Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    christinak
    Participant

The next day…..
    I got the call from Brandy the next morning.  I didn’t ask about what happened after I left.  But I let her know that my brand of kink just seems to be too much for that venue.  I know who I am and I know that my tastes run to a level of taboo that just aren’t accepted in most of society.  We talked about it for a while.  She liked that I had brought a new element to the bar but asked that I tone it down a bit, and I explained that I am who I am.  I would just have to look for another place. 

Just then Brandy got excited and began rambling about a warehouse.  The bar had apparently been there since before prohibition.  Behind it was the old ice house.  They no longer kept ice in there but it was now just a warehouse where they stored all the old stuff from the bar.  Most interesting of all was the secret door in the back of the pool room that led to a tunnel connecting the two buildings that they used to operate the speakeasy during prohibition.  So I could keep my level of kink, and the bar would still be the place to be.  The more kinky fun would just be in the back…..members only.

Intrigued I asked, “What’s the catch?  How much is this going to cost me in rent?”

“Nothing.”  She replied quickly.

“Bullshit,  nothing is free.”  I said

“It’s not free,”  Brandy replied “you will be bringing business through my bar.  If they buy a drink along the way or if they are just seen and talked about, it will help my business.  Simple.”

I thought about this for a moment and was struck by what a shrewd deal this was for her.  “What about all the stuff in the warehouse?”  I asked.

“I’ll have it out of there this afternoon.  I’ll leave the key behind the bar.”  She said.  “Just one thing though.” 

“I knew it, here comes the catch.”  I thought.

“Just make sure you stop by the bar once in a while.  I heard you like good whisky, and I happen to have a case of Lagavulin 21 in the back.  There will be a bottle with your name on it behind the bar.  We still want you there Christy.”

“It will be my pleasure Brandy.”  I replied, already starting to dream about what I would do with the space.

“What do you think you’ll name the dungeon?  Just curious.”  Brandy Asked.

“I think I’ll call it…..The Ice House.”

jayc
    Participant

the next day, i check my phone, a text from JD ……. Hey Stone……..we had a visit from the NSPD last nite!  he says things got a little wild after we left. no arrests but Tango might be in trouble with the chief!…what the hell happened? Stone yawns getting out of bed i put pachi away and we  left, but the place was packed and rocking.  maybe we were over capaticy as i dress and finnish my coffee, im heading down there, give Brandy  a call  tell her were having a managers meeting  the chief wants to speak to the managers i guess thats me…JD  and Brandy

Covems
    Participant

Holy Crap!!  You take the kids to Disney World for a week and when you come back all heck has broken loose!  The Forum has been rearranged, the heat has come down on the AB&G.  I got Eva's sending me roses and kisses and one of the crazy ladies has gotten even crazier!

But… I brought some friends back with me I want you all to meet.

Disney-World-Characters.jpg

Moonie… maybe these guys are more your speed…  lol.

tangoracer
    Participant

Pulls up out side The Bar & Grill get out my patrol car Sets there for 5 mins to take in what has just happened
    DEMOTED to Cst… 20 hours community service and security duty at the roadhouse..
    Standing at the Door in uniform NO drink NO Fraternizing  with any of the Patrons AT ALL

Get out of my car and walks over to the doors takes a deep breath and walks in.

Stone , Brandy ,Jayc and JD are all sat at the bar

I walk over to them they all look at me Stone asked “Have you seen the Chief yet”
    “yes that's why i'm here in uniform been given Security duty here so will be here out front all day and have been demoted to Constable”

“So for the next few day's i will be here” and with that i turn and walk out and go back to my car

jayc
    Participant

watching tango leave the bar, poor guy i mutter,  we continue our  staff meeting. i met with the chief…..and thanks to my donation of Stones famous lemon drizzle cake and a few cookie tins of her scones she is going to let the citation slide with no fine. so we dodged a bullet this time.now this ice house annex  sounds like a very good idea, thats Brandys job  overseeing  the renovation  with Christina  consulting. in fact we should turn over the whole project to christina and let her run it  any objections?

Brandybee
    Participant

“Sounds like a plan”. I agree with Jayc,  “The Ice House”  is Christie's  baby. Everything to do with that will go through her or her Management. I'm not sure yet if she has people in mind to help her run the place.  Members will be coming in here visiting to and well… Let's just say.. If  people decide to  go down there .. It will be a certain kind of fun..  “. I grin at Jayc  & JD.

“And if there is any troublesome customer's who we know are members,  Christi  or her management  will be informed to deal with the situation.

