Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    jayc
    Participant

Working at my desk in the bar office, I decide to take a much needed break and rise to fill my coffee cup. In the hall I hear some familiar voices, and recognize them immediately………..its Hukk, GC and HGO the friendly folks from the town Square.

As Joe fill my cup I watch in amusement as Hukk decorates the bar for St. Paddy’s day.

“Did you OK this Jay?” Joe asks sounding a tad worried.

“Its a bar Joe, we must celebrate the day”  I reply.

“Well Brandy has you on double secret probation, whatever that means for your last little stunt.” Joe reminds me.

“Its just a little party, what could possibly go wrong? I grin.

“Do you want the long or short list?” Joe chuckles.

As Hukk Carefully unpacks a case of large glass boots  I do my best George C. Scott/Patton imitation.

1-Liter-Engraved-Beer-Boot---Mouthblown-37.jpg
    “Hukk you magnificent Bastard  you brought DAS BOOT!!” 

Brandybee
    Participant

Mrsexlover feels me topple over the edge into my own world of sexual wonder. He groans with a mix of lust and pride as I shatter in his arms. He feels my body slump over him, still joined to him. He reaches behind me to turn off the shower.

He carries me out to a massage bed, lays me down gently and climbs on top.  I wrap my legs around him as he begins a steady pound into my sensitive, spasming depths. It spurs him on to slake his lust on my compliant body and kisses me deeply.

He fucks me deep and hard, breathing heavily into my ear as he too becomes lost in his own pleasurable world of greedy, intense desire. His hands rise up to hold my head, my hair parting and slipping between his fingers as he grips me.

My eyes are shut, enjoying the head massage and pummelling into my heated sex. Then I feel him stiffen, his rhythm change and harder, slower thrusts as he jettisons his seed into my womb.  He roars in his release and I smile satisfied that he too has reached his peak and falls, tumbling after me in excited rapture.
    I sigh, contented in that special moment.

He collapses next to me and I slowly become aware of the noisy, heated connection between Tango and HB at the far side of the room and then the lively debates outside in the bar.

We hold each other smiling as we catch our breath and regain our strength for the world outside.

“We should see what the miscreants are up too,” I murmur to mrsexlover
    He smiles back, “Mmm h mmm, we should,” he agrees not moving.
    I nod, fully understanding his lack of enthusiasm to move from our blissful glow.
    “Maybe in another 5 minutes,”  I chuckle.
    “Mmm h mmm” he agrees.

After 5 minutes, I prod him as his eyes are shut. He smiles immediately so I know he is just basking and not sleeping.
    “You were amazing,” I whisper, “And a gentleman” 
    “Mmm h mmm,” he smiles, too lazy to speak or open his eyes which makes me chuckle.

“And gentleman always look after the lady first” I compliment him.
    “Mmm h mmm,”  his smile widens as he remembers my orgasm rippling over him.

“Which means … you can fetch the spa robes”  I deliver the punchline with perfect timing.

He groans good naturedly. “I walked into that one” he grumbles but slowly rises from the bed and as he does so, I turn on my side to watch his sexy butt walk to the hangers at the back.

He puts a white robe on and I see the words of the Spa in orange emblazoned on the back ” I've been Tango'd”  He turns, letting his eyes sweep over my nude body, still flushed from his exquisite touch.
    Then he returns and reluctantly helps me into mine.

I kiss him tenderly, then cup his face, “Thank you for a most interesting shower”
    “Anytime,” he grins.
    I grin back at him and nod my head sideways. “Will you thank Tango too, when he’s finished?”
    “Sure,”  mrsexlover agrees, not bothering to tell me my hair looks like a wild banshee.

Then with shaky legs and “just fucked” hair, I tip toe out to the bar and am met with the most wonderful St Patrick Day decorations.

“Well, that certainly looks better than the dripping cream from before,” I muse to myself and head towards Old Joe and a much needed energising cup of tea.

Peeka
    Participant

Just walking in and being welcomed so warmly by hukk is probably what helped me being quicker at ease.
    As he surprisingly lifts me up, hugging me hard, the only sound that comes out of my mouth is: “hhuukkk” feeling a bit crushed in his strong arms.
    But my thoughts quickly turn it into a quality ” Mmh strong guy, and doesn't look so bad…” as i silently wave him good bye, still under the surpise effect as he walks out.

At the bar, Foxy arrives and welcomes me too. “These guys seem all nice folk, I think I'm gonna have fun here”
    Being so close to all this funny group, I naturally listen to Foxy's story with stone… My eyes stare a bit, very curious. But the excitement at the idea of those two making naughty things makes me hold my straw as if I was beginning to suck …sthg else. Totally unaware of it, Foxy looks briefly at me as she's telling her story and adresses a big smile to comfort me and tell me it's not wrong to think naughty here.
    I turn my eyes back a short moment, but quickly come back on her with an slightly ashamed but interested smile.

