Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,741 through 1,755 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

As we Finish playing I see loverboy and HGO kiss and start to leave the dance floor I quickly take off my guitar and look through my Ipod and find just the right song.

I plug it the sound system and hit the play button I smile over to Mrsexlover and jump off the stage. Just in time to catch HGO's arm “My I have this dance just as the music starts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0NiPhmrFHg      Mario – Kiss You 

She smiles and answers “yes sure”  leading her back to the dance floor I spin her around and into my arms pressing her tight against me.

Moving my hand to the small of her back I press her hard against me as we start to grind our hips together, as we move our lips brush each others and our eyes catch each others stair. throwing her head back her body arches away from mine as we move out hips as one running my hand down the side of her face onto her neck and then down her front moving down her body and the back around her back pulling her back up to me. Our  faces only center meters apart I can feel her hot breath on my cheek. as the song starts to fade out.

I gently softly kiss her lips and smile

“Now thats what I call a dance” I whisper in her ear as I let her go 

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

I slid from loverboys arms, brushed his cheek with my fingers and whispered into his ear “my place or yours?”
    He chuckled and lead me from the dance floor.

No sooner had we reached the table when I felt a hand grasp my arm gently.
    “May I have this dance”
    Tangos gentle and familiar murmured.

I flashed Loverboy my brightest smile.”he is the birthday boy honey”

“sure” I smiled at Tango as he returned me to the dance floor. He spun me in a circle and while my balance was slightly off, pulled me into a tight embrace.
    “Happy Birthday baby, such a naughty boy” I whisper. He chuckles and continues dirty dancing. He flips me over his arm and draws my leg up to his hip. I try to catch my breath but this was not the dance I was expecting.
    He lowers my leg, and as my heart threatens to break through my ribs his lips take mine. A sweet , soft kiss but I am left breathless.
    “Now that’s what I call a dance” I hear him chuckle.

Tango returns me to my table, kisses me on the cheek and rushes off for more birthday antics.
    I stand unable to  move for a moment, red faced, heart racing.. What the heck just happened?

Gaining composure I slide onto a chair beside Loverboy. “Um, he does that” I smile at him. He shakes his head, smirks and slides me another whiskey and coke. “That’s Achat” he teases.

We send a bottle of champagne to one of the other tables.” For Roxxy and Lover to celebrate their new found happiness”, I direct Joe,”and a round of whatever they are currently drinking with our birthday wishes for Freddie”I grab Joe's arm again “and a full round for the muso's whatever they are drinking for Tango's birthday”.

I call tomi over for some Sambucca shots and he, Denisee, loverboy, Tom, Hukk and I get lost for a moment in conversations.

Anonymous

I'm so greatful for my wonderful company. This is not how I felt when I first came here nervous and worried. Some of you are new for me, Hukk, Loverboy and Tomi. It is so nice to meet you and learn to know you a little. Then we have our two ladies who I'm more familiar with, the wonderful Denisee and amazing HGO. I'm so happy to be amongst friends.

Anonymous

After a few songs and now the bar filling with so many patrons HGO whispers in my ear my place or hers..
    A big smile crosses my face and feeling a tad flush the lights dim enough to hide my blushing I led her from the dance floor towards the table.
    As we get to the table where Tom,Tomi,Hukk and Denesse are sitting I feel HGO pull away as Tango grabs her by the arm and ask for a dance..
    She says he is the birthday boy smiling and a nod of approval he leads her back onto the dance floor.I take my seat at the table and sip my martini
      Watching HGO and Tango dance i notice Foxxy and Lover at the bar with Freddie having drinks and chatting..Seems Freddie and Lover were catching up on old times….While Stone had stripped down naked running towards the stage screaming Jayc's name..I chuckle  to myself….I turn to my  company at the table.I ask Tom if they found out what was in the gift box that he had gotten from Roxxy??
    Tango leads HGO back to the table seeing all the chairs being used i reach for her and pull her to sit down on my lap…She smiles..
    I gaze at her but a moment lost in her beautiful eyes i lean in and gently kiss her soft lips….We pull away slowly both smiling….We grab our drinks and start chatting with  the friends at our table….I raise my glass in a toast to good friends and great times….And hopefully much more………

tangoracer
    Participant

After kissing HGO at the end of our dance Itake her back to her table and give her hand back to her man. I make my wave to the Bar Back to Roxxy , lover and Freddie. Looking down the bar at Brandy, Stone and Jayc  I turn to Joe and shout

