Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,726 through 1,740 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Foxy left me standing there like a fool with her gift. It is a rather battered box and I see something that could even be vomit plastered on the top. I wonder what could be hidden inside. Could it even be a bomb? This surely isn't intended for me, I think. I better get rid of it soon.
    -Hey Tango! Are you a cop or something. Can you have a look at this box please, I say and throw it to him. There is something strange about it.

tangoracer
    Participant

Coming back into the Bar to get a fresh bottle for champagne for my sweet Pet and me when I hear Tom” Hey Tango  Are you a cop or something. Can you take a look at this Box please” as he throws it over to me “There is something strange about it”

xmas+gift.jpg
    “God I thought I had got shoot of this dam box back at halloween”I think to myself walking over to the bar
    ” Joe can I have a new Bottle of Champagne and can you give this dam BOX back to Lover when you see him” 

“Sure thing Tango here the champagne and I will get Lover to open the dam thing to”Joe says with a smile. 

I take the bottle and head back to the Ice House looking over at the dance floor I blow Foxy and HGO a kiss each and move back into the pool room and into the Ice House

mrsexlover
    Participant

I stumble back into to bar after been home and cleaned up from that last party. I believe i still have some jelly stuck in some orifices, seems to be nasty stuff, but it keeps me reminding of the fun we had in the pit.

I look around and see some familiar faces and some new too. It´s always good to see new people in the bar. But i have no time to meet them, yet.

As i walk to the bar, Joe is noticing me and gives me the usual. `You are in early` he starts.

`Yes i have to check out the instruments for the band, as it´s getting close to valentine´s day and i thought we could play some love songs´

´That would be great, i´m sure Miss Brandy and Miss Stone would like that´

Taking my drink i make my way over to the back of the stage. All our instruments are still back there, we just never came around to take them back home. I guess we where all to busy 

I push James's drumkit with our Cocks and Roses logo back on stage, lucky that thing got wheels underneath. Next are my keyboards and after the heavy stuff comes the guitars.

Lucky for us Covems organized to have the sound system installed permanent so i just have to plug in the whole mess. As i'm done i look around to see if some of the other band members are in allready, but it seems not and i have been doing all the work alone, like always.

This give me a chance though. I grab a guitar and step up to the microphone.

“Lady's and Gentlemen, it's almost valentine's day and our band The Cocks and Roses like to play some romantic songs for you all, but as you can see they left me alone. So if you don't mind i will start with a nice song and maybe they will come out when they here me play.”

“So grab you loved one and get on the dance floor, because this one is called WONDERFUL TONIGHT”

i started to play this lovely song

It's late in the evening
    She's wonderin' what clothes to wear
    She puts on her make-up
    And brushes her long blonde hair

And then she asks me, “Do I look all right?”
    And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight

We go to a party
    And everyone turns to see
    This beautiful lady
    walkin around with me

And then she asks me, “Do you feel all right?”
    And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight

I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes
    And the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you

It's time to go home now
    And I've got an achin' head
    So I give her the car keys
    And she'll help me to bed

And then I tell her
    As I turn out the light
    I say my darlin', you were wonderful tonight
    Oh, my darlin, you were wonderful tonight

Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUSzL2leaFM

Lover
    Participant

Martin takes his guitar and goes to stage. Hm, do we have an entrance? I look around but dont see either jayc nor freddie. Its freddies birthday, im sure the only thing we planned was having a BIG PARTY…Rock'N'Roll…………….
    As i looked around i saw denisee also is here, for the first time. Smiling… more and more citizens discover our bar. Have to talk to brandy, soon we have to add on more rooms

I also see Roxxy, she seems a bit lost. I get up, walk over to her to invite her for a drink. Just as i reach her, martin says “Lady's and Gentlemen, it's almost valentine's day and our band The Cocks and Roses like to play some romantic songs for you all, but as you can see they left me alone. So if you don't mind i will start with a nice song and maybe they will come out when they here me play.”
    “May I have this dance?” I take her hand as she is whispering “yes” and we walk to the dance floor.

