Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    jayc
    Participant

Seeing the lights dim and flicker, i look up from papers on my desk and head out to to bar to investigate. Joe sees me and says its Covems routing power to the pit for the show. looking around. i see the bar is filling up with the regulars and some new faces. i see Lydia has returned looking lovely  as always, tango and his crew are chattng and laughing after his great cover song and taking adavantage of Brandy's free drinks offer. in a singing mood i climb on stage  and grab the mic. i look at the band and say  ok boys lets do this right or not at all. the country boys break into Teen angst an old Cracker song from the 90s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TybFyhlwdvU

I don’t know what the world may need,
    But I’m sure as hell that is starts with me.
    And that’s a wisdom,
    I’ve laughed at.

I don’t know what the world may want,
    But a good stiff drink it surely don’t.
    So I think I’ll go and fix myself a tall one.

Cause, what the world needs now
    Is a new kind of tension.
    Cause the old one just bores me to death.
    Is another folk singer
    Like I need a hole in my head.

But a v8 engine is a good start for me.
    Think I’ll drive to find a place,
    To be surly.
    I don’t know what the world may want,
    But some words of wisdom could comfort us.
    Think I’ll leave that up to someone wiser.

Are some true words of wisdom
    Like la la la la la
    Is another folk singer

And I never grasped your complexities.
    I’d be happy just to get your attention.
    And, I don’t know what the world may want,
    But your long, sweet body lying next
    To mine could certainly raise my spirits.

Cause what the world needs now
    Is a new frank sinatra
    So I can get you in bed.
    Cause what the world needs now
    Is another folk singer

tangoracer
    Participant

Setting back a the bar with Jane and Karen we all applaud as jayc finishes his song I turn to Stone “Looks like I'v started something tonight an open mic night
    Looking at Jane and Karen “you to have good voices and are happy to sing along with the songs on the radio all the time” I say with a smile.
    They look at each other and smile.
    I take the last swig out of my bottle of beer and put it back on the bar Stone takes the empty bottle and put a full one in its place “Remember you on a freebee to night tango after your song tonight” Stone reminds me.

The  girls  Keep whispering back and forth with each other

Hehehe i lean back on the Bar and watch the fun and games start.

Lydiarose
    Participant

I whisper into ssgt ear, Its open mic night think  I will go up and give it a go what do you think. “ssgt” tells me to go for it.. Ok i will I get up and make my way to stage climb on to stage , walk over to the band  guys do ye know this one,, “Band” we will give it a go.. so walk back to mic pick it up  and say this one is for all the guys in here tonight,, here goes

oh baby dulls
                                  I know you like me
                                  I know you do
                                  That why whenever I come around shes all over you
                                  And I know you want it
                                It”s easy to see
                                And in the back of you mind  i know you should come home with me

Dont cha  wish your girlfriend was hot like me
                              Dont cha  wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
                                Dont cha  dont cha
                              Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me
                              Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me
                              Dont cha      dont cha

Fighting the feeling
                              Leave it alone
                              Cause if it aint love
                              It  just anit enough to leave a happy home
                              Let keep  it friendly
                              You have to play fair
                              See, I dont care
                              But I know she aint gon” wanna share

Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
                              Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
                              Dont cha  dont cha
                                  Dont cha  dont cha

I know I”m on your mind
                              I know we”ll have a good time
                              I”m your friend
                              I”m fun
                              And I”m fine
                              I aint lying
                              Look at me, you aint blind

Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
                            Dont cha wish your

girlfriend was a freak like me
                                Dont cha    dont cha
                                  Dont cha  dont chat

See, I know she loves  you
                              I understand
                              I”d probably be just as crazy about you
                              If you were my own man
                              Maybe next lifetime
                              Possibly
                              Until then, oh friend your”e secret ia safe with me

Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot  like me
                              Dont cha wish your girl girlfriend was a freak like me
                                    Dont cha    dont cha
                                    Dont cha  dont cha

bono2012
    Participant

So this is the Achat Bar & Grill open the door for the first time and walk in side, big crowd in here  make my way to bar.omg is that who i think
    it  is up on the stage it is Lydiarose  have to say she is hot. stop and look up at her doing her thing on the stage.

