Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,771 through 1,785 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Tomi85
    Participant

I just having fun laugh on the others and I see corner of my eye Tom acting strange he take of his shirt and start to walk straight to HGO. I go after Tom and grab his arm “hay what you doing what you want to do she HGO” I pull him away and drag him to the bar “one more drink Joe” I lean to Tom and say “you'll be sober in the morning buddy and HGO won’t know a thing I don’t tell her”

I turn my back to the bar look around HGO get out from Loverboys hands and run to Zoerink and Loverboy still try to put on her his jacket while Zoerink spins her.
    Hukk I throwings pies on every one I laugh on him “that’s it bro pie eweryone” I yell it to Hukk
    Than I look other end of the bar new face “hi there I’m Tomi” introduce myself to him “ hi I’m CutieGuy nice to meet you” he answer, hay Joe one more drink to our new friend.

mrsexlover
    Participant

I Stand at the bar, drinking my beer and laughing at the guys doing their 3 stooges routine. The girls are winding up more and more, then a pie fly's past my head and is hitting Old Joe, i think that was ment for me.

More pies are flying, Stone and Brandy are getting hit, Hukk also. In his effort to get away from the pies he lands smack in the middle of the pile. Pies are flying in the air everywhere and there is no escape, we all get covered witch cream.

girls are screaming as the creams slides into there shirts and dresses. Some are even throwing their clothes off so they can join the fight. My clothes are also ruined so i get out of them too. Grabbing some pies i join the fight with nothing more on then my boxers.

Somehow i end up between the girls, using my pies to cream their hot naked body's even more. Not a boob is cream free. I get hold of Miss Stone and hurl her in the direction of jayc who catches her and starts to lick her body.

That's giving me a idea, and as i look around i see i'm next to Miss Brandy.

“Sorry Brandy but i think you're in need of a clean up”

i say as my tongue comes out and licks his way down her boob, twirling it round the nipple so the cream makes it stick out even more as my tongue goes back into my mouth. maybe i get smacked in the head for this but so far i'm liking it

zoerink
    Participant

The image of the bar is hot , hot , very hot and unfortunately I have to leave in a few hours . The ship's horn will sound , and I will walk out the door in just a few hours for a season.

I walk into the bar and see a table with Karen and Lena , embraced, I approach them and hug them , I can feel the love and affection between them, and not want to leave without giving my full support to my soul mate, what needs like karen , who will take much care  of our Lena.

After i see the Incredible Hukk, and give him a “friendly” campion by getting me wet : P ” never change my friend ” … Brandy , who is with us, laughs as she savor every sip of her tea , but that will change mug for a mug of beer ” we are celebrating Brandy ,” I say , as the three laughed and laughed . Jayc has a new beer in their hands Brandy .

I see Foxy and Lover and make good partner, Tango sitting with Karen and Lena, and Mrsexlover like me , smile for the environment. Those who know this bar for the last time, we sometimes like to see how you lose control and fun is high .

I approach Tomi , which is next to HGO , “Hi friend, allow me a moment with HGO ” took her by the hand and we all head to a secluded spot , listening to music MUSE sounds ” im feeling good” and hug her , gently , tenderly caressing her naked back under the jacket that I just put on top.

We started dancing, sticking our bodies, our eyes are stuck in our eyes, no words, no need, my hands caress her back gently with the tips of my fingers as my lips brush his cheek from his earlobe to the corner his lips, barely grazed.

I can also feel his hands running and stroking my back, my cheek, and my head, I can feel his love for me, and I like that, as I feel my chest sticking to her, and our hearts beating in rhythm.

We started dancing , sticking our bodies, our eyes are stuck in our eyes , no words , no need , my hands caress her back gently with the tips of my fingers as my lips brush his cheek from his earlobe to the corner his lips , barely grazed, word stopped around us, is a stunning feeling, a good moment .

“Honey , I miss you again, but remember that back” I whisper in her ear as our embrace becomes harder and harder , letting my hands fall by her waist and sticking more and more her body to mine . ” We smile , and give us a kiss.

