Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,696 through 1,710 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Sure Tomi. Absolutelly. I think next round is on me anyway. Let's see how it goes….

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

OK Here we go

I throw the coins up in the air and O nooo

Should've checked for the ceiling fan…
    OMG Hukk I'm soooooooo sorry. The coin hit the fan then propelled at your head… Gees Roxy is he ok? Get some ice for him Tomi. Omg stupid fan…

Rushes over to Hukk and gives him a little kiss on his boo boo…I'm so sorry

Suddenly I spot the missing coin.
    “Hey guys it's heads” I yell out.

Anonymous

Oh my god, what did you do, HGO!!! Ooh, Hukk is bleeding! Joe, have you got a bandage? We need bandage! Foxy, you will have to make use of your nurse skills. I run over to Joe at the same time as Tomi is coming with ice. Blood is trickling down Hukks forehead. Joe is searching the depth of the bar and finds some swabs and a roll of bandage. I hurry over with them to Foxy, who starts making use of her skills.
    Suddenly I realise that HGO just screamed “Heads”. Both coins were showing heads! I had won the bet!
    – I think we all need something strong. This is on me. Joe, can you please make a Dry Martini to everyone!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I  look to the  door as it  opens  and there comes  my  dancing date finally  and wow !  he sure  cleans up good  looking so handsome in  his tuxedo  smiling  at him  thinking of the  last time I  saw  him.  I take his  hand as he leads me to the dance  floor  we start  dancing the night away  .then all of  a sudeley a coin  falls  on his head  . good thing I  use my  Nursing  skill and  give him  first  aid  cleaning  him  up  I kiss  his  head  and saying see all you need is some TLC and you  be fine  we  walk to the table  and  talk there  as i take care  of  him 

hukk
    Participant

BONK

I fall onto the floor as I pass out for a moment. In my unconscious state I suddenly see appear before me Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.

Sheldon+1.jpg

“Sheldon Cooper? Is that you..?” I ask in a dazed trance. He looks at me with scolding eyes and replies, “No you moron. I'm not really the fictional character, Sheldon Cooper.You've just been hit with a ceiling fan, and are currently experiencing what could only be described as a hallucinogenic fantasy. Why you choose to fantasize about me, is beyond my comprehension. I personally find it a little disturbing.”

“A ceiling fan?! Damnit how the hell did that happen..?” I say rubbing my head. “That young lady over there saw fit to lunch a small cupro-nickel clad, with a pure copper core object into the air, which then impacted with the aforementioned object.” He says in a dry, professorial fashion. “A what?!” I respond, staring back at the Sheldon hallucination. “A damn coin was flipped by the genius over there and it somehow was able to cause the ceiling fan to fall.” he says in an annoyed tone. “So what happens now..?” I ask after a moment of pause. “Well for one, you'll snap back out of the hallucination and probably continue the dance you had with that buxom female you were with previously, and 2 you will STOP having hallucinations about me whenever you pass out or get into one of your drunk states. I find your company boorish, and a waste of my time.”

I nod in agreement, more so just to shut him up. “Alright, now if you'll excuse me, I think I spied Penny sitting on my lucky spot.” *poof*

I open my eyes to spy Foxy, attending to my wound. Tomi is also there handing me a bandage to cover up the bad ass gash I have just around my forehead while Tom hands me a drink to get myself back in order. “Alright, where is she..” are the first words that I utter out. Everyone simply points at HGO who meekly tries to hide behind a chair. She peers over and waves while smiling halfheartedly. “Sorry Hukk!” she yells from across the bar. I mimic a strangling gesture in her direction for a few seconds before finally allowing my arms to slump to my side in a deflated fashion. “Bah, hash tag/# Zoe. Never mind..” I mutter. After a few minutes of dusting myself off and trying to get myself back in order (along with scowling ZOE.) I once more take Foxy's hand to dance.

I guide her along the dance floor as she playfully laughs and taps the bandaged wound on my forehead with her fingers. I grimace a bit but chuckle, rolling my eyes at the events that have unfolded. I extend her left arm upwards and twirl her about. Her dress flutters along softly, as she floats along the dance floor like a gently blown flower that wafts in the air. Nearing the end of our dance, I dip her playfully. Her hair hangs down, as she is slowly pulled back up towards me. I give her a boyish grin and playful wink and proceed to give her a big hug. “A lovely dancer!” I exclaim while clapping my hands in admiration for her dancing skills. I take Foxy's hand and kiss it before thanking her once more for the dance. I make my way over to the table were HGO, Tomi and Tom are seated and ask if I can join.

Anonymous

Standing outside looking up at the neon sign,of this place they call “The Achat Bar & Grill”.Hesitating for a moment as i reach for the door and turn the knob to enter.As i enter eyes gaze towards me.I see a few people i have chatted with briefly before.As i feel like a new kid in a new school out of place and awkward i take a deep breath and try to relax..To my surprise HGO stands up and says hi as she waves me over to the table she is seated at with Tom,Hukk and Tomi.I make my way over to them and introduce myself as i shake hands with the men at the table and leans in and kisses HGO with a light kiss to her lips..Tom being the gentleman he is and orders me a martini as i sit down..

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

“Mmmm Hey sweetheart”
    I stand so Loverboy can have my seat, then slide onto his lap, with my arm draped over his shoulders.
    I look at Hukk with concern “You ok baby? That was a nasty hit…remember me HGO? who is this zoe?”
    After an assessing glance at Tom, I wave to Roxy to ask her to join us at the table.
    Tomi is looking a little flushed… he almost flew with those bandages. But now he seems to be really enjoying that beer.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

With the story nearly complete, i take a break to stretch my body a little.

looking around, i can see Hukk lying on the floor, unconscious but seems to be muttering something.