Lover
    Participant

I walk to Bono. “Welcome my friend. We don't know each other – yet. But tonight it's a wonderful night to get to know us. Let me invite you for a drink and a talk… and afterwards you may take care of Lydia

mrsexlover
    Participant

Walking back into the bar, i see tango and the lady's sitting in the back, Jane waving at me. I wave back and after a stop at the bar i join them. A kiss on both the girls cheeks and a nod to tango before i sit down.

“Hello darling” Jane says “It's open mike night tonight and tango did already do a song, and maybe Karen and i wil do one too if we can think of one”

“That sounds great, you two singing, and sorry i missed your song tango”

“Are you going to sing a song for us too” asks Karen as she comes closer and closer and leans against me

“Maybe i will, but now let me enjoy your company and my drink en see who else is going to perform” and i put my arm around her and kiss her cheek again.

ssgt
    Participant

I stand up howling and clapping like everyone else in the bar as Lydia finishes her song.  Not only can she sing she know how to dance and tease all the guys in the room, band even enjoyed. She smiles and says ” Thanks everyone, I hope you enjoyed” in her devilish seductive voice.  She reaches out her hand for help getting off the stage.  She looks at me and smiles.  3 guys reach for her.  I cant see in the crowd, but i can tell some has picked her up and lifted her off the stage.  She is laughing and gives him a kiss.  She starts a slow seductive walk towards me, making sure everyone sees her.

I reach out my hand for her.  ” I didn't know you could sing and dance like that” I say.  She laughs ” There's a lot you don't know know about me, yet” I pull her close and kiss her.  She wraps her arms around me holding me tight.  I look into her eyes ” You love singing and getting all the attention. don;t you?”  She smile “yes, I love it. Do you mind” she says.  “Hell no”  I say, “look around at everyone looking at you”.  She smiles. “Jut wait till I get you home”

TightFit74
    Participant

Before OnlyGuessed replies, I take her hand, place a kiss on her wrist and lean in to whisper in her ear.

“There's one quick thing I have to do first..”

Without further ado I walk up to the mic which was just elft by LydiaRose. I turn to the country boys, wink at them then cough, asking for attention of the people at the Bar.

“Friends, old and new.. We're all here to have fun wíth eachother.. And for that I wanted to offer some advice, advice from someone much wiser as I am… Hope you'll get the drift…”

The music starts playing and with my deep voice I start the song.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the class of ’99

If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering
    experience…

I will dispense this advice now.

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth;
    oh nevermind; you will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they have faded.

But trust me, in 20 years you’ll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can’t grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked….
    You’re not as fat as you imagine.

Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday.

Do one thing everyday that scares you

Sing

Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts, don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Floss

Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind… the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.

Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements.

Stretch

Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your life…the most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don’t.

Get plenty of calcium.

Be kind to your knees, you’ll miss them when they’re gone.

Maybe you’ll marry, maybe you won’t, maybe you’ll have children,maybe you won’t, maybe you’ll divorce at 40, maybe you’ll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary…what ever you do, don’t
    congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either – your choices are half chance, so are everybody else’s.

Enjoy your body, use it every way you can…don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own..

Dance… even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room.

Read the directions, even if you don’t follow them.

Do NOT read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly.

Get to know your parents, you never know when they’ll be gone for good. Be nice to your siblings; they are the best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future. Understand that friends come and go,but for the precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.

Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard;
    live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft.

Travel.
    Accept certain inalienable truths, prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too will get old, and when you do you’ll fantasize that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

Respect your elders.

Don’t expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you have a trust fund, maybe you have a wealthy spouse; but you never know when either one might run out.

Don’t mess too much with your hair, or by the time you're 40, it will look 85.

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

But trust me on the sunscreen…

I turn and leave the stage, returning to the table in the corner and joining OnlyGuessed again.

james_dean
    Participant

“Open mic night?!  I should give that a try” I whisper to myself as I recalibrate the controls of the mechanical bull.  Those power fluctuations from Covems maintenance put them slightly out of whack.

I jump on stage and lower the brim of my cowboy hat to shade my eyes from the bright lights of the stage.

“Hit it guys” I yell to the band.

