Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

I step in between Sexi’s legs, lean in and find her warm, soft lips. My arms slide around her waist and as I lick her lips with the tip of my tongue, I pill her tighter against me. The short, pleaded skirt of her new outfit slowly slides up her legs as her pelvis touches mine, the warmth of her sex washing over my crotch, the reaction of my body, obvious and strong.

“Hmm, can’t think of anything to make it look better. Better prevent it from wrinkling at this moment though..”

My hands slide down her back and find the little zipper of her skirt and slowly push it down. Her skirt loosens around her hips and slides down a little while my hands slide up and find the bottom of her top. Fingertips slide underneat, digits curl and with a fluent move, I take her top off over her head and raised arms. I hang the top over the edge of a chair, then lean her down, her back resting on the desk when I step out from between her thighs.

She closes her legs neatly as i pull the skirt off her hips and drape if over the other side of the chair, then grab her ankles and open her legs again, sitting up on the dessk. I look down as she willingly follows my direction, discovering her sex to be bare, apparently she had something in mind when she entered the bar. I step in and watch her hands slide down my chest, her fngers pulling on the buttons of my jeans, then quickly pushing them down as the head of my cock slips into the new found space, the head peaking out from my unbuttoned fly.

I feel her body twitch in my arms, her excitement evident from the sweet, sultry scent of her excitement, drifting up to my nose as she spreads her thighs further. Her fingers fold aorund my shaft and slowly she pulls the foreskin down, exposing the leaking, wet tip. I look at her, pulling her gace on my member away and looking her eyes in with mine, as I move in slowly. The head of my member drags along the inside of her thigh, until it reaches her heated entrance, the petals of her sex already opened and glistening with wetness.

I place my hands on her shoulders again, push her back to the desk and feel her hook her ankles together behind my back. My hands drag down her body, over her perky breasts, her nipples dragging along the palms of my hands, then over her stomach to her hips. I look demandingly in her eyes as I pull her closer to me, the head of my shaft now pressing against her lips, opening them slowly. I smile, seeing the glisten of desire in her eyes, then tilt my hips and push myself into her welcoming channel slowly.

I hear her moan and feel her body tense as her heated tunnel; is slowly taken by me, the grip on her hips intensifying as i enter her deeper. She doesn’t look away, answers my urgent look, but can’t keep her body still. Her hips start moving against me, before I am fully inside her sex, coaxing me to push in deeper, massaging me with her inner walls. I keep pushing forward slowly, until i feel her lips stretch around the base of my shaft, then touch my body, leaving a kiss of her juices behind.

I start to move between herlegs, feeling her heels dig into my back, her call to feel me inside her again as soon as I retreact. I find a quick pace which is immediatly matches by her writhing and circling hips, her hands now on her knees, pulling her legs apart wider. Her anticipation met, though unexpected in its form, i see her face distort with pleasure, the flow of juices from her channel increase and then the sudden spasm of her inner walls as sha collapses into an orgasm, her peak reached while moaning for more, gasping for air.

As I feel her contract in her pelasure, I slowly ease down the speed of my thrusts, until I am deeply burried inside her, holding still. The tight grip on her lips released, my hands now slowly drifting over her body, soothing her tremors, the aftershock of her pleasure.  I lean in and kiss her gently, then slowly pull myself from her.

While she’s marked me with her scent, the sweet smell drifting up to my nose, i tuck my member away and pull my shirt over it, at least until the swell has subsides. I help Sexi off the table as soon as she caught her breath and regained enough strength to stand on her own legs. I hand her the skirt and top and watch how she dresses, then pull her into my arms, kiss her deeply and whisper in her ear.

“If you win in the pudding Pit, you might get a night long of this treatment..”

I see her smile, feel her put her arms around me, then suddenly her tongues slips through my lips as she kisses me passionately.

“Are you serious about me getting into that Pit?