“DRINKS ARE ON ME LEEEETTTTTTTSSSSSS PARRRRRTTTTYYYYYY”

“On you head be it Tango you Know what happens when a Tab is opened up here for the night”Joe says with a smile.

I pass him my credit card “Put that in the till that we cover it”  Joe starts to refresh every ones drinks. Taking my glass and raise it “lets get the party started.”

Moving down the Bar I put my arm around Brandy's back and kiss her cheek I look over to Stone “I feel lucky tonight I think its time for a rematch with your pet panda Pechai”  Stone Smile “his been up at the lake training hard his got some new moves” she says with a smile “Are you sure Tango you know what happened last time” Jayc adds “Yeah my shoulder is fine” I say with raised eyebrows

But first lets get the Dentist chair warmed up I kiss Brandy on the cheek again and “Whisper go get some bottles” and give her ass a playful slap. I take my beer and move over to the chair and sit down in it and watch Brandy behind the bar shaking her head with a big smile as she put same bottles on a tray.
    She walks over with Jayc and Stone “Lay back Tango” Jayc says as he hits the button to lay the chair back. Brandy and Stone  stand each side of me “Open wide Birthday boy” Stone says with a bottle in each hand.

hukk
    Participant

“THIS IS BULLSHIT!” I thunder. My hair is a jumbled up mess. My breath smells of stale nacho's and beer.

“Touchdown Seattle! Boy, this is just an utter rout of the Bronco's.” explains a commentator on the television.

I slink back down on my chair, and down another drink, while I sob silently to myself. Loverboy, Tom and Tomi' try to comfort me with pats on my back. “Hey man….sorry you lost that money. But at least you aren't gonna dance on stage.” says a sympathizing Tomi. Jayc comes over by my side and pats my shoulder, as I stare into nothingness. “Hey bud..no one saw this coming. C'mon, Tango's party is getting underway. Cheer up.” He says with a chirpy tone.

Still feeling utter heartbreak, I begin to bang my head against the the top of table where we are all seated. Denisee sighs and rubs my back. “There, there. It'll all be alright. Here, maybe this will make you feel better!” says Denisee with a wink. She calls over HGO who has just finished her dance with Tango and whispers something into her ear. “Oh, that might help!” says a giddy HGO. Both proceed to lean down and kiss me on my each cheek. *SMOOCH* I slowly pick myself up and gush red. “Oh gosh…alright. I think that helped!” I yell, smiling. I excuse myself to the bathroom to freshen up a tad and return back to join Tango and all the rest in celebrating his birthday.

“DRINKS ARE ON ME LEEEETTTTTTTSSSSSS PARRRRRTTTTYYYYYY” yells a jubilant Tango!

I happily retrieve a bottle of champagne and yank the cord with my teeth. “Lets celebrate!” I shout. I walk over to Martin and JayC and request a song for Tango. Soon I head back to Tango, who I find is being drowned by booze. “Open wide Birthday boy!” cry both Stone and BB.

We all hoot and cheer, delighted over the whimsical spectacle. I suddenly hold my champagne bottle up into the air and begin to lead a song of “For He's a Jolly Good fellow!” in honor of Tango.

Foooooooooooooor he's a jolly good fellow,
    For he's a jolly good fellow,
    Which nob'dy can deny.
    Which nob'dy can deny.
    Which nob'dy can deny.
    Which nob'dy can deny.

