Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Dutchslut19
    Participant

Coming back from my vacation, i find the time to visit the bar and gril i heared so much about.

Seems it is the right evening to check this place out, lost of friends here, and a strip act bye the boys, i get the last part of my martin's act, followed by some others i don't know yet. But i see Tango getting drunk with all that beer and those shots, I walk up to him.

“hey my love seems i can't even leave you alone for some time without you getting in trouble, maybe you must take a example on Martin, he dit got a demotion by chief azrielle, and i don't see him getting drunk all time. Why are you not taking care of Jane. Or do i have to wake Miss Abby for you ?”

By the mentioning of the name Miss Abby, he first looks hopefull up, but as he see my face, his eyes go straight down.

“yes i have been  a badboy, maybe it is time i got a visit from Miss Abby, would you take care of it, i love to see her”

“of course i  arange a visit from Miss Abby for you my love, you just tell me where you want to meet her , maybe you know a place, and i will make shure she pays you a visit”

“I have to check somethings first, but i  will let you know” he reply's

“ok you tell me when you have things sorted out, i will be on that table with Jane and Karen”

james_dean
    Participant

As I stand in front of Brandy, Bear is groping her body, running his hands up and down her chest and stomach.  I see that look in Brandy's eyes.  I've seen it before and I know what she wants.  I give a wink to Bear as I believe he knows my intentions.

I kneel down and run my index finger up her bare leg, starting from the top of her boot.  I know how ticklish she is so I try to avoid those spots.  Now is not the time for laughter.  I also know of all her erotic spots, those spots that seem to make her blush and feel warm inside.  Up to the back of her knee, lightly touching that sensual spot.  I linger there for a moment and look up at her.

She is glaring down at me, anticipating the torture that I am about to put her through.  But.. she has no idea.  I continue my trek up her leg..  gently kneading and caressing her delicate skin. to her inner thigh.  I can feel her warmth as I get closer to that spot… that spot that eagerly waits for attention.  Her sweet aroma fills my lungs as I gently move her dukes and  panties to the side.  She's become moist to Bear and my touches.  That's a good thing, I think to myself.

I reach back to my rope.. gently tying her hands together.  From my back pocket, I pull out an egg..  not just any ordinary egg.  This one is plastic and mechanical.  I gently rub it between her lips.. wetting it with her nectar.  With a gentle push, it slips inside and out of sight.  I pull back her panties and shorts to their original position.  I hear Brandy moan with delight as she accommodates it rather easily.

I reach into my shirt pocket and pull out a slim remote control.  I push it in the “on” position.  Brandy's eyes light up as if something became alive inside her.  I hand the remote to Bear and say. “She's all yours!” with a smile and a wink.

Bear
    Participant

I can only match JD’s wicked grin with one of my own…

“Perfect,,, thank you…”

Brandy is jerking in my arms… her body jettisoning to the heights, shaking as whimpers and  delighted cries  betray her condition to those nearby. Their eyes drift to her… squirming and writhing on my lap.

The feel of her against me does nothing to lessen my own condition. Her luscious body dancing against my hard cock merely feeds that lust. I hold back though… this is not the time..

Sliding my hand to her breast,.. Kneading it slow and letting my fingers tease those hard points is enough.

I hold her close…whispering…

“This is your want… to feel me…. Feel me feed you and push you to that height… until the peak seems no more and you float on the edge…and you just can’t help it… “

Pausing as my fingers roll her nipple tugging on it  as the other hand  sinks between her legs and pushes down on the pubic mound…firming it’s contact with the buried vibrating  egg.

“You can’t help it….you want to cum in my arms…”

It’s like a trigger… those words… she shakes and tenses, arching back against me… grinding her butt hard on my shaft as the orgasm takes her… shatters her…  convulsing against me in the hard wave… timeless perfect.

Her eyes closed as she gasps under the assault of aftershock… trembles.. squirms against me…gasping… shaking uncontrollable.

I have to close my eyes,… fight my own lust off in the moment… just let it rest and hold her there, .as those around us gawk at her display. I lean down… kiss her shoulder and drag my teeth against her skin.. Waiting until the waves finish rippling thru her and she hangs limp in my arms.

“Someday….we both will find that want met…..just not now.”

I slip from under her and ease her back into her  chair,  leaning her wrecked body across the table to rest. Tucking the control of the egg still vibrating into her hand. I look down on her disheveled appearance grinning. Pausing, I lean down and shift her hat to the side….

“Nice hat by the way.”

then pull away making mental note  while  weaving through  the tables to return backstage.