The music is over, and we kept dancing and dancing , feeling our bodies and hands glued lost in fondling the other, the aroma, the passion , the love, the love you feel. I pull back my lips to his ear and whispered “…….. ” after the hug , drawing her hips to mine, and with a smile , I step back and go to the bar , and hold his hand. Old Joe ask two shots of tequila with salt and lemon. I put salt in HGO 's neck , and then spend my tongue to taste ,slowly … drink tequila and lemon placed between his lips, rip it with a passionate bite. Then she repeated the operation, putting salt in my neck and lemon on my lips.

We give a warm embrace, and smiled. I look back and still see as the bar increases its atmosphere, is a good place, no doubt, to come away, I wonder where Terri and Pookie will walk, sure fit well in the bar right now: D

Without moving the bar, ask for a pint of Old Joe, I sit and watch while every sip I see as time goes, my time is over, but as you all know, I will back.

Anonymous

Thank you Tomi for taking care of this alcohol infested body. This place is great. The party is wild and the people here are good, but I need to go home to sober up. Foxy and Lover, here, a bottle of champagne for your future luck. Denisee and Brandybee, kisses to you. All who I haven't named, hope to see you soon again. Tomi, you are a great friend! And finally HGO, thanks for beeing who you are. Bye.

Stone
    Participant

I sip my champagne, clinking glasses with all the girls waiting impatiently for the Famous Forum Three to open their performance and begin the greatly anticipated strip for the girls.

Brandybee suddenly spurts some bubbly champagne in my direction as mrsexlover announces the three dancers for the evening and they suddenly appear as the sexy “Three Stooges”

I burst out laughing as I spy Jayc’s new Moe hair cut.  He  looks strange but his good looks carry the wig off to perfection.  My heart beat thuds as I admire his wonderful attire.
    Then I look at the two handsome men with him. Tango dressed as Curly, has some wonderful pink boots to die for and Lover the Larry, looks amazing with his hair shaved at the front. I hope that’s a wig too, otherwise he will look strange for a week or two!

The music begins and each of the guys begin a comic and strip routine. We are soon roaring with laughter and screaming at the sexy dance moves.
    Tango jumps in front of Brandy and  grinds his pelvis and thonged cock in her face. She is well and truly “Tangoed”  I hear her chuckle and the sound of a soft kiss before he moves away.
    “Way to go Tango”  I yell, thoroughly enjoying that strong rippled body of his.

Lover is next to peacock around,  showing of his bulging muscles and jumping down to allow the front row of girls to fondle him.  He eventually stands in front of me and Brandy and allows us to undo his trousers.  I  help him of course, admiring his taut abdomen muscles.
    He pulls them off to reveal a wonderful red thong and returns to the stage.

Jayc is next and he wiggles and writhes to the music.  He is full of rhythm and oozing sex appeal. I sigh as I watch his magnificent body ripple and sway.  He too jumps down and I search in my purse for a dollar and push it in his bulging thong, allowing my fingers to brush against him, under the firework he has packed inside. I giggle as I read the writing on it  “Big Bang”

The crowd are screaming and laughing, encouraging the sexy dancers for more fun and frolics.

Suddenly as they near the end of their routine, the dwarfs appear spreading seltzer bottles and cream filled flans amongst the tables and take a trolley full onto the stage.

Then follows mayhem and chaos.  The “3” stooges pick up some flans and throw them at each other, some land, some miss and land in the audience.

Before I know it I have been “Flan flunged”  and sprayed with the fizzy water in the seltzer bottles.

Not to be out done, I fling some flans and pies and soon the bar is erupting in one big cake throwing contest.  It’s fun and fabulously messy and the cream tastes quite nice. I lick my lips clean.

White fluffy goo is soon on everyone’s clothes, faces and hair.

I suddenly feel someone's arms around my waist and am thrust towards Jayc who catches me as  I stumble into him.  “Hey baby,”  I greet him and lick a glob of cream off his nose.  We both turn to see who pushed me and start laughing.

It was mrsexlover. He grins at both of us and then grabs Brandy and starts to suckle the cream off her breasts.

Hukk has dived into the middle of some pies, and comes out smiling, waving to Zoeriink and Cutiguy who has just walked into the mayhem.  Jayc and I notice their clean faces but not for long. 
    “Hey guys, glad you could join us”  and we promptly wack them in the face with a full flan. “Welcome to the AB&G “  We  high five each other and get down to the serious business of flinging more flans.
    Zoerink and Cutiguy start giggling and immediately fire back.

