Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

I walk into the door of the Bar, my step light and springy, the fire still burning in my eyes. After coming home after the party at the Ice House, I had fallen into a deep, come-like sleep. The tiredness of years all disappearing in those few hours. With a sprakle in my eyes I step into the main room and look around. As I turn to the counter, I see the beautiful frame of Brandy, a warm smile curling my lips, my walk towards her straight and directed.

I step in behind her as she leans over the bar, a cup of tea in her hands, her eyes still showing the efforts of the night before. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck soft and gentle, finding the spot that makes her shivers straight away.

“Brandy…”

As she turns her head, I see the tiredness under her eyes, but also notice the deep glow of satisfaction. For a moment I am caught in the events of last night, drowning in her beautiful eyes. I lean in  and softly kiss her warm mouth, cupping her cheek and caressing her soft skin with my thumb.

“I trust you slept deep into the morning?”

Her cheeks flush and her eyes glaze over, her mind slipping back to those events as well for a brief moment. Then sghe smiles her beautiful smile at me and answers my kiss.

“I slept like a baby, I was.. exhausted..”

“Then my wishes were all fulfilled..”

Her eyes sparkle as she locks them in for a moment, only to be broken by Old Joe, informing about my wish for a beverage.

“Coffee please, strong with lots of sugar”

A cup of black, steaming coffee is put down on the bar, a tumbler with sugar set besides. I add sugar to my flaver and slowly stir while I keep my eyes locked in with Brandy’s. She blushes, flutters her lashes a few times then looks away, only to lock her eyes in with mine again.

“Stop looking at me that way, you’re making me blush”

“I will, as soon as you’ve conformed I can put the poster for the story contest up on the message board?”

I open the cardboard cylinder I held under my arm and take out the poster.

“Ofcourse, I told you it was ok. There a lot of talented people here”

“Brandy, you are more as a great proprietor. Thank you. If there are more entries as the last contest, I’m buying the whole Bar a drink and I want you to be the first I clink my glass with”

“You’ve got a deal.. You know where to find the board, right?”

“Yes I do. I remember it from when someone put my name on the strip list..”

I turn and walk to the other side of the room as Brandy averts her eyes and blushes fiercely. As she turns her head and follows me through the room, I turn and wink at her. On my way through the bar I notice a few new people. I tip my forehead at Mollie that has just left a stool and walks towards the door, her delicate perfume caught by my nose. I see a few couples dancing, Marilyn and Jay9 seemingly lost in eachohter and a familiar face at the bar. I whistle on my fingers at Pit as he eats his wings, gesture a drinking motion and get a nod.

The superintendant of the NSPD looking fit and slender as always, giving birth to a new sprout seems to not have affected her. She seems focussed on something happening at her feet and misses my wave. Alita right next to her, enoying a drink and looking around the bar. She smiles as she catches my blown kiss.

Carefully I place the poster up on the message board, making sure it is pinned down well.

esc3timetravelposter.jpg

tangoJane
    Participant

I walk into the Bar Tight is the first I see walking over to him “morning Tight OOOW Time Travel can't wait to read them” I lean in and kiss his cheek “morning Jane hope you enter it not just read them” he answers . I run my hand over his shoulders as i walk towards the bar “not the beast of a men has turned into last night back to the sweet soft man we all love so” I think to myself.

The Chief is sat at the bar with Alita “Morning” to them both leaning into Az i whisper in her ear ” looks like you have recovered from the fun last night” and kiss her on the cheek. Before she can answer I move down the bar pulling a stool to the bar I climb up onto it.

Breathing a sigh of relief as i take the wight off my feet “morning Brandy”  I say with a cheeky grin “you look like the cat that got the cream last night” as i look back over at Tight.  “mmmm yes” she smiles back “Tea or Coffee” she asks “OOOOWW a nice cup of tea please just a little milk please thank you” I answer “And what about you i never know you could be like that” I just smile as an answer to her and then say “its that place it changes people” Mmmm I take a sip of my cup of tea made properly bye an nice English lady.

