Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    tangoJane
    Participant

Pulls up out side the Bar & Grill see my sweet Tango walking around from the grill he looks so unhappy and very RED hope his been looked after. I get out of my car and call over to him “HONEY YOU OK” he looks up and smiles and keeps walking i walk over to him put my arms round his neck and kiss him i take off his glasses and look into his eyes “are ok my love” he looks back into my eyes and softly say's “yes my love i'm fine just had a lot of time to think about what happened and how hard its going to be to get back in the chief's good books let alone get back to corporal” I kiss him again take his hand “come with me and get out of this sun” i walk him to the bar doors pull it open and take him inside set him at the bar looks around “ANYONE WORKING HERE” STONE and JAYC  come out of the office “Hi Jane what up” “Tango needs same clod water and lots of it” Jayc rushes behind the bar and get Tango a large glass of ice water”drink this my love” i turn to Jayc “keep them coming” Tango downs the first glass in one go Jayc hands him a new glass and that go's the same way
    I put my hand under Tango's chin and lift his head and look back into his lovely eyes he looks back and the twinkly has gone i turn to Stone “Can we use the staff shower Tango is burning up here” she points and says “its out the back” I put my arm around him come on my love time to cool you down. Taking him out the back and gets his uniform off with no fight at all from him leaves him with just his boxers on finds a stool from one of the dressing rooms puts it in the shower and sets tango on it turns the shower on and lets the cool water flow over him body. “stay there my love i will be right back” he smile “i'm not going anywhere”  I turn and walk back to the bar asks Jayc for a “coke  with ice and a glass of water for tango please” he pours the drinks “is tango ok back there” he asks “think his going to be fine”i reply and take the drinks back to tango.
    His still under the water “feeling better my love” he looks up smile with that sweet smile and i know his just fine.
    He gets up and walks over towards me looking around i see a towel and throw it at him hits him right in the face “not so fast you dry yourself off before you came near me” he stops smile again and start to rub himself down  he looks at me and pull down he wet boxers MMMMMMMM can't not look  he finish rubbing himself dry and puts his uniform back on and we walk back into the bar we set at a table and Jayc brings over a large jug of ice water “you look better my friend this is for you no bear for you tonight” he says to Tango how looks up says “feeling much better thank” i take his police hat and put it on my head smile and lough tango turns to me smile that sweet smile and say's” the Chief is going to kill me for being in her with you and not out on patrol” “No she wont my love she will be more concerned to make shore your ok THEN she will kill you” “HEHEHEHEHE”  we set and chat and drink our coke and water

jayc
    Participant

Late afternoon. the bar is full  of the regulars  watching the olympics. Stone and Brandy at a corner table playing scrabble and trash talking each other. i grab some beers and walk outside to the deck and see JD and Covems finishing up for the day adimiring there hard work, nice work guys as i hand them cold beers. go shower up and head to the kitchen there is 2 slabs of ribs with all the fixings with your names on them and there is another 2 slabs for Tango and Jane.

i hear the distinct sound of the  Country Boys  beater van pulling in to the parking lot.  here early for a change.. no doubt they know its dinner time for the staff and are looking for free  eats.  i grab a chair and sit enjoying a moment of peace and quiet. and wonder whats on the agenda for the bar tonight

All_for_you
    Participant

Pulls into the parking lot see Jane's and Tango's cars out front think (that's good that my lift home sorted). Gets out of my van and see the Country Boys unloading the gear Smiles and waves at them and skips off up to the door pull it open walks inside my eyes take a few seconds to adjust to the dimmer light inside. Looking around the bar i see Jane ,Tango,JD and Covems  all tucking into same food. hear some trash talking coming from the corner look over and see Stone and Brandy seating in a booth. Turning to the bar i sit on one of the stoles “HI Jayc can i have MMMMM just a cold beer to start please” Jayc cracks the top off a bottle and slides it down the bar to me i put the money for it on the bar “thanks” blows him a kiss and go's and sets with Jane and Tango. “Tango you ok you look rough and your drinking ice water to””yeah i'm fine now don't you worry 
    about me Karen” he replies softly and drinks some more water.

