Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    BeauBelle
    Participant

Back to fantasy, or to be more precise science fiction.

This is my space-girl outfit.  Captain Kirk would have nothing to fear from this being…

screen_210852.jpg

BeauBelle
    Participant

Again a simple design, but good for RP.  This nun is more chased than chaste …

BeauBelle
    Participant

An eye-popping 60's based creation…don't stare at that pattern for too long..

BeauBelle
    Participant

Back to science fiction, and a design that I do love, although is not to everybodies taste … Cyborg.

There are two versions of this, street clothing, shown here, but also a sex clothing version with certain panels unclipped and taken off.

BeauBelle
    Participant

Finally, my latest design, a wedding dress.  Good for bride/groom/best man/bridesmaids roleplaying in all sorts of combinations!

BeauBelle
    Participant

There we are, thank you all for looking, and especially to Lover for arranging it.

Apologies that it was earlier than Lover said, but I'm going away for the weekend!

See you all on Monday night / Tuesday

xxx

tangoracer
    Participant

Walking back into the Bar after the pudding night we stand at the Bar just in time for the fashion show Gayle the new trainee barkeeper gives Jane a coke and me a cold beer.

WOW

YEAH

we stand and claps as the first model walks out from behind the curtain watch's her walk to the front of the stage turn around pose for the clapping crowd then walks back down the stage.as she goes out of site the next model appears to more claps and cheers.
    Standing a clapping all the models as the walk down the stage and back again.
    All 10 models have shown of the designs and all come back out and stand around the stage and start to clap as BeauBelle come out on to the stage to the biggest cheer she walks to the center of the stage and takes a bow. All the models walk back off one by one so only BeauBelle is left standing on the stage. from one side off the stage Lover walks on the a big bouquet of flowers he gives her a kiss on the cheer hands her the flowers and walks backwards clapping his hand back off the stage. Beaubelle takes one last bow and walks back to the certain and is gone.

The capping from the crowd dies out and everyone starts talking about what there have just seen

tangoracer
    Participant

Standing Naked under the shower watching my cloths sink into the pudding thinking “my car key's are in my jeans pocket” walking back over to the pit i can just see the end of a leg sticking out i pull it out and find my keys. Throwing my jeans back over towards the shower i throw my keys up catch them and walk off into the bar. Getting some Wolf whistles from same for the crowd as i walk bye.
    Walking back into the Bar “Hi Joe MMMMMM what do we have here Joe” as i see a very pretty lady behind the bar “This is Gayle she my new trainee”Joe says as he starts to smile at me “Naked again Tango” he adds. I raise my arms again “looks like it” “Great job with the dwarfs about time someone sorted them out” he says

Gayle pulls me a cold beer “looks like you need this” she says as she gives me a good look over she slides the glass down the bar half beer and half head I look at it ” looks like i'm going to have to have a few of them to give you same practice” i say as i take a mouth full “Let me go get same cloths and i'll be back”  i turn and walk to the door puting my head out and making sure the coast was clear and run over to my car i dive onto the back seat grad a spare pair of jean shorts and a clean T-shirt

Walking back into the bar i sit and drink the beer on the bar and watch and chatting with Gayle as she moved around behind the bar “she has a great figure” i think to myself “and what a nice …… face to”   

sexilicious
    Participant

wow not on for a couple and all kinds of things happen lol.

Welcome to all newcomers. Hope you enjoy our little bit of fun here as much as I do

james_dean
    Participant

I am standing a little ways from the pit, watching the action, but not wanting to be splashed by the slippery pudding.  I see Jane over in the corner, probably wishing she could join in the fun, but under the circumstances, probably won't.  “I am sure there will be other pudding pit fights, since this is a great turnout,” I think to myself.

My gaze wanders back to the pit.  I continue watching the ladies go at each other, taking turns pinning each other in the pudding.  They declare the winner and the ladies hug it out, giving each other small pats on the rear.

As the ladies are exiting the pit, out of the corner of my eye, I notice Jane getting up, reaching for her empty glass of Coke on the table.  As she is walking close to the pit, I notice she steps right in a small puddle of pudding. Loosing her footing, she stumbles into the pit and falls “Splat” on her ass. 

I am sure this is embarrassing for her, so, I slip off my boots and make my way closer to the pit.  She struggles to get a footing and keeps slipping deeper into the pudding, covering herself in the goo.  Her hand slips and she flips over, face first into the pit.  She is waving her arms by the time I reach her. 