“Splat”  Tomi85 gets it on the forehead.
    “Pow”  Tom_Hardy gets one on the nose
    “ Kepow”  FoxyRoxxy gets one on the head
    “Smak”  HGO gets one on the head
    “Thud”  Lover gets one on the back
    “Shmak”  Hukk gets one on his cheek
    “Whoosh”  Tango gets one on his bare butt
    “Bong”  mrsexlover gets one on the back of his suckling head
      “Clunk”  denisee40 gets one on the side of her face
      “ Plonk!” Lydiarose gets one in the shoulder
    “Zonk”  Freddie gets a full facial
    “Pfffffffffftttt”  HB gets one on the chest

It’s a pure, disorderly, but good natured mass of confusion and free-for-all. Chuckles and giggles and high fives are heard as each pie hits its target and reciprocated in kind.

I look at Jayc and cheekily push a pie down the front of his thong and grab a selzer bottle and spray him down there too. His face is a picture as he feels the fizz and rush of the liquid on his cock.
    He pulls a face and starts inching towards me –  “ Now, now Jay, you know I love you “ I try to placate him.  And quickly bolt behind Brandy as he throws a flan
    “Splatttt “  It  lands right on her face. Mrsexlover still seems oblivious as his head is still buried in her cleavage!

I quickly duck behind Tom_Hardy and Zoerink.  “You can’t leave yet guys, the fun has  just begun”  I tell them both.
    “I have to, the sea beckons” Zoerink answers and kisses me on the cheek, “I will be back”

I grab Tom_Hardy’s arm, “Quick, lets hide with Old_Joe behind the bar, he has some hidden flans for ammo” I giggle at him. “Plus the dwarf army”  I add as I see the dwarfs and Old Joe standing behind the bar, flinging the flans at the crowd and then ducking down in fabulous, co-ordinated moves.

hukk
    Participant

Within the bar, you see one of the bar tables tipped over to the side. My back leans against the side facing away from the pie throwing mayhem, while next to me can be found Stones panda friend, Pachacuti who sports a red bandana around his head. I look over at him, as he occasionally throws some flan over the table.

I look down at my small little journal I just so happen to have found left somewhere on floor, and begin to write.

“It's the 17th minute of this pie throwing carnage. What began as a simple dance routine to entertain the troops here, has now escalated into an all out pie war between comrades. Alliances have been formed, with the bar now being divided up into zones. My heart can't help but sink upon seeing the betrayal of friendships being displayed here on this night; the bonds of friendship that once held so strong, now flung away, and replaced by the crazed blood lust that only war can provide. Truly, all form of human decency and morality has broken down…..Tango, HB and Freddie bunker behind one table, where I can see HB yell a ferocious battle cry guiding them to aim for Foxy's and Lover's makeshift table fort on the east side of the Bar. I peer over to Lydia and Denisee who crawl around on the floor, trying to attend to the fallen. My eyes close somberly, weeping over their vain efforts in trying to resuscitate a fallen Tomi whose body is completely smeared with pie. I observe HGO now running over to Tomi, yelling like a mad woman trying to reach her battered friend. Pies are flung, and she's cut down…her body tumbling down to the floor. Over at the bar counter, I spy the most well fortified zone or as it has been dubbed now “No Mans Land”. The army of Drawves take turns launching pies, while Old Joe keeps handing them more ammunition. “RELOAD!” cries a raspy voiced grumpy dwarf. I try my best to avoid the area. Turning my attention to Brandy, I see the delirious Martin consuming her body. He seems completely lost in his crazed sex delirium of battle, while Brandy vainly tries to push him away. I observe Tom_Hardy who attempts to leave this horrific battlefield. His spirit seems broken..a tragic consequence of this gruesome battle no doubt. Stone and Jayc try their best to spur their comrade into fighting. He just seems to shake his head screaming “Game over man! Game Over!” Stone, suddenly looks over in my direction and sees her once faithful panda ally, now sitting by my side. “TRAITOOOOOR!” she yells. JayC suddenly brings out a makeshift catapult and begins to load some flan on it. “FIIIIRE!” Stone yells, as me and Pachacuti duck behind the table. These may be my last few minutes here on this mortal plane. To whomever may find this journal, I ask of you to carry on this story. Pass it down, so that others may learn from our mistakes today. To never bring 50 pies to a bar full of people…sincerely yours Hukk.”

