Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Azrielle
    Participant

“Awwww, thx Jayc.” I answer. The gifts are slightly overwhelming.

It looks like the start of a rather impromptu baby shower.

“Bear! It's adorable! …Just like you are!” I speak before planting a big huge kiss upon his cheek.

“Jayc… Bear… Have some cake.” I offer, before absent-mindedly rubbing my tummy… only to have a tiny foot appear.

TightFit74
    Participant

I see the little cake party happening at one of the tables, the superintendant with a tear in her eyes, her arms wrapped around her VERY round stomach. I smile and head for the corner, picking up my semi-acoustic guitar. I wait for the band to end their song, then get on stage and ask for attention.

“Super, since you’re coming close to the expected date, and since the genral consensus is that you will have a girl, ánd because babies thrive on music, even in the stomach, I’d like to play a song for you and her, .. or him..
    It was written by John Mayer, called 'Daughters'  and it goes a little like this..”

I strum once, then my fingers find the chords and in a slow rhythm as I start playing, my voice quickly finding the right key.

“I know a girl,
    She puts the color inside of my world
    But she's just like a maze
    Where all of the walls all continually change

And I've done all I can
    To stand on her steps with my heart in my hands
    Now I'm starting to see
    Maybe it's got nothing to do with me

Fathers, be good to your daughters
    Daughters will love like you do
    Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
    So mothers, be good to your daughters too

Oh, you see that skin?
    It's the same she's been standing in
    Since the day she saw him walking away
    Now she's left, cleaning up the mess he made

Boys, you can break
    You'll find out how much they can take
    Boys will be strong and boys soldier on
    But boys would be gone without warmth from
    A woman's good, good heart

On behalf of every man
    Looking out for every girl
    You are the god and the weight of her world

“Though I doubt your child will be short of love..  Congrats and good luck”

james_dean
    Participant

After assisting with the pit construction, I had to get out of the bar for a minute to get that irritating “Hi Ho” song out of my head.  I find a comfy cushioned bench by the roaring fire pit.  I sit straddling the  end and lay back, tilting my hat to cover my eyes and face from the heat and glow of the fire.
    She made no noise while walking out of the bar, but I could sense her presence.  I could feel her scanning my body with her eyes. 

“Well Brandy .. are you just going to stand there gawking… I know you want me …. “ I said coyly. 

“Be a sin, not to take advantage of you down there …. ” she replied.

I could feel her smile and that twinkle in her eye when she has her mind set on something.  Fortunately for me, her mind was in the same place mine was.  She walked over to the bench I was laying on, and slung her leg over mine, positioning herself over my shins.  The light from the fire reflected from my belt buckle on to her chest.  She tilted the brim of my hat with her index finger.  As my eyes adjusted to the sudden light from the fire, she came into focus.  This is what dreams are made of, I think to myself…

Bear
    Participant

I back away from the baby shower, far too tempted to lean down and lick the icing off the breasts of the cake then head off back to the bar to find that drink I had long promised myself. I catch a glimpse of Brandy's glance to me as she carries the dwarves away… a rather disapproving look in her eyes  of her perception of my bullying her staff in the madness. I glance around the room,… a lot of folks here tonight… expectations of the male strippers coming up must be causing the crowd to swell abit.

I catch sight of HB off by herself,… curiously aloof and focused on her sketch pad. I can't resisit my own curiosity, once again detouring from the bar to wander behind he and take a peek at her project.  My eyes wander over the AB&G  logo…. the sketched layout  roughed in… but the cowboy she works on,  drawn with detail. Curious,… my eyes focus on it and I recognize my form there,  elaborately detailed. Her mind seems focused on it, then to stop,… a recognition of her own thoughts which she responds with flustered.  I grin,… Realizing she had seen me days before naked  and bound, the subject of  failed test of wills

Perhaps this little cutie has a little more on her mind then just a cowpoke.

I respond to her shocked recognition of thoughts,….

I step closer behind her, leaning down whispering..

“Word is you have been seeking the dungeon.”

