Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    hothiro
    Participant

as old Joe returns behind the bar he spots a new customer. with a friendly smile joe walks up to Hothiro……..what you have? 1st one is on the house. wiping the pudding off his hands with a bar towel. “you just mised one hell of a show out back at the pudding pit” but better late than never” as he slides Hothiros  beer to him and winks  have a look around, i think you will like our little bar.

Grabbing the sliding beer *winks back to Joe “Appreciate it Joe … nice place you’ve got here… count me a regular buddy” turning around to see who else is here … “well, well … who knew I could find them here …” friendly smiles towards the crowed.

hothiro
    Participant

WELCOME   Hothiro to the Bar & Grill  the first drink is the house then come out the back and watch the fun in the pudding pit

Hey Tangoracer … thanks for your welcome  … think I'll join you back at the pit … seems fun

tangoJane
    Participant

Mmmmmm sitting watching my Tango fight the dwarfs and getting covers from head to foot in that pudding. Watching him take each one down and cover them and sending them to a made up pen. Seeing him getting his short pulled down  “mmmmmm great ass he has and his back will clear up soon” I think to myself.

I start to look around to see who I could asks to fight gently with me I have my swim suit with me but didn’t have it on yet it’s a nice warm and I’m wearing a nice light full length summer dress that covers pump lovely. Mmmmm may be Azrielle she would be gentle. Then I see Blue ooowww nooooo I know she would like it a bit rougher then I would I sit there and ponder who could it be.

The night is warm and my glass is empty, “Time for same more coke” I think to myself. But first Tango will need his cloths
    I get up a little fast and my head goes a little light shaking my head to clear it and wall towards the shower walking close to the pit. I hear someone call my name “JANE” it tune to see who it was and kept walking and didn’t notice I was so close to the pit. Stepping on some pudding on the grass I slip and as I waddle to get my balance. My foot slips “AAAAHHHHHH”and into the pit I slide feeling the warm pudding going up my leg I twice around and land on my ass right in the middle of the pit my dress floats on top I smile as I feel the pudding covering my body. “OOOOWWW mmmmmmm” thinking to myself “no panties hehheh. Putting my hands into the pudding to push myself up I slip again this time I this time I roll back and I feel my head going under and my legs up in the air.

Now covered from head to foot in pudding I come up waving my arms. I feel a strong hand grab my pudding covered wrist thinking “it must be Tango” I pull his arm to pull myself up but the pudding is to slippery and i full back in.
    I open my pudding covered eyes and see a blurry figure taking a sharp breath as I make out the figure “IT’S JD” He sands over me holding out his hands “my hero” I say. Taking his hands again this time I pull myself up and full against him his hands quickly move his hands around me, my dress is all stuck up around my back his hands land right on my pudding covered ass it makes him grab harder and pulls my closer to him. I cover his chest in the pudding I couldn’t resist I lean in and kiss him softly on his lips. Feeling his soft lips for the first time and then he KISSES ME BACK.

tangoracer
    Participant

Standing in the shower with the water falling over my body cooling my back
    I see Jane get up with my cloths she wobbles and shakes her head and starts to walk over towards me.
    She walks close to the pit with all that pudding on the grass i see her turn her head but keeps walking her foot slips and in to the pit she goes
    I go to get her but see JD there and know she is in save hands I nod my head to him and step back under the cool shower
    “AAHHH my CLOTHS” i think to myself as i see them laying in the pit.

Brandybee
    Participant

It was a great wrestling match, and a draw was a fair result. I look over at Stone and Jayc but they are lost in their snogging.

Lovers and Blues song is a nice touch as the wrestling match finishes and Tight prepares to fill the pudding pit with more of the delicious goo in readiness for the next contest. He gets the nozzle and turns it on. The delicious raspberry flavoured pudding begins to gush filling up the pit.  

I cant help but sing some of the chorus – Meatloafs –  ” I'll do anything for love ”  As their song ends, everyone cheers & claps.