Hey baby, whatcha doin' this evenin'
    Can 'ya meet me down at the railroad tracks
    I got Tom Petty playin' in my silverado
    And I've iced down, a six pack

Hey Daisy, don't 'ya worry 'bout your mama
    Like 007 we can keep it covert
    Undercover on the ground by the water
    Gonna get a little peace on earth, I say

Baby, what you say we go pickin' wildflowers
    I got a spot way back in the woods
    Sneak away for a couple of hours
    You and me, baby, a pickin' wildflowers

Hey baby, Mother Nature is waitin' and
    Love's bloomin' like a cherry tree
    Let's buzz around maybe do some pollinating
    And dive in like honeybees

Baby, what you say we go pickin' wildflowers
    I got a spot way back in the woods
    You and me, baby, a pickin' wildflowers

Take a trail ride if you know what I mean
    Hey baby, won't you come with me

What you say we go pickin' wildflowers
    Got a spot way back in the woods
    Spend a little time pickin' wildflowers

What you say we go pickin' wildflowers
    Got a spot way back in the woods
    You and me, baby, you and me, baby

A pickin' wildflowers
    What you say we go, what you say we go
    What you say we go, what you say we go
    Pickin' wildflowers, a pickin' wildflowers

The crowd cheers as the band ends the song.  I jump down from the stage and head to the bar.  “ssgt!  Good to see you back” as I give him a fist bump.  “You too Lydiarose” as I gently shake her hand.  “Great job with the song.  I hope we can hear more of your voice back on stage soon”  I excuse myself from their presence and grab a beer from the bar.  I take a swig to quench my thirst. 

I walk over to Bono2012 and welcome him to the bar.  “Hope you have a great time here” 

tangoJane
    Participant

We all clap Tight as he leaves the stage
    The stage is empty and we all turn back to are groups and start to chat again.
    Karen is leaning on Mrsex Shoulder and I'm lent up against Tango when he sets up turns to Stone behind the bar “Stone you got a pen and a same paper back there” he asks Stone hands him a pen and a note pad. He pushes me off him and he turns to the bar, he starts to write some thing and then crossing it out, write same thing, cross it out .
    We all try to see what he is writing but he just brushes us away. After about ten Minutes he turns to me and smiles then gets up and goes over to the band and he chats with them for a few minutes.
    He walks over to me and hands me kisses me and say's “here you go I think this will be good for you to sing” and hands me the note pad.and then goes and sets back on his stole and take a big swig of his beer.

I read what Tango gave me and a big smile comes over my face. I nod my head as i sing it in my head the smile just gets bigger and bigger on my face .I look up from the note pad its great I walk over to Tango and kiss him fall on the lips “thank you my love I love it”

I turn and walk to the stage the lead singer of the band comes over and gives me his hand and helps me up onto the stage
    walking to the mic taking it in my hand i take a deep breath “I would like to thank Tango for rewriting this song for me to sing for you all”

Hit it!
                                                         This ain't no disco
                                                         And it ain't no country club either,
                                                         This is A Chat

All I want to do is have a little fun before I die
                                                         Says the man next to me out of nowhere
                                                         It's apropos of nothing he says his name is JD
                                                         But I'm sure he's jayc or Tight or Covems or Lover

And he's plain Gorgeous to me, and I wonder if he's ever
                                                         Had a day of fun in his whole life

We are drinking beer on a Sunday afternoon
                                                         In the bar that really a cool place to be
                                                         And the good people from Achat                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                         Are popping in and out on their lunch breaks
                                                         Dancing and hugging as best they can                                                                  
                                                         In jeans and shorts

And they drive their shiny Nissans and Mercs
                                                         Back to the police station, the crime lab, too
                                                         Well, they're nothing like JD and me

All I wanna do is have some fun
                                                         I got a feeling I'm not the only one
                                                         Until the sun comes up over
                                                         Achats Bar & Grill

I liked a good beer buzz, early in the morning
                                                         JD likes to peal the labels from his bottles of bud
                                                         He shreds them on the bar then he lights up every match
                                                         In an over-sized pack letting each one burn
                                                         Down to his thick fingers before blowing and
                                                         Cursing them out, he's watching
                                                         The bottles of bud as they spin on the floor

HB and Adera enter the bar
                                                         Dangerously, close to one another
                                                         Stone looks up from her want ads

But,

Achats Bar & Grill

Otherwise the bar is ours, the day and the night
                                                         The Bear Pit, The Mechanical Ball too,
                                                         Buds, and the Pretty and Stunning guests,
                                                         The sun and the moon ,

