Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

before the lights goes off for the begin of Lover performance, i move to the counter, where i order an house beer to gain some refreshment after my song. I sip it watching Lover on stage and thinking about him: at last, me and Brandy had forced him a little to join the contest, but he deserve it…..he can't know i had find out about his mistake in the first round of our little challenge: he had fail in taking the time of our ride and this is my little revenge!

But at last, he make a good performance whit the short time i gave him to prepare himself tonight! I move behind the curtain and stop him before he can reach the changing room.

“Next time, be sure to don't mess with a challenge….” i tell him, caressing his chest “anyway, you had offer to all a good show….i'm surprised!”

I kiss him on his left cheek, leaving on it a pretty mark of red lipstick. i walk away, giving him a gentle slap on his bum, then, before i'm too far from him, i turn back and smile at him

“Hope you can offer a good show in the pudding pit too…..seems you are in for it too!”

He stare at me surprised….now i'm sure he don't know about the list! eh eh! more fun will come soon, then! I leave and wave my hand to salute him and  move back to the bar, where the winner will declared soon.

Covems
    Participant

Once again at the microphone….

What do you get when you cross a rooster with an owl?               A cock that stays up all night.                         What do you get when you cross a rooster with an M&M?                    A cock that melts in your mouth, not in your hand.

I need to make some gizmos for the BUNNY DIV, Space Patrol…. I'll be back later.

sexilicious
    Participant

(sorry for the long wait lol nothing like getting pulled away a couple of days by family coming to town and being with them and not the computer )

As sexi is bucking underneath me like the bull in the bar, and huging me and pulling me closer with her legs. I keep pumping her, She goes from orgasm to orgasm, and i almost loos control with her squeezing my cock. So i pull it out and pull her pussy up and starts to tonguefuck it in the same pace. In what seems to be seconds, her juices are gushing into my mouth, so much of it i barely can breath. OH fuck she is so hot.

I turn her around and lift up that beautiful behind, taking her doggy style, again starting slow but then faster and deeper. I rub a finger round that little star that seems to be winking to me, and as i hear her moan, i put a little presure on it. The top of my finger goes in.

“OOOh YES YES ” I hear her shout, and while i keep pounding that pussy, i wiggle my finger so it goes a bit further and makes it a little wider.

Wrapping my legs around him tightly, I try holding him as best as I can inside me. Next, I know he is tongue fucking me and oh that feels so good. I grab his head and hold him there tightly as I quickly approach an orgasm and fill his mouth with my taste. He then flips me around and takes me like a dog.

Then I feel his finger searching and probing into my little hole, so I push back against him letting it go all the way in. He starts sliding the finger in and out making it easier and easier to slide. He then sticks a second finger in and continues to slide in and out of both holes. Rising my need even more, I rock back against him more.  Squeezing tightly against his fingers and cock as the need continues to rise within me, I rock back even harder against his body.

tangoracer
    Participant

Standing with my arms around Janes waist she turns to me “look your Dutches is sat all on her own” she smile at me giggles and say's “i'm sure she would like that” as she looks at the bodge in my jeans. I look at Jane and smile “she would love it but i'm here with you my love” looking back up at me “It would be a waist to waist that thow its ok my love go over and and she if she is ok” I learn down and Kiss my great Girlfriend and walk over to my DUTCHES I keep looking back to Jane and she keeps waving her hand for me to keep going.

I reach my Dutches putting my arms around her from behind. She jumps as i hold her and turns her head and see's its her Duke holding her.She smiles up at me I kiss her cheek gently and work my way around to her soft lips she kisses me back then pulls away and looks over at Jane I look over just turning my eyes I see lots of eye movement from Jane then I feel a hand running alone my hard length in my jeans. I turn to look over at Jane gives me a devilish grin a wink and a nods of her head. With just that little look and a nod I know that Jane is happy with this.