“Ofcourse I am… I can’t wait to see and I am sure the other guys in the bar will be flocking the pitt when you’re all skimpy dressed making your appearance.. besides, there’s no turning back, Covems will announce the first fight soon.. Now, shall we have a drink? I’m pretty thirsty…”

Sexi takes me offered hand and together we leave the office, feeling the eyes of half the bar fix on the door as it opens. Both with a blush on our faces walk up to the bar, just missing the new, imppressive bartender as he scuffs off, chasing dwarfs. With my experience of having my own restaurant, I open the tap and draft myself a beer without walking behind the bar, and offer Sexi a glass of ice water. She giggles and accepts with a smile, moving away as she’s called by Jane and Karen. As I let my eyes drift over the crowd, I see a number of new people around. A strong guy right next to the bull, dust in his hair and face, apparently thrown off. But assuming from the buzz in the crowd, he did well. Next to me is ssgt seated, and i raise my hand for a toast.

“How’s it going, buddy? Having a nice time?”

Brandybee
    Participant

Stone  & JayC  are back serving behind the  bar and I ask Stone for a knife to cut the binds on  ” Doc “.

” Wonder who did this?, you seen these binds before?  I ask Stone, 

Stone shakes  her head and reaches over for ” Bashful ”  holding his hand like a child as he walks along the bar counter to me .  I take Doc's and Bashful's hands 

” Don't think they are from the Bar & Grill … we don't really need binds here, perhaps the NSPD's ”  I muse

” Oh by the way JayC ,  Ssgt has had to drop out of the  Striptease, some kind of family emergency… will you cross his name off the list.  I wished the guy well  and he had to dash off. I'm not sure if he's coming back… I hope all works out for him and he knows he's welcome back any time..  shame really ”  I direct at Stone … ” he had one fit body … the ladies will miss out there”

Tight is sitting at the bar, looking slightly flushed but glowing … I grin at him and push a ” Mars ” chocolate bar in front of him  ” Apparently, it helps you work, rest and play ”  I wink at him  ” Or so a little bird told me ”

I take the dwarfs by the hands and  lead them out back to join Covems .. ” Hey fella, these little guys seem to be helping themselves to the bar offerings…  we may need a playpen for them..  I love them though –  little gremlins round the place…”  hehe

I admire the Pudding Pit …” That, Covem's,  is an absolute masterpiece ”  I learn him and kiss him on the cheek …  ” Thanks for my message too.. ” ….

Brandybee
    Participant

As I walk back into the Bar ,  I see Kyo just about to drop kick, one of the Dwarfs … I step in front of him and whisk Dopey out of his hands , putting him on my hip    and look  Kyo  directly in the eye …  ”  I dont really like my staff being abused “I smile …” did you know these little fellows here have built a great Pudding Pit out back which is much better entertainment , let Stone know to get you another Suicide drink on the house …  Oh,  and  in case the Dwarfs give more trouble, I can introduce you to some of my friends in low places….  they would probably make you feel right at home”

I turn to the little fellow on my hip  ” Come on fella, I got you some Donuts outside  with the others” .. 

Glancing back at Kyo , ” You seem to have some blood on your shirt, ….  don't forget  to get that drink now “

sexilicious
    Participant

Accepting the ice water from Tight with a huge smile, I gently kiss his still warm face and whisper into his ear.

“Thank you my dear friend. Maybe I'll catch you later with some more food topping.”

Giggles softly and sashays my way over to the girls still glowing with pleasure.  Looking over my shoulder, I glance behind and wink back at Tight as he goes to talk with ssgt.  Settling over by the girls, I glance around and see that many are still looking over at me. Still blushing, I adjust my cheerleading outfit and start talking with them.

mrsexlover
    Participant

Now Tango is taken home by his Jane i got a little problem with his suprise for Chief Azrielle so i look for Ms Brandy.
    As is spot her, i walk up to her and start asking a question.

“Sorry Miss Brandy, but Tango had a surprise for chief Az. and i keep it cool in the back of the crimelab van, but that needs to go back to the lab, so can i use a shelf in the bar's coldstorage to put it there till she arrives ?”