I close the journal silently and place it on the floor. Pachacuti begins to speak “Snort, rawr, growl!” I grab him by the collar and bring him close to me. “Don't do it man! Are you crazy?! You won't make it!” I plead. “Groooowl, snarl, roar!” he replies back, pointing over to Stones section. Suddenly, Pachacuti leaps from behind the table and charges. He carries in one paw a garbage can lid that he uses as a shield, blocking off pie shots, while with his other, he holds one pie. He takes a well aimed shot and hurls it at Stone's face. “NOOOOOOO” screams Jayc. In a show of heroism he leaps in front of Stone, blocking off the shot. *SPLAT* JayC spasms on the floor..his hands desperately trying to clean his pied face.

Stone looks over at Pachacuti with furious anger and shoots a bullet to his face. “SPLAT* Pachacuti is brought down. The bar shakes, as his lifeless body hits the ground with a loud thud. “PACHUUUUCUTIIIIII!” I scream, with one arm extended out. The room goes silent..all of us staring at our beloved slain Panda. Stone upon realizing what she has done..breaks down crying. “My God. What have we become?!” she screams.

Tian-Tian-011.jpg

Out pops Zoerink out of nowhere standing in the middle of the battlefield. “Um…so guys. I'm leaving. Have fun with your pie throwing battle.” All of us snap out of our frenzied maniac state and simply wave at him, saying our goodbyes. “Oh yea sure buddy! See ya later!” Pachacuti, suddenly lifts up his head and also says his goodbye before planting his head back down on the floor, feigning death.

“Right..so where were we…” says Lover. “Right…pie war. CONTINUE!” he screams.

Lover
    Participant

“What the hell is going on here?” I scream as our dance suddenly changes to a big pie fight. Before I notice what's happening…SSSSSSSSMMMAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK Im hitten straight in my face

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Idi7pe5MHtw/TTs1BAh1M7I/AAAAAAAAAVY/3rm-pW-RTUA/s400/pied%252Bstooge.bmp[/img]

“Ok, attack is best defense!” I think to myself and get some cakes, throwing them to everyone i see.

“Where is Roxxy? Is she save?” I look around and see her behind the bar, together with Old Joe, stone, Tom_Hardy and dwarf amy. I run to her, jumping above the counter and throwing myself on her. “Ebverythings fine honey?” “UUURRGGGHHHH” She moans…”everything was fine until you hit my stomach”. Ups… sorry babe.
    Suddenly we hear zoerinks voice “Um…so guys. I'm leaving. Have fun with your pie throwing battle.” This place of war is a place of peace and love within a second. Were all waving, wishing him a great time and hoping he will be back soon. I see some of the girls having a tear in their eyes and even we tough guys are swallong… “Lover” i hear my inner devil talking to me “This is not a place of sorrow and right now its a place of madness… look around, they all dont move, they all are perfect targets!” I grin devilish…YYEEAAAAHHHHHH

“Right..so where were we…” I say. “Right…pie war. CONTINUE!” I scream and start throwing each pie i can get. I hit mrsexlovers face, just as he noticed he is very close to Brandy… i laugh out so loud about his surprised face that i dont notice a pie is flying straight to me.
    WWWUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH  Ive been hitten so hard that i fell down. Roxxy looks at me, frightend and shocked. “Are you ok baby?” I shake myself, look at her and smile “Of course honey. I just got us some pie..are you hungry?” I wipe some cream of my nose and let her suck it of my finger… “mmm” she says..”I want more” she comes closer and we deeply kiss, laying on the floor behind the bar…

jayc
    Participant

Ole Joe's  bar bunker has the upper hand, once again I have under estimated the dwarfs having kept most of the flans for themselves. Ammo running low its time to make alliances with some of the warring factions.

Zoerinks departure is the lull I was waiting for. With Stone's cover fire I run, slip and slide belly first to Hukk's  make shift bunker.  Joe spotting my dash orders the dwarfs to bombard the area. I yell over the din of battle.

“Hukk! If we continue fighting with flans this will drag out for hours and cost many lives, it time for the nuke option” I  scream.

