Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Dutchslut19
    Participant

Oh yes, finally he puts his long hard rod back into me, i scream “fuck me hard babe” and i feel his ball slapping my swollen clit. Then he stops, puts it back in and take is out again. Is he teasing me ? Then his tongue starts to lick again, and this time also my little star. “babe you have a great ass”

I look over my shoulder,  “Darling if it's so great, why don't you put it in there, i would love that”. I see a grin on his face, and with a slow and gentle motion i feel him entering my back door. OMG it's so big, and a some pain goes thru my body. But i love the feeling and in seconds the pain goes to pleasure as i relax my muscles and gets used to his size.

Slowly i start moving my butt, taking him deeper and deeper, and my pleasure grows with every little bit i goes in.

“Come my love, fuck this great ass, it's all yours to have, and i want to feel on top of the world tonight”

Alita
    Participant

Walks back into bar and sits down at the bar for a drink and smiles “told you that i'll be back now wheres that free drink”  looks around and giggles “this place looks a little more lively now.”

Lydiarose
    Participant

I'm sitting at the bar when Lydia walks in and comes over to me.  I look at her “Holy shit I think to myself, She looks so hot in that outfit.  I give her a big kiss and ask what she would like to drink.  She looks at me, only as she can with her bedroom eyes and sexy lips.  How about some red wine.  I give her a sensual kiss om her lips. Find us a table while i order the drinks.  I watch as she walks to the table.  Swaying her ass from side to side as her breast bounce up and down.  I think to my self, This is going to be a great night.
       After ordering drinks I walk over to the table.  I look at her”hey sexy lady is this seat taken I ask.  She looks as me seductively and says “maybe to the right guy” and laughs.  I sit very close to her and whisper. ” Did you see all the men undressing you with there eyes?  She laughs that's okay you do it all the time.  Are you going to ride the bull love I ask. She laughs maybe she says.  Depends on how much i drink.  She tells me she has been invited to join the pudding pit.  I sure want to see that I laugh.
       Drinks are brought to the table.  I hear and feel a rugus going on under the table.  I look at Lydia.  I laugh and say”I sure hope you have panties on.  No I don't she  says, Why?  Server pulls out to of the dwarfs who have been under the table hoping  to see up her short skirt and touching her boots.  Did they get a good view i ask.  She said yes, i was thinking of you and she laughs.

i ask him do you what to come back to my place..he say have work in morning  but i will walk you home,,so we drink up and leave ..on the was out we say night to every one in  bar 

Azrielle
    Participant

I stride through the tunnel from the Ice House. The only person missing is Jane. Her participation will be crucial in making my dungeon's first use memorable. It has been choreographed as a complete arrangement of actions and reactions to put a spark back into the way my Man looks at me. To let him know that I adore him and always will.

Career Woman first and foremost. My Officers will be playing their part this evening with crowd control if required. Riot gear if needed. A certain seven little perverts have already absconded with more than one pair of SSgt Pafe and Cpl Satiore's panties. (Not to mention moving their pedal cars on one occasion). But they did repair the defects wonderfully and the horns and sirens worked on them now. For some reason the pedal cars also had new upholstery on the seats. My Officer's recent staff assignment to the United Federation of Planets would not be needing them to be using the pedal cars for local patrols. Perhaps it was time to consider new promotions in their absence.

Wearing my Highland Regalia proudly, I stepped into the pool room and shut the door behind me. I made a mental note to return to the Ice House via the parking lot. I looked down at my deerskin boots to see fingerprints in sharp contrast to the patent shine that took me hours to buff to a high gloss.

Though I really didn't expect my Sis to understand, having never been pregnant herself. the few sips of Champagne I had were more than enough. Just the taste was enough to remind me of the wee lass waiting for mommy to return to her later this evening. From here on in, it would be ginger ale in my flute with a hint of orange peel to distinguish it as being my beverage of choice. I still have another ten weeks of breast feeding little bonnie Heather.

I peer from within the pool room, out into the Bar.

There are the regulars of course, but it is Covems I spy from across the bar. I let him know I have seen him and tip my tammie to him. The seven little perverts under his supervision had performed their task to perfection.

