Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,711 through 1,725 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant
    corteo-storico.jpg

“YAYYYYYY! IT'S FINALLY DONEEE!” i screm out loud, letting all turn to look at our table “WE DONE ITTTTT!”

With a big smile on my face, i look at Tango who is reading the last adjustment i made at the story and wait for his approval with trepidation.

“how is it, Master!?” i ask him every two minutes and as answer he looks at me for a moment and then look back at the screen.

tangoracer
    Participant

“I love it my Pet you have worked do hard today I'm so proud of you New send it in so you can relax ” I say as I lean over and Kiss her

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

I send a bottle of champagne over to tango and HB's table with my congratulations.
    Our table guests have grown too quiet (i'm guessing it has something to do with their drinks) so i grab Tomi by the arm and drag him u on the dance floor.

Tomi85
    Participant

First I don't want to go “I can't dance HGO I just make a fool out of me” but she wont stop “come on Tomi I want to dance” okay baby than let me finish my whisky I drink it fast Than I go with her.Firts I just look her how she moves she grab my hand start to shake me “it will be fun” who cares lets dance.
    We start to dance make funny moves I doo the moon walk araund her than grab her one spin to the right one spin to the left we losing foot there. In the end I pin her so fast she almos fall I hold her and she start to laugh “do it again, do it again I want to dance more”

hukk
    Participant

I casually lean back against my chair and enjoy my time with Foxy,Tomi, HGO, Loverboy and Tom. Suddenly the doors to the bar swing open, bringing inside the cold frigid air and white fluffy snow from outside. “It's really coming down hard.” I comment, while taking sips of my martini. Eventually I notice Denisee come in. “Oh my! The lovely Denisee!” I scream, standing to attention. I go over to give Denisee a big welcoming hug and kiss. “It's so good to finally see you here!” I say with a wide smile. I nearly left her off the floor as I spin Denisee around in my excited euphoria.

Denisee laughs at my warm reception but seems to have a concerned look on her face. She quickly explains her predicament concerning her car being stuck out in the snow. Tom and Tango instantly spring into action and go off to secure her car. Meanwhile I stay with Denisee and keep her company at the table, providing a few jokes and sly winks. “I'm sorry about your car Denisee. But at least now you finally got a chance to stop by here.” I chuckle.

“YAYYYYYY! IT'S FINALLY DONEEE!” is suddenly screamed loudly by a very ecstatic HB. “Looks like she actually managed to complete her story. Congrats HB” I yell from across the bar, lifting my glass of martini in acknowledgement of her achievement. “Poems will be written. Statues will be erected…about this day.” I say jokingly. HGO slaps me on the back of my head and scolds me.”Don't be a smart ass.” she hisses.

Some time passes by before Tom and Tango finally rejoin our company. They inform all concerned parties of their success in retrieving Denisee's car from the cold clutches of the winters embrace. “Hazzaah!” I say, toasting to their victory. HGO suddenly stands up and drags Tomi out of his chair to the dance floor.Having downed a couple of drinks over the course of a few hours, his resistance towards dancing is notably tame and lacking. While seeming shy, and conserved at first, he slowly begins to get down and dirty . He, along with the lovely HGO, show some surprising good moves on the dance floor. “Is he doing the moon walk?” I ask smiling. As the song concludes they both trip onto the floor and erupt into laughter. I stand up and give them a standing ovation.

“It's like seeing 'Dancing with the Stars'!”

I suddenly lean over to Denisee and ask if she would like a dance as well. 

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

everybody cut,everybody cut, everybody cut footloose

Without the joys of body surfing over a mosh pit I satisfy myself with some fast paced  80's tracks.
    Soon Tomi and I are bouncing all over the dance floor.
    What we lack in style and grace we make up for with stupidity and our we don't give a F attitudes.
    Finally gasping for breath and with no elegance whatsoever we trip over each other and fall to the floor in a sprawled out heap.
    I look at Tomi, he looks at me and we burst out laughing like lunatics
    Hukk is clapping over at the table and it makes us both laugh even harder
    Boredom cured … mission accomplished

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

As  I  walk out the  Lady s Room  I head a  loud  YAYYYYYY! IT'S FINALLY DONEEE!    I  say Congratulations  as I pass by.

I see  HGO  and Tomi on the  floor woundering  if they  had  to much to drink .

I walk over to the  pool tabel  to play with myself  ..I miss all the fun  I  think to myself

Anonymous

Through blistering snow we finally make it back, Tango and I. Tango fearlessly fighting with Denisees car to try keeping it on the slippery road. It is so much easier for me with my spiked tires. Tango makes a heroic effort.
    Back inside I see some people dancing, some talking away and then I notice Foxy lonely, playing pool by herself. Don't want her to feel outside so I walk up to her.
    – Hey, saw you playing here all by yourself. Wouldn't you like to join the others or would you like my company a bit? We had our ups and downs, still I don't like seeing you lonely like this. They're good people, all of them. Come on. It will be fun.
    Foxy looks at me evalueting my intentions. She hesitates, then….