As we conclude, we all applaud and toss out another round of B-day wishes to a now red faced Tango, who gushes with joy and gratitude.

“May you stay forever young!” I shout.

Brandybee
    Participant

I watch in amusement as Pachi packs Hukk into the pudding pit with  mrsexlover. Hukk & Pachi are soon dripping with purple jelly much to the amusement of the giant Panda.  He enjoys the fuss as Pookie, TerriC and Bluedenim clean him up and make him smell nice, while mrsexlover sends Hukk to sleep off the effects of the booze in the local clinker for a few hours.

Soon all is back to normal.  Pachi is nice & clean and enjoying an ear scratching and bamboo from Stone.  Mrsexlover and the girls are back doing their naughty wrestling and everyone is drinking and watching them in amusement.

FoxyRoxxy receives the box from Hukk before being carted away and she sings happily wondering what secret the box holds.

I sit with Old_Joe, JD, Jayc, Lover and Genuine chatting pleasantly when a new face walks in and seems a little shy.

We greet him friendily and he introduces himself as Tom_Hardy. Old_Joe pours him the traditional free drink with a Malorts chaser.  He downs the shot & pulls a funny Malorts face and we all burst into laughter.
    “It is rather an acquired taste”   I pat him on the back and place a fresh orange juice in front of him to refresh his mouth again.

He smiles nervously at Foxy and they nod at each other.  “My Ex”   Tom explains.  I nod at him and at Foxy.
    “There’s lots of ex’s here,” I grin.  “Luckily we all get along fine and then some … “  chuckling as I buy them both a drink on Covems tab. “ I’m sure you two will too “

They both nod in agreement and toast each other, remembering the good times and renewed friendship.

Another new face joins Tom_Hardy   and Old_Joe serves her a drink too.  “This is HisGirlOnly (HGO )” Tom introduces and  I welcome her to the bar.
    “ Welcome to the AB&G”  I smile.  “ I think we met once over a mutual friend “ I grin at her and she smiles back immediately knowing the girl to which I refer.
    “ Here’s to happier times”  I raise my tea and she raises the glass back Old Joe had just poured for her.

I return to Genuine and the others discussing an up and coming Superbowl  match that deserves a wager.

Whilst in deep discussion, another new comer enters the bar and promptly buys drinks for all the pretty girls at bar. He introduces himself as Tomi85.  Stone and I get our usual  tea and we both thank him.   

HB rushes in holding lots of papers and pencils.   He has to finish his story on time and needs a caffeine rush. Old Joe being the fabulous Bar Keeper he is, finds HB’s usual mug and tops it up with the finest coffee for him.  He nods to everyone in greeting and mutters about the “ Medieval Story Contest”
    I chuckle,  “ Always in a rush, always hap hazard , but he always comes through in the end”  I think to myself.   
    “ Keep him dosed up on that coffee till he finishes”   I joke to Old Joe.

A few hours pass and the happy friendly patrons are suddenly alerted by a loud shout.
    “Ah, hello patrons of achat!”   We all greet Hukk’s manic arrival as he announces his grand entrance looking surprisingly good after his over indulgence earlier.
    He greets the folks he knows and chivalrously asks FoxyRoxxy to dance.
    She graciously accepts and they make their way to the dance floor.

HGO , Tom_Hardy and Tomi  make their way to a table to play Heads & Tails.  Tom H seems nervous but we are a friendly bunch here.  I sense there may be some hidden feelings from the table there and watch quietly. 

I signal over to mrsexlover and ask him to watch the table too. You never know when the NSPD may be needed.  I ask Old_Joe to send over a jug of CoveyPrilla  compliments of  Brandybee & the NSPD.

Sure enough, my instincts are correct,  the very first coin spin is thrown too high by HGO and hits the ceiling fan. The coin is sent spinning in the air and hits Hukk, right on the head as he dances with Foxy.

I look at mrsexlover, who looks back at me and we watch the reactions.

