Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

Sat drinking our coffee I feel a tug on my leg Looking down i see Dopey his holding up two boxes

[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDTfBHFX6oCH2gHYJvjh3J6mNcOnb5TMr5tBGur_cm8ria_gb1gw[/img]

He hands one to Karen and the other to myself  “Thank you Dopey” I say with a big smile

“Thank you Dopey come here you little sweetie”

Karen takes hold of Dopey's cheeks and leans down and Kisses him. Making him Blush she whispers not to quietly

“Find me later”and winks at him.

He turns and runs off with a “WWWOOOOO HHHOOOOOO”

Reading the card on the boxes “Have fun and a Marry Christmas from Stone Jayc and the Management of the B&G”
    Opening the box I pull out a red Jumper with a Big face on the front and an ass on the back
    [img]http://cdn2.notonthehighstreet.com/system/product_images/images/001/355/370/preview_matching-rear-end-rudolph-christmas-jumper.jpg?1382631934[/img]

We both laugh as I pull it on

Karen Opens her Box and pulls out a Red jumper she pulls it over her head and has a pair of Christmas Pudding right where her breasts are.
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_vbaFXFMUP98z_w_wWzFvyoGDSVMpuZf-udM4dxMTwDlQgfbfc3FoxNTa[/img]

Brandybee
    Participant

Old_Joe passes me another bicardi & coke and one of Blu's special cookies and, bless his cotton socks, also a soothing cup of tea. My head is still a little sore from over indulgence.

I look round at all the colourful and awful jumpers, and my eyes squint in sympathy to my head.

“We should have a vote and poll on the most awful jumper here”  he suggests, then looks at Stone  “but tell her its the most splendid one”  and begins to chuckle.

“Great idea,  We best make a list of the contenders so far ” I reach for a pen and scribble the names

( Starts at Page  113  )    List of “Splendid”  Christmas Sweaters (Jumpers / Cardigans / Pullovers )

1  Covems
    2  Old_Joe
    3  Brandybee
    4  Jayc
    5  Stone
    6  Lover
    7  Bluedenim
    8  terric
    9  ItsAmy123
    10 mrsexlover
    11 Pookie77
    12 Tangoracer
    13 All_For_You  (Karen)

” That's quite a list so far,”  Old_Joe  remarks, reading it upside down. “Best leave it open, till Christmas Eve, then poll for votes until New Years Eve”

” Sounds like a plan,  maybe give a bottle of Malorts to the winner … on Covems tab of course, the party was his idea after all”  I agree.

“On Covems tab, naturally”  Old_Joe chuckles.

“You got any of Stone's special Bloody Mary's back there”  I ask him.
    “Sure”  Old Joe mixes a couple up at my request. I indicate more of the “Special ingredient”  He pours a double helping in.

” For  Lover and  HB ”  I ask  J2D2 to deliver them  “And no milk or water chasers, just as it comes “

Old Joe looks at me.  I grin back at him,    “They know why” 

“You mad?”  He asks.

“Who me? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh ,  Just keep the tea coming ”  I answer.

zoerink
    Participant

girl-navidad.jpg
    [img]http://ramrock.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/2013-1.jpg?w=497&h=372[/img]

As always… the best place to be… Achat Bar And Grill… all fun and nice feelings to everybody

zoerink
    Participant

I am the pretty one

TY STONE

Lydiarose
    Participant

[img]http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac216/lydiarose2/thCA623S67_zps70536682.jpg?t=1387468390[/img] is this where the party is guys

zoerink
    Participant

Lydia… for you the party is everywhere…  :

Brandybee
    Participant

Looking at the board, I add another to the list

( Starts at Page  113  )    List of “Splendid”  Christmas Sweaters (Jumpers / Cardigans / Pullovers )

1  Covems
    2  Old_Joe
    3  Brandybee
    4  Jayc
    5  Stone
    6  Lover
    7  Bluedenim
    8  terric
    9  ItsAmy123
    10 mrsexlover
    11 Pookie77
    12 Tangoracer
    13 All_For_You  (Karen)
    14 Zoerink

Old Joe rings the bell to remind people, they have to wear the splendid garb. “Find your splendid ( Ugly ) Christmas sweater peoples, you have till xmas eve and the voting will begin closing new year.” 

My head throbs,  I return to the bar and order another tea.
    The xmas songs are blasting out from the duke box and couples and groups start taking to the dance floor.

zoerink
    Participant

Hello Brandy… i came here and after see you, i ask for a beer before i go to sleep. I  sit close to you, look your eyes, and start to smile and laught looking the Christmas Sweaters, LOL.