Subs have a strict discipline code and any … Activity,  they take part in has to be cleared by their  their  Master or Mistress.

Maybe,  if Chrisi is ok with it,   I will ask her to  put a private book hidden somewhere, near the entrance of the Ice House in case any Vanilla's  wish to request a session with any members and she can forward the request to the relevant  Dom / Domme for consideration  and arrangements.

Maybe  Bear will take on the domain  of the AG&B,  he can be consulted before any actions or punishments for the Vanilla's here, I'm sure, there will be some that require it.
    Think that about covers most things,  guess we'll deal with the rest as we go along.. Make sure Tango gets regular cokes and the odd donut. “

Covems walks into the place and I give him a massive hug…   “Hear you are good with your hands…. You've been volunteered to help sort the pudding pit out the back… If you are interested, maybe even run it…. Glad you are back,  hope you had a great holiday”  I pour his usual drink.

.”Let's get this party back on the road ” . . . .

Azrielle
    Participant

The meeting in my office was indeed productive, and it was most pleasing that Jayc was prompt to have arrived on time, what with my busy schedule.

“A woman's work is never done and this little ballerina needs to be evicted soon.” I mutter to myself as I waddle into the bar just in time to overhear Brandy mention gratis refreshments for Tango while he's on security duty. Though it really pained me to have to demote him, he did step on his own dick more than just once lately and this latest incident left me with little choice in order to restore good order and discipline within the NSPD rank and file.

“Good afternoon… Brandy, Jayc… I believe we have an accord in place.” I speak truthfully as I now hoist myself into one of the bar chairs. I absent mindedly rub my tummy, only to have a small foot ardently push against my ribs.

“Damm! this little one needs an eviction notice.” I mention with a slight giggle.

“OK, I've heard a rumour of a private member's area being annexed onto the Bar.” I earnestly mention. “I would like to offer the services of the NSPD to help keep your MEMBERS ONLY area as just that… and just like Las Vegas, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.”

I leave my words to discern the reaction from the faces of Brandy and Jayc… if they are good poker players, I might be able to discover their TELL but at this point I still have the start of a very plausible straight laid out on the table… with the only wager so far, being a citation lost in a pile of paperwork on my desk.

“Please feel free to mention to Christi that we have the tunnels mapped, if she'd like to know how many entrances there are to the Ice House.” I casually mention with a grin. At this point, the NSPD had no intentions of spoiling anyone's fun, but we are sworn officers whose primary duty is to Serve and Protect which includes helping to make these abandoned places meet some sort of safety code BEFORE being used for public purposes.

I give Brandy a wink and gesture towards the coffee urn steaming black gold.

Bear
    Participant

Tightfit and I approach the bar black robes swirling about our feet as we cross in front of the attenative Tango at guard. I puase for a moment  and lean in to him a belated congradulations owed.

“Exciting news, congradulations to Jane and yourself in this, I would have offered it sooner but was… ahem… a bit tied up in the moment of announcement.”

I look again to Tightfit, take a moment to straighten the ruffled tie of his outfit. Adorned in the garb of magistrates, black robed, with the fine white ruffled shirts,…not to mention the silver white lengthy wigs we no doubt have taken an appearance unlike the prior nights here. After fiddling with the tie, I nod in satisfaction to him, straighten for his satisfaction of appearance, before we enter the bar.

Sweeping thru the empty establishment we  move to the sounds of discussion in the office, a polite knock, but enter immediately startling those at the table as we barrage into the discussion. Titghfit drops a heavy volume onto the table… making it shake under its weight. Eying Azrielle squirm, I break in the moment and lean down towrds her.

“May I?” questionin as I slide a hand towards her tummy, gently placing it there after she grins nodding.  I can't help but grin at the marvel of it as I feel the actvitiy there.. “Oh your hands will be full chasing this one, this little ballerina will hit the ground running.”

I straighten,.. my demur changing…

“A REIMINDER,… that Tightfit and I are the governing magistrates of the realm.  The NSPD is a policing authority who is still answers to the authority of the magistrate. Beyond simple detention, punsihment is the responsibilty of the juduical authority. I expect the NSPD to obtain proper warrants in all actions beyond common infractions. Displine within your ranks is a matter of your concern. Displine of the community is ours.”

I wait till I receive confirming nods of understanding from all.

“I undersatnd that an extension to the bar has been found,… very good.”

