Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,786 through 1,800 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    HisGirlOnly
    Participant

I hand Nate a mop and give him a kiss on the cheek “welcome to the forum and to the Bar & Grill.”

Nate314
    Participant

While I'm blushing slightly from the kiss, I look at the mop and back to HGO “gee….thanks”  -_-

Brandybee
    Participant

Whilst eyeing the dwarfs scurrying around with mops, buckets and cleaning utensils to their chosen little group for cleaning detail, I stand with hands on hips surveying the scene, contemplating whether to have a cup of tea before washing down the bar with Old Joe, Stone and Jayc.

Just as I thought that was a damn good idea before starting work,  “Splatt”  I get yet another cream filled flan land full on in my face,  some cheeky devil taking one last shot.

I have to giggle to myself as it was bang on target. I scoop the cream from my eyes and mouth, licking the cream from my lips and wipe my face on a towel by the bar.
    All the bar is laughing and I say in my most stern voice , “  Who threw that?”  I look around and immediately spot HB and Tango , trying to look innocent.  Tangos wide grin gives the game away.

“ SO YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY DO YOU”  I shout in his face sounding like a Sergeant Major.  We are both trying hard not to laugh.  I continue  “Just because ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY you think you can get away with that, DO YOU?” My voice is as harsh as I can muster.

My hands move from my hips and on to his sexy little pink leather THONG and  with one quick tug, it whips away !!

“WELL YOU CAN CLEAN UP IN JUST YOUR PINK BOOTS. AND THE COST IS GOING ON YOUR CREDIT CARD”  I tell Old Joe to load up his credit details to charge and to have an open tab.

I fling the tiny thong over my shoulder and am just about to get some tea, when Tango suddenly grabs hold of me and  snogs me deeply, taking my breath away.
    He crushes my still naked breasts against his naked warm chest and teases my mouth to open for his invading tongue.  I respond in breathy excitement.  It was hot heady and totally unexpected, a taste of the Master he is!!

He releases me, just as  suddenly while my head is still reeling and my body still tingling.

Tango reassures me the bar will be spick and span in no time and promptly takes charge of the operation with the dwarfs.

He tells me to go shower in the Spa Room and  orders Old Joe to take a cup of tea into me when I come out.

I move to the bar and ask Old Joe for a mug to take in with me, suddenly quite looking forward to a hot refreshing shower in luxurious surroundings.

A new face suddenly pokes his head into the bar and is soon accosted by HGO and a mop.

“ Welcome to the AB&G my friend , get stuck in with the cleaning.  Old Joe here will set you up with your first free drink on the house. It’s a tradition you know.”

Nate314  smiles and looks around at the mess in the room but is impressed with the very friendly people.

Soon he is getting stuck in and enjoying his drink.  I take my mug of tea and  head for the Spa room…

jayc
    Participant

The Pie fight over, with no clear winner, Brandy has the dwarfs over see the bar clean up. I am teamed up with Stone and Ole Joe who has already put on a clean pressed white shirt and looks no worse for wear.

“well that little stunt escalated quickly.” Joe says With a sly grin and tosses Stone and I  clean bar tee shirts.

I nod  “yeah it sure did, sorry about your cigar” I say with sarcastic sincerity.

as we clean Joe and I verbally spar, a daily battle of wit and good natured ball breaking.

“Hey Joe I looked up cigar in the dictionary, it said a breath freshener for men who eat shit for lunch.” 

Stone rings the bar bell  “Point Jayc”  she says with a giggle, “Yeah Joe you flush those, you dont fish them out of the loo to smoke.  she adds to my insult.

“Oh yeah? I have a question for your two, whats the difference between this bar and a nursery school?”  he pauses then says “Nursery schools have adult leadership.”

The bell rings again then it hits me,  I forgot to play our exit music for our stooge revue. I hit play on the bar sound system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5zCO1AF4sg

As the Curly shuffle plays the clean up  crews  begin to dance to the 40s swing style tempo as they clean.  In no time at all the bar begins to look like it old self. On a clean table in front I open a box of bar Tee shirts for the patrons and place an empty box along side with a sign.

GRAB A SHIRT AND PUT YOUR FLAN ENCRUSTED CLOTHES  IN HERE FOR CLEANING AT THE ACHAT LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING SHOP.

And in small print

on Covems tab of course.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

This look's like  the battle of Armageddon In the bar  .It is safer back here  with Joe Stone Tom and the Dwarfs. I thought in till  My Hero  Jump's on me  and knocks me  to the ground.

He gets me up  and ask if  I am ok  Its ok  honey  I am fine.

Zoerinks Leaving his off before he leaves  I throw him a pie  have one  for the  road and hit  him  from behind..

looking at my Hero  he  gets his devilish grin and starts throws with the speed of superman pies to every one he can . Hit  Mrsexlover Brandy  Tango  HB  some  Naked  women  with the  help  of  Tom, Stone  the  Dwarfs we have the upper hand  every ones  covered  in pudding, jello and pies.