Hukk looks at me puzzled but urges me to continue.

Spotting a compact mirror on the floor I grab it as Hukk hands me a pie spatula, using flan goo I fashion an observation tool. I scan Joe's strong hold and the surrounding area.

Bringing down the mirror I draw a map with flan goo.

“Alright Hukk, our only hope is the pudding hose,but we have to act fast, no doubt the enemy is thinking the same thing”

Hukk nods

handing Hukk two full seltzer bottles, “ Stone will lay down covering fire but you have to make it to that hose, our lives depend on it.”

shaking my hand Hukk says  “If I don't make it  write my family.”

and with that Hukk charges out under a hail of flans.

“Gods speed Hukk  gods speed”  I whisper 

hukk
    Participant

“Genius. Pure genius!” I shout, nodding my head in approval. I give Jay a quick military style salute and dash to the storage room where the pudding hose is located. 

“Gods speed Hukk  gods speed”
    Jayc whispers, while watching me scramble around the floor. I leap, roll, and dive for cover, trying to evade the constant bombardment of pies. “We have a bogey moving toward the center. All guns lock in and fire on my command!” screams HB. “This is Tango, I got him in my sights.” replies a ready to fire Tango. Just as he is about to release, his face gets splattered with a pie, thrown by Stone. *SPLAT* I look up momentarily to see Stone, flashing me a thumbs up.

“Don't you die on me yet!” she yells. I flash back a Top Gun style thumbs up and continue onwards. Meanwhile Ol' Joe monitors my movements and whispers to himself. “What is that guy up to….?” He looks over to JaYc who eyes the storage room. “Mother of God….HE'S GOING FOR THE PUDDING HOSE!” He blurts out. Joe proceeds to bonk one of the dwarfs on the head “QUIT FIRING AT JAYC AND BRING DOWN HUKK!” They all lock down on me, and fire. I look straight ahead to see a wall of pies being hurled in my direction. Leaving me with little choice, I fling my body over to some toppled tables where I take cover. Next to me is a downed HGO, who breathes faintly. “ZOE!” I yell. I cradle her body dramatically, and lean my head down, placing my left ear next to her mouth in order to hear her last dying words. “It's all up to you…..you must…..*cough* cough*…” she stops short of completing her sentence and 'passes' out. I sob silently, brushing her hair. “Man, you guys throw quite the party!” I look over to my side and see the new guy Cutie, sipping a beer, while seated next to HGO. “Oh hey, we haven't properly introduced ourselves have we? Names Cutie. I'm new.” he says very casually as pie is flung overhead. “Oh, hey dude. Names Hukk. Yea, I would've introduced myself earlier…but you know when you get into a Pie War you sorta lose track of things! I'm a right?!” I laugh.

“AHEM….sorry to interrupt but Pie war. Remember?” cuts in HGO, who glares up at me. “Oh, right sorry.” I apologize.

“Oh, hey look. I may not be well versed when it comes to pie fights, but I think you won't be able to make it to wherever it is you're going, friend. Those little dwarfs are gonna get you for sure!” says an observant Cutie. “Crap…you're right. What I need is bait.” HGO, suddenly slaps Cutie on the knee with her right hand and says “You be the bait, while Hukk scrambles to reach his destination!”
    “Me? Why can't you do it?” Cutie replies back. “Because I'm dead. Duh. Anyway, you're the new guy here so you gotta do it!” she retorts.
    “But..I'm having fun just drinking this here beer….” Cutie says timidly. “Hey dude, if you do this, next round of beers will be on me!” I say
    Cutie rolls his eyes and prepares to stand up. “Fine..but only because you promised more beer.” HGO suddenly grabs him by the arm “Wait. You two. Change outfits. That way the dwarfs won't know who is who. Also, smear your face with pie Cutie. That will really throw em' off mate!”
    “Great idea HGO.” I reply back.
    A minute or two passes by, and  I'm now dressed as Cutie, while cutie sports my tuxedo. “Alright guys, wish me luck!” screams out Cutie. He leaps out from behind the table and waves his arms at everyone to catch their attention. “Hey look at me! I'm Hukk! And I'm a big dork!” The dwarfs all look at Cutie and pause for a second. “Hm…..it must be him because he is a dork! Fire!” yells grumpy dwarf.
    “Hey…I'm not a dork….” I say pouting. “Oh, sorry Hukk. I told him to say that.” giggles HGO. “Now go! Run like the wind!”
    I dart from behind the table and try my best to avoid the random shots of pies.