Anonymous

Sitting at the table by myself now taking in the sights and sounds of this bar and seeing the great company i'm in..I can only wonder where does it go from here.In my thoughts i let out a laugh as HGO and Tomi hit the floor..They look more like novice ice skaters than dancers but through they're laughter they are having a great time..Hukk springing to his feet to greet this lovely lady Denisee who has just came in from the snow storm happening outside.Tom and Tango have secured her stuck car and came back safely..Tom has now made his way over to Foxy at the pool table and are now chatting..I'm starting to think to myself that just maybe i could fit in here..Seems like a great bunch of people and I'm glad HGO had invited me here..Looking at HGO on the dance floor in all her beauty makes me smile….So i get up and make my way over to her reaching my hand down to her and ask Tomi if i may cut in and ask HGO for a dance? Tomi being a gentleman as always says sure…I ask the DJ to play Nice n Slow by Usher..As the music starts I wrap my arms around HGO's hips and stare into her beautiful eyes as we begin to move together to the music playing..Thinking of all the things happening tonight what else might the night hold for us all……

tangoracer
    Participant

After reading our story and Kissing and thanking my sweet Pet for all her hard work she has done. As she sets back and relaxes cheer of congratulations come from across the bar.
    Joe walks over and puts a bottle of champagne and two glasses on the table in front of use “From the Lady over at the table HGO I think her name is” He says looking over at the table with HGO, Hukk,Tom and Loverboy.

I take the bottle and raise it to HGO and then look into my Pets eyes “My love I think we should go and drink this some where nice and quirt where I can make you feel so special.” She looks right back into my eyes and that little devilish smile comes to her sweet pretty face. Taking her hand I help her up from the table and lead her by the hand “back in an hour or so Joe “I say with a wicked wink and smile” “see you later you have fun” “I'm sure we will” I answer

“yes we will have fun eh eh eh “my pet adds with the wicked little laugh

Leading my Pet into the pool room where Tom is bent over the table to take a shoot my Pet gently rubbed his ass as she walked passed Tom bent over the table making him miss his shoot. As I move passed Roxxy I put my arm and her and Kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear “congrats on what we spoke about the other night” I kiss her cheek again and let her go.

Pushing the not so secret door open in the back of the pool room and feeling the rush of cool air hit me squeezing my Pets hand I lead her into the tunnel and into the Ice house.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I say  sure  Tom would you like   to play,  winner gets a   gift    ..Tom is  is wining as  Tango  and his Pet  pass by and rubs toms ass    i smile as he misses his shot     .  Tang     kisses my cheek    i say thank you   for the congrats and wish them both a    good time as they walk away  .As I turned  Tom   wins   and  I   hand him   the    gift     its    yours   now    …

Tom has the box now

denisee40
    Participant

Oh Tom, Tango such sweet gentleman! Thank you so much for retrieving my car for me! I don't know what I would have done and a tow would have been so expensive!

So many familiar faces in here I think I'll delay my trip and have some fun for a change! mmm, there's HUKK, Tom, Tango, Roxy, HisGirlOnly, Tomi, Loverboy… OMG all my wonderful peeps!

I wonder if I can get a room and stay a while? Wait, where's my luggage? Oh and I could use a martini!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Well  hello there Denisee    about time you got here  are you ready to have some  fun I say  come  join  us  .

Nice to see you .

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Loverboy extends his hand to me. I stop laughing as I take it and allow him to help me to my feet. I reach down to Tomi and give him a hand up. As loverboy asks to cut in I give Tomi a  little wink and flash him a smile.
    Then I am in Loverboys arms as he guides me around the dancefloor. I see Tomi return to the table smirking at Loverboy's song choice. I feel my cheeks turning red and I smile a little.
    It's warm in this embrace and I can feel Loverboy's heartbeat against me. My body is responding to his and to the music. Hukk has joined the dance with denisee in his arms. I give them both a little smile  then return my gaze to my partner. He looks happier than he's been all week but I can see he's still in a little discomfort.
    “Thankyou baby” I whisper. Then I place my cheek against his chest and lose myself in this moment.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

After giving  Tom his gift    i say thank you  for the game I am going to go get me a  new drink  . Passing by  I see  who love  is  blosseming with HGO and loverboy  they  look so  in love    maybe we will have a wedding  at the  bar    that will be nice ….. I am at the  Bar

Viewing 15 posts - 1,711 through 1,725 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.