Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

We all cheer and count as Zoerink takes up the Yard of  Ale challenge…  1 2 3 …  He bravely downs the lot, the last  of the ale gushing all over his face & chest as the bulbous end empties in a rush. He gasps for breath but succeeds admirably in his attempt.  I see his eyes begin to glaze as the sudden alcohol binge starts to effect his body.  I clap him on the back for his effort and get Old Joe to refill the glass .

I go the Bar Bell and ring it loudly ….  ” Ladies And Gentlemen  –  It has come to my notice  that some members of our Bar & Grill have reached milestones in their postings… As such, I would like to offer them the acknowledgement of their feats from all us good folk and a Yard Of Ale on the House  ….  A big Hand and cheer for ….

Hentaiboy having reached and passed 3000 posts

Lover having reached 3000 posts

Bluedenim having reached and passed 1000 posts

Jayc  having reached 100 posts and his status as a  Full Forum Member

Covems having reached 100 posts and becoming a Full Forum  Member

Tangoracer having reached 100 posts and becoming a Full Forum Member “

I take the Yard of Ale and offer it the first in line in celebration …  ” Come on now,  drink up ”   

The crowd cheer  and clap  the worthy contestants and  Congratulations of their Forum efforts.

Just before the first contestant steps up, my attention is suddenly diverted to the jukebox nearby,  playing  ” Love Song for a Vampire”  Annie Lennox

I look round to see who had put it on to play.. but no one seemed particularly close to the music machine. 

The moment is soon forgotton as the counting crowd drowns the song out to my ears as the first Yard of Ale is drunk.

ThunderSax
    Participant

It has been a long night and a longer day. The road is dark and lonely and the car is filled with the smell of old cigarrete smoke and empty except for the static of a far away country station desperate to reach me across miles of city. At this point I cannot tell who the hell is singing. Only that my eyes are stinging from too  much time looking at pinpoints of light in the distance. I cannot say how many miles have passed  but its been a long road. The night was a dark ribbon of highway. My only companion a busted radio and a pack of Marlboro's whose last survivor lies dying in between my fingers.  The orange glow burns down to a nub and I  toss it to the wind. The night is cold and lonely. A northrern chill coming down the streets to greet me . I slide the old car to a stop along the dity street. In the distance a dog barks. It is the kind of night I love. It suits my mood. Dark and silent like the first days must have been. A night where a man can be alone with his thoughts. Now thats the problem.  Sometimes a man does not want to be alone with his thoughts. Sometimes those thoughts are like a numbing cold full of regrets and might-have-beens. A man reflects on failures and short-comings he does not want to be reminded of.

I look up at a glowing sign above a  dark door. I close the car door behind me. The thud loud enough in this quiet to announce a man to the dead. The neighborhood is quiet. I like that . The door gives no hint of what is behind it. I like that too. I stand for a moment watching a glowing orange ember on the ground. Strange the way it draws me. I whisper something to it. To the flame it represents. To a small spirit of fire and silence in the night. My dad used to say that at night, in front of a fire, with all the old spirts out and listening a man just couldn't tell a lie. Not with the spirits listening. But for me I've had enough of truth for one day.

I head towards the door and reach for the handle. Rght now I need a beer, a bourbon, and a quiet hour to drink it in.

It takes a second for my eyes to adjust to the light. Inside there is a man drenched in beer.  I look away. None of my business.  I look for a bar. I look for a bartender's questioning eyes. I spot an old cigarette machine. The kind that the powers that be have outlawed. The smile that passes my face  as that small red and white box drops down is devilish  – or angelic – depending. I approach the bar breathing in the smoke of another nail in my coffin. Like comes back into my blood. I absorb the sound of the jukebox and the vibe of the bar.

Howdy .

My name is ThunderSax…

and I'd love to buy everyone here a drink.

tangoracer
    Participant

Walking back into the Bar to see Zeorink Take the yard of ale to his lips and start to lift it high slowly he swallows the hole yard
    the bar Cheers as he holds the empty glass high.

Brandy takes the glass from him and Rings the Bar's bell nice and loud And make her announcement and puts out the YARD of ALE challenge

Jane turns to me “you going to do that”   “May be later but want to talk with same people but the baby out fit” I answer
    Having seen Brandy and Stone come out of the office and hit the hard stuff the last night.

tangoracer
    Participant

Walking over towards Stone & Jayc I put  my hand on the shoulder of ThunderSax  “Welcome to The Bar & Grill have fun”

Brandybee
    Participant

I turn to see the guy who walks up to the bar,  and he offers to buy all the bar a drink. ” Well now , I think I like you already, ” I smile at him. ” I'll have a mug of English tea Thank you. Your drink is free, House rules.  I hear you play the Sax .. you know.. there's a stage up there .. the folks here always like to hear a good tune.”