Pausing,…

“The NSPD will contract for holding cells to be afixed within the Ice House for retention of violators. The NSPD is a policing authority. The magistrate branch the judge… who will confirm punishment before it is given. The magistrates will contract offices there handily for quick confirmation. All displine will be handled therefore within a segregated area of the Ice House., Who provides that is a matter of an agreed accord between the NSPD and Miss Christy.”

I eye the superintendent.  ” I expect full compliance on this matter from the NSPD.” Leaning down with a firm absolute tone to her I whisper… “I will hold you responsible,…and if out of line ….I'll give you my own form of displinary action if I find the matter straying too far.”

I rise… eying Tight still silent,… then glance to Brandy…

“Um… btw…. you happen to see my clothes about? I am afraid I was tossed out of the place the other night naked. I won't even go into detail on what it took to get a ride home that night.”

She giggles and points to the closet marked “Lost and Found”. After a bit of rummaging through  the large amount of abandoned items,.. A curiously large amount of sex toys I find my own., my cell phone luckily still stuffed in one of the pockets. A quick glance eying the unusual volume of calls from Christy. I take a seat at the bar,… taking my time to listen to them. Then head off to the Ice House following the instructions she took the liberty and time to give.

jayc
    Participant

With Bears departure we conclude the meeting, i carry the Chiefs “donations” and walk her to her car relaxed and relieved the matter is behind us. we walk by Tango who salutes his superior as we pass. i look him over………down but not defeated still has the twinlkle in his eye.  i wave as the chief drives off, i turn and look at the bar and smile and walk back to Tango, hey big guy hows  the shoulder?  he replies not to bad,  and how is that ass? i grin………heard christy let you have it, Tango grins but does not answer. hey around lunch time “patrol” around back there will be a sandwich in a brown paper bag for you to “inspect” and if you need some ice for your injuries  just let somebody know.  i head back inside and spot Covems  how was your vacation? got your paycheck from last week in the office. you picked a hell of a week to go on holiday i smile as he hands me an invoice for a liquor delivery to sign. walking back to the office  i shake Tights hand and thank him for showing up at such short notice. drinks on the house all weekend for our legal team.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

They kiss …. her shoulder rested on his chest, her right harm surrounds his neck, while with her left hand she continued to rub my cock on her pussy. Gently, he strokes her belly, slowly rising his hand till touch her breast. Meanwhile he’s pushing his cock inside me, with force, until his balls hit my ass …
    My body writhes, i moan …. when i feel my cock slid inside her, i reach the limit, ready explode! I try to resist, as she starts to move, coordinating her rate with that of him: when he pushes his cock deeper in me, she slips mine all into her and when he’s moving out, she slips out mine too, squeezing it with her pussy

Right now, I feel like a whore …. an irresistible pleasure pervades my body, i feel it rising from my belly up to the throat. I overcome my limit, i can’t help myself …. i try to warn her that i am closed to cum, but only a death and confused rattle come out. And right now, the guy is pushing his cock with more vigor and then he remain inside me, while his hot semen fills my ass …. feeling that sensation, i cum inside her! I'm burning, the little strength i have is vanishing …. light over the table burns my eyes, i close them …. fully savor this delightful moment ….

…………………

…………………

…………………

…………………

…………………

Noise …. noise …. why my roommate always has to do all this noise while listening to music!? I open my eyes, tired, and take a look at my watch …. 9:00 am …. my head hurts! – Small personal note …. never, NEVER drink more than three glasses of ale, especially if i'm going to do another ride on bully! – i want to go to sleep again, but that damn music is getting loud!
    I lift up and sit. Something slides down my body, i look at it …. it's my shirt, I've probably used to cover me. I looked around sleepily ….
    “Since the bed is so hard and i use green sheets!?” I ask myself, rubbing my eyes in a vain attempt to wake up at all.
    The noise grows stronger, I decide to get up and go talk to my roommate. I take my shirt and used it to cover up a bit, just not to appear completely naked in front of her friends, just in case she is not alone.

“Hey, Lisa!” I yell opening the door “how many times i had said to you to do not listen at loud music in the early moOOOOOW, THE HELL IS THIS!?

In front of my eyes there isn’t my apartment but the Achat Bar & Grill! This is something that definitely wakes you up, no matter how tired and sleepy you can be! I'm there, stunned, with my shirt that barely covers me (almost nothing, actually!) when all turn to look at me! I want to sink for shame, but i’m able to do nothing ….

“HB! Are you ok!? “Someone calls me, holding my shoulder and shaking me …. i’ll take a lot at him, it’s Lover. Speechless, i nod, with less conviction.

