Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

The hidden passage door open, creaking a little….no one is in the pool room, after all, most of the usual customers of the B&G are now at the party in The Ice House….i step in and take my way for the board, when i notice a girl alone, wearing man suit, like an ordinary business man. It takes me a minute to recognize her: Evelyne! See her here is a nice and wellcome surprise!

I approach her from behind, silenty, and sit on the stool near her and asking to the bartender my Bayles. With my left leg firmly anchored on the stool and the glass in my right hand, i talk to her.

“Seems like you lost your way, stranger….may i help you!?” taking a sip from the glass.

She turn to face me and i can see how shocked she is looking at my outfit. i can't deny it's not so appropriate for a bar, plus i'm half naked in front of her! She looks really disoriented and a little scarried….my my….what a cute girl she is!

“Dont' worry girl, i don't bite…..maybe just lick a little!” i say standing up in front of her and going a step closed to her.

At those words, something jump back in her mind, like a flash….

“Hentai!? Is there you under that mask!?” she ask, a bit surprised and relieved.

I stand up in front of her, smiling gently, removing the mask and taking her hands between mine. I look at her….it's strange to see her with a manly suit and without make up on her sweet face, but she have a misterious aurea around her.

“i'm glad you are finally here, Evelyne….it's a wonderful pleasure!” i go close and hug her, giving her a gentle and friendly kiss on lips.

Holding her hand, i lead her on a near table and we sit, side by side. Noticing how she look at me a little embarrassed, i cover my self closing the overcoat and smile at her, to make her feel a little comfortable. We talk for awhile, about her work and the business trip she is preparing for the near future and it takes some minutes to both of us notice our hands holding each others one on the table.

My mind run back to the party in The Ice House and on all the others, there, waiting for the main event. i'd like to ask her if she want to join the party, but i'm a little scarried to ask, cause that place can make emerge some bad memories in her and i don't want it. Lost in my thoughts, i don't see her looking at me worried.

“Is there something wrong Hentai!?” she ask me, looking deeply in my eyes.

I smile at her and answer

“Nothing wrong, don't worry….i was thinking at the party in The Ice House. I'd like to ask you if you want to join us there, but….”

I take a pause and sigh, looking at her and holding tight her hand.

“But what, my friend!? It's just a party…..even if it's a bit strange, judging by your clothes!”

A gracious smile rise on her face, making her even more cute. Her face is now closed to mine and her eyes are watching me, waiting for my answer.

“i can't and don't want lie to you, Eve….The Ice House is a BDSM club, basically, and i know you have bad memories about it in the past….” i'll take a break and look at her: i can read the surprise in her face.

“If you want to come, you are wellcome, but i don't wanna force you to do it….if you like to join us, i'll wait you near the board”

I stand up, caressing gently her cheek, moving to the board to do the job i had planning few minutes before entering the bar. I look behind my shoulder….she is there, sitting alone.

“Stupid stupid stupid! I have hurt her feelings with my request….”

I stay there, looking at the three subscribed request….i look at them one, twice….i can't leave till i have an answer from Evelyne….and, most important, i don't want to leave her alone.

Covems
    Participant

Standing at the end of the bar, I reach down and quietly give a few distinct raps on a panel in the base of the bar.  A few knocks come from inside the bar's base, and I rap a few more times.  The panel slides down into the floor and Grumpy's face is there.  “What do you want?”

“Shhhhhh… not so loud.”  I whisper, “I need a couple of you lads to give me a hand with something.  Once we're finished, I think all of you should go into the Ice House tonight and have some fun.”

“Okay.”  He says quietly.  “Happy, Sneezy.  Go with him.”

After we finished, all the dwarves, dressed as Chippendale Dancers, wearing tuxedo slacks, suspenders and a collar with a bow tie, hustle off to the “secret”  door to the Ice House.

“Have fun in there lads,”  I say to them, “and remember… there's a prize to the one who can swat the most behinds.  Dopey, I'm counting on you to keep score.  Now… off with you.”