Later on hukk comes back all in green and begins with his prparations for St-Patrick's day.

– “Say this St-patrick's day looks like something very interesting” i say to him.
    – “Yes, you'll see how mad it can be here little Peeka” he answers “But shhhht” turning his look discretely towards Joe “don't tell him!!” And smiles at me like an accomplice.
    Not knowing how far it can go yet, I just tell him “ok. I won't tell him. I'm not sure what you have in mind, but…what if I did tell him anything??” Taking the most innocent and attractive look I can.
    – “you would learn the powers of a leprechaun my little peeka!!” he answers in a big sadistic laugh.
    – “Aow… sounds bad” i say. “these dwarfs don't look funny or sexy at all. And you don't look like one of those. i think being punished by you could be…huh…more exciting, couldn't it?”
    But what is this St-Patrick's day anyways?…we don't celebrate it where i come from.

Seeing Brandybee and mrsexlover coming in with “fucked hair” from a door I hadn't noticed yet, my mind starts again to play with me and make think of naughty things. “Oh, there's a Spa here too?? Niiice” I say. But my inner voice tells me that is really not a common spa, and now I'm sure these white stains on the floor I saw before must be what I thought.

With all this in mind, I order another of these wonderful cocktails and prepare mentally for any foolish thing that could happen to me. “Peeka… you should go home. … or not!!!” And dance again. Coming closer to hukk…

hukk
    Participant

While continuing my preparations for St. Paddy's day, Peeka comes along, curious over all the objects out on display.

“Oh, and this? I don't think I've ever used this.” Peeka says, holding up a half yard. She begins to make some rather sexual gestures with the half hard, winking back “Is this how you use it?”

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReHZIsAtnZkXaKf4CRoiRVfjE3f3JYhOdoVewuKmgIs2YC-57vPA[/img]

I laugh loudly, while observing Peeka's playful usage of the half yard. “Just forgot to add the beer, but you don't bob it up and down over your mouth all the time.”

Jay suddenly appears. “Hukk you magnificent Bastard  you brought DAS BOOT!!” 

Jay and me both stand in admiration of Das' Boot that is placed on the table. It almost seems to give off a faint heavenly glow. We both kneel down and bow our heads in silence.

“Yes Jay…it's the one and only: Das Boot. Standing at 13 inches in height, and able to hold 2 litters of beer  …Das Boot is God's gift to men..ranking right up there with breasts and handle bar mustaches.” I say in awe of the radiant splendor that I behold. I clear my throat and pray.” AHEM. Oh LORD. Thank you for this magnificent object you have seen fit to deliver upon us men. We are unworthy of such a object, but we humbly accept it, with all our heart.”

“Amen.” Jay and me both conclude in unison.  I stand back up, and begin prepping for the first event. “Lets go with a golden Oldie. Beer Pong.”

I retrieve an 8 foot table and begin to place 10 plastic party cups on each side. Finally I retrieve a beer pong and place it on the table.

“Alright, for all those who don't know the rules, I shall explain. Two teams face off against one another. The amount of people on each team usually is just 2 v 2 but if you guys want to go 3 v 3, I'll just have to add 2 more cups on each side to make it more interesting. The cups are placed in a triangle formation..sorta like bowling pins.  The object of the game is to throw (lob it) your beer pong in the opposing teams cup. If a beer pong lands in the cup, the opposing team must drink that cup of beer containing the pong for that round. The amount of times a team is allowed to shoot for a round depends on the amount of team members. So if there are 2 players in each team, then 2 shots (1 shot each from the 2 players) are allowed from that team each round. A winner is determined once one team has cleared the opposing teams cups of beers (forced them to drink all their cups). The losing team must then proceed to drink the winning teams remaining cups of beer as well.

“Also, one last addition to this beer pong game. Because I know you people like all things sexy, I'll add a little naughty twist. I addition to drinking a cup of beer(s) that round, if the opposing team lands a beer pong in your cup, they may choice which article of clothing for you to remove. So think of this as a sort of strip tease beer pong. Table and body bounces are allowed. Do not cheat. ” I finally conclude.

I look around the bar, and see a few head nods in approval of the game. Pachacuti  comes along to the table and seems pumped up to play. “Groowl, ROOAR!”

“Yes, Pacha…..you need nerves of steel to play this game.” I respond back. I proceed to fill the cups half way with beer.

“Now to determine the teams. Who dares to play?” I ask loudly in the bar.

Peeka
    Participant

trying out the half yard and playing with it in obvious ways Ianswer to hukk's question “is this how you use it?” with “well, you named it a half hard…So I'm just helping, hihi. Only one ball huh…bowl under, but what a nice one!”