Suddenly I am sprayed with more pudding as it jettisons out from the powerful nozzle uncontrolled. Tight gets covered too and I cant help but laugh as he fights and fiddles with the hose and nozzle valve to stem the flow. Some of the crowd gets covered too. The fresh smell of raspberries fill the air.

Tight wins  the battle eventually with the valve and manages to turn it off. He  makes his way over to me dripping with the pink gloop as much as I am, holding out my robe  for me to cover my puddinged ( Is that even a word!! lol )  body.

HB throws a challenge out to his new friend Alita to try her hand at the wrestling. Will she fight him… only time will tell, but she certainly likes the taste.

In the meantime, Tango takes on the dwarfs in the pudding pit. As he removes his shirt, I gasp at the angry red welts on his back. He turns to me assuring they don't hurt anymore but I wince at what his Mistresses must have done in the Icehouse and hope his penance is now over with.

I notice some new faces coming to watch him wrestle in interest, wandering slowly to the edge of the pit.  Gayle & Hothiro. I smile at them and nod in welcome and ensure they got their free drink off Old Joe at the bar.  

Tango and the dwarfs fight with gusto. Hes a big man and the dwarfs fight bravely. I cheer as they whip his shorts off leaving him in his beautiful birthday suite … well … what woman wouldn't want to take a little peak .. He has a stunning body even with his scars and Icehouse medals.  😮

One by one the dwarfs are defeated and are placed in the holding pen made out of straw bails at the far end of the pit. Tango is declared victorious.  Every one cheers his good fortune and dripping delectable body. Especially when he rinses off in the outdoor showers. Wet, naked, toned and fit for all to see..  

I can see tangojane walking over with his clothes, when she suddenly slips in the pudding pit , getting covered in the pinky mess. Luckily JD is at hand to be her knight in shining armour and gallantly assists her up. He gets a kiss as a reward.  :-*  Tangos clothes, however, swirl and partially sink in the pink sloppy goo.
    Maybe he can wear the batman mask and pink cowboy hat that seems to be floating around at the back of the stage, might even be a lime green mankini in the same box. 

Tight  reaches me , leaning in to my ear as he puts my robe on…  his whispering words bring an interested smile to my face. I turn to him and whisper back .. ” I thought you'd never ask … “

Bear
    Participant

I grin at Stone's response to my insolence… wipe myself clean before I wander back to the bar… eye our new friend here Gayle and instinctively reach up to tip my hat … then realize it is still missing. Been awhile since I have seen it about… and I make a mental note to check with ol' Joe in the lost and found for it.

I can only offer a smile to her as she moseys on over to the cluster of young women at the bars end.

I hear sexilicious,… and feel her quick hug wich takes me by surprise. The quick press of her body to mine hot and relished…', espcially in the mindset I am in is a welcome touch. My fingers strain to linger on her as she pulls away and disappears.

I glance down the bar and see a new face…. easing down I introduce myself to hothiro… “Welcome to the AChat Bar and Grill… hope we see more  from you here…enjoy and have fun! First nights drinks are on me.. I move to signal Ol' Joe… let him know the newcomers Gayle and Hothiro are on my tab tonight…. listening to Gayle… I am wondering if I might regret that.

Lover
    Participant

Blue, Jane, Brandy and I are still on stage.. covered with pudding…. we all laugh. It's so sweet and sticky… Tango, Brandy and Tight leave the stage and I whisper to Blue “there is a shower beside my office..you can shower alone or wait until i join you.”

I jump down to welcome Gayle with a big hug and laugh, because now she also is covered with pudding “so.. you think you know who i am?” I grin… and tell Joe to give her a glass of champaign and two beer for me. Gayle and i cheer and talk a few minutes then i walk to Hothiro. “Hello, welcome to the bar that never sleeps” I offer him one beer. “Look around, im sure you will enjoy this place and the people here.”
    We watch tangi fighting with the dwarfs, its really crazy. As he is going to the shower outside we llok at alita and HB. Will there be another great fight?

