Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Lydiarose
    Participant

I make  my way over to Covems and ask him is it ok if I can tell a joke, He tells me to go for it , so I make my way to the mic,
    Hi everone  good morning  good evening or night to you from what ever part of the world you come from
    My name lydiarose or a amanda for short. so here goes

A girl gets pregnant and
    is fright to tell her Parents
    So goes to her granddad to tell him
    Girl; granddad I'm in the family way
    Grdad; thats ok , when you get to my age your in everones way

thank you and bye

zoerink
    Participant

Well guys, life is as it is, and once again, i open the door of the bar, I go in to say good bye for the moment, and I look at the microphone to say something, not good bye, but i have to tell all of you a see you soon.

As always, be on the Achat Village is a pleasure, always surrounded by wonderful people, such as Brandy always ready to help with any questions, as my neighbor Marilyn or the incredible Hulk, thanks for the banner green friend! .

I look everyone, the silence is around us and everyone is hearing me (OMG i say to myself, I do not like goodbyes), i see Old Joe behind the bar with Jondas and Jayc, always so nice to me and giving me so free paints for drink sometimes, (and now, they give to me a Tequilla bottle) “ty guys”. There is too Bear, “i dont know you so much, but you have a stunning wife, so i am sure youre a very nice person”. Also i see Lover over there in the bar… drinking a beer and smiling… “Lover, without you and Brandy… this forum wouldnt be posible, thanks for all, and also for help always when we need”.

At tables, i can see Pookie and Terri with MrSexlover, they are busy so they are not hearing what i am saying… so better dont say nothing to then, (lol) they just look at me sometimes and smile, as Sexi, in the other side of the table with Tango, HB, Jondas, Jcm, Covems and Amy… “ty for all guys, dont write so much in the next one to post because remember, i will be always the next one, and sexi, take care of your animals, give them a kiss from me”. There is also Stone, i smile to her, she did a good ellection for the ugly sweeter, but i cant win, Brandys sweeter was really ugly. lol  :

In the other table, i can see Lena and Karen” my Lena, my soulmate… Karen, i hope you take care of this shiny star, our Lena, she have a heart biggest than the universe”.

give a good sip of the tequila bottle, as I speak, tell stories of sailors, and makes it a little tequila effect. I look up and see a lone table Marilyn, my neighbor, who occasionally looks up and smiles, is designing new clothes, next, also alone, friend Hulk make new banners for us all to have one . Hulk! Friend!, Your work is priceless, we should give the award to the greatest treasure of the achat villa. Marilyn…. i will think about you visiting Algarve “. I smile to Denisee too… shes sitting so close hukk.. oh… there is quemistry i can feel it in the air

So close the scenario, i see Lydiarose, i see her, look her eyes and just smile, what can i say to you? ty Lydia, and i wish you the best, from heart.

Everyone is here, the crazy fenchy Nat is here too, “Vive Le France, Vive Le Resistance”, i smile, drinking more and more tequilla, my body start to move so weird from one site to other, but i cant stop talk, everyone is drinking with me, so i think to myself no one is watching that each second i am more and more drunk… lol 

So close the door i can see Ms Blue, “hi Blue!! did you take my sample of the kraken?? i wish you a nice time in CA, nice place for surf and work with marine mammals, but not the best of the world.. there is in europe , kisses my blue redhaired friend”. I can see there Momma too, kisses Momma, ty for being here.

Little Ily, you came so late, but anyway, i hope we can talk more when im back… this will means youre still here with us, and there will be so nice. I up my eyes and say hi to a newbie in the village, “Hi Roxxy, take a drink.. for you, today is free”.

Last 3 months was nice to be here sometimes with all of you, and of course, as i always says… i will back soon, and i hope this bar stay like it is right now, confortable, nice and full of nice people.

See you All… I will back!!!. And of course, the hill will be mine again

Kisses to all!!!