“Das Boot looks attractive too, but really too biiiig, even for me huhu”

Becoming a bit joyful thanks to the cocktails I already had, I feel ready for all. And the game hukk is proposing seems quite fun, so I shout
    “Count me in, I can play with beer-balls…huh I mean beer-pongs!! You hukk go in the opposite team, I'll get you naked boy!!” And begin to jump around very excited.

Brandybee
    Participant

I amble over to Old Joe and without even ordering he places a fresh cup of English tea on the bar top for me. I settle on the stool as he studies my hair!

“What?”  I ask him sipping the tea.
    He just chuckles and shakes his head. “Want me to tend to the place, while you …. Erm… sort yourself out?”

I catch sight of myself in the long horizontal mirror behind the bar and chuckle too and stare in disbelief at my “Just fucked” hair.
    “I see what you mean” I agree.  “ I’ll drink this first then head out to the cabin to get ready for St Patricks Day” 

Old Joe rummages around the back counter and finds my truck keys and throws them to me. I catch them and blow him a kiss as he turns to welcome a new comer and pours Peeka her first drink on the house.

I smile at her and raise my cup of tea in welcome. She stares at my hair too and the white robe with “ I’ve been Tango’d “ emblazoned across the back in orange squirly writing.
    I just shrug my shoulders, smile crookedly and raise my eyebrows and say “Welcome to the AB&G, it’s quite the party here, when it starts”

Jayc and Stone are busy putting the finishing touches to the decorations and Hukk is inspecting the 7 Dwarfs now dressed as leprechauns.  I’m impressed he managed to get them all dressed like that and wonder what Covems will think when he  gets back.

James_Dean (JD ) joins me and stares at my hair, “ Nice”  he mutters sarcastically and I playfully punch him on the shoulder. 
    He orders a drink and I pay for it, just for a change, and make a mental note to chase Covems up to pay his dues.

I see the poster for the Erotic Story Contest, Stone had kindly put up earlier to remind the villagers to read and vote before  31 March 2014

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > ” MEDIEVAL ” THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6.   https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3006.0.html 

HisGirlOnly, CutieGuy and Tomi85 were pinning another one to it. 
    “Whats that about ?”  JD enquires nodding over to them.
    I pick up the leaflet from the end of the bar and we both read it…

WELCOME TO THE BEST STEAK AND BJ COMPETITION!
    Prize 500A$
    RULES:
    1. Post your BEST steak pic and your BEST BJ pic and submit in pm to HisGirlOnly (HGO)  ••
    2. Deadline is 12th March
    3. Judging will be done my forum mods BB, Lover, HB
    4. 1st come 1st served pic priority meaning u post 1st u get that pic for competition
    Have Fun!  ••

Forum Homepage > Organizations & Events > Contests > Town Square best steak & BJ competition
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3072.msg82545.html#new

“Sounds fun”  JD  nods impressed and I agree. 
    “You should enter” I point out the prize of A$500. 

As we chat, Lover, Roxxy and Freddie  join us and I pass the leaflet to them to read.  All look at my amazing hair but are too polite to mention it.  Lover is still hugging that box and I wonder what on earth is inside it.

Hukk, Jayc and Peeka then begin discussing a game for the “Das Boot” and as the villagers gather round in interest, I make my excuses to leave.

“Laters guys, I need to pop home and sort my rather fetching appearance out”
    They all nod wondering, how I was going to tame the “Just fucked hair”

I pick up the truck keys and still in my white spa robe, jump in the driver’s seat to return to Moose Lodge.

Lover
    Participant

I wondered what hukk was doing, all I knew was he's planning St. Patricks Day.

I look at the boot he was showing around the bar and hear him shouting he has “Das Boot”.

I wonder more and more, Das Boot is a German term for A Boat and very famous in an old movie about a submarine in world war 2.

But I never have heard this term in relation with a boot before!

I smile.. you learn something new every day, one more proof our village is not just sex and fun, but also education and teaching.
    It brings joy to my heart 

Jayc also loves DAS BOOT and it seems is having fun – I'm sure, it will be another great party and I'm looking forward to it

“Now to determine the teams. Who dares to play?” Hukk asks loudly in the bar. .

I smile to Roxxy and shout “Of course I am in. I never would miss a crazy game” I laugh out loud. How often did I drink from such a boot in my younger years and also this beer pong game I've played often enough.

I look around and dont believe my eyes. I see Brandy and her new uhm.. hairstyle???
    What the hell is it?
    I almost spit my beer as I'm laughing my ass off…

I hear her talking “Laters guys, I need to pop home and sort my rather fetching appearance out”
    We all nod wondering, how she was going to tame that “Just fucked hair”
    !!!

I knew she wouldn't be too long. Her cabin, Moose Lodge, was over on Crystal Lake.  I could wait till she returned.