Martin plays “Wonderful tonight” a great Eric Clapton song… I pull Roxxy close to me, my hands on her back… were looking deep into our eyes, lost in that moment… And then she asks me, “Do you feel all right?”And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight..
    I smile, its really a wonderful moment and i hope it last forever…

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Feeling Lost all night  at the  bar  the  Handsome  man  walks  to me our eyes meet  one more  time .  I get so lost in them so blue like a clear sky . Pardon the way that I stare. Please let me know that it's real  he ask me to  dance  I whisper  yes  ,    as  he leads me to the dance floor  he  pulls me very close to him  I can hear his heart beat  lost in his eyes  I ask  them can the play the song      Cant take my eyes off of you  I  thinks this is  a  great  song for the moment  I ask him if his ok    he smiles and say yes    I am overcome by his charm  I get so lost that  I forget all    I  lean closer  to  Lover  our lips  touch as we start kissing  mmmmm  …… I  hope it  dos  last  forever  smiling 

Old_Joe
    Participant

BEEP     BEEP       BEEP

I feel my mobile phone go off in my pocket as I chat to Stone & Jayc.  I reach for it and look at the screen.
    “It's a text from Tango”  I mutter and  read the text “Joe please can you give that damn box for Lover to FoxyRoxxy instead of Lover. Thank you Joe,  I owe you one”

I look around and see the box on the back counter.

I excuse myself for a moment with Stone and Jayc and reach over for it.

I pick up the box up from behind the bar and make my way over to the table where the group with FoxyRoxxy are sat. She is in a deep snog with Lover. I wait for when they both break to take a much needed breath.

I hand her the box “This is from Tango. He asked me to pass it to you”  I smile at them both and collect the empty glasses at the same time.

She looks at me quizzically but I just smile and shrug my shoulders. I have no idea what’s inside.

I hand it over and return to the bar and Jayc and Stone.

FoxyRoxxy has the box.

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

I don't know if it’s the whiskey, the music or my partner but the room sure heated up a lot since we first walked in. we sway barely moving our feet, locked in each others embrace . With my cheek still pressed against his chest I take in all the activity in the room.

Tomi is sitting quietly at the table stacking shot glasses.

Roxxy glided past mentioning something about love and marriage her melodic voice filling the room.
    My partners muscles clenched a little and I supressed a giggle.” Tigers don't jump into cages” I smiled to myself. I gave him a quieting kiss on his chest before returning my cheek to its previous position.

I watched tom rush up to Tango and all but throw a box into his hands before backing away. As I looked at the box I realised it was Roxxy's gift. What was tom doing with it I wondered. And why was tango looking at it that way?
    He handed the box to Joe. I returned the smile he gave me before he headed back to the ice house. I stuck my head through the door there last night and the memory made my nerves twitch a little, slightly scary.

Mrsexlover began to play romantic music on the stage. I'd never heard his band C & R but with a lead vocalist like him they must be good. I wondered if they had many groupies.

He even played a couple of request for Roxxy and Lover who had now joined us on the dance floor. I didn't know they were a together but they made a handsome couple and looked very happy together. I flashed them both a little smile and closed my eyes.

Loverboy lowered his head closer to mine and whispered a few smooth lines he hadn't used before. I giggled and he wrapped his arms more tightly around me.

Anonymous

I watch Loverboy and HGO moving on one part of the dance floor and Foxy and Lover on another. They look good together, I think. I feel releaved Lover came and swiped Foxy off, making her happy. I pull away my gase and return to my company.

Tomi85
    Participant

I sit silently at the tabe I sit back at the chair and watch the others. I see Tom he is worry that little gift he got from Foxy it’s a bomb he throw it to Tango I laugh. I see Foxy she have a good time with her new man. Look around in the Bar my eyes stop on HGO and Loverboy, I think what a nice dance they have HGO open her eyes she catch mine I wink and smile on her she throw me a kiss I turn to Joe “another round of drinks for everyone” I turn back at the dance floor sit silently and finish my beer.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Seeing Lover starting to dance with Foxy i know he will not take his place on stage soon. but as i look to Foxy a song immediately comes to mind, and after i finish wonderful tonight i announce my next song.

“Glad you people like my song, and looking to the dance floor and seeing Lover and the stunning looking lady in his arms gave me the idea for the next song”

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight,
    I've never seen you shine so bright,
    I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance,
    They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance,
    And I have never seen that dress you're wearing,
    Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes,
    I have been blind;

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek,
    There's nobody here, it's just you and me,
    It's where I want to be,
    But I hardly know this beauty by my side,
    I'll never forget the way you look tonight;

I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight,
    I've never seen you shine so bright, you were amazing,
    I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side,
    And when you turned to me and smiled, it took my breath away,
    And I have never had such a feeling,
    Such a feeling of complete and utter love, as I do tonight;

