Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,681 through 1,695 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Pookie & me are licking each other clean and I'm not talking about Jell-O, I feel so horny again, I turn around and smother her face with my cum-smeared mouth, are both smiling ecstatically but Pookie whispers.. “Hey, lets give Terri some too.” I look over my shoulder at Terri & Martin, she looks to be close…, her eyes are closed and Martin is pistoning like a nodding donkey. Me & Pookie climb across, she starts licking Terri's nipples and I'm just about to sit on Martin's face and grab Terri's arms when there's an explosion of black & white and Patchi is flailing about in the pit with us.
    “Help poor Parachuti will you, clean him up!” shouts Martin and he climbs out of the pit to pick up what looks like a very drunk & disheveled Hukk.
    Pookie, Terri & me guide poor Parachuti out of the pit and take him to the shower where we all clean off whilst washing him… he's like a big dog and he loves it when we towel him dry.
    When he looks & feels clean & dry, we guide him back to the office and hand him over to Stone and he gives her a really cute bear-hug and we all Aaaaaahhhhhhh…
    Still completely naked, the three of us go back into the bar and we stand and listen to Martin's awful jokes “Bring back Covems!”  I groan to Terri.
    Martin looks at me, “I heard that!” he shouts and jumps off the stage, runs towards us, his cock flapping as he runs, flicking purple Jell-O everywhere and he scoops all 3 of us and pushes us back to the pudding pit where we splat right to the bottom again.

Anonymous

There's many people here and I don't feel too comfortable with lot's of new faces. Hi, I say a bit shyly. Hi. Walking towards the bar, passing a few more or less naked people in what looks like a snake pit. Hmmm, what is this place? (I feel a bit out of place in my suit.) Getting closer to the drink that I was promised would be awaiting me I actually recognise a few faces. Oooo, even my ex is here. This makes me even a bit more nervous. Hi Foxy, Hi Brandybee, Hi everybody. The bartender, Joe I'm told, seems to recognise my need, and comes to my recue.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

😮  Omy      Looks at my X  walking in  with  his  suit  on  I say  hi there Tom  long  time no see  welcome to the bar .  and don't  be nerves  every one here is  Friendly  seat  down  maybe  after a  few drinks you  might get  up on  the bar and  dance  for us  …    I turn  away and continue  drinking my margarita drink  cheers  .  Still wondering  what the  box  means  .

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

I take Tomi into the famous bar and grill people keep telling me about.
    Slide onto the bar stool next to Tom. “G'day” I smirk.
    “Tomi , do you wanna get the drinks or should I?”
    Nice present you caught there Foxyroxxy, did you open it yet?

Tomi85
    Participant

Hi there everyone nice bar you guys have here like it, think I be frequenter.
    I will get the drinks first two round is on me.
    Oh hello Joe right? Nice to meet you Im Tomi I hear you are the best bartender, like to order  few drinks
    Two whiskey and cola with ice, one for this lovely girl next to me put extra ice in her whiskey,  the other one is for me and one beer to thanks…. and you Tom what you like to drink can I buy you beer too?
    oh and one more margarita for pretty girl at the table

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

well hello  HGO and Tomi  welcome to the  Bar   how  nice

I say the more the  merrier   Drink s  are on me     cheers

No  I  have not I am trying to hold on to it as much as I can .

I love giftys  grins

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Thanks Tomi, so how many drinks u think you will need before you're in the pit?

Tomi85
    Participant

You're welcome HGO, oh don't worry I will need a lot but I not go alone there 

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Nooo , not in this dress 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

After several days, finally i'm back at the Bar & Grill. I look around and i can see many new faces at the tables or at the counter

“Great…..this place is always full of new and interessing people! i really miss it!” i think to my self before reaching Old Joe

“Coffee….a lot……and strong!”

“On its way, HB!”

Old Joe……always working hard behind the counter and for the Bar! Probably he is the real soul of this place….

I sit at my usuala old table, with my block notes in front of me. Taking a deep breath, i open it to the last page i wrote and re read the last lines.

“Ok…..damn medieval themed story, it's time to complete you!”

hukk
    Participant

I push open the door and walk in. “Ah, hello patrons of achat!” I shout. Having been booted out of the bar previously for my drunken antics, I seem clean and sober as a whistle. I sport a nice little tuxedo; dressed in anticipation for Mr. Tango's birthday bash which was just few days off. Spotting HB, I mosey on over and give her a playful hug. “How goes the writing?!” I blurt flashing a goofy smile. “Can't talk, I'm on a mission!” she responds with a determined tone in her voice that rattles me. “Hm..I'll just step away and let those creative juices flow.” I say, moving back cautiously. I look around and spot the same old faces, along with some new ones. I walk over to Tom_Hardy and give him a handshake as I introduce myself. “Pleasure and enjoy amigo!” I say to him, before pardoning myself to make my way over to Tomi and HGO who sit by the bar.

“Only natural that you two miscreants be here together.” I laugh, as I sneak up behind them. I give Tomi a bro hug, and HGO a polite kiss on her right cheek, along with a hug. “Drink all you want. All this is on Covems! Just don't drink too much, or you'll find yourself fighting a Panda in a jelly pit. Um..long story.” I chuckle. From the corner of my eye, I spy Foxy who sits on a stool with her legs crossed, calmly sipping her martini drink. “Sorry guys, but excuse me! I owe a lovely lady a dance.”

I calmly walk over to Foxy and take a bow. “Sorry I took so long, but I was held up in jail. Only managed to get out early because I bribed the coppers with rum donuts.” Giving her a warm hug and kiss on both her cheeks, I proceed to finally extend out my hand in offer of a dance.

“Would the lovely lady with the aura of light care for a dance?” I say winking.

Anonymous

Oh hi HGO, nice to meet you Tomi. Thanks for the company. A young man walks up to me and introduces himself. Nice to meet you Hukk. Then he walks over to HGO and Tomi and greets familiarly. In the corner of my eye I catch a glimps, a glance between Hukk and my ex. Hmmm. He then walks up to her, bows deeply and swirls out onto the dancefloor with her. I let my eyes follow them a while and then turn back to my company.

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

OMG Tom when did u leave the bar?
    I indicate to tomi to join me at toms table…
    I flash a smile at Tom “'least ya got friends”

“OK buddies time for a game of two up. Tom you've probably played before. Rules are simple you bet on heads, tails or odds. I'll be spinner. Just keep an eye over my shoulder for the cops….”
    I look fleetingly around the room, see the pit and giggle
    ” think we're safe… Place your bets.”  

Anonymous

Feeling better now. My initial nervouseness is gone. It is kind of friendly wibes in here, especially now when sipping on my drink in the company of friends. Even meeting with Foxy was painless, sigh of relief. They still swirling around on the dance floor.
    What is this? HGO wants me to bet.  I bet she does this to make me feel comfortable, and my mind busy with other swirling stuff. She flicks the coin.  Heads, I say.

Tomi85
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Ox8x0yjvM
    Okay lets play never play before but I think I got the rules
    I put my bet on tails
    I have an idea Tom if you win you can buy HGO and  me a drink  
    Deal?  

Viewing 15 posts - 1,681 through 1,695 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.