He gets hit and falls to the  ground OOOhh  my  poor baby  I hope his alright . I run to his side his coverd in pie “My sweet love are ok he smiles and  gives me  his finger so  I can suck mmmm  its  very good pie I want more with his irresistble lips I lean in and give him a passionet  kiss mmmm  rolling around in the back of the bar.. the war  keeps going on  then we  hear Brandy  shout  clean  up time …  Honey  its  clean up  time ..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

After a refreshing shower and putting on mthe new panties Tango bought for me and my new black dress, i move back to the Bar & Grill through the secret passage, just to find pie flying all over the main room of the bar. Looking around, i bump into Old Joe, who is hiding im self behgind the board.

“Hey Joe, what's going on!?”

“I don't know HB…..seeems like someone think it was fun to have a pie fight!”

“Yeah, sure…..funny…..” i reply just before a pie hit me on the chest: the white cream slide down my dress, covering it, and making me upset.

I look around when i see him….. “HUKKKK!” i yell, taking a pie on the table and splatting it on his face when he turn to him.

“Nice idea……turning the B&G in a pie battlefield! Look at this!” i yell, pointing at my dress.

“It wasn't mine…..trust me” he say, cleaning his face from the cream “but….yes, i enjoy it!”

“Suuuure……..are you kidding me!?”

He shakes his head “no lie, my friend….and….hey…..you look great covered by white cream!”

I leave Hukk with a satisfed smirk on his face, looking around the Bar for Tango, when i see him looking at the battlefield and smiling really happy: i call him and in answer he stare at me smirking.

“You are a great view, my Pet!”

Point of view, i suppose…..then i see him pointing his finger at a pie near me, making a sign to pass it to him. The following scene was ilarious and dangerous…..Tango threw the pie on Brandy's face, letting her get anger and yell in the middle of the bar.

“ Who threw that?” she ask looking arour till she catch Tango and me. Tango's grin make her understand all.

“ SO YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY DO YOU”  she shout on his face, then continue  “Just because ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY you think you can get away with that, DO YOU?”

“WELL YOU CAN CLEAN UP IN JUST YOUR PINK BOOTS. AND THE COST IS GOING ON YOUR CREDIT CARD”

I smile at her words and can't stop to stare at my lovely Master wearing only pink boots….cream cover most of his naked body. I grab him from behind, moving my hands all over his naked chest, then whisper

“When you have done cleaning, i'll take care of you!”

After kissed his back, i move away, passing near Doc. I stop him, staring at him with my evil dragon's sight and ask “Who!?”

Swallowing, he asnwer me with flebile voice “jayc….he ask to us!”

I let him go and move to the counter, when a full glass of beer is waiting to be served. I'll take him and move to jayc table, where he is laughing with Old Joe and Stone. I stop behind him, looking at the trio……

“Hey Jayc….need refreshment!?”

“What!?” he said, rising his face to my direction. Without esitation, i slop the beer all over him, soacking him from head to toes, smiling.

“This is for my new dress……”

hukk
    Participant

*Squish* My world goes dark. I feel the hose being yanked out of my hands, while I stumble around wondering what just happened. “Hey, who turned off the lights?!” I say, my voice muffled from the bucket planted on my head by Blue.After a prolonged struggle, I manage to finally yank the bucket off my noogin. *PLOP*. I look around to see to Tango bare ass naked, wearing just little pink boots and HB momentarily still scolding me for ruining her dress once more.

I see Blue trying to head to the boys dressing room and hurry quickly behind her with a towel in hand. I hold the towel from both ends and quickly twirl it around. “?!” Just as she begins to look over to see who's trailing her I release the towel and whip at her cute ass with the towel *SNAP*.

“OW! What the!?” she screams, nearly jumping into the air. I laugh hysterically, as I proceed to chase her down, while snapping at her ass.

“No one makes a fool of Hukk!” I laugh, still chasing the nude Blue to the dressing room. Brandy suddenly cuts in between me and Blue and bonks my head with the end of a mop handle. *BONK* “Oh no. You've had your fun already! Now it's time to clean, while I relax at the spa.” she says in an authoritative tone.
    I grimace and grab a hold of the mop. “Aye Aye Captain…” I proceed to tie around the towel around my head and get to work, while whistling to song Jayc has playing in the bar.