And one more thing… its a pity i hadnt my secret xmas… maybe (is an idea) for next time we could have a system of bail, pay for enrollment and then once held the appointment, return it, it is sad that my partners never answered (and I was not able to have that quote

Thanks to someone very special, which left me to massage and to have that game, although I would have liked to have both!!

SEE YOU SOON EVERYONE!!! i claim by the sea

hukk
    Participant

I get a message to come to AB&G stat!

“It's important!” it reads. Parking my car outside, I see coppers pushing inside a guy in an Elmo suit inside the police cruiser.

“I'm innocent I tell ya'!” he screams while trying to pry himself loose from the officers restraints. Inside the bar, I see Terric, Pookie Blue, and Martin rolling themselves around in a jelly pit getting frisky. “Elmo…jelly pit…All this seems about right. Why was I called?!” I yell.

Everyone observing the stage shushes me, and points o Zoerink who is speaking. “Oh..” I reply meekly. I take a stool and watch him speak.

“See you All… I will back!!!. And of course, the hill will be mine again Cheesy

Kisses to all!!! “

I try to hold back tears.

“Why must the good ones go!?” I scream, pounding the counter. Old Joe pats my back and hands me a hanky for me to wipe away my manly tears. “Um…he'll come back like he said..” says Joe, trying to provide some solace. Feeling a little better, I stand up holding a mug of beer (on Covems tab) and make a toast.

“A toast to the Spanish man Zoerink! Take care and return soon. We'll meet again.” 

Ginuwine
    Participant

Walks in to AB&G and breathes in deeply, looking around… hot scene at jelly pit and alot of beautiful people..
    Strolls over the bar,sits on a stool and orders a Martini 
    The Night is just beginning

mrsexlover
    Participant

Meanwhile in the pit

tumblr_m40b5vmwm61r6m3cho1_500.jpg

bluedenim
    Participant

Gosh Martin, you're even younger than I imagined….. 

mrsexlover
    Participant

@Blue  :-* , all you girls keeping me busy keeps me young 

Lover
    Participant

We're all bit sad that zoerink has to leave. But sad faces arent allowed in our bar so i go to stage, take the micro and say:

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

“Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck.” If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you.”

To which his wife responds: “He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!”

I go back to Brandy just as FoxyRoxxy and Vitesse come in. We wave, they nod and join us. I order 2 more drinks and we 4 raise our glasses. “Welcome to our bar. Now you know all places in our little village you have to know.”

I look at the calendar – oh my god i think to myself, time is running… I whisper to Brandy and she nods… soon we will have our next event!

jayc
    Participant

Fully recovered from a vile “holiday cold” i enter the bar from the back entrance. peeking from my office i see lots of new faces and things are jumping like always. Looking at my desk i see the “box” 

“Damm” i totally forgot about it”  i curse my self, i see Happy ambling by and give him a whistle.

“Happy my man do me a favor”  he nods with a smile 

“see that guy called Hukk?”  Happy nods again

'Give him this” 

Hukk has the box

hukk
    Participant

I'm seated by the bar, still celebrating the Denver Bronco's victory over the New England Patriots. Empty bottles of beer are littered about everywhere on the counter and floor of the bar, as I flail my arms about in a excited drunken state.

“BRADY CAN SUCK IT. PAYTON BABY! THIS ONE IS FOR ELI MANNING! For you baby bro!” I yell at ol' Joe, who quietly washes the inside of a mug, looking quite distressed.

“Maybe you've had enough Hukk….the games been over for hours now…” he reminds me. I lean over and motion with a finger at Joe..”Listen…Joe…” *hiccup*…”Eli…Manning didn't make it…because the Giants suck….so…this is as close as us Giants fans can get to having our team to the Super Bowl..” *hiccup* “I LOVE YOU PAYTON MANNING!” I suddenly scream.

“Joe holds up his hands, and steps back. “Alright, well just take it easy.”