I gently but firmly grab her wrist, pulling her to her feet.  I brush the pudding from her face and attempt to straighten her dress.  Instincts took over and my hands land right on her pudding covered ass.  She whispers “MY hero” as she presses her pudding covered hand against my chest. 

I look into her eyes and for a moment, time stops.  She stands on her tiptoes and kisses me gently.  Those sweet lips make me want more.  I kiss her back deeply.  “I got you, I won't let you fall,” I whisper.  I gently scoop her up, her pudding covered legs draped over my right arm and my left arm cradling her back.  My footing is firm and steady as I make my way out of the pit. 

I carry her into the bar stopping just short of the ladies bathroom. 

“You can shower off in there” I say, as I start to lower her to the floor.

“Oh, I am not sure I can walk.  It seems I have twisted my ankle a bit.  I can't walk” she exclaims.  “Carry me to the shower, please?”

Bear
    Participant

I settle with my drink at the bar and glance to a loose note.  Curious I pick it up and read… a memo… Brandy's handwriting…. an eyebrow arches as I read the idea.

I wave it at Joe,… “You know anything about this?”

He shrugs… “Not really.” he answers absently,… his attention seems more directed toward scoping out his new assistant there.

I ponder the note… if this is right.. then time is short. I saw the twinkle in Brandybees eyes as Tight and her were sliding her robe on. No doubt she'll be preoccupied for a bit. and that glint suggested something more perhaps Tight her Neo I think… if so they might be occupied quite a while. Eyeballing the stage empty now I head up tap the microphone.

“Is this on?…. attention… attemtion everyone..”  I hold the note at armslength… my reading glasses not on me at the moment as I squint and read.

“Halloween approaches… and everyone is invited to attend Achats 3rd Halloween Ball to be held here at the AChat bar and grill. It starts…” I squint at Brandys hasty scribbles.  “It starts October 14th and runs… hmmm no end date… from the 14th on till the remainder of the month  all must be in costume… post a pic of your choice.. (for our visual reference… ) the bar will have a bobbing barrel… not certain what we are bobbing for it doesn't say… dancing… good times…and more to follow…” I ad lib. Brandy's note seems like just speculative random thoughts… but I figure igniting a little expectation for a party from the proprietor might just be what we need to nudge things along.

Grinning I hope down from the stage. Whether she likes it or not  she has a party to throw here.

tangoJane
    Participant

JD pulls me up into his arms putting my arms around his neck and hold on to him tight. “ouccchh” my ankle hurts like heel JD carry's me back in to the bar he stops out side the ladies bathroom, He gose to lower me down saying ” you can shower off here” “OOOWW i can't walk i'v twisted my ankle can you carry me to the shower” I ask as i hold him tighter. smiling he carry's me into the bathroom

Stone
    Participant

I turn in the shower as the warm water cascades over my nakedness.  Rivulets of water run its soothing path down my skin. My long black hair  is wet and swept back from my face and down along my back.

I am warmed now after the cold pudding on my body is replaced with the heat of the water and Jayc’s very erotic attentions to clean it away .

He pays very special attention to all  creases and crevices to ensure all the pink goo is removed and none is left behind.  He has heated my body  a few more degrees  as he suggestively  touches & cleans, causing me to pant  & writhe against the sponge and  his fingers. He uses them so expertly and knows my body so well. The familar desire for him is evident in my eyes. 

“ Your turn” I whisper and we exchange positions.

I take the sponge off him, squirt some body wash into it and begin to cleanse his body. I admire him as I start at his neck , then his shoulders and torso, turning him round to rub his back and then holding out each of his arms as I wash him.  He is gorgeous.

I move to his bottom , rubbing each cheek and making him gasp as I enter his parted cheeks and between his legs. I rub and tease a few moments there. Then to tease and build anticipation, I shampoo his hair and massage his scalp as he groans in appreciation.
    Next I do each long leg and foot , pushing the sponge between each toe. I turn him back round and push him under the shower to rinse the suds off. He shuts his eyes and I, take advantage and sponge his crotch. Washing and foaming his stiff member and gonads as he stands there, wet, naked and very handsome.

Jayc enjoys the moment , then suddenly moves against me  and holds my upper arms fast against the shower wall pinning me there with his body a few seconds . He stares into my eyes and I see his primal need & feel his strength.  A moan escapes my lips. I feel his erection against my tummy  and then he grinds a little to tease us both.