I turn and watch the Country Boys set up there gear on the stage and start there sound checks.

MMMMMMM looks around the bar and wonders (will Tight be back in tonight we never finished our dance) and on that thought i turn back to Jane and Tango and set and chat about the day

TightFit74
    Participant

Wheels skidding, a cloud of dust thrown into the air as I rbing my car to a halt on the dusty parking lot of the Bar and grill.
    Slowly I walk to the back, pop the trunk and lean in to take out a box. On top are a few rolls of paper, tied with a piece of string.
    I clamp the box undert my arm and head for the entrance of the bar. I notice a few cars in the lot already and from the sounds inside,
    the band is doing their soundcheck for the evening. The timing perfect..

I walk through the door and step through the hallway into the bar. The air smells of stale beer, spilled whiskey and a whiff of sex,
    but within seconds my nostrils are overwhelmed and the smell is not noticed anymore. I walk to to the table where Jane, Tango and Karen are chatting.
    kiss Karen in her neck, a soft peck on Jane's nose and a wink at Tango. “How's the cheeks?” “Hmpf, fine..” Tango mutters and quickly brings his glass
    to his lips to avoid further conversation.

I can hear the chatter of Brandy and Stone in the corner and I slowly start to walk up to their table. I cough as I stand at the edge, the conversation so intense,
    I am not noticed the first few moments. “Ahum.. Ladies, if you could spare me a few minutes? I am sure you have ehard of the upcoming Football game, yes American Football,
    not 'soccer'? AChat Angels against the B&G Devils.. The tention in town is rising already..”

The girls finally break off their intimate talk and I feel two pair of eyes looking straight at me, a hint of interest, but not fully there yet. I slowly put the box on the table,
    straight under the light that hangs above it and as I see their eyes turn and widen, I know I got their attention. “I thought it might be a nice idea to promote the game if you
    both would pick a cheerleaders uniform and attended wearing that in the B&G while showing the game on a wide screen tv. I am sure it will increase the tips as well..”

Slowly I start to open the box as i watch the girls exchange looks with eachother. A giggle and a smile, then eyes turn back to the box. Slowly I put the lid to the side and
    grab one corner of the white paper that is hiding the outfits. I hold, waiting for either of them to break the silence that has arisen since my last words, tention building, then
    finally the voice of Brandy, sharper as intended maybe. “Well? Get on with it..”

With a smile I remove the paper cover and reveal the two outfits. “Presenting: the AChat Angels and B&G Devils”. I pull out the outfits and place both of them on the table.
    “I hope you like them and I'll leave it to you to decide who will wear which outfit… Not going to burn my fingers on that. I have seen what you girls can do..” Slowly
    I turn away from the table as the girls pick up the outfits and examine them closely, asking Jayc for a beer. I take a long sip, a deep satisfied breath leaves my lips as they leave the
    opening of the bottle, then turn and walk to the table, joining Tango and the girls…

angeldevilcheerleaders.jpg
    ***  COMING SOON  ***[/SIZE]

***  AChat Angels vs B&G Devils  *** [/SIZE]

***  Live! Here at your own Bar & Grill  *** [/SIZE]

Brandybee
    Participant

I see  Covems directing the small looking guys in building the pudding pit, its starting to take shape now … and  will soon be ready for  pudding wrestling  and wet erotic dancing… 

all those skimpy I costumes on bared flesh covered in a liquidy mess …  mmm  I think men should be given a chance to do erotic dances for the ladies for a change as an image of a naked  young Arnold Schwartzenegger  fills my mind , except…. with dark hair ..  just like my Neo …  oh  the lightbulb flicks on … a list has to go up for a ladies night I think  around the fire pit and male volunteers to dance and strut their stuff  mmmm  wet in the flickering firelight …..