“HEY. And I'll tell you something else…..Payton and company are going all the way….U.S.A…U.S.A…U.S.A!” I chant loudly, pumping my fists into the air.

“U.S.A….this isn't the world cup Hukk.” Joe says. ” Bah……you're all the same. *hiccup* Australians.” I reply back. “I'm not Australian.” Joe responds.

“Go back to Canada!” I bark back. Joe rolls his eyes and simply walks away. Suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulders. I instinctively spin around and strike a karate pose. “WOOA there! You can't just sneak up on me like that. *hiccup* I was about to unleash the guns…By guns I mean my muscled arms..in case you didn't know.”
    “Um yea I got it. Jay C told me to give this to you.” Happy hands me a gift. I stare at the gift, and blink.

“Oh. *hiccup* He shouldn't have. But I don't have a gift to give him.” I reply. “No..you're supposed to pass it on.”  “LIKE HELL I WILL. This is now mines…and..I'll tell you something else…” I stop short. I begin to tilt forward. I suddenly vomit atop the box and pass out.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

And I finely found the  fames  BAR .Great  I need  a Drink 

Brandybee
    Participant

I help myself to some of Jcm’s delicious  food and smile at his retreating back as he takes Sexilious towards the secret passageway in the pool room. Of course my eyes lower to that nice tight ass of his and linger there.

I then pile up a couple of plates with food and return to Lover and the others.

Lydiarose gets up on stage after Covems who hands her the mic.  She tells a joke too and I nearly choke on my mouthful of chicken with laughter.

Then Zoerink jumps on stage and I get a lump in my throat for another reason.  He makes his speech as he has to go away for a few months.  He speaks of the fun and friends he has made here and as he speaks in his soft Spanish accent, you can’t help but to reflect on his words and identify in some ways to the special & unique connections made here with like souls.

He swigs his liquor and then jumps down to say Good bye to friends. He kisses me on the cheek,   “I’ll miss you Zorro,”  I  tell him and stroke his face fondly.
    He grins at me and I hand him a Bee Key ring,  “ For Luck”   He nods and heads for the door.
    “I’ll be back”  He says waving to everyone.
    “You’d better”   I warn him affectionately and he leaves, with a lump in his throat too, I’m sure.

As he walks out the door, I see an old friend walk in –  Ginuwine and we wave at each other.  I indicate for him to help himself to food on the buffet table.
    He nods and walks over to Old_Joe to get his free drink  and sits at the table eyeing the goings on in The Pudding Pit.  The naked shenanigans of Mrsexlover, Terric , BlueDenim and Pookie certainly are interesting to watch with all that scrumptious purple grape jelly.

Lover decides to tell a joke on stage just as I take a big swallow of Coveyprilla. Too funny & I have a spurter moment, which isn’t the best look with chicken in your mouth too.  I grab a tissue for damage limitation.

Two new girls come into the bar – FoxyRoxxy and Vitesse  join us after getting their free drink from Old Joe. Lover greets them as they grab a seat. 
    “Welcome to our bar. Now you know all places in our little village you have to know.”  He raises his glass to them and we all clink in turn.

I see Jayc pop his head out of the bar office and give a box to  Happy, one of the dwarfs.   I wonder if Stone is tucked away in their too.  I hadn’t seen her for awhile.

My attention is drawn to the new guy, Hukk. He seemed to be having a great first night and was waffling on about some kind of American sport.  His elbows slipped off the bar a couple of times and I wondered if Old Joe needed some help there.   I pop in to the office and speak to Jayc and a couple of minutes later ,  Stone emerges & joins Old Joe behind the bar.

Happy passes the mysterious box to Hukk  who promptly vomits and passes out.

Stone  gets her flute out and begins to play a magical melody.   A short time later Pachacuti – The Panda ambles into the bar and heads towards her, She scratches his ear and gives him instructions.