But, all I wanna do is have some fun
                                                         I got a feeling the party has just begun
                                                         I won't tell you that you're the only one
                                                         Achats Bar & Grill
                                                         Achat Bar & Grill

I stand up on the Stage and clap my hands to Tongo for a great Bar & Grill version of Sheryl Crow's All I Wanna Do

Walking to the edge of the stage I put my hands out for tango to come get me. He walks over to me and puts his arms around me I kiss him again as he picked me up off the stage and we walk back to the bar

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Seems like the night is turning on a sort of singing contest….lot of skilled people are singing on the stage and this is a really good thing.
    Well it was if my headache will stop soon….at every high notes, my head seems like is gonna to explode! The good thing is it seems like my head hurts a little less .
    When my tea and biscuits are ended, i lift the suitcase from the floor to the table. I open it and take some envelops with different names written over them: Sexilicious, Bluedenim, etcetera. I give them and the price list to Old Joe and then i ask to him for eventually new submitted requests.

“No new one, HB!” he answer me.

“Thank goodness….to stamp those one, i don't had sleep after the party! If someone need me i'm in the pool room….i have some work to complete!”

After had salute all, i move to the pool room….no one is there and, with the door closed, the music is low. I open my laptop and turn it on: time to complete the project of my new apartment and then….all i need is someone really good at building the stuff i need!

Dutchslut19
    Participant

I walk on stage, and talk to the band, “boys this must be more familiar to you all, it's country time”

As i walk up to the microphone i feel my hand palms sweaty, i never done this sort of thing, but here it goes.

“Hello ladies and gentleman, my name is Mona and i would like to sing this next song for you from our own Dutch country singer Ilse deLange about love between two people on the crazy world we live in these days and it's called World of Hurt”

http://youtu.be/GNbpVKWi-Do

Day one God smiled, 

Gave us all the wisdom of a newborn child 

by the time we take our first step 

We've already begun to forget 

What the heart knows the heart sees 

We're just as much the forest, as we are the trees 

Every little seed trying to find 
Where the light comes from 

And it's a world of hurt, nothing works 

It's a lonely little planet made of dust and dirt 

Who'd ever think that in the midst of all this 

Somthing as beautiful as love exists 

And when I hold you, and you hold me 

Heaven doesn't seem like such a mystery 

Darling in a world of hurt 

You make me feel so good 

Day one of our love, 

Two heartbroken people scared to trust too much 

Oh but here it comes that feelin' again 

That every lover swears will never end 

We thought we'd been there, done that, 

But when we kissed 

We knew we'd never been here..

We've never done this 

All the walls come tumblin' down 

When you love someone 

And it's a world of hurt, nothing works 

It's a lonely little planet made of dust and dirt 

Who'd ever think that in the midst of all this 

Somthing as beautiful as love exists 

And when I hold you, and you hold me 

Heaven doesn't seem like such a mystery 

Darling in a world of hurt 

You make me feel so good

I take a deep bow and walk form the stage

Lydiarose
    Participant

As sstg and I go to sit back down I see someone that I have not see in a long time, Looking at ssgt i whisper in to his ear love give me a min just see someone I have to talk to,,he say ok. I turn away and walk to where he is stand with lover and jd. I walk to the back of Jd,I whisper into his ear how are you after other night just before he can answer me i say hi to lover and if it is ok if i talk to Bono..lover and jd walk to the bar.”Bono” long time girl. yes i answer, so what bring to the bar bono, tells me just in town for a few days and he love my song. ty have you the gultar with you, its in car lydia, go get it and do a song for me like the old times,he agree to do it,Before he gets it I show where im sitting with sstg in the cowboy hat.I make my way back to sstg and sit down. Hope Bono will come back and sing.

Jaz_Venice
    Participant

After turning off the main road leading to the centre of town, I park my car in the lot at the B&G. Seems the place is booming, with finding just a few open spots. My professional eye discovers several shady vehicles, but as I am here in a hunch, I decide to ignore them.

This Friday evening, something will happen in the B&G, a meeting of some sorts and the place will be staked out by me and Jonathan. But I always try and get a feel of a place and the environment by driving around the neighbourhood and casting a look inside if i can. Besides, Jonathan is too well known in this town and in places like this, he is sure to be recognised. He’ll be in the car a few houses away during the stake out next Friday, and I will be inside to survey the bar.