I turn my attention back to my Dutches kissing her check again turning her around I holder close to me and can feel the heat from her newly tanned skin and whisper in her ear “can i see your white bits my sweet”
    “It's not very big my Duke” she whispers back smiling 

Putting my arms around her and under hers I pick her up off her stole she puts her arms around my neck, raps her legs around my waist carrying her away from the front of the stage  area and into on of the side both's sitting down with her on my lap. We kiss and our hands run all over each others body's i slide my hands up under her top and cup her from breasts rubbing my palms over them making her nipples nice and hard
    She fights and my jeans to undo them as she undoes them i lift my ass off the set and wriggle out of them. my cock jumps out and hits her damp panties in one move she pulls them to one side and slides her self right down to its hilt.she moans as she feels me stretch her softest silk skin lips, i roll my hips rubbing my pelvis against her clit as she takes the feeling of my cock hit every part of her inner walls.
    sliding my hands round onto her ass i pull her cheeks apart on run a finger down over her tight little star
    my fingers purses on it and does little circles and with a little pressure the tip of my finger goes in and her body jumps and i feel her clamp down on my cock and finger.
    She kisses me deeply and moans into my mouth as i start to bounce her up and down on my cock with each bounce she hits my pelvis and bangs here clit hard down on it. I put a little more pressure on my finger and it goes in a little more  as i feel her ass relax i push my finger right in this makes her clinch my cock hard in her wet hot pussy
    I push up hard as she holds me so tight I know she is close i push a second finger up into her tight ass and wiggle them deep inside her.
    we match each others  thrusts and i feel hes walls tighten then relax and a wave of a massif an Orgasm rush throw her body moaning loudly as she cummms over and over . I have that feeling rush throw me  and i can't hold back any more . she looks into my eyes and knows the look slide of my cock and takes me right down into her mouth just as I explode deep into her hot mouth she sucks down hard and swallows it all down not missing a drop milking my cock and sucking my balls dry,

she comes back up and kisses me letting me taste my own love seed we kiss deeply and let our tongues dance

james_dean
    Participant

*cough couch*. Sorry, just getting over strep throat.  Good to be back at the bar.  Grabbing the mic from Covems…  What is better than a rose on your piano?

Tu lips on my organ.    *rim shot*

Jumping down from the stage, I see I have a customer at the bull.  Time to wind it up to see what it can do….  Hold on to your hats!

mrsexlover
    Participant

Feeling the squeeze Sexi is giving me, and the ever increasing pace she rocks back, i take my hard member out of her dripping wet love cave and move a bit over. With a gentle motion i slowly enter that other winking hole. She moans loud as i enter but then as i feel her relax and adjusting to the size being in there she starts to rock back again.

With gentle care is start to move deeper in and out, but she wiggles her ass so hard and moans for more, that i take it all the way in to the hilt. Both now rocking back and forth hard, she squeezing my cock and me slapping my balls against her pussy, and as i can no longer control my self and expolde deep in her back door, i feel her shaking and her wetness again flows freely down my legs.

She sqeeuzes every drop out of me, and while she does that she lifts herself up and turns her head back to kiss me.

“That was just what i needed darling” she is gasping.

And as we lie down in each others arms, kissing tenderly and both feel a fulfilment, there is suddenly a bang on the doors of the van. From outside we hear a voice

“You better watch out in there Chief Azrielle is back on patrol and she does not like her police equipment being used without her authorization”

We both look startled at each other and start to giggle

“We better clean up a bit and get back inside the bar” i say to sexi and as nods she starts to get her stuff, and with a final check that everything is as we found it, i close the van and we both sneak back into the bar.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

perfect…..time to move back to work!

The strip contest is over and it's time to choose the photos to be displayed on the notice board near the counter. I'll take the camera and move to the office where Brandy had recently arranged a pc for manage orders and where she can controll all the webcam pointed on the wild bronko.