4 down… one to go.

bluedenim
    Participant

Bear has finished his act and after I finished laughing, I gave him a standing ovation, especially when he finally got Brandy where he'd planned to get her…. four down, one to go…… If only they knew……
    I give Hentaiboy a big hug, Bear was true to his honor and HB came out of the Ice House glad that she'd gone in, I should never have doubted him.
    I look around … everyone is busy getting either drunk or laid…. or both.. Miss Christy and Janine have been gone a long time.. I'm lost here, when I'm not singing i'm out of place.
    I wave a goodbye to no-one in particular and slink off to the pool room, no-one will even notice I'm not there except the boys and they're long gone.

Covems
    Participant

During a lull in the action… I walk up to the microphone and give it a few taps… “Is this thing on?”

“It's tough to find…  For love or money…  A joke that's clean…  And also funny.           How do you circumcise a whale?                              Use Four skin divers.”            “The ideal man is like a beluga whale.     He has a four-foot tongue and can breathe out of a hole in the top of his head.   Thank you… I'll be here all week.”     

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ooookey……now, the show of Bear was more different from how everyone was expecting: the involvement of JD and Brandy, with an ending really overwhelming! All the ladies are staring at Brandy with not so well hidden sight of deep envy and i have to admit i am too, a little! But it's not the time for fun now, it's time for work!

When finally Bear leave for the backstage i run to catch the microphone before Lover can went out and declare the performance closed.

“Well well well…….ladies, seems the night is turned daaamn wild! but you know……there is allways the chance to make it go hottest!”

I see Lover's head peeping out from behind the curtain, making me a sign to leave the microphone. I ignore him, turning to the crowd.

“As i was saying…..great performance, but we miss one! He is one of  the pillar of the B & G and he don't need any words to be introduced to you!”

I turn again to Lover, clearly upset for my lecture, then i turn back “He is here, over the curtain, aaand he is not ready for this..” grinning and looking at the curtain again for a second “…anyway, i know all you want to se his performance!”

A long break, turning to the guy who is taking care of the curtain and giving ihim the sign to open it  “He issss……LOVERRRRRRRRR!”

The curtain open and one light pointed on him, while the crowd begin chanting his name.

LOVER                              LOVER                              LOVER                              LOVER

LOVER                                LOVER                            LOVER

“Come on, my friend, don't be afraid!” i move closer to him and push him on the front part of the stage. Chant get loud and noisy.

“Sooo, my friend…….seems like everyone want to see your performance! Let's do it!”

tangoJane
    Participant

The crowd cheer as Bears music stops but his not back on the stage

His getting his pay back on Brandy  Myself ,Karen and Mona back from her vacation all watch as Brandy losses all control
    We watch and wen Bear is finished with her he gives her her pink hat back and disappears back stage. I tape karen on he shoulder and we head over to the guys putting my arm around tango and whisper in his ear “great show my love” kiss his ear as i whisper in it.sliding my hand down over his chest still with oil on my hand from him and bear letting my hand run down lower he pushes he chair back for me swinging my led over and sit down on his lap grind my hips round down on to him feeling him grow under me. I slide my hand down and undo his belt and fly reaching inside and easy his growing cock out in and roll it in my fingers harder it gets leaning forward i kiss him lift my self up pull my panties to one side and slide my self down onto his rock hard cock
    As it hits the soft inner walls of my hot sex i hear  HB up on stage then hear the girls start LOVER    LOVER      LOVER      and the spot light lights him up rolling my hips taking tango in deeper turning my body so i can see the stage as the music starts i grind and roll my hips to its beat

Feeling Tango twitch under me i know he wasn't in control and was going to explode deep in my sex very soon i stop and just hold him inside turn and whisper “not yet my love”. i Hear him take a deep breath and his body relaxes but his cock stays as hard as a rock . “Good man” i whisper again

Turning back to the stage to watch LOVER  i roll my hips just so my clit hits Tango pelvis  just keeping us both going as i wait for LOVERS show.

Brandybee
    Participant

Trapped in Bear’s arms, JD standing in front of me .. my libido screaming for attention and release, I stare at JD hungrily.  When he kneels my breath catches in anticipation as his finger  trails up my legs, a trail he knows all too well.  Bear’s fondling keeping me in a heightened state of arousal and my heart rate is rocketing.

JD reaches my very heated feminine centre and I groan as his cool fingers push my soaking panties aside . I shut my eyes,  then realise … this is not what I expected…  my hands are tied and something cool and round teasing and being pushed inside me, pleasant  but still surprising….

I open my eyes to see him standing and grinning and pull something out of his pocket .. a remote control.

As he switches it on, realisation dawns ….  payback  for volunteering him for the strip tease..   My mischievous side is grinning with respect…

JD  – a stroke of pure genius…

then  the  vibrations distract me and I’m aware of JD handing the remote to Bear. I groan as my body begins to appreciate this extra stimulation and my passion builds…

Suddenly I am sitting on Bear’s lap. He’s fondling and words feeding my need and he pushes down between my legs.

