Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Covems is acting as referee and to the delight of the crowd and for his own pleasure, runs his hands over each lady , slowly feeling their curves to ensure no hidden weapons, even pulling their tops & bottoms outwards to inspect what lies beneath.

Stone & I smile at him as he winks his admiration and gives us the all clear.

“Now ladies, the rules are simple,  no biting or gouging. The winner is the first to be pinned down by their shoulders to the floor to the count of three. Do you agree?”  Covems states with authority.

Both of us nod our agreement. 

“ I do the counting and my decision is final. “  We both nod again.

The crowd  cheers as  Stone & I shake  hands and return to our corners before looking at each other waiting for Covems .  He looks at the crowd and then  the two of us ,  letting the anticipation build,  and …  then…  he announces    “ Let the contest begin….”

Stone  & I grin at each other, circling slowly, feeling the pudding squelchy and messy between our  toes and ankles.  It’s colder than our body temperatures.  Goose bumps appear on our skin and our nipples harden and protrude from our sexy boob coverings, much to the delight of the guys in the crowd.

Stone picks up a handful of the creamy raspberry mix,  sniffing it. It smells delightful  – of raspberries, and baby oil and edible. It squelches pleasantly in her fingers.

She picks up some more of the glob and hurls it at me. It smacks me on the neck and I shudder at the sudden coldness there.  And then, it starts to slowly trickle and trail  down to my  left breast & cleavage causing further shivers  down the length of  my body.

It’s the start of the Challenge and my eyes light up in defiance.

I  stroll to meet Stone in the centre of the pit and grab the front of Stone’s basque, tugging it suddenly,  partially tearing the lacy top  so Stone’s  creamy white breasts spill out.  Her round curvy tities , with peaked nipples bared for all to see.

I pick up some pudding in both hands and proceeds to  massage & rub the cold mixture into both of  Stone’s breasts whilst staring her in the eyes. 

The guys cheer wildly and whistle at their first sight of  Stone’s beautiful  orbs,  looking very sexy in her ripped basque and gasping as I  take  the liberty of touching and groping them so blatantly in answer to Stone’s first assault.

Stone stands there in shock at my  response to her  casting the first throw.

The messy  creamy raspberry liquid cold on her chest and then warming as my  hands cup & squeeze her.  The pink mess partially covering her and making her breasts slimy and shiny in the light.

The sight of the two women standing in the centre of the pit, one groping the others tits with the slimy pink grunge exciting to the watching audience & intrigued  by what Stones reaction might be …

Brandybee
    Participant

I feel the stinging slaps on my ass as the unseen men take advantage of kissing, groping and then slapping my bare bottom… each counted by the crowd ….  9….. 10 … 11 …. 12

I struggle to loosen Stone’s death grip, knowing she is loving every minute of the situation. This is after all  Stone’s  payback  for  getting her involved in the capturing of Bear and then his mentally terrifying revenge on her.

My head and arms are stuck fast in her  strong body lock. She learnt well at her self defence lessons ,and holding me against the pit walls like that prevents me from bending or sitting down to reposition myself for advantage.

The mass spanks & massaging of my cheeks continue which , if I truly admit , are sexually thrilling & quite pleasant but my bare ass is starting to get very red and a little sore.

One of the participants then makes an unexpected move and after his turn in the mass spanking line, he decides, he wants to grope Stone’s tities too.  He cops a great feel of her breasts which takes her totally by surprise. She gasps and loosens her grip which gives me the opportunity  to surge forward.

To the delight of the crowd, Stone loses her balance and we both crash onto the floor of the pudding pit, sinking into the pink goo.

My breasts embed between her legs, my red ass , and  bikini bottoms  partially above the pudding in view , my legs hidden underneath it.  Stone is almost completely emerged being underneath me, face up.

She manages to rise out of the goo, gasping for breath. The pink mess clinging in gollops on  both our bodies  and hair. It slowly drips and gloops down our bodies.  We are covered in a shiny, gloopy pink sheen.

It wets our skin and clothing and shows the outline of our bodies, leaving very little to the imagination.

The crowd cheers liking what they see.  Two women covered in sweet smelling pudding,  breasts and contours  on show for their enjoyment.