Roxxy and I mingle with the others and buy Old Joe a drink.  “You still got that box I see?” He says to me and I nod then wink,
    “But not for long Joe, not for long”  I answer him.
    “What are you up to now?” He asks not really expecting an answer and I dont disappoint him and just laugh.
    “Wait and see Joe, wait and see”

Brandy arrives back about 45 minutes later, looking quite stunning in her brand new dress and her hair thankfully back to normal. She walks in looking slightly vacant thumbing her necklace thoughtfully.

She walks over to join Stone and Jayc at the bar, watching some patrons trying out  “Das Boot”.

I walk over to her and Stone.

Brandy, Stone… I have something for you” I say, standing behind them. As expected, both turn around.
    I indicate for them to hold out their hands.

“This one is for you!” I grin.

Both are suddenly holding the box in their hands now, looking at it.  I nod to Halie and she is ringing the bell.

“Ladies and Gentleman, friends, neighbours and hukk… the box game just has finsihed and two great Ladies may open the box now!”   

I lead them to stage. Looking at me, with a mix of surprise, fun and also displeasure they start to open it…. the thrill is rising and everybody comes closer to see whats inside. Brandy and Stone just find a little piece of paper inside.
    “Read it loud please” I say grinning devilishly.

Stone is reading The owner of the box has to choose another person to do a… she stops and is starring at me… then to Brandy who is taking the piece of paper and goes on reading …to do a  pudding twist in bar!”

Both are starring at me while everyone in bar starts screaming, stamping and whistlening…

“Pudding twist..pudding twist..pudding twist”

I better leave the stage before they both recognize what's going on and hurry back to my girl. She welcomes me with a long kiss before we stop and have to laugh and start screaming too “Pudding twist…pudding twist”

“Hey Stone and Brandy, I think I don't have to explain the rules…lmao”

Stone whispers to Brandy “What the hell is a Pudding Twist? Is is some kind of eating contest?” 
    Brandy groans,  “No, not at all, It's a wrestling match in the Pudding Pit… The Lover has struck”!!!

I raise my drink at the two ladies centre stage as the thought of the pudding bout sinks into their shocked brains.

Well, this might be a very special St. Patricks Day…

zoerink
    Participant

The night is over my head, i arrive to the port, my lovely port.. and just in front of i can see the lights of achat bar, so i walk, step by step to the bar, and i go direct to the bar.

I need a beer, a big one, the bigest one…. HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Lover
    Participant

I see an well know face stepping inside. “Hey zoe, great to see youre back. Just in time, Brandy and stone have to do a pudding fight soon” I laugh and high five him.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Drinking a few margarita with 3 x  shots of the best Tequila in them im feeling tipsy drunk.hey Joe

thank you. you make the best  margarita  keep them coming please and A Caipirinha for my love please.

we mingle  enjoy all the company of every one  kissing my honey now and then .. we hear some moaning

sounds coming from the back room ahhhh oohhhhh ahhhhh we wounder who its  from .

Feeling a little buzzy  I see Hukk dressed as a  leprechaun or a green alien I think doing the shuffle dance 

I scream ! are we under attack by  aliens

[img]http://rs612.pbsrc.com/albums/tt209/msparrie/misc%20stuff/alien_dance.gif~c200[/img]

They assured me it is the Dwarfs dressed as leprechauns, they lough saying Halie had to many
    margarita for the day.

Hukk is shouting 

St. Patrick's Day  St. Patrick's Day  St. Patrick's Day is coming up. Lets decoration when  they are done I have to say the bar looks great with all its St Patricks Streamers shamrocks and banners
      He starts to rap  the  Leprechaun Rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlufxatPxnA#aid=P9xjYLmZ7mg

We all join in the raping and shuffling

“Lep in the Hood”

I come from the land of the Irish spring
    Dublin's the place where I learned my thing
    From the Emerald Isle to your place in the hood
    I'm the man of green come to do no good

Lep in the Hood, come to do no good

Plenteous dope, this place is hot
    There's a lassie, she's just my type
    I hate to resort so soon to magic
    Haven't been laid in so long it's tragic

I'm so bad, I'm good

I'll show you what to do, so lend an ear
    Don't worry, little lassie, you've got nothig to fear
    Sit with the lad who's lean and green
    And let me show you why I'm a love machine

Come to do no good

I'm a wee green guy who's new to town
    Show me what you do when you get down
    I'll do up, you go down
    We'll cause a scene, you'll love the green

Lep in the Hood, when we're bad, we're good

From the cliffs of More to your front door
    Better turn out the lights and pray some more
    We're gonna party through the night until the dawn
    Then you and I are gonna get it on

Lep in the Hood …

Come to do no good.

We all start to lough even Pachacutie after CuteGuy  got him drunk

I walk over to

Pachacutie and give him a hug  no hard feeling little guy after I rolled you off My Hill I see you are

fine he nod to me and we give him more beer.