*SPLAT* I look over my shoulder to see Cutie, totally covered in pie. “Oh, so I guess that's it then. ” He says shrugging. “Right, I'll just go get a chair and finish my beer. Don't mind me!” he says, tip toeing over Tomi's 'motionless' body. “Dammit, you fools! That isn't Hukk.” screams a red faced Joe. “THERE! LOOK. HE'S ALREADY IN THE STORAGE ROOM!”

I scramble inside the room and proceed to turn the valve for the pudding tank, and next hurry to untangle the hose. I suddenly see a shadow creeping to the left of me in the room. I look to see  it's Doc dwarf with a pie in his hand. “Joe told me to head here to ready the hose..looks like you did it for me! This is where you meet your end!” the small dwarf says with a devilish smile. I shut my eyes…waiting for the pie shot.
    *SPLAT* I open my eyes to see Doc covered in pie. “?!” I spin around to see Martin cheering me on. “Use the force Hukk!” I give him a head nod and burst out from the storage room with hose in both hands.

“I think it's time I HOSE you down Joe.” I aim the hose and out shoots pudding all over the bar. The dwarfs topple backgrounds as they slip and slide all over the bar counter. “It's in my eyes!” they yell. I next proceed to douse Tango, HB, and Freedie in pudding. The entire bar goes silent. Jay C and Stone come prancing out and high five me. “Way to go you did it!” Jayc congratulates.

“AHEM.”

All three of us turn around to see a figure coated with pudding. Wiping away the cream from her face, it is revealed to be none other then Brandy. She has both hands placed on each side of her waist, while tapping the hard plank floor with her left boot.

“Um….oh hey you. So..how's your day?” I ask.

bluedenim
    Participant

Cuddling Pookie & Terri in  post-orgasmic exhaustion, we become aware of commotion in the bar…
    “Hey girls, sounds like they're having more fun in there”
    We climb out, dripping with Jell-O and can't believe our eyes, looks like we're clean compared to almost everyone in the bar. I whisper to Pookie & Terri, we all giggle and agree..
    grabbing the fire buckets, we empty them out & run back to the pudding pit, scooping them full of purple Jell-O we run into the bar Normally the sight of 3 girls naked except for drips of purple Jell-O would stop the conversation, but everyone is so busy throwing pies and Hukk is spraying everyone with the pudding-hose so while Pookie & Terri look for their targets I run up to Hukk and slam-dunk the bucket-full of purple goo right over his head leaving the bucket resting on his shoulders and wrenching the hose from his hands as he struggles to lift the bucket off his head.
    He had the hose pointing straight at Brandy-Bee. For a second we look into each other's eyes, two redheads covered from head to toe in purple gunge.
    I smile wickedly as her eyes widen, this is too good a chance to miss, I just wish James was here so I could hose him down instead, I can guarantee I'd know the consequences of that…
    I open up and cover the astonished BB from head to foot before the flow dwindles to a drip and I look towards the storage room to see a grinning Grumpy turning the stop valve and lifting off the wheel to stop anyone else having similar thoughts.
    “Ah well, all good things must come to an end!” I grin like a loon and run up to Brandy scraping some of the pudding from her face and planting a big jell-o sloppy kiss on her astonished face, I pull her head to mine and make it a real sloppy smacker!
    Then before she can react, I skip off to the shower in the good-ol-boys dressing room, scooping up my clothes on the way past.
    I am sooo glad I don't have to clear up the mess on the B & G, people are picking themselves up from the floor, sliding everywhere.

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Zoerink spins me in the air 3 times before setting me back on the floor, pulling me in to a slow dance. He holds me so close I learn things about him I never knew before.
    “Honey , I will miss you again, but remember that I will be back” he whispers.
    We continue to dance even after the music ends. Finally he takes me over to the bar for a cool off drink.
    At the last moment he changes his mind. He orders two tequilas, slips a lemon wedge into my mouth to hold and commences pouring a little salt onto my collarbone.
    After a shot each he returns me to my seat and gives me a long goodbye kiss.