Some of them are so original, so i look the other table, where is Stone and Jayc having a drink, and smile to stone… she know more than she look like about my Christmas Sweater.

terric
    Participant

I take a sip from my  Covieperilla… then set it back on the bar.  I lean into Pook and whisper in her ear.. bzzzzz… Telling her that I'll be right back…  She nods her head in agreement.

Sliding off the bar stool causes my little skirt to ride up, giving a generous look of my privates… oooopsie… I cover up, then go to Covems.

“Covems,” I say to him, “would you do us a favor?”

“Why sure, Miss Terri,” he replies, he always calls us 'Miss'… and that makes me giggle.  “What can I do for you?” Cove asks.

“Well… Mr. Cove, I want to use the pit, only I would rather have it filled with grape Jell-o.”  I say to him, “could you do that for us?”

Covems agrees, and heads off to that room where the mixer and piping is.  In a short time he comes back out and tells me the pit is all set.

I go outside to the pit area and look in to the pit… yep… looks like grape Jell-o.  I scoop a bit with my finger and taste it…. oooooo… he's such a doll… even put the sugar in. 

Quickly stripping out of my clothes, I climb into the pit and smear some Jell-o on me, then I catch one of the dwarfs going by.  I call him over and ask him to deliver this message to Pookie.

bluedenim
    Participant

Seeing James with his outrageous sweater, I give Covems a kiss and skip over to him.
    “Is that a carrot, or are you just pleased to see me James?”
    “Hey, you're walkin' around with Pikachu on yours!” he laughs.

“Halloween was a long time ago James, I've hung my Christmas presents from you in the dungeon, I can't wait to road-test them!”

I give him a hug and we cuddle tight and his carrot pokes between my legs, so I close my thighs on it and rub his sprouts hanging just under neath it.
    “Blu, are you ever not horny?” he laughs  and swats my fanny.
    ” You have to ask James?” I giggle and wiggle against him.
    “Tell you what, I love grape Jell-o, I'm gonna go see if Terri & Pookie will let me play with them.”
    I run to the pudding pit to ask

Lydiarose
    Participant

ok guys who this other drink

Lydiarose
    Participant

I say hi and to Brandybee and ask could you put me on the list

Pookie77
    Participant

I strip off my clothes and toss them on a seat in the Pit area.  I climb into the pit, the Jell-O feels squishie between my toes… it's chilly, too, causing goose bumps to form on my skin.  I reach down and take handfulls of the slippery stuff… then I smear some on my body and answer Terri's challenge with this:

Bluedenim comes out to the pit and declares that she wants to play, too.  Oh yeah… a free for all!!  “You better strip,” Terri says to her.

“Yeah,” I chip in, “the Jell-O stains.” 

Terri and I circle around the pit, getting used to the footing.  “Remember the wrestle we had on my roof last summer?”  I say to Terri.

“Oh yeah,”  Terri replies, “in your kiddie pool… with Jell-O.”

“Well,” I say, “you might have gotten lucky then, but you're going down tonight.”  We both look at Bluedenim.  “Maybe we'll all go down tonight.”

“Ding”  the bell rings…

bluedenim
    Participant

I stand by the pudding pit  “can I play too?” I ask Terri.
    “Oh yeah you can , but you better strip ” says Terrri  “Yea, the Jello stains” chips in Pookie,  so I undo my belt and my jeans fall to the floor, I quickly pull my lovely Christmas Sweater over my head and fold it on top of my wranglers, twisting out of my bra and sliding my panties over my feet before diving in with a belly-flop between Pookie & Terri as they circle each other in a mock-menacing dance.
    “Ok girls,” I splutter as I surface in between them “Let's see what tastes sweeter, Jell-o or pussy!” and I bowl Pookie over so she splats onto her back and I immediately start licking the Jell-O from her sweet young pussy, but raising my ass for Terri.

Brandybee
    Participant

Old_Joe adds another couple of names to the list and sipping his Coveyprilla, watches the beautiful naked girls  covered in grape jelly with lusty male interest .. 

1  Covems
    2  Old_Joe
    3  Brandybee
    4  Jayc
    5  Stone
    6  Lover
    7  Bluedenim
    8  terric
    9  ItsAmy123
    10 mrsexlover
    11 Pookie77
    12 Tangoracer
    13 All_For_You  (Karen)
    14 Zoerink
    15 jcm0824
    16 Lydiarose

I chuckle, thankful the tea is working and the headache and sore body is now subsiding and think “Theres life in that Old dog yet !” 

The bell is pulled and Terric, Pookie77 and bluedenim  dive in much to the delight of the coloured jumpered patrons.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.