begins to whisper words in my ear, his breath pushing my hair away, and billowing sensuously inside.

The words are obscene, and may not be of his mouth but whether his words are his own or the phantom of Stanley Grill, they excite and enflame my blood.

“Show me what a slut you are,” he hisses softly, and his fingers poke and probe me with more vigour. “Let me see how a little whore cums from having her tits sucked and her pussy played with. You are that whore, Brandybee, and I want you to let her out. Give her to me. Give me all your hot cum like a bitch in heat. I want it all”

My heart accelerates, my face burns with embarrassment and I hump harder as Mercer trails his lips to each nipple. The licking and sucking is obscenely delightful. He circles my erect areola causing them to become harder with each touch of his tongue.

I groan as the words echo over and over and encourage my brain to support my body. I am on fire!

“Show me what a slut you are “…      “Tits sucked and Pussy played with”…        “Cum like a bitch in heat”… 

Mercer moves down trailing his tongue on my sizzling skin, raining kisses and licks and faint nibbles from my cleavage to my naval.
    Bear watches intently and spell bound.

Mercer rims my belly button and probes it in a promise of his technique elsewhere. I groan again and arch my tummy into his face, maddened. I grab his head to enjoy the moment of his face crushed into my naked belly. But then the temptation for more is overwhelming. I push him down my body impatiently, like a slut! The slut that is overpowering me!

Mercer’s tongue obliges and the thrill is electric. I feel bereft as he removes his fingers but sigh in relieve as his tongue pleasures me in their place. He licks my furrow, slow, savouring every drop of the heavy moisture there. He explores everything with his tongue!

He feeds me his glazed fingers and I suck on them hungrily. I taste and smell my lusty desire as he is doing, expertly, between my legs.

I squeeze his head between my thighs, seeking the answer to my white hot need.

Mercer takes over, removing his fingers from my mouth and then using both hands to part and push up my legs, widened, for him.

He pulls back to gaze at my most intimate secrets.  My pussy is glistening and swollen. The trimmed red strip of pubic hair wet in my own juices. My smooth undercarriage and little pink rosette glistens and is reddened slightly by my excitement and his exploration.

He parts my labia and then closes in with his tongue and resumes once more. He slides along my aching crease and finds his goal. My clitoris rejoices in the feel of his hot tongue and lips, rippling along my body to my moaning mouth. My hips thrust out reflexively and he plunges his fingers into my sex once more.

I groan at the rapturous pleasure that assails me and am hardly aware of the pool room door opening and Bluedenim and jcm0824, entering. Not caring of the obscene sight they see – Mercer embedded, hungrily eating me between my legs like the wanton whore that I am, lying on the pool table in her ripped dress.
    They walk to the secret passage but I am lost in my sexual frenzy to know if they enter the Ice House or return to the bar.

Part of my mind knows of the shameful spectacle I am making of myself, but the other knows of the blessed relief of orgasm that threatens, about to thunder down upon me, like a herd of galloping, wild, head tossing, horses.

Mercer’s tongue melds into my sex, the maddening pleasure of his tongue working at my sex, driving everything else from my mind. He is demanding I let go, demanding I give in to my most obscene and salacious desires and show him the whore I have within. I pull on his hair, riding his face.

I don’t care any longer. My dignity, my self-respect, none of that matters any more. Only the orgasm in my grasp…

I slam my head back against the pool table, clench my eyes shut, lurch my pussy violently on Mercers tongue and scream…

My orgasm comes to boiling point, right from the very tips of the toes on my feet. It‘s shoots sparks down my legs and up my body. I convulse in a wracking, spasm of release. My hips jerk upwards into his face. I yank hard on his hair as my belly flexes so tight with each wave of savage, trembling, leg jerking, joy.