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek,
    There's nobody here, it's just you and me,
    It's where I want to be,
    But I hardly know this beauty by my side,
    I'll never forget the way you look tonight;

I never will forget the way you look tonight.
    The lady in red, the lady in red,
    The lady in red, my lady in red,

Chris the Burgh – Lady in Red
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_FdcBiV-lQ

After my song i see Jayc giving me a sing, i think he want to sing a song too so i call him on stage

“Lady's and Gentlemen, it's my pride and honour to introduce to you one of the owners of this fine establishment, give him a warm applause, hereeeeeeeeeee's JAYCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC”

jayc
    Participant

I amble on to the stage with a cold bottle of bud and pull up a stool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjwqojL24-I

“I got a little history song for ya. Ya ready? You're gonna love this one”

This is a story you need to hear

You can hear it when you re drinking your fifteenth beer

Its a woeful tale of intrigue and romance

Its a story of how the Wild west grew

And I swear every word is partly true

This ones about me and the hole that was in my pants

Everybody laughed when I walked to and fro
    Just why they were laughing I never did know
    till one day I passed a mirror just by chance

I seen my reflection in the looking glass
    And to my great surprise just below my ass
    Was a big ole ripped out gaping hole in my pants

Now if I had had a pair to spare
    Im sure I might of found something different to wear
    But I happened to have just returned from a trip to France

And I packed pretty light so there was nothing more
    I could do that day then to try to ignore
    The fact that I had a big ole hole in my pants

For a while things seemed to be going fine
    Till some joker made cracks and folks got in line
    And the other joker was joined by a pack of sicko fans

They hooted and hollered and pointed and poked
    And it wasnt too long till I was sick of their jokes
    Their jokes on account of the hole in my pants

Well I was pretty steamed and I put up my dukes
    I was ready to take on all of them kooks
    When out the corner my eye this girl gave me a glance

To say she looked good barley hits the truth
    Coulda made a Lincoln lover out of john Wilkes booth
    And best of all she had a hole in her pants

You wanna hear more?
    Well then show me your drawers. No not you.

Well this girl and me got together you see
    And everyone around could tell that we
    Were tighter than Lucille Ball and Vivian Vance

Folks she was my queen and I was her king
    And far from it being a negative thing
    It was mighty useful to have holes in our pants

You know what I mean? Yeah I thought you did

Well first then one, then two, then four, then eight
    Then everyone had holes in their pants it was great
    Shoulda seen it man the whole town started to dance

Now you probably figured out if you concentrated
    That thats how the wild west got populated
    And it all began with a hole in my pants

Im just about finished and I mean right now sir
    With a song about the big hole in my big trousers
    Pants and holes and I feel like im in a trance

The moral of the story the moral of the song
    Is maybe wed all just get along
    A HOOOLLLLEEE lot better If we all had holes in our pants

Your got dirty minds

the song over i take a bow  and toast the crowd.

freddie
    Participant

i enter the bar just in time to see JayC making his way on the stage…i go straight to Old Joe and cheer him ” hey Joe…it' s a long time but i see the bar is full as always…gimme a beer pls…and from now on put the drinks on my table pls.”

Lover
    Participant

Aaaahhhh finally i see him… while jayc is singing i see freddie arrived. We walk over to him and i hear him saying ” hey Joe…it' s a long time but i see the bar is full as always…gimme a beer pls…and from now on put the drinks on my table pls.”
    I slap his shoulder “Hey there my friend. Great youre here now! Happy birthday” we high five and i hug him. “Hey Joe, one glass of red wine for Roxxy and a big beer for me”
    We stand beside him, i introduce Roxxy and freddie and we talk and laugh a lot. Brandy is joining us, hugging freddie too.

Stone
    Participant

I watch as Jayc takes to the stage after such an exciting introduction by mrsexlover and he sits on a stool centre stage with the mic.

I look at Old_Joe and Brandybee questioningly.  They both raise their eyebrows and shrug their shoulders as if to say  “ Don’t ask me “

I look again at Jayc as he swigs his bottle of bud and the intro to the song begins. I immediately recognise it.  I know that tune from his singing in the bathroom when shaving the last few mornings.

He’d been practicing for days and as a consequence had found myself humming it to myself as I went about my daily chores.

He began to sing, working the audience beautifully and I found myself joining in and giggling in the moment of his performance.

He looked so good up there. His good looks and sexy smile never failed to make my heart race that little bit faster and my smile that little bit wider.

