Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    terric
    Participant

Pookie lets out that squeal meaning Bluedenim has hit the right spot.  I sit back on my heels and take in the sight.  Pookie is half buried in the Jell-O, the purple stuff on her skin.  Bluedenim kneeling into Pookie, licking away, her ass in the air.

I can't help myself… and taking a handful of Jell-O I swat Bluedenim's ass cheek  *SLAP!*.  Jell-O goes flying!!  She lets out a  “ooooo”…. so I pick up another handful…. *SLAP!*

I move closer, gathering up another couple of handfuls of the purple stuff.  Using both hands, I slide them over Bluedenim's sexy tush, smearing the Jell-O… my hand runs down between her cheeks and over her pussy… 

“Ohhhh”, I say, “somebody's wet…  very wet.”

Leaning in closer to her… my tongue out and forming a point, I dip it right into her wet pussy, while running my hands up to cup her breasts, helping myself to a feel.

Then I shout  “WRESTLE!”  and pull Bluedenim's feet, she flops down in the Jell-O, while Pookie wiggles out from under and we both grab Blue and roll her over onto her back. 

Pookie and I look at each other for a brief moment, then Pookie shouts, “Boobs!”  We practically dive onto Bluedenim, konking our head slightly as we each suck Blue's nipples, tasting her and the Jell-O.

zoerink
    Participant

1 – 2 – 5 – 9 – 11 –  23 ARE THE NUMBERS OF THE LOTTERY, and i see my ticket… OMG, i win it!!!… i start to jump and shout because i am happy… so i look jayc and old joe and ask them for champagne for all people in the bar.

I look around and see everybody so happy because is xmas… i am happy because is xmas and also i win the lottery of Achat Village, so i start to shout to everyone to go close the bar, and ask for a drink… i pay today.

In the way, i find Jayc and Stone, and i jump over them, and also over Amy and Covems, who drink something sitting in the bar… after, i look to the other side, and go running to hug Sexi and Brandy… after it, i clap my hand with Tango and hukk… they have some beers on hands… and i give them a couple of more. I ask Tango for Hentai, didnt see him in a time in the bar… also ask Hukk for Denisee… i know you and her have a nice feelings, and this is nice!!!.

Of course Pookie and Terric come and drink some chupitos of Tequila with me, they dance so sexy with Mrsexlover and Jmc, while Marilyn ask for a Sagres Beer to the barman, i ask for some more chupitos and we drink all together with Blue and Karen, who come close to the party.

Finally, i see Lydiarose, i look so close her eyes.. and i give her a kiss… with some lemon in my mouth from the tequila… caressing her back and dancing while i do.

[img]http://cocaina.redliberal.com/Intentando%20beber%20cerveza.JPG[/img]

mujeriego.jpg

Lydiarose
    Participant

I kiss zoerink back and tell him I going to sing a song for him , so I make my way to the mic                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    There is just one thing I need
    I don't care about presents
    Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
    More then you could ever know
    Make my wish come true
    All I want for Christmas is you yeah,

Idon't want a lot for Christmas
    There is just one thing I need
    And I don't care about the presents
    Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking
    There upon the fireplace
    Santa Claus won't make me happy
    With a toy on Christmas day

I just want you for my own
    Make my wish come true
    All I want for Christmas is you
    You, baby

Oh, I won't ask for mush this Christmas
    I won't ever wish for snow
    And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
    Underneath the misletoe

I won't make a list and send it
    To the North pole for Saint Nick
    I won't ever stay awake to
    Hear those magic reindear tonight

Cause I just wont you here tonight
    Holding on to me so tight
    What more can I do
    Baby,  all I want for Christmas is you
    You.baby

Oh. all the lights are shining
    So brightly everywherer
    And the sound of Childrens
    Laughter fill the air

And everyone is sining
    I hear those sleigh bells ringing
    Santa, won't you bring me
    The one I really need?
    Won't you please bring my baby to me

Oh. I don't want a lot for Christmas
    This is all I'm asking for
    I just want yo see my baby
    Standing right outside my door

Oh, I ust want you for my own
    Make my wish come true
    Baby, all I want for Christmas is
    You, baby 

All I want for Christmas is you, baby
    All I want for Christmas is you, bay

zoerink
    Participant

So Lovely Lydia  

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Brandybee
    Participant

Old Joe watches the three jelly covered girls and tears himself away for the moment to congratulate Zoerink on his recent lottery win. Zoerink buys him a drink and then he rings the bell.