Every so often, I joke around with Lover and Foxy who scrub down the tables. “I saw that heroic dive you did in trying to reach Foxy, Lover. When will you show that same level of commitment for me!?” I pout jokingly. Foxy rolls her eyes and throws a small clump of flan on my face. After some time of cleaning, the bar finally looks to be back in tip top shape. I dump my stained shirt (the one borrowed from cutie) into the box, and grab a white t-shirt provided by Jayc. I then head back to my car, and change pants quickly, coming back in with simple slim fit blue jeans and a Yankee baseball cap now on my head. I walk over to where HGO, Tomi, Cutie and Nate have gathered and slap each one playfully on the back. I grab a stool -along with a beer- take a seat and just relax.

“To the Pie War of 2014.” I toast.

a_560x0.jpg

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Really  funny  Hukk rolls my eyes at you throws you some flan .

His mine! His mines!

You   did it now   I run to   Hukk   and  give him a

SmackDown

After some time  he  get up  and   ok  ok    Halie  no more Joking around !  back to  cleaning  time.

Lover
    Participant

After hard working I look around. YES! Covems never will notice what a mess it has been. Everything is clean again, we can eat from the ground now.
    Hukk is saying “I saw that heroic dive you did in trying to reach Foxy, Lover. When will you show that same level of commitment for me!?” and before i can do anything, Roxxy is smacking him down. “Hes mine!”
    He gets up “ok ok.. i understand” and is lookng to me. I just smile but when he sits down on the stool and gibes his toast, I lay my hand on his shoulder. “Perhaps I dont jump on you as i do to Roxxy, but you always get a bros hug my friend” I wink and go to the stage. Take the micro and talk.

“Ok friends, if you didnt join Secret Valentines, hurry. Just few days left for more fn and frolic. Register here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2997.msg78548.html

Ever wondered why they use A B C D E F to define bra sizes?
    A – Almost boobs
    B – Barely there
    C – Can do 
    D – Damn good
    E – Enrmous
    F – Fake

Tow ladies talk. Lady 1 says “I think my hubby is cheating me!” Lady 2: “Why do you think so?” Lady 1: “Yesterday he said he was with John last night for a party. But actually I was with John last night

Thanks for listening to me. Have fun now

I go back to Roxxy “We should go home and take a shower too” I grin… “Youre right honey” She says and we leave the bar

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Good night every one  waving  bye    holding my  honey  we  depart    winks  at  hukk    his mine   

tangoracer
    Participant

With the Bar looking spike and span again and Jayc siting covered in HB's beer. I quickly take her hand and lead her into the spa

“Lets get you out of that dress” I say and start to slide it up over her head I smile as I see she has her new pantie I gave her. Reaching down into my boot I pull out the remote and flick it on, sliding my finger up the control HB squirms as her Panties start to vibrate. With a little soft moan she tries to hide the pleasure her new panties were now giving her.

“Master Please that fills so good” Pulling my boots off and standing Naked in the middle of the spa I look over to the shower and smile. It's still running with steam coming out of the door way. Putting my finger to my pets lips “SSSHHHHHH  Its Brandy still in the shower”
    A big smile comes over my Pets face and then she looks over to the shower“Lets go and give her a big surprise”Looking down at her panties“Are they water prof Master” I nod my head to answer her.

With her taking my hand we walk to the shower and Knocks on the glass side of the shower my Pet asks “Room for one more in there?” 

Tomi85
    Participant

The pie war is over finally I bend over HGO wipe off the cream so I can see her lovely face, she open her eyes and I say to her ” pie war is over baby ” she smile than I help her up we are all covered in pie start to laugh on the other. She start wipe off the cream from her body I see a tiny bit of pie in her take off from her and eat it ” mmmm taste more delicious this way “. I hear Brandybee say ” clean up time” so we satart to clean up the bar.

After the clean up I walk to Tom who is at the bar drink his last drink I give him his coat and take him out to the taxi, Loverboy is already there and wait for Tom. Thay sit in the taxi say bye to them ” was a crazy party ” than I close the door and thay gone. I sit down outside on the porch need some fresh air and rest a little, I here
    laughter comes out from te bar, I sit back put my feet up ” good thing I bring one beer out with me “.

Brandybee
    Participant

I walk into the luxurious Spa room. It is exquisitely decorated and the colours, carefully chosen to create a relaxed and peaceful ambiance for the clients who choose one of Tango’s amazing massages.

Luckily, the pie war had not reached inside this place and I breathe in the scent of essential oils that make the salon unique and stress free.

Careful not to leave a messy path , I gingerly make my way to the walk in shower and slide open the glass doors and step inside, dress and all.

I turn the large ceramic knob of the shower and the water tumbles out and then showers in perfect jets at exactly the right temperature.

The water hits my head and body, with just enough force, to clear and melt the grape jelly and cream from my body. It weaves itself down my figure and into the white ceramic  tray, swirling at my feet, before curling and slipping away forever down the chrome plug hole.

The water is exquisite on my skin and I stand under it, enjoying the spray as it hits me. I  turn slowly so not  to miss any of the goo on my body and dress , which is still pulled down to my waist by mrsexlover earlier.