They open the door and hurry inside.  I catch bits of conversations from all the voices about who's behind should be swatted first, and the most.  “Wait until they see the size of Dopey's… ”  The door closes and I go back inside the AChat Bar and Grill whistling the “Heigh ho” song.

Marilyn
    Participant

I'm walking down the street with my red  tight shortdress and black high heels, sunglasses, and I notice a Bar that i've never seen. Huh?
    I walk to the door and enter. I don't know anyone…
    Looking around, I remove my sunglasses and brush my hair with my fingers whist checking the place I walk to the bar and ask for a drink.

Brandybee
    Participant

The temporary bar staff on duty are cleaning glasses & tending to the customers enjoying  the evening.  Old Joe ambles over to the faces waiting to be served.

” what's your poison  Chien ?  You know, perhaps you should go to Icehouse party, HB over there will look after you I'm sure” he smiles encouragement as she orders her drink.

“Lydiarose,  Marilyn,  it's nice to see more pretty faces in the bar,  the regular staff & customers are at a massive party at the Icehouse at the moment, but will no doubt be right back in the swing of things once it's over, that is if they can still walk” Old Joe chuckles ” It is a party with a difference,  if it's your thing and you can find a suitable partner, I'm sure, you'd be made more than welcome – that goes for you others too… ” He looks round at the sea of faces beginning to fill the bar.

“if not, ” He continues ”  there's still plenty to keep you occupied … The jukebox has all your favourite songs you can dance too, or if you are of a mind,  the stage and mic are on for you to belt out a song or three,  Covems , over there , will give you a turn on the mechanical bull if you are feeling brave enough.. Lol …  On the notice board there, there's a list for lady's to volunteer for the pudding wrestling, which is one of the next events on here… ” he wiggles his eyebrows at Lydia & Marilyn,  ” now ladies  – that would be a sight for these tired eyes if you two would wrestle  together or with a friend perhaps ..mmm  ” He looks into the distance picturing that lovely image in his mind's eye before shaking his head to continue…

” house rules..  new customers get a drink on the house, what will it be ladies? “. He waits for their order before moving on to those waiting.

” Zoerink, iamincharge, ssgt, Jay9  what will it be fellas… . .?  Are you four going  to try the dwarf challenge in the wrestling pit? Those little terrors need the exercise to keep them occupied.. They cause havock in the bar .. Really mischievous.. ” he turns to the ladies enjoying their drinks … ” you have been warned lol .. ”

“Ssgt, it's good to see you back, hope the family emergency is sorted now …”.  Ssgt nods his head taking his drink to Lydia and asks her for a dance.  Old Joe smiles as he sees them heading to the dance floor …. joining Jeanona &  mooncalf with Eva who's teaching them the ” bendy knee” dance. Even Covems is having a go, shaking a very mean leg ..

” Hey Covems .. I got those things you needed signing by jayc & Brandy … and nice rum donuts by the way mmm “

He moves over to Chien sitting sipping her drink ,  ” hey, take no notice of Covems… He's only joking about the toilets .. He and the dwarfs take pride in keeping the place clean and well oiled, he's a godsend to have round the place you know … “

” oh, I know, he was just joking around … ”  she replies.

” That's good ..  So you going to bite the bullet and go to the party with HB? May need your help keeping those dwarves in check by the sound of it.. ..”.

(   DUE TO NEW MEMBERS &  POPULAR DEMAND AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – PLEASE SEE PAGE 1 –  TIPS ON POSTING, TY  

zoerink
    Participant

I hear Brandy talk something about the wrestling pit, could be nices, my bones are really injury from my seven seconds riding the wild bull… but Stone give to me a drink that is the best analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and make me feel so good so… WTF!!!

“try the dwarf challenge in the wrestling pit” i said looking Brandy… sounds like another challenge… and tomorrow i will go again in a boat to furrow seas for a time… so… i have not very much time… and i wanna try this…

Before this… i go to the bar… and with my best smile i say “Stone… dont know what you give to me before… but i want more of this honey”

Covems
    Participant

“Sweet!  More supplies.. gotta keep my hands busy… and speaking of sweet.  Red dress and black heels… whoa… there are some very pretty ladies here tonight!”