And volunteers  from a couple of ladies to judge the contest …. 

on the notice board ,  next to the members requesting  to join Ice House ,  and  the American Football night of Tights…

I pull back to Stone doing  some  bitching about a word I put down    “ INHOSPITALER”
    I tell her , “ It means to have a fondness for hunting and eating bees … I swear … its true … ask Rukya” 

As Stone goes into full  “ Show me in the dictionary” mode  … she can be so testy …

Tight is suddenly standing there with these interesting boxes …  intrigued and excited  I listen to him saying about the important match coming up in American Football and kindly gifting us whats in the boxes …  Oh my … 

Excited, I open the nearest one up and see the vibrant colours  of the cheer girls outfits … I love the red & black, …  kind of devilishly wicked ..  Stone opens the other …  blue and yellow  …  sexily vibrant …

Tight can see we love them and I fling my arms around him … “ You made those especially for us .. Thank you so much .. “ I kiss his cheek, knowing his lady is about, and wouldn’t want any more trouble in the bar .. hehe ..  well not for another hour at least, and I have to finish this fine English tea, Stone made  … 

I wink at him, as he turns aware, admiring  that fine ass of his and can’t resist having a little squeeze … mmm 

“You know, we should go try these on … then show Jayc and JD…  and I bet… we can talk them into volunteering for  the erotic wet strip contest  … hehe …”  I grab one of the outfits and shout to Stone as I run to the Ladies … “ Bagsy the red & black one.. last one out has to buy the drinks all night… “

tangoracer
    Participant

Sat with the girls i hear Pink Floyld  Comfortably Numb coming from my pocket pulls it out and looks how it is smiles and answers it “hi mate” listen to the good new he gives me. “Right i will ring you when its time to bring it over thanks my friend see you later i hope” looks at my phone smiles and puts it back in my pocket “How was that “Jane asks I raise my eyebrows and say “you will see soon I hope my love” and a big smile came across my face. Jane says “WHAT you up to now your in enough trouble as it is” “This wont get me into trouble” raises eyebrows “I hope” i say with a smile “but need you to do something for me now” “WHAT is it first” is says. I lean over to her and whisper in her ear ,her eyebrows raise and a mischievous smile crosses her face “OK I'll do it”
    We get up see you in a bet karen i kiss her on her cheek and walk out the bar.

We walk back into the bar arm in arm like a pair of little school kids and just in time to hear Brandy's challenge to Stone as she runs off to the ladys
    We sit back down with Karen and wait to she how comes out first.

ssgt
    Participant

I am Yank in England checking out my family history.  Going to be here for a couple of months.  Walking down the street I see the AChat Bar.  This looks like a place i could get a drink.  I walk in and go to the Bar.  Please can i get a cold draft

christinak
    Participant

As I neared the end of the tunnel back to the bar from The Ice House, my pace quickened a little and I tightened my thighs a bit as I felt the remnants of Bear’s revenge trying to ooze out of me, threatening to give me a wet spot on my butt.  I made my way through the secret door, out of the pool room, and made a quick right turn into the ladies room to freshen up and to get a pad out of the machine to soak up the rest. 

Exiting the bathroom, I spied Brandy at the bar and stopped to have a quick drink with her.  We spoke for a few minutes about plans for The Ice House and my plans to move the entrance.  There were a few options on the table, but nothing written in stone yet.  I knew Bear would be coming up soon and I didn’t want to be here when he found Brandy.  I didn’t say a word about Bear’s plans to take revenge on us all.  My thoughts ran to blu and how I would handle that.  She is, after all, my sub and I need to speak with her about this.  I’ll not let my sub be tormented by another Dom, regardless of what he thinks he’s entitled to.  If she desires it, I’ll find a way to put the two of them together though. 

Just as I was getting off the stool with the intent of leaving I spotted Tango entering.  I walked up to him and said, “I got your note.”

His head dropped and his eyes fell to the floor, “Yes Miss Christy” 

“Are you sure you want to be a sub within The Ice House?” I asked.

“Yes Miss Christy” He quickly replied.

I motioned to the pool room and said, “Come with me” He followed me into the pool room and I shut the door behind us. “On your knees Tango”

“Yes Miss Christy”  again was the reply as he dropped to the floor before me.

“Tango I accept you as a sub within The Ice House.  But you must understand that at this time, you have no master of your own so you will not be required to obey any commands.  Only those you choose to.  For now I will instruct you, but I do not take you as my slave.  Do you understand?”