She carefully takes Hukks shirt off and wipes up all the vomit, getting up every gooey bit and puts it back on him.
    She instructs Pachi to pick him up and shouts to me   “Where do you want him?”

“ Shower him down outside, then have Pachi throw him in the pudding pit with the 3 sexy sirens and Mrsexlover”   I grin at her.    “ No one’s allowed to be sick in my bar”

“Cool idea,”  Stone chuckles and then to Pachi,  “Come on fella, lets get him to the showers”

She carries the box carefully to be washed too and wonders who Hukk will give it to next.

I return to my seat and Lover leans over to whisper in my ear,   I nod and agree with what he says about a new event.

hukk
    Participant

From outside you can hear a loud scream. “AAAAAHH”

I suddenly burst in, shirtless and drenched in water while clutching onto the mysterious box with both arms. “Someone HELP. This ferocious bear is trying to eat me!” I yell. I still seem to be drunk, my legs rubbery and wobbling from side to side. Stone comes up frantically, trying to settle me down.

“Hukk, that's just my Panda. Pachacuti. He's was just trying to clean you.” she says softly. “Pistachio what? Why did you unleash a crazed bear on me?!” I bark. The panda trouts inside, holding up his lovable paws in a cuddly friendly fashion. Unfortunately me being still hammered, I see in my hallucinated state a wild bear snarling and waving his grizzly paws. “Sweet mother Joseph…..KEEP AWAY.” I whip and spin around to see everyone in the room transformed into tiny gremlins. “All of you….keep away! It's a conspiracy…everyone here is after this box! But it's mines..”

“You want some of this Pinocchio?!” I scream, as I suddenly tackle the panda into the jelly pit, while throwing the box at Foxy's feet..

FoxyRoxxy now has the box.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Lot's of things are going on at the bar. From the pit i see Hukk getting the box, but he starts to throw up and passes out. Short while later is Miss Stone and Pachacuti dragging him by his feet outside.

Not much later Hukk is awake again and soaked, guess they gave him the water threatment  . As Pachi is pushing him towards us in the pit somehow Hukk makes the poor panda tumble into our pit.

Me and the girls stop with out fun and i say to the girls “Help poor Pachacuti, will you, clean him up“. As the girls are trying to get Pachi up, his pows are trying to grab them everywhere but the girls manage to get him out and to the shower, and i climb out the pit towards Hukk, he passes the box to this new girl i did not see before, i guess i was to busy in the pit 

I grab Hukk, he is soaking wet and smells like a ton of alcohol. “Where do you want this piece of an ass, Miss Brandy

Whe where throwing him into the pit with you and the girls but that's to good for him now” she replies “I guess we have to call the NSPD again to take him to the drunk cell so he can sleep it of there

And as Hukk is taken away into the police cruiser, that's the second one this party, i make my way to the podium.

I forgot i'm still naked and covered with jelly, but i can't resist to make a few jokes before i get back to the pit. I start just like covems used to do.

is this thing on ?

a boy to a girl : “Want to hear a joke about my dick? Never mind, its too long.”
    then the girl to the boy : “Wanna hear a joke about my pussy? Never mind, you won't get it.”

Whats a condom and a coffin got in common? 
    They both hold stiffs but one is cumin and one is going!

A redhead tells her blonde stepsister, “I slept with a Brazilian….”
    The blonde replies, “Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?”

How do you make your girlfriend scream while having sex?
    Call her and tell her.

ooh i see the girls are back, so thank you and see you later.

i get off stage and tackle the girls back into the pit with me.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Greeting s every one  at the Bar  wow  what a great welcome    a  gift  box  for me what a  good way to start the night  and  I do love gifts  thank you  very much  Hukk  I pick it  up  and walk to the bar  as im singin the theme song  from cheers    Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
    Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
    and they're always glad you came.
    You wanna be where you can see,
    our troubles are all the same
    You wanna be where everybody knows
    Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
    people are all the same,
    You wanna go where everybody knows
    your name.

I am  going to like it here

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.