No one is in the room and this is a great news, cause i can work faster alone! The work is not complex but for sure it's boring, so soon i can start and soon i can complete it! i put out the memory stick from the camera and insert it in the pc….after few second the windows with all the file pop up on the screen……damn, 2000 shots! it will take 2 or more hour! sigh……

First step is to create a folder in the image gallery of the pc and then to create one folder for every stripper: Bear, Lover, the dwarf, Tight and all the others. Now the second step….copying all the pics in the right folder: luckily, i had write on a piece of paper the shoot number for everyone, so this part of the work is easy and it takes 3 minutes to be done. But the next part is the bored one…..i have to look all the shots and choose a max of 30 for each stripper to be printed.

Last shots i had copied were abaout Lover, so i start whit him. When i open the first one, a little surprise pop on the screen: someone had use the camera and take some photo of my performance on the stage! I watch them all and some looks good….i don't know who had make the shots, but i can use them for my self…..mmmh, looking at one, it's a bit hard to recognize me in it: the overcoat hide perfectly my body shapes and the make up i had use it's more marked then usually, but perfect for that song….eh eh! but i have no more time to stare at it, i have to move back to work!

One hour and half later, only the the folder of Bear needs to be done….at last is the biggest one, whit double or more of the shots, also because of the involvement of Brandy. At every pics who roll in front of my eyes, my mind run to our meeting in the Ice House….the strange dragon toy (maaan, i hope one day i can try it!), the warmth of his hands on my body and the wild, even if it was a bit short, encouter we have….
    While those memories run in my mind, under my eyes begin to scroll the shots of him and Brandy togheter: at every shot, i feel shiver running on my body and rising little by little….i must focus on my work, but i can't….my mind is going wild and my hands glide over my body, stimulating my most sensitive parts.

I guess I'm in place of Brandy, who hands caressing me are those of Bear …. i remember the chorus of the song that i sang a little while ago “Man! I feel like a woman!” …. maybe it's just a coincidence i had choose that song or maybe it was to remember me how Bear had make me feel tonight….

Lover
    Participant

As HB is watching the photos she is totally lost in his own world…
    So she doesnt notice me sneaking in… slowly moving closer… suddenly I take her, pull her around and give a hot kiss to her lips… my hands grab her ass and knead it…

Just as she recognizes whats going on i stop, laugh, and say “You thought I don't know the list? Hahaha.. babe, I know everything going on here. Sorry, I would like to stay but you have a job to finish!”

I turn around and leave.. before I close the door i look at her, smile  and walk away.

Back on stage

A man came walking up to his grandparent's house when he noticed his grandfather sitting on the porch, in a rocking chair, with nothing on
    from the waist down.
    “Grandpa, what are you doing?” he exclaimed. The old man looked off in the distance without answering.
    “Grandpa, what are you doing sitting out here with nothing on below the waist?” he asked again.
    The old man slowly looked at him and said, “Well, last week I sat out here with no shirt on, and I got a stiff neck. This is your grandma's
    idea.”

I wait a few seconds then I lift my voice

“Ladies and Getnleman now our band is performing some songs for you. The rich people (I look around and smile) only have to shake their jewelry… all the other can dance, sing, clap… have fun!!!!”

The band starts to play “Raise your glass”, Pinks voice is done by All_for_you

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I stare at Lover leaving the office with an icy look……he stole a kiss and then leave as if nothing had happend!

“You know everything going on in the B&G…..uhmmm….wonder if it's really true…” i think while moving back to my work.

Half of the Bear's folder is done and i want to hurry to complete it, so i can take the selected files and move home to stamp them. I work hard for the next hour and it's finally done….without changing my colthes, i run home driving my car and turn on my pc and the printer. I prepare lot of photografy quality paper to stamp a full serie of the files and charge them on the printer. When the pc is finally ready, i connect the pen drive and set the stamp of the files and run it.

While the printer is working, i open my closet: i begin to look at my clothes, hoping to find a more appropriate one for what i have in mind….it takes a while, but at last i have all i need and i wear them. I look back at the printer and it seems like the photo are ready….i put them in an envelope bag, wear the overcoat and close it well, to cover my full body….it's a little hot whit it, but no one had to see what i'm wearing under it….