“Guys & girls, Please take a look at all the Christmas sweaters and vote for the ugliest, I mean the most splendid one you see.

They start at page 113  with Covems and finish with  LydiaRose on page 115. Voting closes New Years Eve “

He takes his drink, toasts the beautiful song by LydiaRose and stands near the pudding pit to watch the lovely girls wrestling again.  He smiles at Stone who thinks they are all fabulous of course.  He shakes his head at that lost cause. 
    Then his eyes are drawn to the pit like a magnet to a fridge.

mrsexlover
    Participant

I see the fun going on in the pit, but somehow i'm just the only one watching while Terri, Pookie and Blue are having fun. I just don't know if you can call that wrestling or just plain sex but it draws me closer and closer to the edge of the pit.

Reaching the edge i keep watching and somehow the girls are notecing the buldge growing in my pants because they turn around and shout “Male Meat”

Blue and Pookie work there way to the edge distracting me with the moves they are making so i don't notice Terri sneaking out the pit and behind me. Then my sweater is pulled over my head and too sets of hands grab my pants and pull them down. Before i know it i'm pushed into the pit by a nude slippery Terri and landing between Blue and Pookie.

I hear cheering as try to retain my balance by grabbing around. I feel lovely slippery girls flesh as i do. As i get hold of a boob i bow my head to lick the jelly off the nipple. ” mmmmmmmmm”

I also notice someone is getting a grip on me as well as i feel a hand between my legs tinkling my balls before closing on my cock

Somehow i think this is going to be the best christmas ever

sexilicious
    Participant

Walks over to James and checks on the wonderful food cooking but he seems a bit preoccupied watching the pudding pit. I lean in and whisper in his ear, “Better not burn the food James.”

He turns and smiles at me saying, “Nope would never burn this good food.” Smiling wickedly, I wonder if any kind of distraction would make him burn it. Placing my hand softly on his arm, I whisper softly, “well hopefully you get more than a show tonight.”

Pookie77
    Participant

!!!SPLAT!!!

Mrsexlover lands in between Bluedenim and me, splattering grape jell-o everywhere, we girls immediately pounce on him.  Bluedenim grabs Martin's cock with one hand and his balls with the other hand, while Terri hops back into the pit. 

Terri slips and slides, but manages to stay on her feet as she works her way around to straddle Martin's head, then she drops to her knees, positioning her jell-o covered pussy just inches away from his lips.  I see Martin's tongue slip out and try to touch Terri.

“WAIT!!”  I holler, everyone stops what they're doing and looks at me, including Martin.  “Martin,” I ask,  “you're not allergic to nuts, are you?”

“No” he answers, “I'm not.”

“Good,” I say, “because Terri is nutz!!”

“I am.” Terri says with a giggle, and lowers herself onto Martin's lips, wiggling as she does.

I grab a handful of jell-o and drop it onto the head of Martin's hard cock, which Bluedenim in expertly stroking.  “A little flavoring?”  I ask with a giggle.  Blue lowers her head and her tongue swirls around the tip of Martin's cock.  “I love grape jell-o”, she murmurs before taking him between her lip.

Looking for something to do, I slide myself into a prone position and lay next to Blue.  I slide my hands up her leg straight to her pussy and finding her clit I move my thumbs over it… round and round, before gently prying her legs open so I can get my head in.  “Mmmmmm”  I moan as I get a taste of Bluedenim's pussy.

Then I feel someone's fingers playing between my thighs…  I moan again as those fingers find my pussy and gently push their way inside….

sexilicious
    Participant

Leaning in closer, I kiss James back softly as my hands rest lightly on his arms. Drawing closer, I end up nestled on his lap as we kiss each other to the sexual sounds going on in the pit.