I walk back to my Gorgeous Lover And kiss him mmmm baby you still got this gift! is it time to open it at that moment  Hukk  pulls out a box full of glass Das Boot and shouts

Now to determine the teams. Who dares to play?”Hukk asks loudly in the bar. I look at lover he smiles and shout “Of course I am in and laugh. here we go agine lol I am in to. the other men's eye  open up and cheer  Das Boot Das Boot.they are all drinking from the Das Boots. I drink my margarita in it

My honey is drinking his beer

[img]http://www.kegworks.com/images/product-images/162U-glass-beer-boot-mug-B3.jpg?set_id=8800005007[/img]

spit his beer laughing at that moment Brandy walks  out from the room we heard the moans coming from
    every one  stares in disbelief they start to laugh  but  do not  say any thing  to  be polite .Brandy  screams what! its my new hairstyle  Just fucked hair. She drive off to go get changed comes back soon I was thinking it would take her days to come it out  but shes a wounder women comes back clean and fresh  how did she do it I will always  wounder .Zoerink  walks in we welcome him back good to have you back Zoe.

Lover  says honey its time its time  yay so he walks over to Brandy and stone  nods at me and I start ring the bell and hands them the box  it  is time to open the box he tells them to  open it  up and read the note

Stone is reading The owner of the box has to choose another person to doa..Pudding twist…pudding twist

we  all  starts screaming, stamping and whistlening…

“Pudding twist..pudding twist..pudding twist clapping  for the lady's to  do Pudding twist!..

Honey! go hide before BB and Stone  throw you their Boot hahahah

With my Strawberry MARGARITA BOOT in my hand I go cheer the lady's

Pudding twist !  Pudding Twist !  Pudding Twist !

“Just another crazy fun day at the Bar! “

Stone
    Participant

I am standing with Jayc and Hukk giggling over demonstrations with the  “Das Boot”  of fine German beer.

“You should try it baby,”  Jayc teased me.
    “You just want to see my T Shirt beer soaked,” I tease back.
    Jayc grins at Hukk and agrees, “She knows me too well”

Hukk’s smile widens, “I’ve got a white one you could borrow,”  he suggests in an exaggerated hopeful voice that makes me burst out laughing.
    “Seeing as you asked so sweetly, I just might,” I reply.

At this I am interrupted by Brandybee chuckling at Jayc and Hukk’s leering faces.  “ You should, you were quite good at the Yard Of Ale”  She comments.
    I notice  she is wearing a beautiful new teardrop sapphire necklace around her neck.
    “That’s beautiful,” I compliment her looking.  “New?”
    “ Sort of,” she answers mysteriously and before she can say more, Lover joins behind us.

“Brandy, Stone… I have something for you,” He catches our attention and we turn round.
    He makes us open our hands and places the box  in them as he says, “This is for you”

Stone and Brandybee have the box.

We both look a little puzzled and then FoxxyRoxy rings the bar bell and announces,
    “Ladies and Gentleman, friends, neighbours and hukk… the box game just has finished and two great Ladies may open the box now!”   

Brandy and I look at each other, knowing somehow we are the subject of a little devilment but not sure yet how this is going to play out.
    Lover then leads us both to the stage and I whisper to Brandy, “What have you done now?”  She feigns innocence.  We both follow him as we both look at the box wondering what on earth is inside it.

Once on stage, Lover encourages us to open the box and we find a … note.

I open it and I read aloud, “The owners of the box has to choose another person to do a… I stop in disbelief.
    Brandy takes over and goes on reading …” to do a pudding twist in bar!”
    Everyone starts clapping and cheering.

I whisper to Brandy to just make sure I knew what a pudding twist was … and she confirms what it was.
    She says, “It's a wrestling match in the Pudding Pit… The Lover has struck”!!!

I begin to laugh. Brandy looks at me bewildered and laughs too, “You think this is funny?”
    “Yes, I owe you for the secret valentine date. You know I should have won that.” I remind her.
    “In your dreams,” she retorts.

Brandy raises her hands and addresses the audience,  “Ladies and Gentleman”   the crowd’s cheers start to subside.
    “Your wish is our command, Give us a couple of hours to get the pit and costumes ready and prepare for the “St Patricks Day Brandy and Stone wrestling extravaganza “
    The crowd cheers and claps again …   

We leave the stage and I purposely tread on Lover’s toe who yelps as he feels it crush under my stamping weight.

“Jayc is in my corner,” I tell Brandy, “Who’s going to be in yours?”
    “I have no idea,” Brandy frowns, “I wonder if someone might volunteer”

I make my way to Jayc intending to change in the Batcave dungeon. I think my  “Little Oak” wrestling robe was in his wardrobe there.

I greet Zoerink and Freddie who had also arrived and seemed eager to stay for the pudding wrestling. They are chatting with a new girl Peeka and I smile at her in welcome.