“What were you doing in the pool room!? Today it must be closed!” he says, pointing to a handwritten sign.

“Was sleeping ….” I replied with a strange natural tone.

Lover watches me closely and realizes that something is wrong …. he put an arm around my shoulders and takes me to the dressing rooms. She makes me seat, watching me for a while, then he ask me about my clothes …. i mumbled something about the pool room and he move away, but not before having recommended to take a shower.
    I look at my picture reflected on the big mirror on the wall … my hair is disheveled, eye shadow melted dripping down my cheeks and lipstick …. well, there is virtually no trace! I laugh ….

“Look how tanned …. but yes, a shower will help me to clear my self! “

I take off my boots and i slip in the first free shower  …. the chilled water flows through my body, refresing me, and i finally feel awake enough to be able to remember what has happened: the challenge with Brandy, the encounter with that couple, that beautiful cock inside me! Gosh, i can still feel it between my legs …. it makes me excited again!

“Ok, HB, trying to calm down and think ….” i say to myself, trying to stay focused on my thoughts.

Mentally, i realized what happened after that first wild orgasm …. thinking at it, i bite my lips …. too much time had pass from the last time i felt a so intense pleasure! And now I think I remember what happened: we have continued for long time and finally, exhausted, i fell asleep on the table. And there i stayed for more than twelve hours, sleeping! It wasn't 9:00 am, but 9:oo pm!
    When i get out of the shower, on a chair i find my clothes and next to them the trophy, with my hat over it. I get dressed, leave the dressing room and head to the bar where, being quite hungry, I order a steak. Then, before i sit down at a table to enjoy my well-earned breakfast (well, i just woke up after all!) i get close to JD

“Hey JD, can you give a little Favour to me?”

“Of course HB! What can i do for you!?” he  answer friendly.

“I have a message for Brandy: I will wait for our next challenge! Bye bye JD! “

I move away from the counter of a couple of steps, then stop …. i turn back, whit a strange light in my eyes
    “Oh, I almost forgot …. now i think i'll come more often to the bar for a nice “ride”! “

I winked at him and send him a mischievous smile …. i wonder if he realized what happened last night! Perhaps it will become one of the many legends that circulate here at the Achat Bar & Grill!

Azrielle
    Participant

With the high pitch spin of the twin turbo chargers beneath the bonnet of the McLaren Police Cruiser, I take a moment to ingest the content of Bear's attempt at a one sided conversation… If anything, he is good at it. lolz.

… and back to the daily business at hand, I activate the on-board communications system.

“Directory” The on-board computer voice responds.

“Iron Works” I speak clearly, and listen while the phone call connects.

“NIR, you need Steel, Let's get Hammered.” I hear a husky male voice respond.

“Hi Liam. It's Az. You still doing contract work?” I ask politely. The Nymphomania Iron Works had been contracted to supply the iron to build the NSPD headquarters building, and of course the holding cells.

“Hi Chief, Yup… we still do the metallurgy. Need some pipe these days?” I hear Liam answer while the McLaren gently rolls on down the road.

“There might be a new contract for some holding cells at an alternate location. How soon can you deliver?” I speak clearly, knowing full well what Liam's reply will be.

“Show me the money, Baby… and I'll deliver on time or the labour is free.” Liam answers quickly.

“Liam, you know the mayor will find the money for you. Who Loves ya, baby! MWAH!” I giggle as I flip the comm system off.

Covems
    Participant

Sure… I'll build the pit for you.  I can make it 15 foot x 10 foot by 2 1/2 feet deep.  We can rough in the underground for a floor drain at each end.  The drains will have strainers and be sealable.  We'll install 2 shower stalls with Insta-hot water heaters (saves money since there is no tank of water to heat). 

We'll line the pit with the same padding they use underneath artificial turf fields and up all the walls and on the decking around the pit. (we don't want anyone to bash their heads)  We can also install a hose fitting off of the shower plumbing so once the events are concluded, simply open the floor drains, attach the hose to the fitting, turn on the water and hose the pit down.  Makes for an easy clean up.

There's only a little underground to be run.  And the water piping should only take a day.  There's another day for the shower stalls to be secured and the block for the pit to be layed (it needs a day to set).  Another day for the padding and liner.  Then install the trim for the drains.

We should be finished and ready to wrestle in 3 days after material delivery.  Unless Grumpy starts acting up.