“You put your left foot in… you put your left foot out… you put your left foot in and shake it all about… do the hokey pokey and turn yourself about… that's what it's all about.”

“What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?”

“I gotta go put this order in.  Oh yeah… speaking of the dwarves… the buggers are off in the Ice House somewhere, so be careful when you enter… they like to play tricks.”

Lydiarose
    Participant

thats for a good night ssgt but its time i want home need sleep.. will do it again some time

jay9
    Participant

After enjoying a relatively quiet night at the AB&G the other night, just soaking up the atmosphere and vibe of the place, I'm keen to return and enjoy myself.

As I enter i scan the room and am surprised it's not as full and buzzing as the other day, but I instinctively head towards the familiar comfort of the bar. My eyes are immediately drawn to the woman in red ……. my walk slows as i am mesmerized by her amazing figure in that sexy little red tight dress. Those tanned toned legs, sexy high heels and long flowing black hair. Summoning up my courage, I walk around behind her and slide in to stand alongside her at the bar …. nervously looking to catch Old Joe's attention quickly, I motion to him for a drink and wait for him to approach me.

She seems to be standing alone at the bar from what i can tell, at least for now, my mind is racing on how to break the ice, so as I begin to turn towards her, i say “Hi, I'm Jay. Are you waiting for someone special or can I buy you a drink …… ? ” As i finished speaking I'm now looking straight at her pretty profile as she slowly turns her head to her right to face me ….. instantly taken by how pretty she looks and anxiously looking for any hint of a smile in response to my introduction as she slowly turns ……

Lover
    Participant

Dutchslut

I push him down on the sofa and put my face in between his legs, my pussy i lie to rest in his face, and when he starts to lick my wet slit, i take his love handle in my mouth……

As she is blowing my cock i fuck her with my tongue. Her pussy is so tight and wet… i part her lips, brushing them with my thumbs…
    Then i suck her lips, pushing two fingers in her cunt… moaning as she is touching my balls while my cock is deep in her mouth. My finger is so wet right now… wet enough i think… and push my index finger straight in her ass and my thumb in her pussy. She moans loud, almost screaming as i finger both of holes simultaneously… I feel she likes it as she is pushing her body against me….

Turning her head she looks at me “Please fuck me.. i need it so much…” “You will be fucked now babe” i slide away, placing myself behind her and without break i thrust my cock hard and strong into her pussy “oooooh yesssss” she gasps…”fuck me, fuck me hard babe” I increase pressure, my balls hit her clit as my cock is almost skewering her… after some very hard thrust i pull out my cock and stop…she turns around, asking “why???” i grin, push her back, spread her legs and rub my cock above her clit… very slow i stick inside her pussy now, just moving my hips a bit… then pull it out and suck her clit… licking her slit again… above her dam… around her rose… look up to her “babe… you have a great ass…”

zoerink
    Participant

After my last drink, i see my clock and remember… my boat will departure in a hour… so i have to go. I look with glady face to all the people i meet in the bar, with my last drink in my hand, and start to walk to the exit of the bar. Its time to go home… but im sure that i found a nice bar… where i will back.

Kisses and hugs to all… ill back soon!!!.

Lydiarose
    Participant

open door and walk in,look around to see if there is anyone i know here.. see ssgt sitting at bar on his own walk up to him {have on black miniskirts and black top on with v cut in it so can see my breasts have no bra on and boots that come just under my knees] and say hi good few in tonight.. he say hi back and ask would i like a drink yes a red wine thanks, tells me to find a table so look around and see one and walk to table past a few guys who are sitting at other table,, as i walk to table can feel the guys underss me as i past by them so say hi to them,  go and sit down wait for ssgt to come over to me,, look round a lot of guys in to night,, i see theres  a mic night here tonight some girl is up sing and killing one of  Shania Twain songs sound like When you kiss me, thinking ssgt is taking a long time to come over with drink,     