“OOww any news from JD about his head after he banged last night” I ask
    Taking a sip from my tea “Any one seen tango yet today he didn't make it home last night” I ask

jayc
    Participant

Early afternoon. the office door opens a crack  i stick my head out, seeing the bar is mostly empty  i stumble to the bar pour a black coffee and make tea for Stone who im sure has fell back to sleep. Covems spots me  “jayc jayc” he calls to out to me  i hold out my hand  “not now not now” i mumble. leaving my coffee at the bar i bring stone her tea and return to the bar. i see tight hanging a poster then heading for the door. grabbing my mug i see brandy at the bar staring at a cup of tea i pull up a stool next to her hey boss i say quietly. she looks at me and says close your eyes before you bleed  to death and laughs…………hey im not that bad just tired ……… where is Stone? she asks softly  dead to the world in the office i sigh. we sip our coffee/tea in silence. Old joe  sees me “well look what the cat dragged in” and gives me a refill. grabbing a tattler on the bar i try to read but my mind wanders to the event of last night. a few minute pass and Stone appears wearing a  bar t shirt and jeans holding her tea and saddles up at the bar with brandy  jane and my self. giving me a kiss on the cheek  she says “im starved who wants some eggs? we all nod yes. she stands and goes to the kitchen i give her my order as she walks by  scambled………bacon   rye toast  and NO BEANS… you will eat what ever i make and like it she responds with a smile

Brandybee
    Participant

I sip my tea, just relaxing for awhile as it takes effect and the world becomes balanced again. A girl walks in asking for Covems and I nod to her, hoping she will come back. She seemed to look over at the Bull with some interest.  I know JD wouldn't mind another of the fairer sex giving it a whirl..

A new guy, gfxnerd , sits at the  bar and I smile at him , ” First drink is on the house, ”  I tell him and  nod to Old Joe to let him have his choice of drink.

Tight comes in very bright and breezy. That should not be allowed on a day after the night before. We chat and tease each other before he pins the contest details to the board. I see him gesture to PitVK , offering to buy him a drink.  Wonder if he could be a contender for a dwarf wrestle in the pudding pit.. mmm … we shall see  …

I look round at some of the people chatting in the bar and nod and raise my cup in acknowledgement ,  Azrielle, Alita , Jay9 & Marilyn.

“Joe, keep them coming … ”  giving him my cup for another refill.

Tangojane joins me for a cuppa.  ” Good time last night?”  She teases.

I smile at the memory ” Too good,  boy i'm exhausted…  JD hasnt turned up yet …” I grin back at her ” What have you done to him??? “

She asks about Tango and I assure her, he'll be in soon when he smells the tea brewing.

Jayc wonders up to us for tea too, Stone still lazing in her pit in the office, and  a coffee for himself.  Just as if , to prove him a fibber, Stone joins us.  We all look at each other and blush a little…   ” Here's your tea, Sex Goddess, ” I tease.  She grins back and retorts  “Just call me  Aphrodite and you … Venus ? “

She offers to cook breakfast and mentions egg & bacon.   I groan, ” Just toast, thanks.. to go with my gallons of tea “…

I look at the Achat Tattler newspaper on the bar top, the headline catching my eye ….  ” Hey Tight, You made the Tattler….  ”  I smile, “That's Jeanona, Lover &  Bear now –  All patrons in the bar, that Norwich guy is a top reporter, I hope he pops in for a drink soon”

All_for_you
    Participant

I push the  door of the Bar &  Grill open walking I take my sun glasses off and let my eyes adjust to the light.
    Wearing a pear of jeans and a T shirt thinking “no more dwarfs are going to see my pussy after last night”.
    I walk over to the bar “morning Chief” I say with a slit frown as I just walk past  “morning Alita” I get to where Jane, Tight, JayC and Bandy are at the bar . I kiss Jane on the cheek as Bandy asks “What will it be Karen tea or coffee” “Owww coffee this morning please Bandy”. I turn to face Tight “morning errr” I stop for a second “Tight” . Having been show a new side of him last night he just looks down at me smiles the leans over kisses me and gently gives my ass a slap.
    Bandy puts my coffee on the  bar “there you go Karen”and then asks “and what did you do to poor doppy in that empty dungeon last night??” I pick up my coffee and take a sip ” You will never know NEVER KNOW” I say with a big smile and we all start to laugh.

tangoracer
    Participant

I walking into the Bar with a BIG SPRING and a BIG SMILE on my face . After a night full of surprises

Walking up to Azrielle I plant a kiss right on her lips MWAHH  “morning Chief have you thought about what i told you i wonted from you last night” i ask. Before she can answer i move on down the bar.