I look down to realise, in the struggle, my breasts had slipped out of my  bikini top.  I re-adjust it quickly and kneel to pull up my bottoms only to find a bow undone and no time to fasten it. Bikini bottoms hang from one thigh.

“ Looks like my ass and pussy will be on show to the crowds, the only covering being the pink pudding” I muse.

The audience realise it too and they cheer as they glimpse my pussy & breasts for the first time.

We both need a moment to catch our breath.

I recover first  & realise Stone was winded by the fall. I take advantage sitting astride her and attempt to hold her shoulders down …
    I hear Covems voice  “  1, 2….

Brandybee
    Participant

My naked body glistens with pudding in the lighting as Stone and I grapple for an advantage over each other.

The pudding very slippery .  Our bodies grind  and rub against each other in the process, causing us both to moan and groan with our efforts and at the shock of intimate parts, touching intimate parts.

Both of us are very slimy now writhing in the pudding on top of each other.

At one point, my face is buried in Stone’s breasts  and  then she manages to lean over and spank my bare bottom a couple of times, still , a little tender and red from the mass spanking.  The crowd only cheer to encourage her more.

I go for another rib tickle which seems a weakness of hers. She flinches and giggles in reaction and I immediately tear her panties from her body. She is almost as naked as me now, except for her torn basque. I throw the panties to the noisy crowd.

As we wrestle with each other, I tear covertly at her basque, ripping it little by little until it is  nothing more than a hanging nuisance for her.

In frustration , she eventually realises  it has served its purpose  and rips the remaining shreds from her body and that too is flung into the crowd.   

Two naked , pudding covered woman now wrestling to win the other.

Bodies glistening and slippery, grinding and writhing, breasts are heaving and rocking, bottoms  are thrusting and wiggling with their concerted efforts.

The crowd seeing and admiring every curve and crevice of their bodies as they wrestle. Each lady determined to beat the other….

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, this is where you in the bar decides who wins lol.  If you think Brandy should win, Then take a bottle of house wine to Tight in Brandy’s corner.

If you think Stone should win, Take a bottle to Jayc in Stone’s corner.

The one with the most bottles  wins the wrestling and a post will be completed accordingly by the elected winner .  Stone or I could not decide,  so thought you could for us… and of course we, get drunk for free afterwards in celebration, lol

BRANDYBEE  BOTTLES                                                                            STONE  BOTTLES

Tangoracer  1                                                                                          Ssgt         1
    Tangojane   1                                                                                          Mrsexlover  1
    LydiaRose    1                                                                                          HentaiBoy   1
    HentaiBoy    1                                                                                          Jaz_Venice  1
    Jay9           1                                                                                             Bear.          1
    Lover          1                                                                                            Mollie.      1      
    Tight.          1                                                                                             JD.          1                                                    

ssgt
    Participant

Sitting in the bar as Brandy and Stone get ready to wrestle i am mystified.  Never seen a show like this on WWF. Vince McMann Should be here.  I stand up cheering as the have at it.

When Stone holds Brandy so everyone can smack her ass, I run up.  I kiss her on her ass cheek and smack it.  I pick up some pudding and throw it as Stone,  looking for Jayc approval, lol.

I walk up to the bar. see JD, This is going to be a hard decision” I say.  We both laugh.  I think to myself that Stone did all us a favor by holding Brandy so we all got to smack that lovely ass.

I take my bottle of wine to Jayc.

tangoracer
    Participant

Sitting With Jane watching the 2 lady's open the nights wrestling

As Bandy and Stone get to grips with each other Stone gets the first hit with a hand full of pudding, Brandy returns the favor by ripping Stone top off to show the crowd her ample breasts to load cheers, But with a swift move Stone has Brandy in a side head lock at the edge of the Pit HB pulls Brandy bottoms down and rubs same pudding into her cheeks Stone turns her bear ass to me I move in Kiss it gently rub same pudding in then Slap a gentle ish spank moving out of the way a cue had formed behind me the crowd count 9    10    11    12

Brandy is free and is pinning Stone 1    2  Stone slides out  ripping the rest of each others cloths of Brandy get another pin but only a 2 count agian
    both are totaly naked near the end the crowd is cheering.