I’m  grinding and moaning against him, writhing in sexual ecstacy , uncaring who hears, who sees, my greed for release so strong now and then …. crashing….

Wave after wave rippling throughout my  body,  powerful spasms jerking and shaking my body.  Convulsing in Bears arms until my strength is sapped and I become a dead weight.

Bear shifts from underneath me, and puts me on the seat, leaning my upper body on the table. My hands still tied before me. He places the still “on” remote control in my fingers.. muttering something about  my  battered cowboy hat, I’m still wearing  and Four down One to go..

In my tired state,  I think , that is some payback..  two in one go … but have to smile .. Nice going Lads.

I lift my head trying to focus on the remotes off position .. but eyes rolling makes it a little difficult and the vibrating egg causing me to wince a little in my super sensitive state…

I see Stone  approaching me,   “ Can you turn this damn thing off ? “  I beg, wincing and wiggling the remote at her, my hands on the table, still tied in front of me..  She stands grinning over me ..   I groan.  My legs to week to even raise up.

“ Stone, please, this is so not the time to gloat.. you want a piece of me too …  challenge me  in the pudding pit or … something … “   Stone has yet to forgive me for involving her in the collaring caper with Bear.

She takes the remote from my fingers  and switches it to a higher rate causing me to wince and grimace as she chuckles

“ You know .. that … might not be such a bad idea..  consider yourself challenged … “   

She takes pity on me and switches it to off.  Much to my relief , and as she walks away  says “ I’ll go get you a high energy drink to… er .. recuperate…. “

My senses begin to return to an even keel and I become aware of  the crowd cheering and clapping Covem's jokes and then after chanting “ LOVER , LOVER, LOVER…

mrsexlover
    Participant

As i sit with the boys at the table, they get more drunk with every beer and shot. I try to keep more sober, so must of my glasses i switch with Tango. He does not mind, or is to drunk to notice. I take a look around the room, i set eyes on Sexi as she switch position to a table further in the back.

Mmmm, what is that girl up to. As i take a closer look i wonder, is she playing with herself. OMG she is,  , looking at that face i know she is in ecstasy, so with a be right back to the boys i excuse myself,and walk in the direction of Sexi. She does not notice me approaching, she has her eyes closed and her head tilted back.

I bend down and look under the table, i see her fingers deep inside her and drops of her wet lust pearling on those soft lips. I get on my knees adn when she takes her fingers out for a moment i go in. Sticking my head between her warm legs, smelling her sweet scent. I stick my tongue out and tickles her already swollen clit.

Her legs close rapidly and i her a little scream, then as i nibble the little button, her legs open up again, and i hear some moaning. Kissing both her inner thighs and her pussy. Then slowly i let my tongue run between those soft wet lips. MMMMMM she taste so delicious. Now her hands reach for my head and pull me right in. “Stick it in lick me deep” i hear her moan. The tip of my tongue goes in slowly and as she starts to push back and pull my head closer, my tongue enters her lust cave deeper and deeper.

Licking more rapidly i feel her twitching, and a warm flood of lust flows in my mouth. I try to catch it all, but it's to much to swallow it all. As she still holds my head, i feel her pulling me from between her legs and from under the table. She looks at me with a smile

“Now that you started, you have to finish it to baby. But do you know a private place “

I show her the keys to the crimelab van “It is parked in front” i tell her. And before i can end my sentence she grabs me and pulls me outside and into the van.

sexilicious
    Participant

All of a sudden, I feel a warm breath on me and a wet tongue on my sensitive clit. Closing my legs suddenly wondering at who discovered me over in this quiet corner. The desire takes over though, and my legs part allowing him in deeper. Needing more, I grab onto his head and pull him closer trying to get him to go inside and fill me like i need. As he licks me deeper and deeper, I feel another orgasm approaching. Holding tightly to his head, I shake and moan as he takes my desire in his mouth.

Pulling him up, I see that it is mrsexlover and smile at him while whispering in his ear about having to finish it now that he started.  Seeing the keys, I grab his hand and rush outside with him. Once the doors open, I pull him inside and close and lock the door just in case. Then I strip his clothes off and see his hard cock waiting for attention. Reaching down, I grab a hold of his cock and rub it up and down. Lowering my head, I lick beside the cock making sure not to touch his cock. Tempting him to want more, I lower myself so his cock was resting against my body. Rubbing against his cock, I let the wetness drip down his cock before slowly sinking down onto him letting him fill me up full. Rocking back and forth as I adjust to him, I let my fingers trail all over his chest. Lightly teasing his body, I continue working slowly making him long for more.

mrsexlover
    Participant

What is it with Sexi i think. First she pulls me straight into the van, now she is teasing me with kissing my thighs, and the holding it against her body. I feel her wetness dripping on my hard joystick as she hovers above it. Then she finaly sits down, and as i feel her warmed embracing me i almost loose control. But just in time i manage to keep it in.