I could feel him growing harder as he was hearing all the activity going on in the pit while he has to do the food. Feeling him growing harder, I couldn't help but wiggle softly on his lap.

bluedenim
    Participant

As I take Martin all the way back to my throat, I feel Pookie nibbling on my clit bar and I nearly choke…….
    Coughing, I lift up my head and see Sexi wiggling on James' lap and I remember something she said in a post somewhere else..
    “HEY!” I shout across.  “In my jeans front right hand pocket!”  “Go get a room!” I laugh.
    It's the key to the dungeon of course, but James will know that when he sees the thin gold chain I keep it on.
    then I come back to Martin's cock, which I am holding firmly in my hand and gently make to bite the entire head off, while stroking all round it with my tongue. Pookie in the meantime is doing some moaning herself, between licking me out and nibbling my bar and I see Terri is rubbing her fingers on Pookie's pussy while trying her best to smother Martin!

tangoracer
    Participant

Sat at the Bar With Karen I feel a hand on my shoulder, Turning to see who it was I'm faced with my sweet love HB

“Hello my love”“Hello my”

Is all I can get out before I feel her sweet soft lips against mine. Closing my eyes as I loss myself to her in the moment  Not wanting this kiss to end

But the feeling ended as her lips move back from mine I open my eyes and look deep into hers. Her eyes shine in the lights of the bar “Came my Pet sit here” I say as I get up from my stole. I kiss Karen on the cheek and give my pet one to “Excuse me for a second there is something I need to do”

Making my way to the stage I smile at the fun starting off in he Pudding pit. I sit at the piano and start to play
    All my friends still at the bar stop and turn and look to the stage.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xanf4z_rod-stewart-have-i-told-you-lately_music

Have I told you HB that I love you
    Have I told you there's no one else above you
    You fill my heart with gladness
    Take away all my sadness
    Ease my troubles, that's what you do

For the morning sun and all it's glory
    Greets the day with hope and comfort, too
    You fill my heart with laughter
    Somehow, you make it better

There's a love that's divine
    And it's yours and it's mine
    Like the sun
    And at the end of the day
    We should give thanks and pray
    To the one, to the one

Take away all my sadness

There's a love that's divine
    And it's yours and it's mine
    Like the sun
    And at the end of the day
    We should give thanks and pray
    To the one, to the one

I Love You  Comes from HB

Take away all my sadness

Take away my sadness, fill my life with gladness

Take away my sadness, fill my life with gladness

As I play the last note I blow a kiss to my HB    

sexilicious
    Participant

James and I are kissing deeper and deeper. My arms can't draw him close enough to me though I squeeze him as best as I can.

All of a sudden, we hear a noise and look up towards the pit. Blue is yelling at us and saying something about her jeans pocket. Reluctantly, I get up off of James lap and check her pocket and pull out a key.

Walking back, I see James is checking on the food. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I nuzzle against his back. “Sure smells good and not just the food.” Laughing softly, I bury myself deeper into his back.

Slipping my hand inside James pocket, I softly move my hand around feeling his bulge. Unable to keep still, I rub against his back. Dropping the key inside his pocket, I grab onto his bulge softly and stroke it softly through the material. 

mrsexlover
    Participant

I feel Blue's mouth going away from my cock but she keeps a firm grip on it. I think she is saying something but i can't hear it because Terri is sitting on my face and her legs cover my ears.

Then i feel blue coming back to me, she is licking up and down , then around the edge. In the mean time the jelly that Terri pushed in my face when she sat down it is gone, the last bits are dripping over my cheeks as by now she is getting so wet from my licks she is dripping her wetness more and more into my face.

I try to keep up by licking it all away but when sh is getting close to smoothering me, i just pinch he lovely butt and as she jumps up a little a take a deep gasp of air, before her wet pussy is back in my face.

Between her legs is hear a smoothered sound of moaning comming from all the girls, so they must be as happy as me with this situation.

sexilicious
    Participant

“I think we need to take this somewhere else Sexi,” says James. I nod and he turns down the flames to slowly cook the meat while we are a bit preoccupied elsewhere. Soon as he turns around, I'm in his arms kissing him deeply and somehow we end up in the kitchen. Laying my hands on the table behind me, James picks me up and sets me on top of the cool table. He steps in between my legs and I can feel my pussy dripping more in anticipation. I start kissing his neck following his jawline down to his chest covering him all over with my kisses.

My hands go down lower and slowly rubs his pants feeling the growth of his hard cock straining to get to me. My hands stray at the button as I glance up at him. Seeing his nod, I undo his pants and help slide them down and off of him. Then my fingers gently rub around the waistline before lowering his boxers to the ground as well which allows his cock to spring out and stand waiting for attention without any clothes hindering the touches now.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.