He loosens his grip and begins to slide down my body , caressing , body to body, as he lowers  until he is kneeling in front of me. He picks up one of my legs and places it over his shoulder. He gazes at my sex in front of his eyes. He inspects my pubic hair & labia, opening me up to gaze at the inner pink flesh & swollen clitoris. I tremble on my one leg , glad I have his shoulder for support  with my other.  The water continues to cascade, teasing  me too as my senses relish its flow.

He pushes his fingers inside me and finger fucks slowly , then curls them teasing my Gee spot. I flood with excitement and circle my hips a little on impulse.  Then, he kisses me hungrily, his tongue taking no prisoners. He licks, sucks and nibbles and pushes his lips and probing tongue into me, leaving no area untouched. I moan and grab his head. I guide him to a rhythm I like and push my clitoris into his tongue.
    He continues to finger me and I am lost in the pleasure of him.

I grind his face with my pussy, pushing harder and faster  as my passion takes over. I bunch my fist in his hair, pulling at the roots in the heat of the moment until I reach that crescendo of no return and cry out as my body is ripped apart by the orgasm that crashes over me. Shaking over him, Jayc takes a few moments to drink my pleasure.

Satisfied, he stands and pushes my shoulders down to indicate his need. I kneel in front of him and he pushes his throbbing member into my mouth. My lips immediately surround his helmet and my tongue tastes his essence and leaking precum. My tongue explores the ridges and tiny opening. I rim him and push into his slit. My wet, soft tongue fills it slightly and I begin to move in and out , fucking him gently.

Jayc groans and opens his stance a little, holding my head. I suck and tongue fuck harder , knowing what he wants. I squirt body wash on my fingers without breaking my rhythm and begin massaging his balls.
    I find the source of his want and begin rimming his anal star. He groans again confirming I was right in my thoughts. My finger probes and pushes in, entering his body with a single finger . I slowly begin to finger fuck, each time entering a little further until I reach his prostrate gland. I tease & massage it as my mouth begins a steady rhythm on the length of his cock. Sucking faster, drawing my cheeks in on his hardness.

Jayc moans in delight and thrusts his hips to take his cock as deep as I can to my throat.  His breathing is ragged & harsh. After a few moments he  grabs my head hard stopping my movements abruptly. He  quickly brings me to my feet, walks me backwards & gently slams me in to the shower wall. He lifts me up and spreads my legs. His intentions are crystal clear..

Alita
    Participant

I look at Hentai “hmmm well then if you put it like that…” I place my foot on his shoulder and pushes him into the pudding watching him fall back into it.  I then get up and walk down into the pit figuring that I might as well join since I already have pudding on me.  Hentai gets up wiping it from his eyes as I walk up behind him and grab his hair and lick from his shoulder to his ear lobe and whisper “That's payback, but I'm gonna make sure you lick me clean from head to toe for getting me all covered in pudding.”  I splash some pudding on him and giggle as we kinda look like two kids splashing water on each other in a pool.  I wonder what will happen next…

jayc
    Participant

Close to climax I  pull Stone to her feet and push her back against the shower wall. The hot water running down my back I lift Stone up placing her thigh on my hip and rub my cock against her pussy, teasing the engorged head of my cock between her labia. Stone reaches down and guides my cock into her inch by inch. Grabbing her other leg  she wraps her warm wet legs around me and locks her feet behind my back. Her arms around my neck, my hands around her sexy waist I begin to fuck her with long slow strokes. Our lips meet , our tongues greet each other and begin to communicate in a language only lovers understand.

With her nails lightly grazing my back I  pick up the pace and  lose my self in the moment. The sound of running water, Stones  sweet sighs, her greens eyes shimmer like emeralds in contrast with her wet hair. I bury my face in her neck and thrust with urgent lust. my hips buck and sway as I near the edge of the climax abyss.

Stone sensing im going to cum soon begins to squeeze her vaginal muscles then release my shaft in sync with my strokes. Pure erotic bliss “Cum for me baby “ Stone whispers close to my ear “cum all over me”  I pull her close and she hugs me tight as I lose control  my cock deep inside her ….short final thrusts Stone reaches down and grabs hold of my wet slick cock and finishes me off. A few quick strokes is all it takes  a small load of semen leaks on stones hand followed by a huge load arcing on to her belly and between breasts,  followed by a third hitting her thighs. Stone  wanks  me with a wicked smile working it all out, as I set Stone on her feet, we snog under the hot water stream, weak kneed and sated  Stone turns off the water and steps outside and throws me a towel “we need to get dressed” she smiles

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.