Pies are flying around the room. There seemms to be no discrimination in their flight patterns. Afew connect with Hukk, his hot tux is covered.

Hukk eyes seem to glow red as he starts sprinting for the stage.
    I put my leg out and he goes flying into the table of pies which fly up everywhere. So worth it I think with a laugh.

Cutie guy walks in and plants a wet kiss on my lips. Tomi greets him and takes him off to the bar where he and tom are hanging. Both of them covered in pie pieces 

I look around the room and realise that everyone is covered in parts of pies.
    As I survey the room a pie hits me hard in the back of the head, covering my hair with creamy goo.

Hukk has pulled a table on his side and is concealed behind it.. seeing this as a great idea I leap over to Tomi and try to drag him to the safety of the table.. but an assault of pies hit me before I have made it

Dazed I fall crashing to the floor..out of the corner of my eye I see a panda bear fall down dead not far away. I conclude the pies must have caused some brain damage to be seeing this site in a bar. The dwarves everywhere add to this fear. I drag myself to the over turned table, let my head splat to the floor and pass out.

I am woken by Hukk. Suddenly I am in his arms. Even in my dazed state I can feel a rod in my back that tells me he really enjoys all this carnage and warfare. I pull him in close and with rasping breath I say “It's all up to you…..you must….. I sink in to oblivion again.

when my eyes open next Hukk and cutieguy are having some kind of bonding moment.I remind them that Hukk is currently mid mission.

After a hasty clothes swap (where I temporarily got to see them both naked.. my idea) they both sprang from the table heading in different directions.

Soon Hukk lets loose with the pudding hose. The phallic overtone is not lost on me (or himself it seems) as he squirts randomly around the room.

Everyone gets hit by pudding except Roxxy and Lover who are still lip locked behind the bar. I drop my head onto Tomi's lap close my eyes and give myself up to the fates to protect me from these crazy people

CutieGuy
    Participant

As me and Hukk changed we said he goes left I go right and try get as many people all pied and hosed up as we can. 

So I quickly rushed behind the bar and tried to find some left over pies that i could grab and luckily there were two nice ones on the edge of the bar so I grabbed em and there was a perfect target!
    HGO bending over with her head in Tomi's lap which actually looked quite hot *naughty thought* so i threw for the fences… unfortunately one landed on the dead panda which was kinda sad but the other made it to the designated target and hit HGO right on the butt. 

Was kinda pleased with that shot and hid behind the bar right after I took  another sip of my beer  hoping nobody spotted me. 

Brandybee
    Participant

Its utter confusion as cream pies fly through the air, everyone has the remnants of cream on their body somewhere.  It’s a free for all, although some groups are starting to get more organised and forming alliances.

Stone has managed to get behind the bar counter with Old Joe and the dwarfs. They are flinging pies in a well co-ordinated Mexican wave using the bar for cover as they duck down.

More pies land on my face as I try ducking and then I feel my dress being pulled down to my waist and my ample boobs popping out. I wipe the cream from my eyes and realise its mrsexlover licking around my nipples.
    “Had cream really got there through my dress?” I wonder but the next second his hands and another pie landing on the back of his head ensure they are well and truly splattered.
    His naughty tongue makes it difficult to concentrate. I feel the gentle tug on each nipple as he suckles and then the heat of his tongue exploring my cleavage. My body responds and I moan as he “Motorboats” cheekily. He rapidly shakes his face in a side-to-side motion in my cleavage accompanied by his yells. This results in the sound that is created similar to an outboard boat motor. The vibrations are somewhat pleasant but now is the time for battle not for hard sex.

I grab his hair, yanking his handsome face from my tits and kiss him on the lips. At the same time, I deviously feel for a fully topped creamed flan and push it straight in his face. He is totally creamed, Then I see his cheeky tongue poke through, wipe his lips clean and a big grin emerge.

My attention is drawn to Pachi the Panda, faithfully trying to get to Stone. She is in full throttle pie flinging and one accidently hits him,  “ Play dead “  I yell and Pachi dutifully falls to the floor and appears lifeless. Stone is beside herself in remorse.
    I crawl to him and scratch his ear, he groans in joy and then begins a slow but deliberate belly crawl towards the bar to seek sanctuary from the flying cream overhead and to his beloved Stone.
    “He’s ok” I yell to Stone who immediately cheers up, encouraging Pachi to reach her and then firing again on Jayc & Hukk.