Jayc orders the leprechaun dwarfs to prepare the pit with strawberry edible oil.
    Foxxy agrees with the pudding choice and wonders if she can buy a bottle for use on Lover later. 
    “Sure, I’ll arrange a bottle for you,”  I agree helpfully and make a mental note to include extra odourless mint, chilli and ruby red essence to make an interesting but harmless skin irritant that causes the skin to colour bright red over a period of time. It’s semi permanent so will colour the skin at least a week before wearing off.
    “He’ll look like a bright red tomato, “   I think silently to myself and smile sweetly in his direction.

Then with that delightful thought,  Jayc and I make our excuses and  go through the secret entrance to our dungeon to prepare for the imminent wrestling match.

hukk
    Participant

The bar seems to be in high spirits, as we all conclude our St. Patrick's day rapping.

“Cheers!” cries Zoe and CG, holding their drinks in the air.

I down my drink and slam it on the table. “Alright, so who is up for the beer pong challenge?” I ask once more.

Count me in, I can play with beer-balls…huh I mean beer-pongs! says Peeka. 

Of course I am in. I never would miss a crazy game” answers Lover next. I flash a thumbs up, in approval for their willingness to play, and potentially embarrass themselves too. “We still need one more person!” I cry. Halie, stumbles toward us, weaving her caprhinna drink in front of our faces. The alcohol from her drink splashes on her faces and shirts while she speaks “Of course I am in!” We all stare at Halie with a bit of uncertainty. “Honey, I think maybe you're not going to be able to play.” Lover says, trying to lead Halie to a chair for her to sit.
    Halie, shakes him off, “Don't tell me what I can and can not do! I'm totally fine. I can play.”
    “Halie, you're tipsy. I think you've had enough.” I intervene, laughing. “HA. I know what it ish. Both of you are scared. Lets up, the bet then. Loser does 100 push ups, along with stripping!” she says in a slur. Lover rolls his eyes, shaking his head in disapproval. “I don't know..”
    I grab Lover by his left arm and lead him away “Hey, c'mon. This will be fun. Halie is too drunk to win, and Peeka looks like she has never even played before. This will be an easy win.”
    Lover sighs, but nods his head in approval. “Alright, but I only do this because I love her!” We both spin around and walk back to Halie and Peeka.
    “Alright then, you two versus us. You know the rules. Let the best team win!” I shout. Peeka claps her hands in excitement “Yay! You guys are going down!”
    I roll my eyes and do a thumbs down motion. “In your dreams Peeka. Sorry that your first time experience here at the bar will be a humiliating one!” I laugh, arrogantly. I grab Pachacuti who drinks alongside Jay and Stone. I could tell the panda has had one too many drinks already. He has a red tie around his head like a bandana, and sporty black sunglasses on. “C'mere you. We need you to referee the game.”

“Growl, roooar, snarl!” he answers back. “Sure, just make sure to wash later.” I reply back.

Lover and me take our place on one side of the table, and Halie and Peeka take their place on the opposite side. Ten cups of half filled beverage are placed on each side. Pachacuti stands at the center of the table, slightly slumped over, barely able to stand erect from all the alcohol in his system. “Alright, normally a rock, paper, scissors, duel determines who goes first. But, because me and Lover are so nice (and want to show a bit of mercy) we'll allow you gals to go first. LET THE GAME BEGIN!” I shout.

Pachacuti hands Halie the beer pong ball. She stares at it in amazement for what seems to be forever, not saying anything. Finally she says
    “Oh..so what am I to do with this ball again?!” she cries. Lover nearly falls back laughing. “This is gonna a walk in the park.” I whisper to Lover.

“Oh sweety, you gotta just throw that ball in one of the cups over where they are.” Peeka explains.

“OH! Is that all? Well, here goes.” she yells, readying to throw the ball. Lover and me both stand, with our arms crossed, waiting for her to miss.

She takes her sweet time….having one eye shut and angling herself for the perfect shot. “Hey, anytime you're ready hot shot.” I say.
    She lets the ball fly.*plop* It lands perfectly in the cup. I stare down in amazement for a second, but quickly snicker. “Luckily shot.”
    Lover takes the cup and drinks it before placing the empty cup on the side of the table. He proceeds to remove his shoes and tosses them over to Pachacuti. Next goes Peeka.

“Okay..here goes nothing!” she cries. Just as she's releasing the ball from her hand, Halie accidentally slumps onto her right shoulder. “?!”

The ball flies toward my forehead. *smack* It bounces off, and lands in another cup. “ROOAR, Growl!” Pachacuti yells, holding his right arm up, indicating doubles for Peeka. I seem furious, unable to coupe with how lucky both they were. “Dammit, I shouldn't have allowed for bounces…” I mutter. “YAY! Now drink up and strip!” commands Peeka. “ROOAR, WOOF, ZOINK!” adds Pacha.

“Dammit, I know panda…shut it.” I yell. I drink from 2 cups and slam them on the outer edge of the table. Next, I remove my own shoes and hand them to Pachacuti. Me and lover stare at one another. “Things just got real.” I say. “Yes…I think this won't be easy after all.” Lover says.