my bottle goes over to Tight for 2 to 0 pins by Brandy

tangoJane
    Participant

Sat watching with Tango and seeing him give Brandy a spank

I put my bottle with ………………………………………Tight

Lydiarose
    Participant

This is the first time I have watch pudding wrastle, I really enjoy it, but glad I didnt enter into it, so I make my way to Bar to get  bottle of wine from old joe, ask jd who should I pick this is hard one to pick, jd looks at me and smiles, cant  help you there you will have to pick for yourself, so I make my way tooo.

my bottle of wine goes to Tight,,

mrsexlover
    Participant

Looking at the fight, i enjoy myself more and more, and when Stone makes that move so we can spank and kiss Brandy's lovely behind, i make sure i am in line to do that. And now that i am so close, i take the opportunity to reward Stone for the chance i got so close to Brandy's ass, so after my spank and kiss, i reach up and take a good feel at Stone's titties.

Looks like Brandy was waiting for that so the fight continues, and i get back to enjoy myself

When the time comes to decide my bottle goes to Jayc, because it was Stone who got us to spank Brandy's ass and got her naked first

Covems
    Participant

For me… the best part of all of this is…

I get to stand between two gorgeous, naked, pudding covered women and hold their hands…

…as I await the decision of the crowd so I can raise the hand of the victorious one.

So please take your time and make a thoughtful decision, because I could stand here for days.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Standing near the pit border with Alita on my back (had she really take me for her pony!?), i follow the full match with greedy eyes….
    I have no doubt about Brandy's strenght, but have to admit Stone had surprise me! She had fought all the time with a strenght will and never give up, even when she was really near to be defeated. both the girls had fought  well and take a decision is really hard….Brandy!? Stone!? Uhmmmmm…

And Alita….when did she think to jump down of me!?

Anyway….for me it's a draw! a bottle to each corner!

jay9
    Participant

Without making a fuss I arrived back at the bar just in time to catch the start of the wrestle match. Sliding my way through the crowd i managed to score a birds eye view of the proceedings, and have got to say, was a little turned on by the spectacle, two gorgeous women groping each other's bodies in front of a crowd of horny onlookers.

Find it amusing that we are asked to pick a winner …… surely we were the winners here !!!!! lol

Anyway, i wander over to Tight, place a bottle in front and with my other hand reveal the souvenired Brandy bikini bottoms. With a cheeky grin on my face i say “tell Brandy, i might hang on to this souvenir for the moment ….. she can come looking for it if she needs it Bikini's have a kind of hot spot with me …… ” then turn and slowly walk back to the bar to settle into a few beers.

Jaz_Venice
    Participant

I accept the first drink that is offered to me, not to attract too much attention, though the guy’s eyes seem to wander more as I have ever seen in a bar. There seems to be not a lot of vicarious shame. I let the atmosphere soak in on me, it’s a happy crowd and most seem to know eachother well. I recognise a few groups hanging out with eachother around the bar or a table, while some patrons have decided on a table for two or three. All in all, the welcome I received and the way the patrons hang out with eachother is refreshing.

Suddenly a man gets on the stage and he is welcomed with a big applause. ‘must be an important guy here’. His name is shouted from the crowd, making him smile before he starts to announce the first contestants of the pudding pit. A blush colors my cheeks as i see the two, very skimpily dressed girls step up to the pit and reveal themselves. The crowd goes wild as they step into the pit and start to wrestle eachother. When the blonde is forced to hang her butt up for grabs, the line of guys giving her a kiss and a slap quickly builds to at least a dozen. I smirk, ‘she’ll be sore tonight. Does pudding have healing powers?’

While the wrestle match continues, I suddenly feel the presence and the piercing eyes of someone close to me, coming up from my blind spot. I turn my head and am caught in the eyes of the bartender. Old Joe he’s called I think.

“Now, what’s a cutie pie like you doing in a place like this?”

I smile, the miss of originality in his approach was expected, but there is something in his eyes that makes it actually convincing.

“I heard a lot about this bar and was told to come and see.. It’s a lively place, I must give it that..”

“You ain’t seen nothing yet missy, if you hang around long enough, there’ll be plenty of eye catchers here.. The mechanic bull for instance. You’d draw a crowd if you gave it a shot.. Well, after the match ofcourse..”

I feel his eyes glide over my chest, sliding down my cleavage and almost without moving, I arch my back a little, showing him the fullness of my breasts. It can’t hurt to have the barkeep in your corner. Usually they know their customers well.