The water patters on to my naked breasts and  teases the softness. My nipples pucker and harden at the repeat stimulation of the water.

I slowly shimmy out of the now clean, but sopping, dress and kick off my heels placing them outside the glass doors, totally naked now.

I return to stand underneath the tantalising jets of the water. My body  responds to the patters as it hits. 

I shut my eyes in pleasure and my thoughts wonder to the intense attention mrsexlover paid to my nipples earlier. That expert tongue circling and licking them, the heat of his mouth as he gently sucked them in. I could almost feel him again, filing his mouth with each breast in turn and then burying  his face into my cleavage, kissing and trailing his tongue.

A moan escapes my lips and my body begins to heat up in desire. I squeeze my breasts and roll my nipples in between my finger and thumb, and  then move my hand slowly down my tummy to my perfectly shaved little strip of pubic hair.  I part my intimate lips,  naturally wet inside now,  and pull back my little protective hood, exposing my wet and swollen clitoris.

I angle my body to allow the water to plop against it over and over. It stimulates my urges to touch myself even more, throbbing now with a need for release.

I can’t resist my burning need for long , and begin to play with my clitoris, masturbating and panting as I lose myself in the red, hot heat and craving the ultimate sexual relief.

The water cascades on my body and simply heightens my base pleasure.

I suddenly feel a hand grab my wrist to stop my pleasure. I open my eyes startled and want to scream in frustration.

I find myself staring straight into the eyes of Tango and our of the corners, I see HB standing behind him by  the shower door.

My mouth goes dry and my heart thuds at being caught red handed in his Spa room… self pleasuring…

hukk
    Participant

I lay on the hard plank floor, while Foxy hovers above me with a balled fist. “His mine! His mines!” she shouts triumphantly.  I moan in agonizing pain “I've been thrown in jail, hit with a coin, had a bucket plopped on my head and now suplexed to the floor..yep it's official. I've become the bar's pinata.”. Pachacuti lumbers on over to me, and picks up my shattered body from the ground. He plants me on a chair, where I proceed to drink and pass the time away. “Roar, growl, snort” says Pachucuti.

“Yea, I hear ya. Valentines is nearing fast. Better start sending out roses.” I chime in. 

tangoracer
    Participant

With no answer from my pets “room of one more in there”I walk in to see Brandy with her eyes closed and her hand pleasuring and soft moans coming from her. I stop and look at her gorgeous body as the warm water runs over her nicely shaped breasts and drips from her hard erect nipples. As her fingers move faster over her own clitoris I grab her wrist and pull her hand away, Her eyes open wide and her mouth opens and tries to scream as her eyes focus then meat mine right in front of her. “Hello Miss Brandy what are you up to” I ask as I take her fingers to my lips and gently suck them tasting the sweet taste from her hot pleasure.

Feeling my Pet rubbing my back as I gently suck and lick her fingers, leaning in towards Brandy's on closed mouth just before my lips reach hers again I let her fingers out of  my mouth and kiss her lips letting her taste herself from my lips. Feeling her nipples press against my chest as are kiss deepens into a full lustful passionate kiss. Pushing her back under the hot jets of water till her back is against the wall breaking our kiss I look into her eyes then turn to my Pet “My sweet text Martin form me and tell him I need backup in the spa shower” I tell her “Yes my love”she says with a smile.

As my sweet Pet leaves the shower I kiss Brandy's lips softly and move down the side of her neck then down on to her breasts taking each hard nipple into my mouth rolling them with my tongue and lips. Gently biting pulling nibbling them feeling them grow harder to my mouths attention with the water rushing down over as I feel her hand start to rub the back of my hard pressing my mouth harder to her nipples .

Hearing her moans of pleasure as she pushes my head down over her body stopping at her navel letting my tongue run around it and press into it Before pushing me down lower letting my lips brush over her little strip of pubic hair leading me to her swollen clitoris. Feeling the swollen button of her clitoris between my lips sucking it gently as my lips tighten around her little swollen bud and pulling it gently. Feeling her hands tighten on the back of my head press my face harder into her wet sex moving my lips from her button down to her silk moist lips.

Pressing my tongue against her lips feeling them open to my tongue letting it slide deep into Brandy's wetness hearing her moans getting loader as my tongue moves deeper and faster over her lips I feel a hand on my shoulder “You called for back up Tango”Looking up without moving my lips way from Brandy's lips and see Martin take one of Brandy's nipples into his mouth. As Brandy lets out a load moan I move away from her lips and move back Letting Martin take over from me with Brandy.

Moving out of the shower i take my pets hand and lead her to the hot tub and pick up the remote control and turn it full power I watch as my pet squirms and twitches as her panties vibrate  and drive her wild. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,786 through 1,800 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.