I shout to Old Joe, ” Thundersax , here, would like to sample our wares –  and maybe try a Yard of Ale ? ” I grin at him in challenge … ” Are you game? And Welcome to the AB&G my friend ” 

handsomeRob
    Participant

The lights of the bar catch my eye and I think that place looks perfect! As I pull in I think about how I've spent enough of my life working and following orders, and now I deserve some fun. Who knows….maybe I'll meet someone, maybe a fight. I just need to let loose. As I get out of my car and close the door, a smell hits my nostrils of something I've never smelled before. Alcohol, smoke and what smells like sweet and a musky heat. I find myself excited as I open the door to see a large breasted woman giving shots with her tits. My body goes tight with nerves, but I push up to the bar……..

Brandybee
    Participant

As I tease Thundersax into the Yard of Ale challenge , I notice a new face arrive.  He is tall, muscular and very attractive.  There's an air of wildness about him that causes me to smile.

” Hello Stranger,  Welcome to the AB&G , first drink is on the house, what you having?”  The  stranger smiles and introduces himself as  HandsomeRob.  Certainly a fitting name, I muse.

He orders his drink from Old Joe and I see him eye Gayle performing her Boob shots.  ” I'm sure she wont mind you taking a turn, ” I grin, ” And of course , house rules today … the Yard of Ale challenge is on… think you are man enough to try it ?”  winking as I nod to Old Joe to get another glass down off the wall…

ThunderSax
    Participant

Although I've never taken a Yard of Ale….well maybe a pint at a time…I've no need to get that loaded with beer at one time. Aside from that all I happen to drink is Guiness and Sam Adams and those you do not guzzle. I do take a good look at those Boobs tho. Been a while since I've seen a set that welcoming.

As for the sax, I happen to have left mine at home and you all better count yourselves lucky.

As for me I sip my Wild Turkey and take in the view. My gaze happens to settle on the longest legs in the room. I smile gently, take off my hat and hang it up hoping I have found myself a home for the night.

sexilicious
    Participant

Welcome Sax and Rob to AB&G

Alright out of curiosity what sax do you play I play the alto sax

P.S. starting to feel better but just kinda down still

tangoJane
    Participant

Great to hear your getting Better Sexilicous

I follow Tango over to the bar “Nice to meet you ThunderSax go on try the Yard” I say as i run my hand across his shoulders.

“A glass of coke when your ready Joe please and can you put a lime in it” I ask with a smile
    “MMM Brandy who do with have here” I tease
    “HandsomeRob” Brandy replies

“MMMM HandomeRob nice to meet you hope you live up to name sake” I tease him, I turn to Brandy with a big smile  and a wink  

mrsexlover
    Participant

I Stumble back in after a hard day's work at the Lab. Time to relax. I see lots of face's i know and some new one's, but my first priority would be the bar.

I ask Old Joe for a pint of beer and as i feel hungry, maybe he can arrange a big Steak for me, after all this is a Bar and Grill. Medium will be fine and some potatoes. I will be sitting at my usual place in the back.

I take my place at the table, drink some of my beer and relax, and see what's going to happen today. I do hope they bring my food quick.

Brandybee
    Participant

Mrsexlover walks in and orders some food. I greet him with a hug and kiss and insist he has a glass of my special punch to wash his food down. He grins back and goes to take his usual table as he awaits his order.

Jayc takes his turn at the Yard of Ale and downs it in 9 seconds, which isn't a bad time for a beginner.  The crowd cheer delighted as the last remnants  of the fizzy lager floods all over his T shirt, soaking his torso. The t shirt clings to his muscular chest and his nipples become pronounced much to the delight of the watching ladies. He gasps as the cold liquid hits,  taking his breath,  cascading down covering his mouth and nose.

The crowd cheers and he raises his hand in acknowledgement at their support and congratulations. He hands the long glass to Old Joe to refill for the next contestant.

I give him a friendly slap on the back in appreciation of his efforts, ” Well done, for surviving the Ale and your Full Forum Member status,  we need to discuss costumes and decorations for the AB&G ” getting back to business.  He smiles as the beer takes some effect as it seeps into his blood stream.

I shout to Old Joe or Stone to bring Coffee and Tea to the office, when they get a moment.  We head to the office and we sit at our desks. Jayc changes out of his wet T shirt, grabbing a fresh one out the cupboard. He hangs it on the radiator to dry. His chest is a gorgeous sight and as he sees me looking, he takes an exaggerated bow causing us both to laugh. He then starts to outline some ideas for the Halloween Party  beginning on the 14 Oct and ending on 31 Oct.