“Is that Tea brewing Brandy” I ask  “Just milk Please brandy” 

Walking up behind Jane i put my arms around her “hello my love” I whisper in her ear just before i kiss her neck.
    Brandy puts my Tea on the bar “there you go tango” “Thank you Bandy” I say with a smile.

“It looks like every one had a good time last night” I wink at Karen thanks for sorting Doppy out for me after he helped with that chair. I turn and wink and smile at Tight “hope you had fun with it”

I take a sip of my tea “mmm best tea for miles thanks Brandy”   

we take a moment to all sip our drinks and all start to chit chat to each other.

Lover
    Participant

After we took a shower and had a drink at the bar i go back to stage take the micro and talk.

The little camel asks his mother: Mum why do we have these big humps? Because in these hump there is some water and in the hot desert we can drink.

And mum. Why do we have this large fur? Because the dessert at night is so cold and then we don't feel cold.
    And mum. Why do we got these big hoofs? Because the desert the sand is hot and the hoofs save us from the hot sand.

But mum. What the fuck are we doing here in the national zoo?

Our band is performing another song for you now… you all know it. It's a song to remember all the great musicians have gone this year. The lyrics are shown on our video wall and please my friends, get up and sing with us.

Auld Lang Syne
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
    And never brought to mind?
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
    And days o’ lang syne!

Chorus:
    For auld lang syne, my dear
    For auld lang syne,
    We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet
    For auld lang syne!

We twa hae run about the braes,
    And pu’d the gowans fine,
    But we’ve wander’d mony a weary foot
    Sin’ auld lang syne.

We twa hae paidl’t in the burn
    Frae morning sun till dine,
    But seas between us braid hae roar’d
    Sin’ auld lang syne.

And there’s a hand, my trusty fiere,
    And gie’s a hand o’ thine,
    And we’ll tak a right guid willie-waught
    For auld lang syne!

And surely ye’ll be your pint’ stoup,
    And surely I’ll be mine!
    And we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet
    For auld lang syne!

PitVK
    Participant

I look around seeing many new people near me. Some faces I knew before the bar, some not. Tight motions to me and I manage to growl out a “Latha math, Tight” before getting up and heading to my car to sleep off what seems to be days of eating.

Along the way people are lost in their conversations and I am able to exit the bar without incident.

Opening my car door I smell the familiar scent of leather that I forgot to remove before coming to the bar. I sit in the passenger seat and recline all the way, then cover my face with a hat before nodding off.

Brandybee
    Participant

Tango finally turns up, with a big smile on his face. He has an air of  satisfaction about him , finding his happy place inside of him. He drinks his tea and we all dig into our breakfasts heartily, teasing each other and discussing the events of the Ice House party, especially All_For _You and the dwarfs.

PitVK mentions having a snooze in his car, he is very impressed with the AB&G menu, and had eaten like a horse.

The band starts arriving, nodding  hello as they go about their business and start setting up and practicing for the nights entertainment. The dukebox is already blaring away as couples dance,  sneak off for private time, take on the bull and go inspect the pudding pit  for the up and coming wrestling on Saturday night.

After a while, Lover approaches the stage &  announces an old favourite to get the crowd singing…  we all join in to ” Auld Land Syne”  crossing our arms and holding hands to the people next to us. Singing our little hearts out and as the song ends cheering and kissing people on the cheek.

Lover announces that the band will carry on with their programme but if anyone is brave enough to take to the mic & sing ,  they will play any requests or favourites. They are very talented.