Still dirty I take the micro.
    Thanks to everyone for this wonderful night. Very special thanks to Tight… I always wanted to be a wakling pudding…lol
    I wann ask everyone to be here tomorrow evening. One of our new talented desingners in this town, BEAUBELLE, is having the first fashion show ever in our bar. If you ever have seen one of her wonderful clothes you know it will be a pleasure for your eyes. It will be a great show I promise… and there also will be a little gift for everyone. We are proud to offer you another event, somehting you never have seen before!

Then I make my way to my office, looking forward to the shower.

tangoracer
    Participant

Hay LOVER does BEAUBELLE need a male model Naked man in need of same clean cloths here

jayc
    Participant

It’s a draw! I smile at Stone and Brandy and give ol Joe a nod. Joe comes on stage with a dozen roses for each of these fine women, both girls give him a kiss. Joe’s face blushes as he tries to keep his eyes on their faces. He seems a little nervous and flustered as he tries to offer his congrats to the goo covered women.  “Whats wrong Joe? I call out, “this has to be a first, old Joe is speech less! I take the mic from Lover, ALRIGHT!!! I yell, the crowd cheers in response. Lets hear it for these ladies one more time! The crowd roars as the dynamic duo take a bow. Next rounds is on the house so drink up folks!

After Tights surprise pudding attack I place Stones robe around her shoulders and turn her gently to face me and embrace her and kiss her deeply. Taking her hand we walk by Brandy I stop to give my boss a hug and a peck on the cheek  “bagseys on the office” I  say with a grin and walk off with Stone before she can respond. We make are way off the stage and go thru the back kitchen door then down the hall to my office, I lead her inside and lock the door.

“Alone at last” I smile, Stone lets out a big sigh “I’m cold, slick and smell like raspberry pudding” she chuckles as she flops on the couch. I short rap on the door startles us, I return the knock  wait and open the door a crack. as planned a dwarf  hands me a cup of hot tea with a shot of scotch I bring the tea to my Stone, “here you go” as she sips her tea/scotch we talk about the bout. I get up and walk into the bath and get the shower running. “Lets clean you up” I smile.

I lead stone into the bath and remove her robe, she moves in close and my hands grab her cool slick body. We begin to kiss, my lips find her slender neck, as Stone fumbles with the buttons on my shirt. I begin to nibble and lick her neck the cool taste of raspberry fills my mouth. My tongue runs down her neck to her cleavage then down her belly as she moans in delight. As I snog her belly she runs her fingers thru my hair and pulls me in closer. Back up her belly I take her right breast into my mouth  running my tongue in circles on her taunt erect nipple while I palm her left breast I return to Stones lips and snog her deeply. Stone opens the shower door and steps inside and under the steamy spray of hot water and motions to me to join her, I quickly remove my cloths and join her and close the glass door.

Standing behind her we share the hot stream, the pudding turns the draining water a faint pink. Reaching for a bottle of body wash I soak the large bath sponge, soap it up and begin washing off the remaining pudding, her shoulders and back, her cute firm ass, down her thighs to her calves then each foot and toes then back up her belly then her inner thighs soaping up her trimmed muff and rubbing her smooth undercarriage as she sighs in delight. Then her breasts one in each hand. “Ever notice how clean your boobs get when you shower with me“?  Stone chuckles softly as I push my hardening cock against her ass and I kiss her again. Reaching for the shampoo I wash my Stones hair and give her a scalp massage. Stone purrs in contentment enjoying my TLC as much as I enjoy doing it

“Your turn” she whispers and we change positions and Stone takes the sponge

BeauBelle
    Participant

Thank you, Lover, for the introduction.

No clothes for men at the moment, Tango, although I frequently have other uses for naked men!  I do have a few ideas for mens clothes though, and will have a go at some shortly.

Hope you enjoy the show…

BeauBelle
    Participant

My first effort…

screen_064434.jpg

Not sure quite what I was aiming for, really!

BeauBelle
    Participant

I have an interest in fantasy and roleplay situations, and from this, created this design…

BeauBelle
    Participant

Something for the cavewoman who likes to go out clubbing …

BeauBelle
    Participant

A party dress based on a very simple design…

BeauBelle
    Participant

Based on simple shapes of fabric, an outfit that was intended to have an egyptian feel.  This is one of my favourites.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.