HGO rushes over to Hukk and apologises,  insincerely I feel.  But I watch, willing, for the moment, to take the incident on face value.  Tom_Hardy also goes to help.

Old_Joe is luckily trained in first aid, as is FoxyRoxxy and soon, Hukk is as good as new. The dance  luckily is resumed and all is not lost. He dips Foxy beautifully and kisses her chastely at the end.

I go over to the table and smile at the three gamblers.  “ More drinks? “ I ask, placing 3 shots of Malorts in front of them.  “Let’s call it a forfeit for untrained coins”  I smile expectantly to see if they are willing to take what they dish out before moving aside for Hukk to join their table.
    “Enjoy your game”  I wish as I rejoin Genuine, Lover & Jayc and follow Roxy back to the bar.

Tango walks in and notes the incident and looks in my direction. He speaks with HB as I send over fresh coffees and rum donuts.

Loverboy71 joins HGO just as Denisee40 enters the bar. She looks frozen and Tom_Hardy and Tango kindly offer to help her after she explains her car has broken down.
    Denisee introduces herself and joins in the conversation about the up and coming Superbowl match between the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos.  There is some light Banter who will win the great match.

Stone and I seem to be the only ones who think the Seahawks could win. The Broncos seem to have lots of fans in particular,  Lover, Jayc  & Tango.
    “I feel a wager coming on” I grin at the lads.   “I think whoever loses the game should do a strip night – Chip N Dale style for the winners”
    The boys seem confident that the Denver Broncos should win and they readily agree.

“What you got us into now?”   Stone whispers.
    I chuckle at her. “ Have faith,  we will win, I have a feeling in my bones”
    “I hope you are right!” Stone groans imagining us both dancing naked on the stage in front of a baying crowd.

“YAYYYYYY! IT'S FINALLY DONEEE”   HB suddenly lets out a whoop of triumph at his finished story.  We clap and cheer his efforts.  We all had more faith in him than he did himself.
    Tango checks it over, nodding his approval & HGO kindly sends over a bottle of champagne.

She then grabs Tomi85 to dance. They dance fabulously to the music and look like they are having a fun time. Tomi even does an expert moonwalk. Everyone enjoys their antics. Loverboy71 also joins them and Tomi returns to the table.

Hukk soon joins in with Denisee40 and more couples begin to join the dance floor. She is ecstatic that Tom & Tango retrieve her car and promptly orders more drinks.

Tango & HB thank HGO for the Champers and head for his dungeon and greet Tom_Hardy & Roxy playing pool.  Tom wins and she hands him the mysterious box making the rounds in the bar. She returns to the bar.

Tom passes the box to Tango.  Tango looks a bit befuddled and decides to give it to Old_Joe for safe keeping.

Mrsexlover arrives back in the bar after cleaning himself up of all the grape jelly and looks very dapper. He & The Cocks N Roses play some romantic love songs to get the patrons in the mood for Valentines Day.

Lover immediately asks FoxyRoxxy to dance and he leads her to the dance floor.

Old_Joe suddenly moves out from the bar and towards Roxxy & Lover as they sit down. He hands the box to Foxy.

Before I know it Jayc is singing a great song about a hole in his trousers and Stone cheekily removes her panties for him.  They snog and I giggle thinking
    “Soon the 3 stooges will be dancing and stripping for us!! “

Freddie suddenly appears and I hug him in greeting.  “Welcome back & Happy Birthday “ kissing him on the cheek.

Tango and HB return to the bar looking suitably refreshed and Tango takes to the stage, sings a few songs before dancing with HGO.

I have more tea and Old_Joe tells me the great news…   “ You are kidding me, They won?  They actually won??   Yehaw  for the Sea hawks.”