“There must be a empty shelf in the walk-in fridge, you can use that if you like, but not to long i hope”

“If it take's to long the surprise would be spoiled and he needs to make a new one, so no it would be only for a few day's”

“Then go ahead, you can use the delivery entrance at the back, do you need help ?”

“No i will ask Karen to help me”

I walk up to Karen and ask her to help me with the box, so we take the crimelab van to the back and lift the box out off the van. It's not that heavy but  it's a big box. We carry it into the big cold storrage unit in the back, and find a nice shelf to put it on. As i push the box to a safe distance from the edge, Karen pulls the door shut.

“Finally a place to be alone my love” she wisphers in my ear

“But it's a bit cold in here”

“Mmmmm i bet we going to be sweating in here soon” she says with a smile as she grabs my pants to pull them down.

All_for_you
    Participant

As my lovers pants slide down his shapely thighs dropping down onto my knees a take a sharp breath in as my knees hit the COLD fridge floor.
    Sliding my hands back over his thigh and up under his boxer shorts my hands gently rub my hands over his rapidly growing cock looking up at my lover face as he looks down with his mouth slight open “See its not that cold in here” as i gently rap my fingers around its growing length and hardness taking a good feel as i run my fingers slowly along its length right to its tip running my finger tip around its head with my my free hand and with swift pull down comes his boxer short.my eyes lights up as i see my prize changing my hands and lighting his boxer shorts full out of the way. I lean forward and gently kiss the head letting the tip of my tongue run around its eye then licking down one side of his nice hard cock bring my mouth  back up to it head i take it in in one good. I hear a sharp intake of air as my lover rests his hands on my shoulder and says “AAHHH  baby yessss thats so good” taking his deep into my mouth right down to its hilt holding it there just for a second then slowly bring my soft lips back to its head I look up and see my lovers eyes closed. with my right hand i pick up a hand full of frost bring it and cups his balls with it. he thrusts his hips forward as the cold ice hits his ball pushing his cock so deep down my throat it makes me GAG a little but  hold him in my throat I pull back and look up at my lovers face his eyes are wide open looking down at me
    Her picks m up and kisses me deep and hard our tongues dance in each others mouths as we kiss i feel his hands undoing my shorts and pushing them down moaning into my mouth as he feels NO pantie he slides 2 finger along my most lips and pushes them into me moaning back into his mouth as his finger go deeper
    puting my arms around his neck i jump up rapping my legs around him his cock rubbing against me rolling my hips and pushing away  i move the head of his cock at my wet pussy lips and slide right down onto it braking our kiss i moan loudly as i feel him go deep into my in one go holding him tight i roll my hips and slide his length deep in side me each time feeling him hit my inner spot rolling my hits faster i feel the warmth with in me grow moving faster and harder AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i SREAMMMM as the waves of pleasure rush throw me holding my lover tight he turns me around and sits me on the low shelf.  he takes my thighs i his hands and slams his fall length deep into me moaning loudly i feel the waves coming again leaning back my shoulder hit the cold wall i take a deep breath as the muscles around his cock tighten and the second orgasm rushes throw my body my lover pushes in deep holding it deep inside and the look only lovers get to see on his face . I feel the sudden Heat deep inside as my lover lets out a loud moan holding him tight with my muscles  i milk every drop out of him . We kiss deeply again i pull away smile and see steam rising from his head. “Told you  you wont be cold in here for long” We keep kissing  and start to feel the cold we get dressed and leave the fridge and out in to the warmth of the night my lover helps me into the lab van and drives it back to the front of the bar
    We walk back in hand in hand and go back to the bar

Kyotoma
    Participant

he sighs deeply as he walks over to the booth where he had placed his ruck sack upon entering the bar and un clasps the two straps holding down the top flap of the bag and pulls open the draw string and begins to pull items out of the bag ammunition revolvers tactical gear slowly the bag emptys as he makes his way down to the bottem where his extra clothes had been placed looking for another tan shirt to put on….