As I get closer to the entrance, I hear one singer end, and a new singer start, two different voices. At least there is live music. A good sign, a nice way to hide in the back as the focus will be on stage. I wonder what other featurtes they have. I push the door open and step right into the noise of a full house, the crowd cheerful and loud, the band playing a country song.

My eyes move from left to right, feeling a little out of place in my ‘office clothes’, as if I have a big sticker on my forehead stating “COP”. Quicly I adjust my bra, open the top buttons of my top so I show a nice cleavage, and hike my skirt up to just under my buttocks. I mirror myself in one of the doors and wink, atisfied with my sexy look, then walk confidently to the bar, finding a stool at the far end and looking around, getting a sense of the place. When the barkeeper leans in, I order a martini, shaken, not stirred. Taking my first sip, letting the sweet-bitter-sour liquid slide down my throat, I take in the atmosphere of the crowd..

(This character was created, and is directed by Tightfit74, as part of the story “The caper of the Capricious Coitus”. She does exist in game as well, but will not be active. She might hold a clue perhaps, to solve the riddle in the story. This information is presented so there is no confusion caused or anyone lead on)

bono2012
    Participant

I make my way to car park,stand there looking round to see where i park, there was not the many cars here when  I park my one,There she is old red, open door pick the gultar up of back sit and make my way back to bar, what song will i sing in I go, look round to see where Lydia and the cowboy are sitting, o there  they are so make over to them,pass  lover and jd at bar, then to lydia; so you got it then up you go, ok going.I make my way up on to the stage,”Band” its ok I will do this one on my own, go have a drink guys, Walk to microphone blow on it strummed my gultar 1,2,3, 1,2,3, hi  there my name is Bono O girls not that Bono only the same names thats all, I would to tank Mone forthe last song,But one thing Mono its not a lonely little planet tonight. Here goes this song is  “The Acid Song”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB81CczTEdw.

The Acid Song

I had not taken acid for twelve years
                                                                But one night last summer I did
                                                                I was adrift in a bar  room
                                                                Acting like a jerk and a kid

I knew we were asking for trouble
                                                                Trouble was what we would get
                                                                Five of us dropped into the girls” room
                                                                Psycadilisized insane quintet

Well that bathroom got crowded in no time
                                                                Out minds were all blow in one flash,
                                                                Everyone in there got ugly
                                                                We exited out of there fast

Back in the bar we were happy
                                                                Feeling great, no problem
                                                                Back in the bar we were fine
                                                                Till johnny tunred into Nazi,
                                                                And Lydia threw up all her wine

Well in no time we all were ejected
                                                                Soon we were out on the street
                                                                The sidewalk began to perspire,
                                                                We had gless and dog shit at our feet

We went over to Lydia”s apartment
                                                                     come on!
                                                                To listen to the Grateful Dead
                                                                 On the way there we lost johnny  
                                                                He had opted for Bellevue instead

Well I”m really glad we did this, it feels great
                                                                 Just like the old days I love this
                                                                 I know my hair”s on fire, its like incense or somrthing
                                                                you know your face is melting
                                                                It is all the colours of the rainbow

Hey you wanna hold some fruit?
                                                               Come on ,hold some fruit!
                                                               It breeds, it really does,
                                                               Have a cantaloupe, come on
                                                               Ah no I dunno where Donovan tape is

Well I had to get out of the city
                                                              Bobby was bringing me down
                                                               Me and my darling young Lydia
                                                               Said so long and we drove out of town

Driving on acid is east
                                                              Driving on acids is a breeze
                                                              Just keep the car on the highway
                                                              Don”t laugh and dont fart and
                                                                    don”t sneeze

Oh we get to my house in the country
                                                     The tress were all throbbing and green
                                                     Lydia was sure she had cancer
                                                    I was sure I was james Dean

We down to the lake to go swimming
                                                      Down to the lake to swin
                                                       Lydia said “water cures canter”
                                                       I asked her to place call me jim

Yes acid is usually dangerous
                                                       The mind-mannered can quickly turn mean
                                                        LSD can surely derange us
                                                        Unless you possess Thorazine!

So next time you wanna go out there
                                                        When you feel like fitting your head
                                                        Think twice before dropping acid
                                                        Hold out for mushrooms instead.  

thank you so I got down of the stage and  made my way back to where  lydiarose and the cowboy are sitting                                                                                      

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.