“Yes Miss Christy”

I lifted his chin so he could see my eyes.  “I am thankful for your desire to serve The Ice House.  I’m sure it will not take long for you to find a play partner.  And when you feel like it you may play with whom ever will do so.  You may go to The Ice House and take a look around if you like.  Dungeon one and three are off limits.  They belong to me and Bear.  You will be punished if you enter any dungeon that is owned by a Dom without permission.  And I promise you, it will be something you will not enjoy.  Do you understand?”

“Yes Miss Christy”

“The entrance is behind that que rack in the corner.”  I said as I pointed to the secret door.  “I’ll be back to the bar in a few hours.  When you see Az, please let her know I would like to speak to her.”

“Yes Miss Christy”  he replied as I left the pool room and closed the door behind me.

As I headed to the door I gave Brandy a quick hug and thanked her for all she had done then I walked outside to the sight of the sun, red, and setting on the horizon.  I would be back in a few hours to have a few drinks.  Till then, I desperately needed a hot bath.

Brandybee
    Participant

I breathe a sigh of relief to get back to the bar and prop the bucket and mop near to hand.

I see Ssgt, waiting at the bar …” well hi there,  glad you popped in”, as I pour him a beer ..  “you are just in time to sign up for a few things here..  think you are brave enough to strip in front of the ladies? “

Ssgt grins ..  and then supps,  and looks round  … ” the band will be playing soon. Hope you got good dancing feet .. the ladies drag you up”  I laugh,

I see JayC exit the office, looking a little flushed and shaky on his legs.  He's heading towards the Stripper list on the notice board ..  I look at the office doorway, Stone is leaning against the jam watching him intently..  blatently sexual … her skirt back to front ..

She catches me looking at her with raised eyebrows and grins at me putting her thumbs up …

Looks like she got him to agree to a strip …  I signal for her to change the skirt round the right way… and she shruggs ..  giggling as JayC rejoins her, and the door shuts again as she pulls him urgently inside  mmm.. seems their session is not over yet…….

jayc
    Participant

sitting in the office  going over bills and invoices, i punch numbers on the calulator and smile, were in the black at last! eyes closed hands clasped behind my head  i enjoy the solitude. i sense a presence and  jump as someone kisses my neck, i smell a faint hint of lavender mmmmmmmm hi stone, hi baby what are you doing? oh just went over the month  bills were doing good baby, she massages my neck and shoulders, oh that feels great i sigh……….. is brandy out the there?  got some papers for her to sign. Stone spins my chair around so im facing her, suprised she is dressed like a cheerleader brandy can wait i need to ask you something as she sits on my lap facing me and plants a hot wet kiss on my lips. i return her kiss and grab her ass  i think you forgot your panties i smile at her as my hands roam all over her cheeks.

between kisses Stone asks me you hear what brandy is planning? yes and my answer is no i laugh………she pushs my head back and bats those deep green eyes at me her voice goes into her sexy whisper please……..pretty please she begins to unbutton my shirt, do this one thing for me, make it worth your while she promises. has anyone else signed up? well no not yet but if you do the other  guys will sign up as she fumbles with my belt

so hard to say no to her when she gets like this………. aroused and desiring her my resistance goes out the window. tell you what she whispers into my ear…………you go out there and sign the clipboard then come back in here and get the “Stone treatment” consider it a down payment on my promise to make it worth your while as she reaches into my jeans and begins stroking my now hard cock.

i get up and carry Stone to the couch, you stay here i will be right back. i grab a pen and head to the bar, now where is that clipboard

sexilicious
    Participant

hearing all the noise inside the B&G, i head inside and waves towards Tango as he is busy talking with Christy then head around checking the place out. While walking around, i pop over little by little to everyone catching up with old friends and greeting new people.

(short one right now till after i get back from visiting fam)

Covems
    Participant

Alrighty then… we got the pit finished and it's a good one.  So let the games begin… it is well padded for plenty of rasslin', floor drains and a hose bib for easy clean up.  We installed a couple of shower stalls for the combatants to rinse off in.  We also found some old work boots that somebody threw out.  We planted morning glories in them, so the vines can grow up around the shower stalls.  I always plant morning glories in the old work boots, that way if Eva does come and take a plant, I'll know she'll have flowers.