as he reaches the top of the clothes pile he shifts them around finding a tan shirt stored in a tight combat packing roll and pulls it from the bag seting it on the table befor repacking each item that was removed in the revers order of whitch it came out of the bag untill the box of ammo and the revolver were left placed on top for quick acces like it had always been he then looks down at the shirt he was wereing and sighs seeing the blood stain had spreed and he shakes his head “damn waist of another good shirt” he says befor takeing hold of the collar anf riping the shirt off he then looks at the cut on his sholder and shrugs befor riping the bloddy shirt into strips and quickly fastioning a make shift combat dressing out of them and tieing it tightly around his sholder and upper chest to make surte that it did not move untill the bleeding had stoped he then unrolles the fresh clean shirt and slowly pulls it on over his head streching the fabric out so that it would fit on him hopeing it would not rip befor he actualy got it fully pulled on

he then tucks the hem of the shirt into this pants and pulls the acu jacket on siping it up befor closeing up the bag and resecuring the clasps and walking to the bar picking up his boonie cap paying the bar tender and heading twards the door picking up his ruck with a slight grunt waveing back over his shoulder thanking every one for thier company befor opening the door and steping out into the night air and pulling the door closed behind him as he sets off for a place to sleep for the night

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Finaly back on the Bar & Grill after two days! and what i found here!? some new faces (big wellcome for everyone!) and an old friend!
    Plus, seems like some news are running here…..mmmm, men strip contest and football match…..eh eh eh! seems like the fun is getting bigger! Perfect time for collecting new idea about my illustration…..and to find two models for the B & G official poster!

I look around, studing every face, every expression, to catch the one who will fit for the poster……no doubt there are some sexy cowgirls and cowboys who are perfect for it, but it's hard to choose only two of them. i walk around, fixing in my mind every face, trying to find out the perfect couple for my project, when an idea jump in my mind.

I need to talk whit Brandy but i can't find her……i look at the counter, in the poll room and in the changing room, but i can't find any trace of her, when i notice JD in the bull area.

“Hey JD, had you seen Brandy around!? i need to talk whit her immidiatly!”

“Errrr….sorry, HB, but i don't know where she is….” he answer, a little nervous.

I look at him, at his sospicious reaction not so well hide. I get closed, hold his left arm and press my brest on it…..
    “aww, come on, JD….you know where she is….why don't you want to tell me!?” i tell him whit a malicious expression and getting closed to him “it’s important….pleeeease!”

I look at him, when he turn his face on the other side, a little nervous and embarrassed….. “How cute!” i think and just to be sure to make him give up and answer me, i push my body more closed. Even if i can't see his face, i'm sure his expression will be really cute…..i like to see a man loosing all his strenght and acting like that!

“Please, JD….would you tell me!?” i ask again getting closed to his face.

He looks more nervous….and after had taking a deep breath, he answer in one go “Probably, she in the The Ice House! and now, let me go!”

“oh, i can't….” i whisper at him, whit my lips closed to his left ear “you have to tell me where this place is….or i can't find it….”

He is blushing….at this sight, i can't hold a satisfed smile.

“Soooo, my little friend….where is this place!?” i ask and then i lick his ear, slowly, moving from the lobe to the tip.

“I had tell you to much HB….now, please stop!”

His body is shaking….probably he don't expect i will act like that and honestly i'm surprised too! This was the first time i get so further with a guy and i have to admit it feel good! mmmmmmmhhh…..i'm feeling like a feline predator who had caught his prey and it make me feel alive, ready for everything!
    I stare at his face, where a mix of nervousness and embarrassment are melting togheter making him look really attractive. I smile again, fascinated by his expression, and release his arm.

” i let you go, JD….but you can bet i will find this place! The Ice House….mmmmhmm, sounds like a place where i can cool down this fire who burn inside me….”

Before moving away, i kiss his cheek and slap friendly his ass.

“See you, space cowboy!”

I wink at him and then leave,  the new hunt will begin soon!