The bar will be decorated with spider webs, spiders, grave stones, antique looking mirrors, some genuine, some containing ghostly figures , lanterns and pumpkins. JD had already got the costume and dress up for the Demon Bull and Lair for the Bull pit.  A couldron  for a witches stew was ready for the firepit outside and numerous Witches, ghosts, skeletons, zombie decorations had been obtained for the big night.

Guests were invited to wear the sexiest and ghoulish outfits they could find and post their pics. A free meal and drinks for the ones voted best find by the other patrons.

He outlined some other games, that the guests may find interesting  , including the traditional bobbing apples in barrels of water around the place.

As he chats and we exchange ideas, the room temperature suddenly drops & a waft of Jasmine fills the air. Unconciously, I reach for my AB&G fleese and slip it. Jayc continues with his ideas.

The radio bursts into life again, silencing us both …  Annie Lennox … Love song of a Vampire…  again.

Jayc and I both look at each other stunned for a moment.  ” Does that song mean anything to you?”  I say to him in a low voice.

He shakes his head.

” It's one of my favourites”  I murmur. My breath exits my mouth in wispy swirls.

” Is someone here?”   Jayc  asks the room.  The hair on both our necks stand on end as we wait and listen, not sure what to expect.

Two knocks are clearly heard  as though answering him.  We both look at each other shocked, rooted to our chairs.

Jayc speaks again.  ”  I think we heard you. Give two knocks for YES and one knock for NO. Do you understand me?”

Two knocks

We both think, Oh my God at the same time, scared, yet too fascinated to not try and communicate with our unseen visitor.

Jayc looks at me, as if to say, damn I cant think, help me out with the questions here.

”  Do you mean us any harm? ” I ask shrugging at Jayc as if to say, I cant think either.

One knock.

” Do you live here?”   Jayc asks

Two knocks

” Are you doing the strange things that are happening here?”  I ask

Two knocks

” What do you want? ”  I ask … Slience…

” They cant answer that, yes or no ” Jayc reminds me and we both start as there is a louder knock  and then fading laughter is heard and the room temperature returns to normal.

It's Stone at the door with Tea & Coffee, that knock was her. The door opens almost immediately and she walks in, followed by Tangoracer. The unseen visitor gone by the interuption.

Jayc & I look at each other with racing hearts. Did that happen? Do we even mention it?

Stone has prepared 4 mugs & biscuits on the tray, one mug for each of us in the room. Looks like Tango wants to discuss something on his mind with the three of us here.

james_dean
    Participant

Welcome ThunderSax and HandsomeRob.  Pull up a stool and have some fun!

jayc
    Participant

As Stone enters with the coffee and tea I look at her…….”it just happened again”  “it did?” she says excited “what did  they do?” “they?” Brandy cuts Stone off looking worried. I pull open my top drawer and hand Brandy Stones Note book………”not sure if its …They… just yet.”

As Brandy reads I give her a  report of what we found out  at the library  and tell Stone about our little Q & A we just had with the  spirit or spirits……… from another drawer I pull out the old Tattler I put on a bar tray and covered with a sheet of plastic, removing the cover ….”go ahead and touch it boss you cant open it with out it crumbling…………and it was open to this page on my desk!!!” I relate my office encounter..

Stone tells of her encounter and brandy relates hers……… we all jump when there is a sharp rap at the office door…….”its open” I call out… Tango enters with a folder tucked under his arm and tell us about the babies cloths and what he found out from the police data bank.

Reading Tango’s report  I hand it to Stone……..“look he found out the same thing we did” Stone scans the report………”it has to the Grills or at least one of them” she says in hushed tones.

“Has any one else seen our guests? “ patrons or staff? I get a round of  shrugs from the group………. Alright I think it best we keep this between us all for the time being….. We don’t want  to spook our customers” I smile at my  choice of words I get a round of nods. “hey boss. Joe has lived around here all his life and has worked here before right?” she nods.

I grab the phone and punch the bar button…….Gayle answers, “hey Gayle is Joe working today?”  ok tell him when he comes in  I would like a word before he starts………no he is not in trouble” I roll my eyes and hang up the phone.

tangoracer
    Participant

Knocking on the office door “ITS OPEN” comes from the inside
    Walking in with the folder of what I found out from the police data base “Hi every one”

Taking a seat and tell them about the baby cloths from last night and that I had done same digging. I hand Jayc the folder. He reads it and passes it to Stone “Looks like he found out the same thing we did”  “it has to be the Grill or one of them”

We talk about the going on's and all decide to keep it quirt so not to spook every one.

I will looking into this more on the police data base Back at HQ in the morning and see if i can find out any more on the Grill's and what happened to them both.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.