I see her shudder, nodding slowly.  Her reply a bit trembling  in confirmation.

“I thought to give Miss Brandy a gift,… something special to celebrate this place. I thought….adding something to  this would be…””

“Perhaps I can help,… give you a brief tour.”

Her eyes lit up with excitement… “Would you?… for me?”

“Gather your things.” I reply rising slow.

HB scrambles quickly to her feet… gathering her items… I can sense a rush of excitement in her, as I take her hand and lead her to the pool room off now the icehouse.

bluedenim
    Participant

I shakily stumble back towards the Pool room, as I open the secret door behind the cue-rack, I almost fall into Bear and Hentaiboy… Bear looks smug, HB looks like an excited child… I lay my hand on Bear's arm.. “where are you taking her?” Bear looks straight at me, his steely blue eyes piercing & chilling “little blu, you & me have an appointment… you make sure you're there!”
    I might lbe dishevelled and disoriented after what I've been doing, but I'm almost as tall as him and I shake my long red hair and give Bear one of my hot glares.  “HB is a sweetie, she's not like us, you be kind to her!”
    He laughs and throws his head back “Oh Blu… you are so easy to tease.. HB is fine with me, I promise. I'm just showing her around.”
    I blush, but my glare remains ” I'm ready for your mysterious ceremony Bear, but anyone upsets HB they will see a different side of me!”

I turn away and trot to the changing room and lock the door. Time to become Bluedenim again and meet the patrons.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Bear hold my hand gently, but firm, as he lead me in the pool room where i can finally see the hidden passage for the dungeon and where we encouter Blue coming out of it. They exchange few words about an appointment, but this is not a surprise, the thing that intrigues me are the words of Blue “HB is a sweetie, she's not like us, you be kind to her!”….
    I'm flattered but at the same time, i do not understand what she meant at all and walking in this dimly lit tunnel, i can feel chills running on my back….maybe she had some idea Baer can have in his mind and i, in this moment, i really can 't imagine….

I hold tight Bear hand, a little worried, and he had notice it, cause he turn to me and gentle smile, without saying any words. That gesture, so simple, calms me….i had never spent so many time with him before, just some short talk, but i have the impression he is a man who i can trust! I smile back at him sweetly, a bit surprised by the situation and about how easy he was able to catch my trust at the first time, something no one was able to do before!

A strange warmth grows in my chest staring at his well sculpted back, when we finally came out of the tunnel.

“Here we are, this is the dungeon or, how we call it, The Ice House!” he say, like a perfect cicerone. I give a look around us, speechless.

“Strange” i think “even if i don't ever seen this place before, it have something familiar….” i look again….something emerges slowly in my memory and i recognize this place: the old warehouse where i had play lot of times when i was a child! I smile at those memories so far and nice …. and know that now is no longer abandoned, make me happy! it was a place really important for me ….

“This way, HB….” he tell and gently lead me inside the dungeon

Brandybee
    Participant

Sitting  astride  JD’s  shins, I tilt his hat up and see him squint a little as his beautiful eyes adjust to the light of the fire.  I see the male interest there and smile at him.  My own desire answering his. Tights melodic voice singing in the baby shower floats on the wind, outside to us…

I lower my head to his and kiss his lips, brushing lightly at first, then gently sucking on his lower lip before teasing his lips open and  slowly  invading his mouth . My fingers creep up his chest and open a button, one by one, slowly , starting at the top and working my way down until I reach his belt.

Little tugs pulls his shirt out of his trousers and soon I place my hands in the centre of his pectorial muscles and using a sweeping action outwards, push the shirt open. I brush his nipples and reveal his hard toned torso to my gaze.

I stare and gently scratch his torso, enjoying him.  He groans a little, as I tease and circle his nipples, bending to suck them gently erect.  I sit back a moment to study him, taking my fill of the glorious sight.

I kiss his chest  and trail my tongue to his ear, nibbling his lobe and then whisper what I am going to do to him. He smiles at my naughty words and I feel his interest as he groans and circles his hips slightly,  turned on by erotic images invading his mind of  me brushing his lips with my labia. Scenting him with my liquid heat,  brushing his lips, to glisten and taste.