” And dont forget Ladies ,  the wrestling is on for Saturday”   A big cheer erupts from the men..  ” The list for volunteers is on the notice board… all participating ladies will get free food, drinks & showers on the house for the night – that cant be bad . And JD over there is always pleased to accomodate the bull rides”

Jay9, gfxnerd , and the other guys seem particularly pleased about the up and coming entertainment on Saturday night.

Some of the ladies wonder over to the notice board where the volunteers list is, noting Brandy & Stone top the list and decide whether to take the plunge or not…..

sexilicious
    Participant

Lover get your fact straight hehe. It isn't water in the hump but fat and you want to hear something disgusting? Well too bad cause here it goes. Camels will reuse the water that gets cycled through their kidneys over and over in the desert if there isn't much water, so by the time they actually go, it is one thick almost syrup texture that comes out. It also is dark too lol.

Brandybee
    Participant

I groan as I hear Sexilious's graphic explanation about camels bodily functions …. The toast and tea grumbles a little

” Hey girl,  thanks  for that” I grin “so are you putting your name down for the wrestling?” …. 

Covems
    Participant

I make my way to the microphone… I have a song.  Maestro… would you give me just a drum.  In a marching beat?  Thank you.
    I give you the song of the Perverted Regiment!

Last night I stayed up late to masturbate… It felt so good, I knew it would.   Last night I stayed up late to masturbate… It felt so nice… I did it twice.  Oh, you should see me working on the short strokes.  I use my hand.  It's simply grand.  Oh, you should see me working on the long strokes.  I use my feet.  It's really neat.  Smash it!  Bash it! Beat it on the floor.  Smite it!  Bite it!  Ram it through the door.  Oh it's so neat to beat your meat while sitting on the toilet seat.  Isn't life devine, Funiculi, Funicula!!                       

I bow and leave the stage.

onlyguessed
    Participant

Applause from the fellow singer in the back of the room

Covems
    Participant

Forgot one….

A Razz a ma Tazz

A Rootie toot-toot

I'd like to see you in your Birthday Suit.

tangoracer
    Participant

Load applause fellow covems song as he leaves the stage I get up from the bar and walk over patting Coverms on the shoulder “great song good one ” i say as we pass walking over to the band I get them all to huddle in close an whisper to the all. They all lough “yes we know that song we can play that for you ” the lead sing says and goes and get his turmpet

I move over to the mic “Lady's see you all here after the Night before and all looking Stunning I have a little something for you”
    Turning to the band ” Guy's let do this” they all smile and start to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKUJ4cB1ewg

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is THE BAR & GRILL number five.

One, two, three, four, five, everybody in the car so come on let's ride…
    To the Achat Bar around the corner.
    The boys say they want some gin and juice but I really don't wanna.
    Beerbust like I had last week.
    I must stay deep 'cause talk is cheap.
    I like Azrielle, Brandy, Stone and ALita.
    And as I continue, you know they're getting sweeter.
    So what can I do? I really beg you my Lord.
    To me flirting is just like a sport.
    Anything fly, it's all good let me dump it.
    Please set it in the trumpet.

A little bit of Monique in my life,
    A little bit of Karen by my side.
    A little bit of Jane's what I need,
    A little bit of Adrea's what I see.
    A little bit of Satoire in the sun,
    A little bit of Blue all night long.
    A little bit of Pafe here I am,
    A little bit of you makes me your man!
    BAR & GRILL number five.

Jump up and down and move it all around.
    Shake your head to the sound, put your hands on the ground.
    Take one step left and one step right.
    One to the front and one to the side.
    Clap your hands once and clap your hands twice
    And if it look like this then you're doing it right.

A little bit of Adera's what I see.
    A little bit of Pate here I am,

Trumpet, the trumpet.
    BAR & GRILL number five, ha, ha, ha.

A little bit of Adrea's what I see.
    A little bit of Pafe here I am,

I do all to fall in love with a girl like you.
    Cause you can't run and you can't hide.
    You and me gonna touch the sky.
    BAR & GRILL number five

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.