We both show our serious faces and stare down at our opponents. “We will break you.” I say. And with that…the game of beer pong resumes, all the while playing to the song of Eye of the Tiger by Survivor that happens to be blaring in the bar.

What proceeds is a montage of the game, showing a back and forth slug fest between the teams. High fives are exchanged during moments of triumph. Groans and shouts of anger are displayed during moments of despair. Halie and Peeka, keep making miraculous shots, while we rely on skill to inch closer to victory. The game seems evenly matched, with neither team able to pull away with a huge lead. After what seems like one hour of the game, it now comes down to 1 cup each. Both teams are down to their bra's, panties, undies, and shirt. We all look a little tipsy at this point.

Jay watches on in amazement, with a drink in hand as the game proceeds. Stone, walks over to him wondering what has got his attention.

“You've been here for one hour. Everything oka-” “SHHHHH!” Jay interrupts her. “This game is good. I don't know who is gonna win…” he mutters.

Stone sits by him, observing the game. Meanwhile, I lean on Lover, whispering. “Alright *hiccup* We got dis' amigo! We ain't gonna lose to them!” I say, while wobbling.

“We got those boys *burp* on the ropes now…we jush' gotta concentrate…” Peeka says to Halie who is barely able to stand.

“ROAR, GROWL!” cries Pachacuti, indicating for the game to resume. Peeka, proceeds to go first. She lets the ball fly. *tap* It hits the rim of the cup and falls on the table. She slumps on Halie, disheartened by the missed attempt. “Don't worry Peeka. I got this!” cries Halie. 

Halie takes a deep breath. The area around us goes quiet as she enters a Zen like state. She suddenly opens her eyes and focuses on the last cup.

Jay begins to speak …”Mother of God…”

“What is it Jay?” asks Stone. “Her eyes….she's got the eye of the Tiger…” he points.

Halie's eyes seem to be lit aflame. She proceeds to throw her beer pong ball. The ball travels in slow motion as we all stare. *Plop* It hands in the cup. Lover and me throw up our arms in disbelief.

“ARRGH! This is utter B.S!” I yell. Lover shushes me, while he tries to concentrate on his shot. He throw and it is way off, hitting Pacha on his belly. “Yep. I'm drunk.” Says Lover. I smack my forehead with my hand, before angling for my shot.

“You can do this Hukk. You are the man. You were born for this moment!” Lover says trying to motivate me. “I am the man!” I cry before taking my shot. It flies in the air and lands just on the rim of the cup. It actually rattles around it somehow…twirling around the rim of the cup.

“YES. GO IN BABY!” I cry. Halie suddenly hunches down and blows the beer pong off the cup with a single puff.

“ROOAR! GROWL, KABLAAM!” Yells Pachacuti, pointing his furry paws to Peeka, and Halie. “Holy Moses, they won!!” cries Jay.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT COUNTS!?” I scream, grabbing Pachacuti by the neck. “Snarl, roar, grunt.” replies Pachacuti back.

“GIRLS ARE ALLOWED TO BLOW THE BALL OFF FROM THE CUP!? ARRRGH!” I cry. Meanwhile, Peeka, and Halie both jump for joy, absolutely glowing both from victory and from all the alcohol in them. They suddenly stumble backwards, nearly falling on a nearby table. “Alright, you two, you know what to do….100 push ups!” cries Halie

Lover and me seem to sob…still taken aback from our lose. We reluctantly place ourselves on the ground…and proceed to do 100 pushes up in our underwear's. Lover begins to count “One….two….three….”

This makes for a good diversion while, Stone, Jay, BB, and the dwarf leprechauns prepare for the pudding twist match up.

Peeka
    Participant

The game has begun and I can’t seem to wait to have those overconfident guys stripping.

As my 1st ball hits hukk’s head I stare holding my hands on my mouth  desperate to see it land in a cup…what eventually happens, triggering a joyfull jump «YAY! Now drink up and strip!»

Hukk tries to intimidate us with his serious face «We will break you». To what I respond with «haha! what are you gonna break??? Look at this!» Turning around, showing him my butt and slapping it in provocation.

The game goes on, we all miss and hit. Nothing is decided yet.

After almost an hour, and first afraid of Halie’s condition, I regain confidence at each of her succesful throw. «Damn you’re good Halie!! Gimme five!»  until i miss a decisive ball. But there she is again to reassure me «Don’t worry Peeka. I got this!» «Ok, come on! You can do it!» I shout before letting her concentrate for the last throw. I lean back on a table, desperatly trying to keep my balance.  And staring at the last cup, some of the cheering public could see my doubtful look as i think «damn is there really only one cup left? I see so many at the moment…She can’t miss» ending with a big «Hiccup!!!»