“Can you see me sitting on you, “ My whispers continue.  “ writhing, with my hands fondling my body as I rub into you…  groaning as I feel and knead.. head thrown back, hair tumbling down my back… lost in the wonder of your tongue.. lost in my greedy need … “

I slowly rise, building his anticipation and remove my panties from under my cheer leaders skirt under his watchful eyes. He licks his lips a little, as I push him back on the cushion and position my knees either side his head, allowing him a close up view of my trimed, wet  feminine centre.  I still, teasing him, letting  my scent tantalise his nostrils before lowering and mirroring my promised words.

My labia brushes his lips and I grind and circle, lowering  as I go till I feel his nose begin to hook into my hood,  parting it a little to tease my bud. My hands explore my own body and eventually settle  fondling my breasts. Squeezing , Kneading and circling on JD’s face.  I groan as my greedy need takes over, feeling his tongue licking and lapping at my pussy, parting my folds and tongue fucking me erotically.  My desire & need builds and I let it, uncontrolled & passionate.

JD senses I am close to fulfilment and he teases  more fervently with his amazing tongue.

But then stops ..  much to my annoyance … until I feel him push me back.. his intention clear as he unzips his jeans and takes out his impressive length,  very erect and throbbing. Precum  reflects on his knob in the firelight.  He spreads my legs.

My breath catches as I see him. He teases my clit and entrance with his helmet and bends forward to my ear, “ My turn to whisper  naughty thoughts” he tells me driving me to distraction by his wicked words.

As he rubs my clit with his knob, my need builds and suddenly explodes,  earth shattering spasms envelope my body and my orgasm crashes . JD plunges into my depths , invading my body and feels the ripples  descend along his shaft. His wet finger replacing the teasing of my clit, circling and demanding my utter surrender.   And then, answering his own need,  he fucks me with unrestrained vigour,  groping my breasts underneath my top…..

james_dean
    Participant

I feel her warm inner thighs brushing against my cheeks as she lowers her womanhood to my face. Her legs are trembling, either from the cool night air, or the heat of my breath on her trimmed auburn pubic mound. My tongue traces each delicate fold of her flower as she grinds her hips into my face. 

I can feel her body start to convulse as something is building deep inside her.  My tongue working its magic on her swollen labia and button.  Just when I think she is about to go over the edge and release her full wanton lust upon me, I stop. 

I raise her hips up and lift her from my now wet face.  The mix of her juices and my saliva still on my lips.  I grasp my belt buckle, releasing it and the button to my Wranglers.  My rock hard member aches to be massaged by every inch of her being.  I move her down my body, so the head of my manhood is teasing her lips. She gyrates her hips back and forth, gently lubing the tip, as my precum mixes with her sweet nectar. 

I quickly pull her hips down and I fill her quickly.  She lets out a little gasp and her eyes roll to the back of her head as she arches her back.  My hands run up her body until they find their target hidden under her cheerleader top.  I gently rub her pebble hard nipples between my thumb and index finger. 

She raises and lowers her body up and down my hard cock as I tease her firm breasts.  She grabs one side of my unbuttoned shirt, clenching it in her fist.  With her other hand, she raises her hat from her head and holds it in the air as if she is riding her own style of  mechanical bull.  “Hold on tight, because it is going to be longer than any other 8 second ride” I tease.  “Save a horse, ride a cowboy” she responds with a quirky smile on her face. 

I can feel our tempo increasing as she begins to buck a bit more wildly on her bull.  I grab the round perfect globes of her ass and hold her steady as I raise and lower my hips with abandonment.  She moans as her climax is upon her. “Take me over the edge” she says, “do it now!” 

With those words, I push into her faster and deeper.  In a fury of thrusts, she washes my shaft with her sweet girl cum.  “Cum baby, cum in me” she demands. I explode in her womb as each muscle of her inner being massages every drop from my shaft.  Brandy collapses on top of me, my spent member slipping from her passage.  With a soft kiss and a gentle look in her eyes she whispers.  “We should get back to the baby shower before they come looking for us.”  I agree with her as she starts her dismount. 