Azrielle
    Participant

Sigh; another 12 days to my due date… I speak whistfully while contemplating why the crimelab van is missing from a locked compound. Being one of the most expensive vehicles in the NSPD fleet, it had been fitted with a GPS transponder, so finding it was going to be too easy. Sadly, it seems SSgt Pafe, and Cpl Satoire may have become lost in the beta quadrant after following an ion trail.

Turn right… proceed for the next 2.6 km The husky male voice speaks aloud from the McLaren's Navigation system.

I simply aim the McLaren in the direction specified and find myself en route to the B&G.

“What are you and Tango up to, Martin” I speak to myself as I glide the MCLaren Police Special to a halt nose to nose with the Crimelab Van, parked precariously close to the loading dock with it's doors closed.

Sneaking anywhere is not something I am capable of doing, so I simply waddle my ass into the Delivery Entrance to see the door to one of the walk-ins ajar. Curiously I find Martin personally making a delivery of a different kind to Karen… They both seem to be enjoying each other's company too much to interupt them in mid-collision.

Instead, I simply waddle my butt past the sex scene taking place in the walk-in and waddle myself into a very comphy looking highback chair that simply begs me to park my ass upon it. Akin to a queen at court, I wave my hand to everyone present, and the curious seven little men who are currently gazing upon me with suspiscion.

mrsexlover
    Participant

As i re-enter the bar with Karen after that lovely time we had in the fridge, i see that the chief has made here appearence. I quickly pick-up my phone to call Tango.

“Hey mate the lady is here, where are you at ?”

“I'am very close, do you got the box ?”

“Yes i have it is in the fridge at the back, meet me there”

“See you soon my friend”

I  give Karen a kiss and tell her i will be back soon, and walk behind the bar and thru the kitchen to meet Tango. Together we get the box out the fridge and carry it back to Superintendent Azrielle. Tango gets on his knees in fornt off her and starts to speak.

“Chief i am so sorry that i embarrassed the whole of the NSPD in this place, but i have this made in your honour and i hope you will accept my apology”

Then he gives me a sign and i pull the cover from the box to show the contents

7685978906_ebb2ea9ee5.jpg

Tango looks up with a smile to Chief Az wainting on her response

Azrielle
    Participant

awwww… (I'm truely melting – speachless)

“Your appology is noted, acceptance is pending.” I quip with a tear forming. The hormones take over as I plant a kiss upon both Tango and Martin.

“Cake all around for everyone!” I speak with a slight croak in my throat. The gesture speaks volumes about the two men under my command within the NSPD. I sit back in the tall back chair to gaze upon the edible creation set in front of me.

Brandybee
    Participant

As  I take  Dopey  out the back , I see the Supt of Police waddle in and her boys giving her their surprise cake  “ Aww,”  I give Dopey  a squeeze  “ Arn’t  MrSexlover  & Tango the sweetest of guys doing that for her”  I wave to her in welcome and smile my approval  at the lads before heading  out the back to the play pen.

The place is busy again , couples  are on the dance floor and other places settling their …. urges.  The place is certainly rocking tonight.  Eva is doing her bendy knee dance again, grinning and it seems Lover and Hentai are trying to learn the steps. 

Covems  is no where in sight. The pudding pit looks great and I admire the workmanship.

The strippers will look good doing their routines out here with that,  and the fire lit up … giving them a sexy ambiance to work with.  That or the stage….  mentally picturing the guys naked …dancing …bodies moving seductively…, sexily,…. writhing those hips… teasing … I enjoy the erotic images invading my mind and feel a flush of feminine appreciation  for their efforts  in my imagination. I groan a little as oestrogen levels rise and the familiar tug of desire and want leave me … needing.

I go to the Playpen housing the dwarfs  and gently place Dopey inside and cover them up for the night.  “Time for bed , fellas “

Pachi  is already settled, curled up and snoring slightly which makes me grin … funny how pets resemble their owners.  I cover him for the night too. 