I notice Mona is back from her beach vacation, in addition to several new faces. With the soft dear skin boots on my feet, my footfalls are barely audible. Akin to a Cat stalking prey, I approach the bar to make my request for a my drink for tonight. Confusing it with a glass of champagne will just not do.

Standing at the bar leaning over whispering to Covems about my beverage requirement, I feel a draft up my skirt. I look down to see Doc giving me a wink before he silently slides a panel back into place. I have no doubt he got a full view that I was wearing my tartan skirt the way it was meant to be worn. Commando. At least it was only a mental picture as I noted there was no camera flash. Sneezey had a thing for cameras… and flash powder… come to think of it, he liked a lot of things that started and ended with a bang.

Lover
    Participant

“Come my love, fuck this great ass, it's all yours to have, and i want to feel on top of the world tonight” Mona is moving her ass towards me, i feel she is relaxed and excited… with each move i go deeper… pull back a bit… deeper… pull back a bit…deeper… then my whole cock is in her tight ass and it feels so great. Both are moaning, wanting more…
    II increase speed a bit, grabbing her sides, pulling her close to me each time i push my cock deep in. “Oooohhh babe.. now you get what you deserve” i talk to her and thrust my cock harder… my balls are hitting her clit and little screams escape from her lips…

After few kicks i pull out and fuck her pussy… then switch back to her ass, thrusting my cock dep inside at once… i repeat this little game several times, fucking both of her hot holes… using her, giving her all of my passion and power…
    Suddenly i stop… don't do anything, just holding my cock… she looks at me… “what is wrong?” “Nothing” i grin… her eyes are starring at me… in this moment i go on shagging her like a wild animal…she is moaning, screaming loud…. i feel we both are very close again… “oh babe…” i feel my load wants to cum out

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I see Old Joe  talking with Evelyne …. i feel guilty for my stupid request, so i decide to move back to the table and talk to her. She is in front of me, sipping her drink and lost in deep thoughts probably.

I kneel and hold her hands in mine, looking into her eyes.

“Sorry …. i had made a mistake asking you to join the Ice House party, but i'm sure everyone will be happy to see you” i hold her hands tight “but if you don't want to go, i can understand!”

We stand up, togheter …. without leaving her hands, i push her to the empty dancefloor where i hug her. She looks surprised and a little ashamed by this, but she don't try to push me away. Fondling her cheek, before continuing to talk at her, i gently smile.

“Eve, no matter what your answer is, just remember one thing …. i'm always at your side, ready to support you, if you want it, of course ….” i'll take a deep breath before going on “Eve, my sweet girl, let me be your companion just for tonight ….here, the party …. whereever you want! All i want is to be sure you are fine.”

Her face blushes visibly …. she turn her eyes away from mine. This silence, so innatural, is killing me too but it's up to her to take a decision and i can't do nothing to help in taking it then waiting for her to clarify her thoughts.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Time to time, peoples comes in and the bar started to be crowdy. I feel disturbed a little, too much strangers for me. And I have not the courage to make the first step. So I change my place for another stool on the Bar's edge, a little appart from all those peoples I don't know, but who feel familier here … and knowing each other pretty well.

That's kind my glasse will be my best friend tonight … well the though make me smile.

I saw that some peoples feel free to have sexual intercourses here … I don't want to stare at them … not that I feel ashamed or blamefull, neither it hurt my morale senses … My do only have a slight hint of morale myself.

My !! a one come close to me !! Instant !! I … I know him !! I think.

Kneeling in front of me, he take my hand. His touch is dry and warm.

“Sorry …. i had made a mistake asking you to join the Ice House party, but i'm sure everyone will be happy to see you”
    “but if you don't want to go, i can understand!”

I feel a bit disoriented in fact. Well … the “Ice House” party ???
    He just comes up and his gaze cross mine and I dive deep into his eyes.

Softly he push me to the dancefloor, and hold me tight of him. He smell flowers and spice.
    And it is very sweet … It is like I feel suddenly warm.
    I hold him back, and I feel his touch slip on my chest and my bottom's roots … While he hug me this way, I put my head on his shoulder.