She puts on her panties as I am pulling up my jeans.  We give each other a quick glance to make sure we are all put back together.  Brandy gives me a quick peck on the cheek and I follow her back into the bar.  “I found JD!” she announces as we both join the baby shower in full swing…

james_dean
    Participant

The baby shower winds down and Bear is standing beside me at the bull.

“Dude, what are you going to do for your strip?” Bear asks.   “STRIP?? What strip?” I exclaim with a slightly puzzled look.  “You're on the list for the strip tease.” he replies.  I rush to the sign up sheet.  “That's not my writing” I mumbled to myself.  “Only one person who would have so politely signed me up for that” I smirk.

“BRANDY” Bear and I say in stereo.  “I guess I need to be on my A game then.”  Bear and I fist bump and I head to my truck.  Surely there is something in here I could use.

Chaps… check..
    Spurs… check.
    Rope..  could come in handy… 

Those are all just props anyway.  Would the women even care at that point?  If I know them..  not in the slightest bit. As I head to the men's room to freshen up, I stop by the stage where Tight is tuning his guitar and ask him if he has seen that list…

christinak
    Participant

As the patrons of the AChat Bar & Grill enjoyed themselves, no one had any idea that outside a team of 4 black horses approached the front door drawing a black coach behind them.  The windows of the coach shrouded by dark velvet curtains.  The coachman shrouded in black robes hissed at his team and pulled back on the reins slowing the horses to a stop in front of the door.  A footman also shrouded from view opened the carriage door.  Two more figures appeared from within the dark carriage and approached the door, these not shrouded in black, but rather the darkest blood red.

The heavy wooden door of the bar suddenly appeared to have opened on its own and the two figures entered one after the other.  The patrons of the bar immediately noticed the hooded figures and turned their gaze to them.  The bar began to go quiet as the pair split.  One figure gliding to the center of the large room, the other headed to the bar. 

The now solitary figure stood silent in front of a central wooden pillar in the center of the bar.  It then produced a roll of parchment and held it to the pillar with one large rusty nail.  A second hand then raised above its head holding a large iron hammer and gave the nail two heavy dead strikes.  A second nail was produced and held at the bottom of the parchment.  The hammer struck again further impaling the document to the pillar.  The figure’s task now complete, it headed back toward the door and the coach beyond.

The second figure, during this time, had been at the bar depositing three small wooden boxes, each stained almost black, and each inscribed with a name on the top of each.  ADERA, AZRIELLE, and BRANDY.  After the figure had deposited the boxes it too retreated and made its exit.  The door closed behind them.

Some of the patrons gathered around the pillar and noted the writing upon it:

Neighbor's toil near ended
    Your presence will be requested
    Time now grows short
    Be sure your souls are rested
    CBJ

Others had made note of the boxes and were looking for their intended recipients.  Brandy happened to be behind the bar.  She picked up her box and opened it.  Inside was an antique brass key, and a note.  She stood reading the note for a while before a voice came from behind the people watching her, “Well???”  The voice inquired.

“It’s an invitation,”  she began to respond.  “Me, Azrielle, and Adera, have been invited to be members of The Ice House.”  She stood looking at the note, and just as it appeared the patrons of the AB&G were about to lose interest, she continued. “Aaaaaand, it says they are going to have a party in the next few days.  Invitations for everyone will arrive soon.  Signed CBJ.  Who’s CBJ?”  She asked, not expecting a response, but looked at the blank faces in the bar anyway. 

Just then the door burst open again.  This time 5 blood red robed figures entered each carrying a large box full of smaller boxes.  The figures distributed the boxes among all the patrons of the bar.  Making sure each person got one box.  The boxes were about six inches cubed and were wrapped in black and red cellophane.  Once they had completed their task, they made their way back to the door.  This time the people in the now silent bar were able to hear the carriage and horses rumble into the distance.