“Is that so? Hmm, I might try it another night. When I am more.. dressed for the occasion..”

“Nothing wrong with your clothes now, missy. Call me old Joe”

He extends his boney hand and I accept it, squeezing harder as he expected. With a surprised look he slowly pulls his hand away from me, a growing respect visible in her eyes.

“I’m Jaszmin. Tell me Joe, does this place have private rooms as well? You know, if you want to have a closed, or intimate meeting with someone?”

“Not sure missy, there is only the office and that’s for staff only. Why? You have plans for that?”

“I might..”

I smile my sexiest smile at him, seeing his eyes glaze over and knowing I have him right where I want him.

“Who could answer my question if you can’t, Joe?”

I lean in over the bar, closer to him, offering him a grand view of my breasts, pressed together by my arms. I see him swallow, his eyes shooting from my chest to my face and back to my chest again, his tongue licking his lips unconsciously.

“That would be miss Brandy or miss Stone,  Jaszmin. If you want, I can get them for you after they finished the match. It’s them both in the pit right now.”

I turn my head and look at the pit again, finding both girls in an almost sexual embrace on the floor, completely covered with pudding.

“Don’t bother. By the time they are clean, I am out of here anyway. Thanks for your help old Joe”

I place my hand on his and slowly drag my fingers down his, keeping my eyes locked in with his as I slide off the stool and turn towards the exit.

“I’ll be back.. Oh, and send a bottle of wine over to the one with the dark hair..”

With an extra swing of my hips I trod out of the bar room, knowing old Joe’s eyes on my behind, the only eyes as all other guys are gazing at the pudding pit on the other side of the bar…

(This character was created, and is directed by Tightfit74, as part of the story “The caper of the Capricious Coitus”. She does exist in game as well, but will not be active. She might hold a clue perhaps, to solve the riddle in the story. This information is presented so there is no confusion caused or anyone lead on)

tangoracer
    Participant

Walking back into the Bar after watching Brandy and Stone fight in the Pudding pit “hi Joe slide me a beer” I say to him ” Sorry miss for interrupting you “Please Joe let me get this young lady her next drink” I say as Joe slides me my beer turning to the young the lady “im Tango nice to meet you feel free to join use out that the Pudding pit and watch the fun and games. (thinking to myself what a stunning looking young lady) taking my beer i walk back to watch the fun

jayc
    Participant

hands on Stones shoulders we hear her intro music and Lover call her out. i spin her around and give her a good luck kiss and we head to the pit.we arrive at our corner, i remove Stones robe, surprised by her attire…i look her over liking what i see. as she climbs into the pit i see old joe bringing Tight a cold lager and a shot of wild turkey then yelling in his ear as Tight leans over.Tight looks across the pit at me and smiles and gives a thumbs up, i tip my hat and return the gesture and down my shot as he does the same.

the Match begins, the combatants size each other up circling each other, stone strikes 1st with a pudding glop hurl that hits Brandys neck, Brandy response is to tear open Stones basque much to the delight of the crowd, myself included. Stones head lock catchs Brandy off guard and when HB takes her bikini bottom down the bar rocks with cheers and whistles.unable to resist i get in line to give Brandy a good smack to that ass on display.

when Brandy breaks the lock all hell breaks loose as the girls fall into the pink goo and wrestle and grind, in no time at all they are both naked and covered in pink pudding. i glance over at old joe who is staring at the match cheering for both girls. it takes me 3 times to get his attention Joe!! i scream is the champagne ready? he nods annoyed  unable to look away from the pit, well just make sure a bottle gets to Tight and Brandys table.

i cant blame him i muse this is really erotic and better than i imagined. with the smell of rasberries in the air i look forward to the pleasant task awaiting me, cleaning up my Stone

Lover
    Participant

As there is some work to do I have to finish the talk. I apologize to Marilyn with a long and gentle kiss. We agree to meet later again. I get up and give my bottle to Brandy.
    Then I walk to Pafe and Satoire, welcome them with a kiss “Welcome back Ladies, please take care and make sure we always meet you again”.

Go to Lydia and Oxana, hug both… “Welcome Oxana, nice you found our bar. Im sure Lydia will show you everything” I wink at Lydia, go to all new guests, having small talk with everyone before I enter my office. Have to prepare the schedule for tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.