I fling some pies to protect his path and he finally makes it to his destination, safe with the dwarfs.

I see Hukk go for the store room and wonder what his plan is. I soon find out when I see him with the giant pudding hose, firing out the remaining grape jelly around the room, obliterating all the different fighting factions.

Most stop in fallen surprise. The whole bar is covered in cream and grape jelly dripping from all the furnishings and people are drenched in gloop.

I stand up and get globbed by him and then Bluedenim from head to foot, and then the flow slows and the hose droops reminding me of a an overexcited guy, totally spent and his weapon, nothing more than a wimpy lettuce. 

Blue grins at me, kisses me on the cheek and quickly heads for the shower. I chuckle as she is still totally naked from her earlier exploits in the pit.

Hukk, CutieGuy, Stone and Jayc are high fiving each other and congratulating each other on a fight well fought.

Lover, FoxyRoxxy, HGO, Freddie , Tangoracer, HB, Tom_Hardy, Loverboy71, Tomi85, denisee40, lydiaRose are standing and look comical with jelly and cream oozing and dripping on them. All are beaming and chuckling at the fun of  a battle well fought.

“Ahem” I suddenly clear my throat with authority.  A silence slowly befalls the room as suddenly they see the carnage around them for the first time.

I point at each little fighting faction.  “ Cleaning detail “  I give each a section of the bar to clean and place a dwarf in charge of each one.

“I want this place, spick and span before Covems returns,  I don’t want him to even suspect the fun we have had here today”

They all nod in understanding.  “Covems and I like the place ship shape and besides, after that’s done,  Tango and Freddie's birthday parties can continue into Valentine’s day”

“Yeahhhhh”  a cheer sounds around the bar and quickly get down to business of clean up, eagerly grabbing mops, buckets and cloths from the dwarfs.

I grab hold of Dopey and tell him to take some pics with his camera for the bar album, especially the three semi clothed stooges and bluedenim, pookie, terriC and mesexlover in the shower.

Covems, Amy and Bear will want to see those when they get back!!

tangoracer
    Participant

As Brandy Stands in the Middle of the Bar giving her Orders to clean the bar to an inch of its inch of life Before Covems and Amy return I look down at my lovely pet covered in cream and jello and see one last pie still on the floor beside her. With a cheeky smile and the devil in my eye I point at it and indicate to er to pass it to me. She hands it up to me and with wide eyes and a sweet grin.

As Brandy turns to and grabs Dopey and tells him to“Take  some pics for the bar album” she points around the , “especially the three semi clothed stooges and bluedenim, pookie, terriC and mesexlover in the shower.” 

As she spins around I let the pie in my hand fly straight at her with a perfect hit it land right in her face. The bar bar goes deadly silent and the rips into laughter as everyone laughs at Brandy. “HOW THROW THAT” she screams with fresh cream dripping from her face, the laughing stops dead and everyone points towards me. With her hands on her hips she walks over to me.“SO YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY DO YOU”She shouts in my face trying to hide my grin under the cream on my face “Just because ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY you think you can get away with that DO YOU” Her voice is harsh.

Her hands move from her hips and onto my pink leather THONG and rips it off “WELL YOU CAN CLEAN UP IN JUST YOUR PINK BOOTS. AND THE COST IS GOING ON YOUR CREDIT CARD”

The bar fills with laughter again as Brandy puts my THONG over her shoulder and turns and walls away before she can walk to far I grab her arm spin her back against me splatting her naked breast hard against my bear chest and kiss her fall and deep on her cream covered lips. With my lips pressed hard against hers I feel them open against mine as our tongues find each others. Pulling back from her I look into her eyes and say “we will all clean this place up and make it look like nothing has happened tonight.

Looking around the bar I see all my friends faces covered in pie and jello as they start to nod in agreement “now you go and have a shower in the Spa and we will clean this mess in no time.

“LETS GET TO WORK” I shout standing there naked apart from my pink boots. 

Nate314
    Participant

*pokes his head in and looks around*

Viewing 15 posts - 1,771 through 1,785 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.