Then one brave soul, no one can say who exactly, began to rustle the cellophane and everyone else followed behind.  Upon opening the box an invitation was found.  It was printed on silver paper backed by black paper and black writing on it.    The invitation read:

You are cordially invited to attend an open house
    Join us at
    The Ice House
    For one night only
    Our Home is your home
    The entrance is on the side of the building behind the bar
    One of our agents will be back to guide you when the time comes
    We will have hors d’oeuvres
    Games and prizes
    And a mystery glory hole
    A bar will be provided by the AB&G but drunkenness will not be permitted
    There will be surprises throughout the evening
    Including a collaring ceremony
    No BDSM experience or participation will be required
    If you don’t wish to be seen
    Just wear your mask
    Come to the dark side
    We have cookies!
    CBJ

Also inside the boxes were brightly colored party masks.  Each one unique and covered in feathers, beads, and glitter.  Also in the boxes were miniature leather whips, a pair of thumb cuffs, and a chocolate chip cookie that was still warm, wrapped in cling wrap.

About that time the now almost silent bar began to erupt back into chatter and music.  The patrons had gone back to their drinks, but all of them now talking amongst themselves about what was to come, and who CBJ was.

Brandybee
    Participant

Still breathless & flushed from my encounter with JD.  I  make my way to  Azrielle and  give her a hug & kiss of congratulations for the upcoming birth.  She is surrounded by gifts and I see Jayc has already given her the presents from the bar including a baby grow with the AB&G bar motif including a cute little matching bonnet. I have some of the delicious cake on offer too , mmm , mouth wateringly good.

I had two of those made specially and I  give the other one to Tangojane . She smiles her thanks and delight.  ” I wouldn't forget you either” I grin back, hugging her too and kissing her cheek.

Joining  Stone & Jayc behind the bar,  I begin serving the drinks … we have a bottle of Mandate newly ordered & I see Adera at the Bar waiting to be served.  “Your special has come in”, I tell her , opening the bottle . It has a milky appearance as I pour her a glass, ” First drink is free, house rules” I smile.  ” Enjoy …  let me know whats in it .. and I may have a glass myself ”   She smiles and raises the glass in a thank you toast before tossing some back. 

I turn to Jayc  ” You got your strip routine worked out yet?  It is tomorrow you know..”  He chuckles and replies ”  Oh yes, I've been practicing in the mirror & bedroom … Stone cant keep her hands off me “

Stone  quips back ”  True, but you just love the attention”

Jayc grins deliberately eyeing her up and down ”   I'm a red blooded male,  you want it … you get it baby “

I roll my eyes  ” Oh PPPLLLease, you two … hey has anyone seen Hentai lately? “

Jayc  replied,  ” Think shes playing pool with Bear. I saw both of them going that way”

Stone, Adera & I look at each other,  all of us had received a veiled payback promise from Bear…  we just had to make sure we stayed out of his way, more crowds the better . We were safe , for the moment at least ….

I see JD & Tight talking by the stage and they look over at me…  ” mmm,  think they just found out they are on the striptease list”  I grin at them and raise my eyebrows and my glass in a good luck salute.  I know they will put on a great show …  with their fabulous bodies, be a sin to be omitted and decline the ladies such an eye fest.

The Bar & Grill is in full swing when suddenly the door opens & two hooded figures enter in silence and appear to be intent on a mission. As the unusual guests enter … silence falls on the room.  Hushed now and all eyes on them, one hammers an important notice on the wooden pillar for all to see. The other figure approaches me by the bar and places three boxes on the counter with the names ADERA,  AZRIELLE and BRANDY. he then leaves too.

Slowly the hushed silence begins to be broken, as people gather to read the notice and see the named boxes.   Adera picks hers up and I pass Azrielles to her.