Lydiarose
    Participant

Well, Lydiarose, the starting idea is that……we have a mechanical bull, a pool room and a stage for performance! and of course a country band, for the pleausure ow the owner, Brandybee!
    But, of course, not only western performance here…..we had a nice strip show last week and some , weeeell, not so programmed entertaiment!

mmmh, i had forget the pudding pit……and it's not so new, thanks to Tight and Sexy!

thanks hentaiboy…I would love a go on the bull but fright that i would hurt myself and with this mini i have on,, and with no pants on i think i would show more then i would like…you enjoy the strip night i see …I would say you like to see me in the pudding pit,, if you can find me something to change in to and other girl i will done it..Hentaiboy smile and said give me a min and i see if i can find you something..I stand and watch a girl on the bull ooo god no way am i getting on that..

Brandybee
    Participant

Old Joe smiles at Zoerink, ” sounds like you could be away for awhile on your ship, you come back now when you have the chance”  he goes to the Doenut machine and gets a few rum soaked  to put in a bag . ” Compliments of the AB&G. – the wrestling pit will be waiting on your return” he smiles. ” Take care, safe journey, and come back soon ”

Zoerink hugs & kisses all his new friends and looks round the place  ” I'll be back”  he promises, heading for the door.

Old Joe returns to bar and serves more drinks to Jay9 and Marilyn. They seem to be getting on well.

And so does someone in the office, hearing the moans and groans coming from there lol … maybe someone should interupt Lover &  Dutchslut to remind them of  the Icehouse party …..

He looks over and sees Lydiarose with ssgt at a nearby table. He pours some two glasses of red wine and takes a cloth to wipe their table down.
    He spots Happy & Sneezy under the table giggling trying to look up Lydia's black mini skirt and admiring her boots.  He places the drinks on the table  smiling at the couple, as he wipes it down. Then grabs the dwarves quickly taking them by surprise… who grumble good naturedly in protest.

” Come on fellas, arnt you supposed to be helping Covems with one of his tasks .. and then getting ready for the Icehouse party? ”  He handles them expertly and carries them out back shouting to Covems that he may be missing some helpers.

He returns to speak briefly to Lydia & Ssgt laughing ” You have to watch those little fellows … see you might be interested in the pudding pit wrestling…  it will be on soon, probably after the party.. just put your name down on the volunteers list on the board.  So far, we have Brandy & Stone ;  Tangojane & All_for_You ; and  Lover is taking on the dwarf challenge … should be fun.  The bull is not so bad after you've had a few beers either”

” Its good to see you young ones back again, ”  Old Joe  says as he returns to serve more folks at the bar.

Marilyn
    Participant

@Jay9

Still waiting for my drink I notice a young man getting in the Achat bar. He got my attention because he seems a little lost and confused.Also I think I know him from somewhere… I don't want him to notice that i'm starring at him, so I look forward again to the bar man, waiting for my drink.

I feel someone moving behind me and getting closer, I feel the hot nice male perfume, hmmm. I close my eyes for a brief moment and breathe deep inside.

I feel him standing there right beside me at the bar. I can't help it and i start feeling intoxicated by his perfume… feeling it everywhere, seems thats over me already, over my skin and naked shoulders, hair…

I'm still looking forward… I try to think about something else, like retouching my red lipstick, but then I hear a deep voice! “Hi, I'm Jay. Are you waiting for someone special or can I buy you a drink …… ? ” he says. I'm still looking forward and I know that he's looking at me. I start slowly turning my head to him and I look him straight into his eyes. I can't help it and I smile. “No, I'm not waiting for anyone. I was just passing by and found this place… Decided to have a look.” My smile gets a little bigger. “Nice to meet you, Jay. I'm Marilyn and I'd love to have a drink…”

Lydiarose
    Participant

here is a joke for ye all…Dad tell son about sex …..Dad says..  when you see a girl nake your cock will get hard..Son says  what do i do with it then dad,,Dad says you put it in sideher…Son says  Is it ok if i put it in coke I dont like cider

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.