After Lover missed his last ball, I shout «Don’t shoot the referee! haha!Poor Pachacuti» giving him a small caress on his face. «Snarl, roar, grunt»

So hukk goes for the last cup too. It is close…the ball rattles around the edges but isn’t falling yet. Already in disbelief I shout «NOOOOO!» Staring at this slow motion rolling ball with eyes almost coming out of my orbits. That’s when Halie blows it out the cup. I look at Pachacuti, not knowing what he will decide. This second seems to last for minutes, my heart beats at such a rate…then he points out at Halie and me designing us as the winners. Jumping for joy, I hug Halie, give her a big kiss «You’re a genius Halie!!!» and enjoy our win jumping around and in Pachacuti’s arms. «Snarl, roar, grunt»

«Alright you two, you know what to do…100 push ups!» shouts Halie. To what I add «Mwahah! Yes show us what those muscles are good for!!» I approach lover and Hukk, kneeling before hukk, just before his face and begin to count with the public. «haha, now I know what I came for. Seeing you like this is such a pleasure dear! I love this bar!”

«Mmmmgrrmmbll 34, mmgrr 35… you…36…just won…37…because we…38…were gentlemen enough…39…to let you begin…40″ says hukk trying to keep his breath under control.
    To what I answer “Haha of course sweetheart… just keep being gentlemen, that’s how we love you guys!” Tapping their back slowly to encourage them.

Nat33
    Participant

Hi Joe,
    Suze lemon please…

mmmmm better than some fuck 

Thank you, bye…

Brandybee
    Participant

Old Joe watches in amusement at the fantastic beer ping pong going on with the other patrons in the bar and laughs when the players get drunker and drunker and loses their clothes one by one.

Eventually the boys lose and the girls all admire the fabulous rippling muscles of Lover and Hukk as they do 100 press ups each.

Nat33 arrives just in time for the last few and orders a drink.  Old Joe duly serves her and says “Stick around, the wrestling will be starting soon”

The dwarfs had set up the dipped pudding pit beautifully.  They had pulled a special rubber sheet to help contain the strawberry oil and made the flooring toe deep with delicious smelling edible warmed oil.  They had then thoughtfully handed out squirty bottles of the oil to the ones seated near the pit for squirting at will at us wrestling girls.

Cameras were strategically placed so that the action could also be viewed on screens around the bar and Happy and Doc were in charge of ensuring that it was all filmed and the best bits replayed to the excited audience.

“Das boot” long glasses were placed at the corners for ale to be drunk between rounds in true St Patricks Day style.

Dopey was in Stones “Little Oak” corner to replenish her glass.
    Sneezy was in my “Queen Bee” corner to do the same.

Lover went to change into his very sexy black latex suit to protect himself from the oil to act as referee in Covems absence.

FoxxyRoxy was beside herself in glee when she saw him in such a tight revealing outfit.  “He looks so hot” she gushed to Hukk, who had to agree.  He was a very handsome, good looking man.
    The music for the grand entrances was all set.   
    The crowd waits patiently as we both change in our dungeons.

I wear a slinky black bikini with a lacy camisole over the top and a black eye mask with little bees on. I then place my black boxing robe on with a warrior yellow and black bee embroidered on the back and my black thigh high zipped boots.
    Mrsexlover  meets me at the entrance and offers to be my corner man. I gratefully accept and hug him for his support.
    We wait patiently in the pool room and he whispers words of encouragement and inspiration.

Stone and Jayc arrive shortly after.  Stone is also dressed the part in her “Little Oak” tree colours of forest green and purple.  She has a purple bikini on with a see through lacy green camisole and her white silk boxing robe with purple edging and a bonsai “Little Oak “ tree in green and brown on the back. She has matching purple zip boots with the little oak emblem on the ankles.
    We nod and complement each other on the oil costumes, we had found in our rooms, ordered no doubt by Lover, Jayc and tangoracer in their payback plans.

We hear Lover in the main bar, begin our introductions

“Ladies and Gentlemen,  the Fight Night event is about to begin.  A big round of applause for ….“Sok-it-to-em Stone, “     

The intro music starts as Stone flexes and makes her way to her corner of the pit. 
    Music blares out at her entrance –   

You're going down – sick puppies    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0M5D5OA-d4

The crowd cheers  especially when Jayc, ceremoniously removes her boots and she struts in the oil around the pit, showing off her fabulous figure.

As her music dies down,  Lover speaks again with his microphone…  “And her opponent,  a big hand for …  Bash-it-to-em Brandybee”   

My intro music is then played as I enter, waving to the crowd, followed by mrsexlover.

Fight to Win  By  YourFavoriteMartian    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I8HINeAcuQ

Mrsexlover also flamboyantly removes each of my boots and I strut in much the same way as Stone had done earlier.

As my music ends ,  Stone sings her tune  “ One of us, one of us is going down” 

Of course, I have to answer in kind with my song   “I’m gonna fight, fight fight to win”  I sing…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.