I open the box,  excited by the mystery of it all and the grand unique way of deliverence.  A brass key is inside and a beautiful invitation to become a member of the Ice House. My breath catches. This is a deep honour indeed. To be invited in this way must have taken deep discussion and decision making for I do not know all their ways and am not a Domme or a Submissive.  The invitation was not given lightly.  I smile, thinking of my friend Christi. she must have nominated me for such an honour.

A voice breaks into my thoughts asking about the content, I read out the invitation and the patrons in the know recognise the honour bestowed on the three recipients too.   
    Also inside is a note informing us of a party there and all are invited. A cheer breaks out at the news & excited chatter.

Suddenly it is broken again as more black robed figures enter and distribute more boxes  to the patrons of the AB&G in the silence, before leaving as mysteriously as they came. 

Inside the boxes, masks and cordial invites ….   the place erupts in excitement, and after awhile the Country Boys resume their music.

I call Tango over.  ” Give this to Christi immediately will you. ”  I get an official AB&G compliment slip and my fountain pen and write..

” It is with the greatest of honour I have received your invite and I write in acceptance of becoming a member of the Ice House. Thank you indeed for thinking of me.  Brandybee. “

I place the note in an envelope and give it to Tango with a bottle of her favourite whiskey,  a box of Stone's homemade scones & English Tea.

I give Tango a scone too in thanks for despatching  the note and gifts to Christi promptly telling him, theres also a drink for him behind the bar on his return.

Adera
    Participant

Christy had given me an unofficial invite a few days earlier telling me I could call a number and the dungeon room she let me have would be decorated to my taste.

So I had called them and told them I wanted it too look like a ornate brothel room with lots of burgundy and gold, dim lighting, a stripper pole, a huge bed, mirrors and of course… lots of tools and accessible hooks and rings for bondage. I also told them that I wanted sexy and slow sax music with breathy songs playing in the background.

It's to be a room that pulls and lures people into shady things, darkness and wickedness by tugging at their primal desires and passions so that the experiences in it will be deeply rooted in their memories. I wanted it to be something like what the mythological Lilin would use to lure men.

Oh yes, I'm not going to holding back at all.

A satisfied smile spread across my lips as the man on the other end told me, with enthusiasm that it would be arranged.

Now though, I've to prepare myself for a visit to The Ice House and I have to rummage around in my closet quite a bit before I've managed to put together an outfit that I'm satisfied with.

I do feel very kinky today, partly because of the outfit I've decided on and what I'm heading into so without much reason I decide to don a butt plug before dressing myself.

Since I'm going with latex I powder myself before pulling on my black latex thong and tucking myself into it so I'm flat. Then I squeeze myself into an really tight red latex dress with suspenders, it can barely cover butt when I standing. I then pull on my black back laced latex stockings, pulls on the laces, ties it and then I attach them to the suspenders of my dress.

Heading into the bathroom I start to apply my make up in front of the mirror. I go for a really sultry and dramatic bedroom look with shining red lips that melts people with every blink, though I also add a little bit of danger to my eyes as well. Then I take out the perfume I especially ordered for this occasion, taking a sniff of it I feel my mind reeling and I can't help but feel my body tingling with desire… gosh, this stuff must have lots of pheromones in it or something… so I of course put a liberal amount of it on me.

When I'm done I look at myself satisfied and fuzzes some over my blond locks.

I slip on my 5 inch red stilettos and my gloves which doesn't cover my fingers so my red taloned fingers are free before I take a long criticizing look at myself in a mirror “Baaad bad girl” I say to myself with a giggle.

Grabbing my red latex handbag I then walk to a window to see if my cab is here yet… and it is, I hope I didn't make him wait for too long. I hurry some down the stairs and giving the driver quite the view of my thong as I climb into the car. The cab driver is so surprised by me that as I entered his car he even turns around and stares at me openly.

The quick walk down to the cab and now his open stare does frustrate me even more than before and I can feel my nipples hard against my dress and my dick straining against my thong. The butt plug doesn't really help keeping me cool either.

“The AChat Bar & Grill please” I say.

“… oh… right… yes mam” and he reluctantly turns away and starts driving but looks more at me in the rear view mirror than at the road.