Soon I was cheering him on and  grabbed a pic from behind the bar.

It was a photo of him and Brandy at the bar, backs towards the camera. He was facing forwards but Brandy was sneakily looking back at the camera grinning pointing at a larger hole in his trousers that Pachi had done when they wrestled. Jayc at the time had no idea it was there but everyone could see the tight cheeks of his sexy ass.

At the appropriate time in the song, I held it up  at   “ the hole in my pants” and sang the words loudly with the audience.
    It was fun and light hearted.

As the song began to end,  I slipped out of my panties and ran like a groupy to the front of the stage, chanting his name like a lovesick teenager  “ Jayc, Jayc, Jayc”   I softly screamed, completely over acting.

Jayc saw my antics and joined in like the star he was.  I threw my panties at him and he defly caught them,  sniffing them playfully and putting them in his pocket.

We all cheered and he ended the song, chuckling  “ You got dirty minds”  to the audience. He bowed and  then jumped down to me, snogging me soundly as the audience wolf whistled.

He caught hold of the photo from behind my back, and looked at it, as he still kissed me. He narrowed his eyes for the moment and as he walked with me back to the bar, he playfully raised the back of my skirt to show my bare ass to all the people behind us.

“Jay”  I admonished him but I knew I deserved it as I had been flashing his ass cheeks in the photo to everyone.

He just grinned as he threw his arm round my waist to give me a squeeze and we joined Brandy, JD and Old_Joe at the bar again.

“Set them up Joe” Jayc  said to the Head Bar Keeper and Joe placed 4 cups and saucers on the bar and fetched a freshly brewed tea pot.

Freddie walks in and orders his drink. We all greet him affectionately.  I  hug him, ” Hey Freddie, Happy Birthday,  good to see you back,”  clinking my cup with his glass ”
    He grins back at us all.

tangoracer
    Participant

After making my pet feel like the Queen she is to me I leave her to rest and shower then join me back in the bar

As I walk back through the pool room I hear Jayc up on stage sat on a stool singing  his song.
    with mrsexlover at his keyboards I wave at him and motion with my hand if he wants a beer. With a nod of his head has he keeps playing I move to the Bar.

“Hi Joe 2 cold beers please my friend” I say with a smile    “OOWW  did you get my text earlier”

“Yes Tango and I gave it to Roxxy like you asked here's your beers”

“thanks Joe get one for yourself to”Thank's Tango”

I stop and chat with Freddie Lover and his new Lady Roxxy  “Happy birthday Freddie Hope you had a good day” I kiss Roxxy on the cheek and shake Lovers hand “congrats you to” 

Looking up to the stage I see Jayc  is finishing his song I excuse myself and take mrsexlover  his beer. Handing Mrsexlover his bear I walk over and pick up my trusty guitar and put the strap over my shoulder.Walking back over to him I whisper in his ear ,he smile with a little glint in his eye.
    I make my way to the mic and look over to Lover and Roxxy “this is for you.” I nod my head and mrsexlover hits his keys and we start to play.

“The Power Of Love”

I'll protect you from the hooded claw
    Keep the vampires from your door

Feels like fire
    I'm so in love with you
    Dreams are like angels
    They keep bad at bay-bad at bay
    Love is the light
    Scaring darkness away-yeah

I watch as Lover takes his new Lady back to the dance floor and takes her back in his arms

I'm so in love with you
    Purge the soul
    Make love your goal

The power of love
    A force from above
    Cleaning my soul
    Flame on burn desire
    Love with tongues of fire
    Purge the soul
    Make love your goal

When the chips are down I'll be around
    With my undying, death-defying
    Love for you

Envy will hurt itself
    Let yourself be beautiful
    Sparkling love, flowers
    And pearls and pretty girls
    Love is like an energy
    Rushin' rushin' inside of me

The power of love
    A force from above
    Cleaning my soul
    Flame on burn desire
    Purge the soul
    Make love your goal

This time we go sublime
    Lovers entwine-divine divine
    Love is danger, love is pleasure
    Love is pure-the only treasure

I'm so in love with you
    Purge the soul
    Make love your goal

The power of love
    A force from above
    Cleaning my soul
    The power of love
    A force from above
    A sky-scraping dove

Flame on burn desire
    Purge the soul
    Make love your goal

As the song ends I look back to Lover and Roxxy and there locked in a deep passionate kiss

Viewing 15 posts - 1,726 through 1,740 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.