We'll need:
    160 block
    160lbs mortar mix
    4 yards sand

15 foot x 10 foot by 2 1/2 foot deep pit.  1- 2″ floor drain, with strainer at each end with screw top fittings for sealing.  4 lengths of 3/4″ copper tubing… fittings… solder and flux… 3- 3/4″ ball valves.  Insta hot water heater… hose adapter.  Hose with nozzle. 2 shower stalls, 2 water diverters, 2 shower heads (adjustable water savers).   Standard artificial turf padding.  Water impermable membrane with sealant and glue.  And a small pool A frame ladder for egress in and out of the pit.  And plenty of Sarsaparilla for the crew.
    Here's a picture of my crew.  They're the best in the business.

Please do not give alcohol to these guys.  The results would be disasterous.

TightFit74
    Participant

Slowly I leave the office, have a drink next to Bear, still silent. The night before is still ringing in my ears and I am so preoccupied, I don't even notcie Bear leave his seat. In slow sips I drink my whiskey, maybe a bit too early in the dau, but my plan is to get hammered.

I felt no need to interrupt or supplement Bear when he talked to the superintendent. My presence should be enough to underline the message he was delivering. There should be no unclarity about who's authority superseeds all others.

I smile to myself, alone at the bar, the muffled sounds from a heated discussion creeping from under the door that opens to the office. The night before starts to flash through my mind. The bull ride competition, the conquering of Bear. Hmm, those girls.. Never thought they would be able to pull this off.. Must have taken a lot of time preparing. I'd better watch my back. Tango must be bruised after first being tackled by Patchi, then Christy that made her point and then the trouble with the super. Hmm, he''ll have a sore ass in the morning. But who burns his butt, must sit on the blisters..

Too bad noone took my challenge, but I guess there was too much going on at the moment itself. bad timing.. I should have continued dancing with Karen. Hmm, maybe there is a chance tonight. With a last gulp, I empty my glass, put it back on the bar and lide myself off the stool. As I walk towards the exit, I open the top 3 buttons of the ruffled shirt, the tie haniging loosely around my neck already. I wink at tango and slap his butt as I pass him on my way to my car. He just grins and remains at his post. Too bad, I could use a physical challenge.. Too much energy left inside me.. I start my car and head home, time to do my chores..

sexilicious
    Participant

Walking past the building again seeing that it is much quieter in the morning than it was the night before when i went past, I walk closer and see tight leaving the building.  Feeling mischievous, I run over as he is heading to his car and quickly kiss his neck with the slightest breeze and watch as he gets in his car and leaves the area. Before he got out of my sight, I saw him rub his neck as he was wondering what that little tingly feeling he had on his neck was.

Giggling, I head over to say hi to tango who looks really down just standing there at the door. Pulling out of my bag a filled donut, I hand it to him with a smile and watch as he devours it with a grin. As soon as he finishes the donut, I was all of a sudden lifted up into his arms in a huge bear hug. “Hey there Tango.” Backing up slightly, I see this huge grin on his face at the sight of seeing me.

All of a sudden though, our attention was turned towards this loud noise in the back where our conversation was “huh” “say it again,” for it was so loud we couldn't concentrate so we just stood there for a while just looking at each other and smiling. Then out of nowhere someone comes running up in a blur, so quickly we couldn't tell who it was.

tangoracer
    Participant

MMM standing in the door way trying to get out of the sun After a nice filled donut sand hug from Sexy she turn's and say's “got to run see you later” blows me a kiss as she runs off.
    The door swings open and out steps MMMMM it's blue she puts her hand up to shield her eyes from the bright sun light looking all dirty not her normal  stunning self “Afternoon Blue looks like you've been busy this morning” I say with a big smile she turn and smiles back “yes mistress has had me cleaning all morning” “mmmm you've been on your knees again all morning” i say with i small giggle. Blue smiles back and say's” Lunch time” and walks over to her car turns and shouts “see you there tonight” and loughs and gets in her car drives out waving

“MMMMM  lunch time ” Takes a patrol around the back and finds a bag at the back door with my name on it

Hears some noises coming from the old Ice House turn sand takes a walk around but can't see anything and it all go's quirt
    walk back to the front steps of the bar sets on the step and opens the bag
    mmmmmm stake sandwitch and a bottle of coke sitting on the step eating my lunch
    BEEP BEEP i look up to see Dutch Waving like mad at me as she and her man are off for 2 week vacation i wave back and blow her a kiss
    Think not going to see her for 2 weeks
    mmmmmm get back to my lunch and watches the world drive by

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.