I turn round, no one about at the moment,  the fire burns low and the stars shine brightly in the sky…  breathing  in deep, I enjoy the moment … then …  spot JD asleep on the cushioned bench, his Stetson covering his eyes… 

I study his physique,  the shirt pulled tight over his muscular chest, the slim waist, his jeans hugging his hips, his chiselled lower face poking out under his hat, the cleft dimple in his chin, the growth beard…  a very very attractive man… and …. is that… an interested … bulge?

His voice suddenly startles my  naughty thoughts…. “  Well Brandy .. are you just going to stand there gawking… I know you want me …. “  He says from under his hat. His voice is so damn sexy too.

I grin at him, he must be able to peak from under that hat..  “ Be a sin, not to take advantage of you down there …. “  I murmer huskily
    “ It would indeed”  He agrees …..

jayc
    Participant

I spot the chief of police having a little cake party with her officers. reaching behind the bar i get a wrapped box , a gift from the bar to the chief. walking to the table i hand it to AZ, she opens the gift to find a small baby shirt and wool cap with the bar logo on them and a  infant car seat/carryall………. hope its fits in your MC laren i smile at her, was planning on dropping this off but you saved me a trip. dinner and drinks for your party is on me tonite  so enjoy yourselves, giving AZ a hug i return to work only to find the office still occupied. we need another private room i sigh. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

After had rescue my sketch book, i sit in my usual table. It takes days to find out the perfect one from where i can watch all the bar, the bull area and the stage but at least this table is perfect for my purpouse!

In my mind, the face of every costumer of the B & G is well impressed, now i have to find out the one who will suit better at Brandy's request. The pencil start running on the white paper, giving form on a face….eyes, nose, lips….the work is half done, but i'm not satisfed, something is missing, i can't feel something coming out from this picture, no real expression on it….

I rip away the page, starting the sketch from zero: new eyes, new lips….no, it's flat, it don't have a “soul”, something who can make me declair “Yes, this is how cow boys are in the Achat Bar & Grill!”. I rip the page again….one, two, three time….i can't really find one who satisfed me. Trying to focused my mind to remember other faces, i'll start to play whit the pencil making it turn between my finger….damn, if only i'm able to remember the face of the guy i had meet here few days ago! He will be perfect, but my memory is confused and his face a little blurred for the effect of the ale i had drunk that night!

It's really frustrating, for an artist, when you have a clear idea in your mind but you can't complete it for a detail and this project is important, cause i know how Brandy care of the B & G….i don't wanna realize something not good! Sadly, i look at the blank paper in front of me when i recognize a voice in the bar and an image immidiatly jump in my mind, something i had removed till now: Bear tied up in the pool room! I lean back on my chair covering my eyes with my left hand, smiling at this lost episode!

“Yes, why not!? he is perfect….the perfect example of a cow boy! How can i had forget of him!?” i say to my self laughing.

My hand move by her self, drawing the face of Bear, but when it's done, it won't stop….in the lower part of the page, a little small, i'll start to impress on the paper the image i have in my mind, adding all the detail i can remember. Only when i had complete it, i'm able to recognize what i have done.

“The hell i had draw!?” i ask my self, surprised and a little embarrassed.

“Maybe i have to ask it to you, don't you think so!?”

A male voice over my shoulder….a voice i know really well! I turn to him slowly, agitated and whit my heart beating faster. It's him, Bear, looking at the pic i have on the table….his expression is a bit upset and he is looking at me in silence, waiting an answer.

“Sorry….” i say, turning away my face from his sight “I was working on the B & G poster for Brandy when i had think you will be perfect for it….and, dunno why, i had drew the image of you tied up i have in my mind….”

I feel like an idiot….my face is blushing and i can't look him in his eyes….

“Sorry again….take it and burn it, if you want….” i say, handing him the paper….

Bear
    Participant

Eyes the Azrielle and remembers a small paskcage I had saved for her behind the bar. Head over… mouth watering as I look at the cake.

“A little something  from the Bear for the little one…” I comment before handing the package over.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.