I enter in my car and drive back to the B&G, move to the board and set the photo….one by one, divided by each stripper. Then, when i've done, i move away, ready for my little new work to do….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The band is near to end the song and soon Lover will be again on the stage….i have to hurry if i wanna start my little plan. I reach the guy who open and close the curtain and talk whit him, explaining some stuff he have to do for helping me: how to set the light and the sign he have to wait to start his part of the plan.

I hide in a corner of the back stage, waiting for the end of the song……finally the instrument play the last note and Lover move over the curtain to announce the next event. I'll take the chair and walk behind the curtain till i reach the center of the stage: here i place the chair and turn it to face the crowd and wait, standing up over it.

When Lover move back to backstage, i'm there, in front of him….he stop and a bit surprised he look at me.

“What's up, HB!? You wanna sing another song!?” he say moving a step closed.

I approach him, slowly “No….i have something different in mind now….” i smirk at him and start to untie the belt of the overcoat and then i remove it from the loops and put it in the overcoat pocket. I stop at two step away from him.

“it will be  really hot whit that….” he smiles, ignoring what gonna happend soon….

“oh, it's not so hot as you can think….” while answer him, i begin unbutton the overcoat, starting from my neck and moving down. At every button, some inchs of my skin will revealed till it's totally open. I open it wild, to be sure he can stare at what i'm wearing under it: around my neck, the tie i had used during my song and lower……nothing more then black laced stocking, black leather high boots and leather gloves on my arms.

While he still there, motionless and looking at me, i approach him and pressed my naked body on him and softly lick his neck, sliding my tongue up to his lips. With my hand i hold his nape and close my lips on his and slide my free hand under his open shirt and help it to fall down from his shoulder: first the left, then from the right one….

I move forward a little, pulling him whit me….he is a bit umbalanced….good, i was waiting for this! I make him turn whit his back behind the chair and push him forward, till he must fall on it. I sit on his thighs and force him to lean on the chair backrest while i kiss his neck….furtively, i take the overcoat belt from the pocket, waiting for the right moment to make my move.

I start to kiss his chest when i notice he close his eyes: faster then i can, i grab his arms and pull them over the backrest and try to tie them: when he recognized what happend, Lover try to make resistant but the work is half done and, using all my strength to immobilize him, it's totally done. I can read anger in his eyes, but i don't care….i grin happily and start to work out whit his pants, removing the belt first then unzip them, leaving them open to expose his underwear.

“GET YOU!” i scream. At those words, the guy open the curtain (it's the phrase that we previously agreed) while i pull Lover's pants a bit down along his thighs and tapping his panties whit my fingers. some patrons turn to the stage and start to murmur, attracting the attention of the others. I look over my shoulders for an instant and notice everyone slowly turning to watch at us.

I move my head near his ear and whisper “You know all goes on on the B&G you said….wonder if you know you will end half naked in front of all again, tonight!”. I grin again, enjoing the situation.

I see the fire of angriness burning in his eyes while he try to escape from me and the chair. I'm about to get up when my bad side wants to go further….i push down his panties too and move close to his waist with my bum: the soft touch of his dick under my bum make me moan softly….

“Hope you are ready, cause when i get up, you will give a great unexpected show….” i kiss again his lips and start the countdown “3, 2, 1….”

I stand up and walk behind him with my right hand on his shoulder. When i reach the position, i hold his head in my hands and lift it to make him watch me in my eyes: his gaze is deep but i smile at him….
    I bow and my head  move near his one….whit my hands i fondle his chest, slowly my hands move down to his abdome….his eyes are glued on my face….”good, now i have your attention….” i say before giving him another long kiss.

TightFit74
    Participant

BEEP…    BEEP…    BEEP…    BEEP…    BEEP…    BEEP…

With a loud, resonating sound I back the tanker truck up to the back of Achat’s Bar and Grill and hop out of the cabin. With a loud knock on the doorpost, I poke my head in look around if anyone’s there. The place is empty, a loud noise coming from the other side of the storage room, the bar at full swing. I just catch Lover’s announcement and the band starting a new song.