All the time, I hear Stanley whispering in my ear, “That’s it Slut, show them your joy in cumming, drench Mercer in your cum. Show them both how much you like your cunt eaten, and your tits felt. Show them the whore inside of you. Let it out like a good girl“

Eventually, the spasms subside. All my strength is sapped, leaving my limbs like a “Sally Sandbag.” The last remnants of my mighty orgasm twitch and quake throughout my body and I am left with a feeling of calm well being,  and…  a terrible thirst that needs to be quenched.

mercer78
    Participant

I stand up and look down at my handy work the taste of Brandy's sweet sex still fresh in my mouth.  I look down and realise my bottoms are gone and my manhood of course is at full attention I lick my lips “mmmm good girl” that same wicked grin returning.  I could not believe the words coming out of my mouth but Brandybee didn't mind I lent into her supporting her head with my left hand and kissed her letting her taste herself once again.  She reciprocated in kind wrapping her arms around me pulling me closer I'd never known passion like it.

We continued kissing then I jolted slightly “oooooo is this for me?” Brandy purred her hand having dropped from my shoulder and found its way to my rigid member.  She gently stroked and teased my erection her touch was incredible “oh yeah” I moaned. 

I stood up pulling Brandybee up gently by the hand turned and lent my bum on the edge pool table hands either side legs apart grinning at her like a Cheshire Cat.

Brandybee knew what I wanted and wasted no time obliging she got down and began tonguing the underside of my cock just below the tip a bolt shot through me “how did she know?”  I thought.  She had found my sweet spot immediately and wasn't done yet.  Brandy began to gently stroke me with her right hand stopping occasionally to tongue the engorged head.  “oh my god!” I gasped without meaning too. 

This brought a smile and a wink from Brandybee before she took my whole length in her mouth seemingly with ease.  I gasped again as I felt her mouth envelope me she pulled all the way back up to naughtily tongue the head once before swallowing me again.

I was in complete bliss as Brandybee began to move her head up and down fucking me with her mouth I threw my head back in complete pleasure.  “you're so good ahhh tooo good” I groaned.  This brought a satisfied moan from Brandybee.  Her pace quickened once again I knew I couldn't hold on much longer I glanced over at Bear for a moment he had an expression on his face i could describe as a combination of frustration and anguish.

I forgot about Bear i could think of her and the sensations she was giving me.  As I felt myself getting near my climax “ahhhhh I gonna…”  I couldn't finish my sentence I think Brandy sensed what was about to happen pulled her mouth off and began stroking me while tonguing my sweet  spot. I lasted about another 10 seconds letting out and animal like roar as  I exploded shooting blast after blast of semen moaning again with each one.

Most of it landed on my stomach but a little bit seemed to have found its way onto her fore head still gasping for breath after such an intense orgasm tried to apologise.

Brandy just giggled wiping it off with her before having a little taste “wow she is in full slut mode tonight” I thought and i loved it.  I managed to gather myself and pulled Brandybee in for another passionate kiss.  “That was incredible you're incredible” I whispered to her Brandy just smiled and kissed me again.

As we kissed a strange voice in my head whispered “you're not done yet”  with that a strange sensation swept through my body and I could feel myself getting hard again and so could Brandy “Looks like someone wants to play some more” she purred hungrily. 

mooncalf
    Participant

I sit on the stool, drummin' my fingers on the bar top, waitin' for the last song from the band.  It's quiet in the bar right now, folks just sittin' around, or wanderin' off to do their own things.

Pookie and Terri decided not to cause any mayhem after all (they didn't want to interrupt the band) and I believe they have left.  Now Halloween is over…  It's the 7th of November already and I'm thinkin' about gettin' the fertilizer down before winter sets in.

Sayin' good night to all, givin' Pafe and Satoire each a kiss on the cheek, I ask them to give Covems a kiss good night for me.  I head out the door, into the parking lot, get in my jeep and drive off home.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Awwwwww Moonie… I know what you mean.  Too bad about Pookie and Terri, they seem like mischief makers, and may have livened things up here.

Satoire and I also decide it's time to leave.  We go into the storage room and knock on the door that leads to Covems' room.  He answers it and steps out into the room.  I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down for a kiss.

“Thank you Covems,” I say, “for a most interesting night.”  Then I plant another kiss on his lips.  “That one is from Mooncalf.”

Satoire give Cove a kiss good night also, and we go back into the bar and say our goodbyes to everyone.  Then it's off for home.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Brandybee
    Participant

I feel a wonderful calmness settle over me as I glow in the aftermath of such a powerful orgasm and as that settles, the need to please my lover overwhelms.  Time in the Pool room seems to stand still in our own little world.