“Eve, no matter what your answer is, just remember one thing …. i'm always at your side, ready to support you, if you want it, of couse ….”

I don't really know about what he tell me about . I may be dumb, but I am not that stupid I don't understand that, in this kind of place … after all … the door on the back may lead to much … naked activities. This must be the “Ice House” he told me about … strange name … my memories about such places are more about fire, sweat and steam than ice.

I feel even more warm. What he ask me is … I can't help becoming shy suddenly … I can't speak.
    Will I return to my olds habits of lust ? May I become the whore I was ? My !!! I feel disable.
    Stupid of me !!! Having some fun is no drowning myself like I did! Things had changed, I had changed !

I return to his neck, kissing him softly, the tip of my tongue lick his shoulder's skin.
    “That a “yes” honey, let's make the hell an heaven.”

Lydiarose
    Participant

As I walk to the Bar& Grill,,I hope sggt is not there tonight (As we had a big fallout0thinking to myself as i walk a long what do i do if he is there
    As i get closer a panic comes over me ,As i tell myself to breath I close my eyes and breath in deep the panic goes away..Opening my eyes I find myself outside the Bar,,looking at the door do i go in just then the door opens, in a panicking i walk away as I do I hear a voice Hi Lydia  thats not sggt voice as I stop and look round the guy is walk away from me into the drak night, in a rush I say hi but I think he didnt hear me ..I walk back to door here goes I put my handout to open door but as I do I see my hand is shaking get yourself together I tell myself ,, I open the door and walk in looking round to see if sggt is in so if i see him I can get out of here before he see me but not in tonight,,so i walk to bar where there is a few guys and girls sitting so I past by them and go to end of bar where no one is,,I pull out a stool and sit up on it as I do I pull down my miniskirts a bit as i cross my legs I hear what can I get you looking up I see old joe is on tonight a Vodka & coke pls joe,,no sggt with you..(should i tell him that we are no long with each other anymore)But I just say not tonight, all on my own joe,, a girl night out, yes joe…he drop over my V&C ty joe and I hand him the money as he make his way to the till,, I see where im sit I can see the door from here and ever time it opens  I hope its not sggt walking in,,As i look round I see a few over by the bull where a guy is doing his best to stay on it. I can hear music there is a band on tonight
    and there a good few couples in here..After a few more V&C i look to see if there is any guys in,, this girl could do with some love tonight ..

james_dean
    Participant

I finished making the repairs to the bull just in time to have a rider test it out.  The new control box is electronic so now the speed can be varied more precisely now.  Kudos for Covems and Brandy for this upgrade.  I am glancing around the bar and this angelic beauty walks in the door.  I've seen her once here before I think.  I have to find out her name. 

I've seen her before with sggt I believe, but don't see him now.  I watch her as she makes her way to the bar.  Hoping the bull rider will fall off soon, I gently crank the speed up to assist the process.  After a few seconds, he flies off and I hit the STOP button on the control box.  I make my way to the beauty at the bar. 

“Hello” I say, as I offer her my hand.  “My name is James_Dean, but they call me JD around here.”  She tells me her name is LydiaRose.  Such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman.  “Can I offer you a drink or something?  It will be my treat.” 

Lydiarose
    Participant

I finished making the repairs to the bull just in time to have a rider test it out.  The new control box is electronic so now the speed can be varied more precisely now.  Kudos for Covems and Brandy for this upgrade.  I am glancing around the bar and this angelic beauty walks in the door.  I've seen her once here before I think.  I have to find out her name. 

I've seen her before with sggt I believe, but don't see him now.  I watch her as she makes her way to the bar.  Hoping the bull rider will fall off soon, I gently crank the speed up to assist the process.  After a few seconds, he flies off and I hit the STOP button on the control box.  I make my way to the beauty at the bar. 

“Hello” I say, as I offer her my hand.  “My name is James_Dean, but they call me JD around here.”  She tells me her name is LydiaRose.  Such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman.  “Can I offer you a drink or something?  It will be my treat.”     hello James_Dean i have a drink so i think i take the something..