I walk into the storage room and start looking for the attachment of the pudding tank that Covems had installed for his pit. I push away some boxes, look behind a storage rack, the top shelf filled with small bottles of Spanish Fly.

‘Hmm, is this what Stone uses for her house cocktail? No wonder…’

Then, almost hidden behind a pile of crates, i finally find the connector to the pudding tank. I walk back out to the truck and connect the hose to the back of the tank, feed it to the connector in the storage room and check the latches before i turn on the pump of the truck. A dial on the back shows me the progress and a smile curls my lips as I think about the upcoming wrestling matches.

The pudding is made based an old recipe that my gran wrote down on a piece of paper when I was a young boy, winking at me and making sure that I put it in a safe place, our little secret. Rich with vanilla, just sweet enough to want more, not so sweet it’ll make you nautious and for the occasion and the location, a good amount of raspberry liquor. Thick and creamy and able to withstand the slippery bodies of the girls when they go at eachother..

I watch the dial go down slowly as the thick, creamy liquid is pumped into the narrow channel that feeds the pudding tank in the storage room. And as soon as the pump start to push air through the tubes, I shut it off and start to disconnect the hoses. I walk up to the connector in the storage room, grab the latch and pull on it. As soon as the seal is broken, the remainder of the pudding left in the hose is gushed out, covering my body from hair to toes, the force and shock make me tumble backwards and land on the floor, close to the door leading to the bar.

Slowly I move my hands to my face and whipe the pudding from my eyes, my lashes sticking together, thick drips running down my neck, dripping from my chin. Immediatly I know what i did wrong, not being used to unload a tanker truck, though my friend told me specifically.

‘Don’t forget the release valve… Idiot!’

I look at the puddle of pudding that has formed at the end of the hose, glistening in the sunlight that falls through the window at the back, the boxes, walls, celing and doors splattered with pudding when I sudenly hear the door from the bar open…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The spotlight is pointed on us…..my hands running on his abdomen and left thigh, while our lips are closed in a long kiss. Our eyes peering carefully, trying to catch every little sign of failure from the others. My hand rise up from his knee moving long his inner thigh, grazing around his pubic area now….his body is crossed by chills, i can feel it clearly, and it pass to me, in my hands….running long my arms till it reach my neck making me tremble.

I tiptoeing the tip of Lover's dick, slowly….it react to my touch….even Lover's body react to it, arching his back. I move those same fingers close to my lips and lick them, slowly, being sure he can take a good look at my tongue and at the full movement.

I gently smile at him and move my lips closed to his ear and whisper “You will enjoy this….and our audience too!”

I lick his ear and then softly bite it making him moan.

sexilicious
    Participant

Walking back into the bar, I see Tight walking into the storage room after glancing around the room. Curious as to what he was up to, I whisper in mrsexlover's ear. “Gonna see what mischief my dear friend, Tight, is up to. Don't worry if I'm gone too long.” Giggles softly at the mischief I'm about to do. I grab a snack to recover part of my body from all the activity before heading over to the storage room. Opening the door softly, I see Tight on the ground covered in…… could it be……… pudding.

“Well, Tight, I didn't realize it would be you covered in the pudding first or I would've jumped at the chance to do the pudding pit. Would love wrestling you to the ground or vice versa. Alas, seems you already are on the floor and covered in pudding with no pit here. Would you care for a bit of help?”

Giggling softly, I slowly take the cheerleading outfit off my body and lay it aside careful so that it doesn't get dirty. Walking with careful steps, I reach Tight and kneel down in the pudding with him. “MMMMM you sure look good covered in pudding, and I could use some refreshment.” Placing my hands on his shoulders, I lean in and softly kiss his temple. Sliding my tongue along his face, I taste the pudding. “MMMMM taste good too.” Slowly licking his eyebrows, I then move to right above his closed eyes gathering all the pudding off of his face little by little.