I don't know what makes me do it, probably a combination of things but I decide that, heck, I am going to relieve my lust in front of him and I start to massage a breast and let the other hand travel down between my legs as I look back at him in the rear view mirror with eyes burning of lust.

It's a good thing there isn't much traffic since the cab crosses over to the other lane more than one time as the driver stares at me.

I pull my latex thong to the side and with a little struggle I free my dick, and it quickly grows rock hard making the cab driver almost run off the road in surprise. Funny enough… he stares even more intently at me now, not a sign of revulsion.

I wrap a hand around my dick as I gently stroke it, rolls my hips to make the butt plug rub against my prostate, my other hand teasing my nipples, I look at him through my eyelashes and moan exaggeratedly while I pleasure myself. He's breathing heavy from looking at me and the cabs speed has dropped to a crawl as he looks at me so intently.

It doesn't take long before I cum uncontrollably, moaning loudly as it jets out in spurts. When I come to my senses again I look at him with a satisfied smile and licks the cum from my fingers and also scoops up the residue that got on my dress. I have to struggle some to tuck myself back into my tight latex thong but I manage it.

Now I don't really know how but just a moment after we're at the AChat Bar & Grill, the cab driver breathing very heavy. I lean in behind him, glances down at the raging hard on in his pants. He seems almost paralysed from my sudden closeness. I reach down and let my nails slide across the fabric over his cock, opens his pants and then slides my hand down into them, grabbing his cock gently.

“Now” I whisper breathily in his ear “either I pay for the trip…” grabbing the base of his cock hard “denying you or… I can help you out”.

He answers quite desperately “The… ride is on me… mam… oh fuck… make me cum… please!”.

And I do… without much trouble as he's on the brink already, I have to lick some cum from my hand again though… not that I mind that.

I step out of the cab into the fresh air, pulls out a pocket mirror to check so that my make up is okay. Then I walk to the entrance with a teasing wiggle to my hips and I know the cab driver is staring after me.

I step into the bar and it's full of activity as always, I wonder if Christy's official invite is here somewhere, maybe I have to ask Brandy. So I head for the bar, smiling and giving the people I pass by seductive looks.

At the bar I order the drink “Man date” and sips from it suggestively… drawing some glances.

Brandy comes over for a little talk and then Christy's invitation appears.

When it's done I follow Brandy's lead and opens my box, also finding a brass key inside mine and a little note about the hidden passage in the pool room.

Brandybee
    Participant

The bar is quiet now as we clean up and get the place read for the Ladies Night Striptease… hopefully it will go well and the strippers will excite & tease the ladies…

I look at my gift box, still overawed at the kind and unexpected invitation of membership to the IceHouse.  While its quiet, time to check out the key and which door it may fit.

I shout over to Jayc, JD & Stone that I'll be gone for half hour or so and make my way to the back Pool room….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Back to the Bar & Grill….

While everyone is focused on Azrielle and the mysterious boxes, i start to arrange the lights: they must illuminate the entire stage if i want to do some good photos! Plus, i have to hurry, cause the contest begin in an hour!

I work hard and after 30 minutes, the lights are ready. I head to the bar to get something fresh to revive my dry throat and to performing the final checks on camera.

battery………..check and charge
    memory stick…..check
    flash……………check

ok, all work well! Last thing to try, the zoom: i turn on the camera and look around. I focus a few patrons in the opposite side of the bar, take a few shots and control them on the monitor: excellent! The result is better than what i expected!

I put the camera on the counter and when i look up i find Brandy in front of me.

“Finally i had find you, Brandy! I had a little project to discuss whit you about the B & G poster …. ” she observes me vaguely listening to my words, perhaps a little taken by the approach of the challenge “I thought to invite the girls to invent their own cowgirl look, in a kind of beauty contest. How about that!?”

Lover
    Participant

I enter the bar and look around. Well.. most work is done for today.
    I check the mic and the sounds, start the music….

Brandy, HB… meeting at the bar. Let's check if everything is prepared. We wanna have a great show tonight!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.