Mercer pulls me up off the pool table to kiss me. His lips claim mine and I taste the glory of his athletic tongue. He cups my head as he sensuously devours my mouth. I respond and enjoy him.
    My hands explore his waist and lower his trousers. I can sense his throbbing need and my hand curls along his silky solid cock. I rub my thumb over his tip and gently wank him. My other hand cups his balls and softly rubs, feeling their weight and continue with our kiss. I compliment softly, “ My god, your tongue and technique is wonderous”

He is big, hard and lusty. He groans into my mouth and circles and thrusts his hips. I end the kiss and sink to my knees. My face is level with his splendid erection! I smell his erotic scent and see the bubbles of precum forming at his opening and then trickle and spread over his bulbous head. I blow gently to tease, my mouth is so close to him and it fires his anticipation.

I slide his trousers off so he is naked. A wave of attraction sweeps over me causing me to throb and flood. That cock is too tempting and I lick him all over, relishing the tasty liquid oozing from him. I find a spot on the underside of his cock just below the tip that he particularly likes. I oblige and return, over and over, paying attention there, as I explore him.

Then I push my lips over his crown and suckle him, easing him further into my hot, wet buccal cavity until he is embedded. I suck, allowing the inner flesh of my cheeks to pressure him for a few moments and then begin to slide back and forth.

Mercer throws his head back, nostrils flaring as he enjoys the action. He grips my head to guide and control the movements to his liking. Soon his greedy needs takes over and he is sawing into my head, pushing to the back of my throat and back again. He places one hand on the top of my head and fists pulling my hair, letting the other hand fall by his side to swing in the amorous rhythm.

He is using me now, caring little of any discomfort he may cause, and fucking my head for his own selfish pleasure which excites us both. I adore a man who loses himself in the delights of my body and his uncontrollable desire unleashed for me.

I move my hand to play with my oily pussy and clitoris and work hungrily to please him. In turn, it pleases and heightens my own sexual joy. My moans answer his and I massage his balls.

Bear watches Mercer ramming his cock into my head, enthralled and teased by similar sensations on his own. But as he is teased to a point of no return, the actions subside to taunt him and thwart his joyous discharge. He is a frustrated animal!

I sense Mercer’s release is close and then he stiffens. I pull off and watch as his semen blasts into the air, landing on his tummy, my forehead and breasts. It seems unending and I wank him steadyily, to milk him as he roars his euphoria.

Bear’s covetous growls divert my gaze to his anguished face. Fire courses through his veins. His biceps bulge as he twists in his secret bonds, his hands opening and closing, fingers spread wide, then clenching into tight threatening fists of impotent excitement. The rug over him tents his delicious, lascivious manhood. A tell tale damp patch of precum has formed in the cloth covering him.

The relentless whispers by his ears continue to plague “Look at her beautiful tits and wet cunt. Don’t you want your fingers there, your tongue, playing with her like Mercer is? Don’t you want to feel her pussy and mouth around your cock and hear her groans as you spear her? Don’t you want to hold her down and pound her body into submission? You know you want her.”

The naughty whispers resume at my ears.
    “He wants your slutty body. Look at his throbbing cock, look how hard he is getting. Go on, you whore, take him, bait the beasts within them both”  “Don’t you want that throbbing cock in your salacious body?”  “It turns you on to think of these handsome men hankering for you”

Mercer hears the whispers in his head as well. He hardens again… “You are going to fuck her, to feel her body gripping you like a tight glove, to pound her to orgasmic pleasure. She wants you in her, to feel your desire, for you to feel hers. She wants you. You want her. Take her.”

The words excite us all, invigorating our bodies for more.

I rise to my feet and kiss Mercer seductively folding my arms around his neck and pressing my body to his. He is left in no doubt that I desire him My tongue enters his mouth and I breath him in…

zoerink
    Participant

WAOW … the environment is quite erotic in here … I like to see people enjoy. I will ask a couple of beers who wants one?

Nat33
    Participant

Yes me I want one, 2 pints of Budweisser please 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.