So a round of sarsaprilla for the little guys and I'll have something stronger.  A nice, ice cold Ginger Beer!  It's a sippin' sodie pop!

tangoracer
    Participant

Still on my knees as Miss Christy leaves i keep my eyes fixed on the floor as she leaves

I look around at the secret door and wonder do i or don't i knowing Jane and Karen are sat in the bar

I stay there on my knees in total respect for my for my New House Mistress

No i have to go and look i nervously unlock and open the door looking into the tunnel i take my first step into the Ice House
    Walking slowly down the tunnel I reach the end and  open the door walking throw it i enter the Ice House stop and look around.Walk down the Past Miss Christy,s and Bear's Privet Dungeon's with the words of Miss Christy ringing in my ears i walk passed rubbing my still sure ass walking down i came into the mean area and see a long table with chairs all round it i close my eyes and picture a big feast with all the Doms being served by there Slaves A big smile  comes cross my face.
    with that thought in my head i turn and hurry back to the Bar making sure the door to the Ice house is closed behind me i walk out of the pool room and back to the girls at the table and sit down as nothing has happened “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN” Jane asks “in the pool room”i answer “WHY”  “You've been gone over an hour and i looked in the pool room about 10 minutes after i saw miss Christy take you in there” Jane said with a sharp tone. I turn and smile and say “Sorry my love i didn't realize i was gone so long” i lean over and kiss her cheek and give her a smile wink and raise my eyebrow. I turn back to the table and back to room watching.

jayc
    Participant

hearing a cheer erupt form the bar Stone and i dress and step out of the office to find out whats going on. a small group of people are on the deck looking at the Pit. all done! Covems grins when he sees me looking with the rest. well done! i shout back as Stone come out with sasprilas for Covems work force and a iciy ginger beer for the “Pit master” i walk down the stairs to inspect the pit closer, handing out the drinks i  talk to Covems………you built it……….so you run it i smile and pat him on the back…. when is the 1st event?  another thing while im out here, we take a walk to the far end of the pit.  keep an eye on your little friends  that one i point clearly has anger issues and i dont want that Doc fella writing “persciptions”  if you get my drift. btw Brandy and myself have given you  and JD pay raises………..be on this weeks check. i adress the onlookers  a round on the house in honor of  COVEMS PIT OF CONFLICT……..patrons begin to file back into the bar some one starts singing the HI HO song

mrsexlover
    Participant

Now that my trainee Dutch is on vacation with her bf, it is time for this lab rat to leave the NSPD Crimelab for some time, and that phonecall from Tango got be drawn to the AB&G.

First i walk to the labs coldstorage and  pick-up a big box. Mmmm how to keep this cool, i know let use the refrigerated Crimelab van. Carefully i put the box in the van dan drive to the bar.

This most be the place, i see tango's policecruiser in front. I step out and walk in. As i enter and my eyes adjust to the dim lighting, i hear a band getting ready for there gig.

As i walk on i see a mechanical bull, and some little fellows happy and cheerfull singing and drinking in a pit. I approach the bar and ask for a beer. As i take my first sip i turn around and see Tango waving like a mad man.

I get to his table and see that Jane and Karen are also there. As i approach Karen jumps up and leaves Tight sitting there and kisses me passionate on the mouth.

“I tought you where never going to leave that lab of yours” she says.

“Well i am here now my love” is my reply.

I walk on to the table and kiss Jane on her cheek and give a rub over her big belly.

“Hello darling how are you and the little one doing ?” i ask.

“Whe are doing great Martin, thanks for asking”

In the mean while Tango keeps pulling my arm.

“Mate what are you doing here so early, i did not phone you to come yet, and how about my surpirse ?”. he asks with a rising voice

“Calm down my friend, your surpise is safe in the back of the Crimelab van, no one has the key's but me, even the chief not”

As i sit down at his table, and drink my beer, i relax and look around the place to see what is going to happen next.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.