MMMMMMM, this feels so good her slowly rocking on me, and those fingers running through the hairs on my chest. I pull myself a bit upand reaching over to take the top of he cheerleader outfit off. A nice pair of boobs appear and the nipples are pointing hard forward. I lay my hands on them and start to slowly massage them. My thumbs on her nipples, flicking them with every move i make. I hear her moan as i do and she starts to pickup more speed riding me.

I grab her hips and pull her deeper onto me and at the same time i start licking those nipples. First the left, then the right. Teasing her with licking her areola not touching the nipple itself, then a flick with my tongue. I feel her twisting as i do so.

Faster and faster we move, both deep in great lust, and as i see her arching her back and feel her shivering i let myself go. I see stars and hear bells and whistles as my love shoots deep into her, and feeling a gush of warm wet juices flowing over me.

As i don't want to let her go, i keep it in as she rest her body on my chest. my arms embracing her, and kissing her lovely lips. Mmmm maybe she also likes a second round after this little pause.

Covems
    Participant

… again at the microphone…

Its Muppet Time!  What did Miss Piggy say to the muppet?    I can't talk now.  I've got a frog in my throat.    What's green and smells like Miss Piggy?   Kermit the frog's face.    Why does Miss Piggy use a honey and vinegar douche?    Because Kermit likes sweet and sour pork.

TightFit74
    Participant

A bit dizzy with the shots and cold beer, fatigue seeping into my legs with each sip I take, I hardly notice the buzzing of my phone in my pants. When I finally become aware of it, I quickly pull it out and answer.

Immediatly the expression on my face changes, from a big smile to a concentrated look, eye brows knitting. My answers are short, direct as my legs start to feel even heavier. The call is short and distracted I put the phone back in my pocket. Then I push my chair back and get up.

“Guys, I'll have to go. Something's up at work. I'll be back as soon as I can. Save a girl me for to dance with?”

Then I turn on my heels and head straight to the exit, raising my hand when called out by one of the patrons, but without turning my head. The doors fall shut with a soft thump as soon as I stepped through them.

zoerink
    Participant

Too many time so far from the people, i think while im walking in the street, alone, tied… and bone dry. Walking in the street a see a bar, “ACHAT BAR GRILL”… and after 4 month in a big boat i think is the best place for have a drink and forget about my last bad experience with a woman who make me feel so painfull.

I walk to the door of the bar, and when i go into, i see some people having fan. “Is a nice bar, and i can feel good feelings in the ear” so i go inside, go to the bar, and ask for a beer.

while drink sip by sip, I look around, i see a nice girl with the pleasure in her face, a guy in a stage ready for sing, a big pool… and some noises in the other side of the bar, cant see but sounds good.

I put my eyes in my beer, im tied, and just look my beer, tip by tip, and take another one when is finished.

In the third beer, i start to think about her, a girl that one day know before start the travel, and never more saw her… but she was so special, my smile make me feel so good thinking about her, her smile, her eyes… i close a little my eyes… im so fucking tied, so i go to the music machine and insert one coin… looking for bands i found one sing perfect for the moment…

femme fatale… velvet underground…

while the music sound…. i cant stop of drink beers, a extrange feeling gone inside me… the pain, the pleasure mix in my heart in same proportion, i wake up to go to the toilet, and cant resist to see a stunning woman, sitting in a chair.. with a estrange pleasure face and sounds in the chair.. .like a vibration…

“I have to stop drink beers” come into my mind while sexy minds come into my mind…

sexilicious
    Participant

Laying against mrsexlover's chest, I kiss him deeply as we rest up a bit. My pussy continues squeezing his cock. He groans and flips me over. I reach up and tease his chest some more. Placing light kisses all over, he groans again and grabs my hands and holds them over my head. Smiling big, I wink at him.

“No more teasing me. I get to be the one who calls the shots now.” He says with such a lustful voice.

Giggles as he starts to pound hard inside me knowing he got quite aroused from the bit of teasing. Arching up into his body, I try to take his cock deeper inside me. As the desire builds and builds, I wiggle underneath his body. He chuckles and slows down a bit keeping me on the edge. Writhing under him, I try to get him to reach the best spots, but every time he avoids it by moving his body as well. Frustrated, I try even harder. After what seems like ever, he all of a sudden reached down and rubbed the clit at the same time he sped up and pounded me hard again. That set the release off and I screamed loudly for what seemed a very long time as the orgasm ripped through me. He continues pounding hard and fast which keeps the orgasm going. I start bucking underneath him and writhing so much while squeezing so hard on his cock.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.