While I continue licking his face, I reach down and cover my hands in pudding. Reaching back up, I start to stroke Tight's bare arms up and down covering them up with the pudding. Once his arms are covered, I move over to his ear and lick the bit of pudding off of his earlobe. First, I lick the pudding off his left ear followed by his right ear. Moving my hands to his chest, I continue stroking and getting his shirt dirty with the pudding still remaining on my hands. I then move down his jaw and lick up the pudding on his chin before it drips onto his shirt. Licking around and around his jaw then cheeks, I slowly move in towards his lips.

Lover
    Participant

The first thing in my mnd when I noticed my arms are tied is “The show must go on – if you can't stop it you have to make it”
    I look around to the audience and try to get some time. Catching his eyes, she is looking at me. Both are carefully watching.. she minds if I can free myself or about my reaction I of course look for a way to get out…

What's this? My body answers to her caressing… I see her wonderful tits and two hard nipples… she is excited as I now am…
    She is licking her fingers after she touched the head of my cock… oooh this beast… she is teasing me and enjoying it… and anyhow I enjoy too…
    A last time i try to get out off my ties… it doesnt work. “OK Lover” I speak to myself… “Go on and make a great show” and an inner voice also says… HB gets the fight she now has started… hehehe…

As she is licking my ear I moan… try to forget all the other around and just live this moment… “Kiss me” i speak loud and clear turning my head to her. She looks bit surprised. Probably she isn't sure if I really want it or if it's a trick. But I now she's gone too far.. she is on stage and now can't go back so she's bending down and comes close to kiss me…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Is Lover really giving up!? i'm a little disappointed by this, it's a bit soon, but i was expecting he will, soon or later….the belt is tied tight around his arms and i doubt he can free his self alone. To his request, i laugh maliciously and get up, resting my hands on his shoulders, rubbing gently. “Kiss me” he said, like it was an order  and not a request. What strong will he have! maybe i should do this or should i make him wait and ask again, but for sure this situation is damn intriguing now!
    At the same time, i am hesitant on what to do, i did not think to push me up to this point at the begin, but only to leave him there in the middle of the stage and tied to the chair …. in the end, i got carried away by this game and now i can't stop my self! My hands shaking as i caress his skin and his entire body is crossed by shivers of pleasure.

“Kiss me!” he repeat loudly and looking directly in my eyes: i can see no hesitation but a firm determination to go beyond himself. I can't deny i enjoy this situation and even if i try to do it with my mind, my body show me the true: shivers are rising and my body feel hot and sweaty. I bite hard my lower lips and my hands start to run on my naked skin: my neck first, then move down to my tits and at last on my belly! The overcoat slide down from my shoulders and stop on my elbows, leaving my tits and my hard nipples exposed to the audience: i can feel their eyes exploringg every inch of my body, their hands would like to touch it and the beast inside me would let them do it!

A crazy idea run in my mind….slowly i move in front of Lover, dropping the overcoat on the flor. I sit on his tighs and hold his nape….my lips move closer to his, at least giving him the kiss he had ask me not one, but two time: our tongues move to the rhythm of a voluptuous dance while my free hand run on his dick, firmly caressing and stimulating it. I try to leave a part of me lucid, to seize the right moment and make my next move.

Behind us the audience is noicy, cheering us to go on and give them a great show. And they will have it, i'm pretty sure of it….under the gently touch of my hand, Lover's dick is now grown and partially erect. I move my bum a little forward till his dick is pressed between our belly and slowly i move mine to graze his dick with it. i can sense his dick growing again and something soaking my belly….probably some precum had float out of it! Trying to stay focused on my plan, i recognize this is the right time to do it….

My hands, till now around his neck, start to follow the line of his arms, gently, till they reach the belt who block them to the backrest. I untie his arms, slowly, till he is free to move them again. my lips left his, moving closer to his ear …. a mischievous grin accompanies them in a gentle whisper….

“Now that you are free, what are you going to do, honey?!”

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.