“What's up with that guy!? Sometimes he's daaaamn crazy……” i think to my self, trying to understand his words “oh, well…..let's have a drink and some fresh air!”

I move to the counter and order an house beer and move out the bar, sitting under the porch, enjoying the fresh air of evening. I'm surprised by the great amount of costumers who are arriving at the Bar….any time i came here, there are always new faces around it and i'm sure Brandy is really appy to see how the place attract people!

Smiling, i stnad up and mvo back in.

“Time to back to work……deadline is near!”

tangoracer
    Participant

Pulling up in to the Bar & Grills car park I recognize some of the cars parked. Smiling to my self as I park next to my Pets car Putting my hat back on as i get out of my car. Tapping the roof of my Pet car as I walk towards the doors of the bar. Opening them both in one quick movement and step into the bar. I stand in the doorway letting the setting sun behind me turning  my figure into a black silhouette

Taking my sun glasses of as my eyes adjust to the to the dim lighting in the bar I make my way to the bar “Evening Joe strong black coffee please my friend”
    “On its way Tango” he says with a smile and a nod of his head “HB is at her normal table” “Thanks Joe” I say as I look over to see her with her head down in her laptop leaning at the bar as I look around it there are some new faces and some regulars
    Joe places my mug on the bar “There you go Tango nice and strong”Turning back to him “thanks Joe”

Turning my back to the bar I lean against it and get back to watching the room as I drink my coffee.
    Hukk takes Roxxy in his arms as the move in her warm glow around the dance floor.
    HGO is sat at a table with a small group of guy's I smile to myself looks like she has the pick of them tonight Just as I take a sip of my coffee when Hukk collapses in a hep on the dance floor. Roxxy drops to here knees and cradles his head I look around the room as the people at the table rush to help him. HGO calls its heads as they help hukk back to his feet and back to the table I watch HGO pick a a little copper coin looking straight at her I catch her eye and shack my head and smile at her.

Moving from the bar over to my Pet and kiss her on the back of her head “Hello my Love”  she lifts her head “MMMMMM Hello Master” Her soft voice is music to my ears “looks like you busy my Pet” I say as I sit opposite her and drink my coffee and just watching her work.”My love I will be back soon I'm just going to get changed”  Kissing her forehead I leave the table and head of to the pool roomand down to my chambers in the Ice House. 

denisee40
    Participant

Ooohh it's so cold out here, my car stuck in the snow three miles back down the road. Walking endlessly and nearly freezing, my hopes begin to warm when I see this welcomed place up ahead. Light are on and a few vehicles in the parking lot. Maybe someone can help me get my car out of the snow…

Opening the front door, peeking in and asking myself with a smile, what is this place?

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

I see Denisee enter and spring from loverboys lap “Denisee” I call across the room as I wave to her to join us
    I slide back onto Loverboy's lap and kiss him on the cheek.

Anonymous

The drinks are almost divided. One more to go. Foxy, here you are. Nice jobb with Hukk. Hukk looking a bit like a mummy.
    The door out to the street opens and a white covered figure comes in, stomping her feet. I hear words coming from behind a big scarf. The words are thus that if a child had been present I would hold my hands over her ears. Out of this bundle of snow and a person, comes a hand, swiping off some more snow and unwrapping the scarf. It is Denisee!
    -Had to leave my car way behind in this fxxxing blxxdy terrible weather! Can someone help me please.
    I offer to drive there together with someone else, since my car has spiked winter tires, well suitable for driving in snow, and for towing.
    –  Someone want to tag along and drive Denisees car here? Denisee you better stay here, you must warm up a bit. Would you care for a Dry Martini.

tangoracer
    Participant

Having got changed out of my uniform I return back to the bar Just as Tom is asking for some one to go with him to get Denisees car I look over to my Pet and she is still head down in her laptop.

“I'll come with you Tom as the Captain of Traffic I better drive her car back”

I take Denisees cay keys and we head off to get her car  The snow is coming down hard as we leave the bar I go to the back of my patrol car abd take the snow kit from the boot and put it in Tom's car “take it easy lets get there in one peace”I say as we leave the parking lot.

After a 15 minute drive we reach her car lust off the road and half buried in snow. Taking the shovel from the back of Tom's car and start to dig out her car as Tom turned his car round. T tell him to stay in the car as I tie the tow rope to the back of his car and the the front of Denisees car “just pull me out slowly” I call to Tom as I get in the her car turning the engine on and started it up gently and slowly Tom pulls me out until i have all four wheels on the road.

Undoing the tow rope from both cars i turn to Tom “Just take it easy back to the bar and I will follow you back”

20 minutes later we pull back into the car lot of the bar and make or way back into the bar. Handing Denise back her keys Its all safe in the car lot and there is no damage that I can see.

I move back to the Bar “coffee please Joe and put a Big Bandy in the top for me”

“On it's way I'll bring it over to you and HB”

“Thanks Joe”  I walk over to my Pet and Kiss her again and sit at the table.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

After all this  drinking    I get up and  excuse  my self and head to the lady s  room  on the way there    I  Greet  Denisse  Tango and HB  . Then as  I pass the last table  My  eye is  got  caught  at a most  Handsome  man  our eyes meet  and  we smile .      Hoping  he is single  I think to myself as I  go in the  lady s    room .

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Omg Roxxy you just passed a throng of hotties getting there.
    I cover Loverboy's ears after whispering “don't listen baby you're very pretty to, I mean handsome… I meant handsome”

Viewing 15 posts - 1,696 through 1,710 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.