Lydiarose
    Participant

thank you James_Dean I have a drink if thats ok and the something can wait till after..As i look at him i feel myself getting hot so I uncross my legs forgetting that i have no pants on.I tell him that me and sggt are not together anymore

james_dean
    Participant

She blushes as she accepts my drink offer.  She seems lost in a dream world as she starts to relax in my presence.  Her legs uncross, and I take a small glance at the shadows under her dress.  Such a very sexy woman, full of class and sophistication.

I am not sure if she is chilly or what, but her nipples form peaks in her dress.  I offer her my  jacket, but it appears she doesn't hear me.  The bartender slides her drink down the bar.  “Here is your drink”, I say  as i hand it to her.”  I mention to her that I operate the mechanical bull and would love to give her a ride on it.  “I'll be easy since it is your first time on it,” I promise her. 

“We could always take a spin on the dance floor as well, if you are in the mood for a dance.”  I would really love to get to know this beauty that is in front of me, I think to myself.

Covems
    Participant

Seeing that there is no one at the microphone, I make my move.  Standing in front… I tap it… “Is this thing on?”

I want to relate to everyone the miracles of modern medicine.  Things are so advanced these days that it's mind boggling.

My niece had a baby last week.  A bouncing baby boy.  I know that this makes me some sort of uncle again, but I'm not sure if it's once removed or whatever.

The thing is that when I went to see them in the Maternity Ward of the hospital, I stopped by the room where they keep all the babies and looked through the window.  There was one poor baby in there that had its eyes bandaged.

“That's a tough way to start a life.”  I said to the doctor who was standing at the window.

He told me the baby was born without eyelids, but they performed a skin graft and attached skin for new eyelids.  I thought that was fantastic and asked where they got the skin from for the eyelids.  He told me they used the foreskin from the baby's penis.

He told me they expected the baby to make complete recovery, and since they used skin from the infant itself, there wasn't much chance of a rejection.  “The baby will be fine.”  He said.  “He'll just be a little cock-eyed.”

I go to leave and go back to the mic and say:  “I forgot to warn everyone.  It seems that the dwarves have tunneled out a room underneath the bar room.  Their means of egress is that panel at the end of the bar…. and it seems the little buggers have some sort of a peep hole or some other way of knowing when a lady is present.  Heh, heh… sorry Lady Azrielle.”

hentaiboy69
    Participant

“That a “yes” honey, let's make the hell an heaven.”

Those words….i have to admit i'm pleasent surprised by them! Inside me, i had pray to hear them but in my mind i seriously have doubt about a positive answer. I can't hold an happily smile….i wrap my arms around her waist and lift her, turning on myself, laughing.

“Thanks for accepting my invite, Eve….all our friends are there, waiting the main event but i'm sure the main event, now, is having you with us!” i tell her while she is landing on the floor.

I look at her, squeezed in that man tie suit….more i stare at her, more i think she is a little strange but cute. And it make me think she have to prepare for joining the party: she have some clothes in her car, bu we have to hurry….the main event is getting close and we have to move back to the Ice House. Evelyne run to her car and went back with the clothes, while i take a look at the makeup in the changing room, preparing them for her on the toeletta. I lead her in the changing room and wait outside, giving her the time she need to be ready.

When the door open again, i can't believe at what i see….she look so different, she is the Eve i had ever seen till now: a beautiful girl ready to have some fun. I hold her hand, helping her to step down the stairs in front of the door….her little embarrassed face make me smile and slowly i lead her to the Ice House, passing by the pool room. Before entering the hidden passage, i put the mask on my face, open the overcoat and turn to Eve, holding her hand tight.

“Are you ready, Evelyne!? the Ice House is waiting us….” i say, opening the door on the other side. Voices and sound of glasses hitting each others welcome us, while Evelyne made her first step inside this misterious place.

Brandybee
    Participant

Old Joe smiles when he sees Chien accept HB's invitation and JD and Lydia move to the dance floor. Its good to see the young folk enjoying themselves.

He hands Covems some bottles of Ginger Ale and orange peel for Azrielle to enjoy at the party , he got prepared for her earlier.

He moves towards Alita still chuckling at Covems joke … ” What drink would you like young lady?  he asks….

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.