At the same time I hear Loverboy71 say  “Glasses in a toast to good friends and great times….And hopefully much more………”
    “Hear, hear”   I raise my glass too in toast, take a good sip and promptly go over to The Cocks N Roses.
    “ Know any good strip songs boys? “  It’s time for Stone & I to collect on our wager… “ 

I turn round and join Stone. It’s Tangoracer's birthday and we both hug & kiss him.  Then pour booze into his mouth on the infamous dentists chair.
    Everyone sings “For he’s a jolly good fellow….”

Then as that music dies down …  the strip song begins.

Stone and I chuckle and I say … “ Boys “   to Tango, Lover & Jayc  “ Time for us to collect”

They all look at each other and make for back stage ….

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

After spend  some time dancing the night away to very romantic  music and kissing the  most  gorgeous  man that my eyes  have seen  and his a good kisses  I say . 
    Joe  come over and  hands me the gift  I  thank  him kindly  and he  go's back to the   bar..

Lover  sees  his  friend Freddie walking in say hello  he  hold s my  hand as we  make  our way to  them all  where  Brandy  Freddie and tango are  we say  our  hello  I heard its your Birthday   Freddie   and  Tango I wish you both a  great  B-day  ,  Holding the   gift  I look at them both  smiling  thinking who should  I give it to  .Tango  gives me a look   with his eye to  Freddie    I smile  at freddie  and hand him the gift   best wishes  , and  Tang  I give you a kiss  on the  cheek and hug  I thank you for the music you played   for   us  all  .He smiles and walks   off to go dance  . Brandy returns to Genuine and the other .   Lover and  I   walk to the dance floor  He pulled me closer he kissed me intensely and i felt right. My heart leapt and i kiss him back, knowing so truly that  that this  man is stealing my  heart.. Spend so much time  dancing away  but soon he must go preform .he leans in and whisper My dearling I must go  preform kisses me gently and   we  waked   to the stage  he  tell me to seat on the front  and wait  for  him   I see  him   walk away sexy and all   .

The bar is  merry  filled with joy   

mrsexlover
    Participant

I walk back up to the microphone.

“Lady's and Gentlemen, my i have you attention please. As you might know last sunday the superbowl was played and some boys claimed that the bronco's would win, and some lady's where cheering for the seahawks. As we now know the lady's won and now it's time for the boys to pay up their dept.

So please welcome on stage, LOVER, TANGO and JAYC”

As the three make their way onto stage get crowed is applauding and whistling

“So boys are you ready to do your part” i get a  ok from all three, and as i start the music i announce

“People of the AB&G it's my pleasure to bring you the next act on this stage, as the management was asking for the chip'n dales, it turned out they could not affort them, so let me proudly introduce the you Lover, Jayc and Tango as

SOME STRIPPING MALES

I turn up the music  (you can leave your hat on – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b04jq7NB1s ) and get off stage

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

I rush for a good viewing seat and slide on to it…. great song choice 

denisee40
    Participant

Oh I am so in on this action! One more seat up front next to Foxy and HisGirlOnly! Thank you for saving me a seat! I am so wide eye-d, I don't want to miss this one at all!   :

Brandybee
    Participant

Passing the champagne round and  theatre binoculars for zoom ins

Taking my front seat with Stone, HB,  HisGirlOnly ,  denisee40 ,  FoxyRoxxy  and others  …. its soooooooo exciting as the anticipation builds 

Anonymous

I'm eager to see how the lads are going to perform. I hurry to sit down next to Brandybee. I can almost touch the excitment of the women….

Lydiarose
    Participant

rushing to the bar to see the boys  show, I make my way to all the girls in the front and take my sit,, COME ON BOYS

Tomi85
    Participant

I laugh on the girls how thay rush for the best seat. I say loud to HGO “save a seat for me too” don’t want to miss a good comedy want to laugh too. Quickly I go to bar ask Joe for two whiskey and cola with ice one with extra ice. I go sit down next to HGO  give her the drink and smile “ think you will need this” she smile beck “ thank you baby” she say and give me a kiss. I look at the girls everyone excited and a bottle of champagne goes around. I lean back smile on them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,741 through 1,755 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.