Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Dutchslut19
    Participant

Walking in just after  Mrsex, he does look handsome in that borg outfit. He could assimilate me any time, i wonder wich enhancements he got build into that suite 

I desided to go with not such a dark theme, and opted for a jester outfit, but my looks can be deceiving, i also have a darker side

o_Sexy-Clown-Costume-N4282_12_18_295.jpg

Mollie
    Participant

I have gone ahead and changed into my costume.

tangoracer
    Participant

Walking into the Bar dressed as Gomez

[img]http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/h35fd.rs5p2/v/vspfiles/photos/RUB56224-2.jpg?133244…][/img]

with Jame om my Arm dressed as Morticia

We stop in the door way and look around the bar Jane turns to me and suys “We'er home my love” turning to face her “Yes my love we are time to have same fun tonight ”   ” YES lets have same fun tonight” she answers back

Walking into the Bar seeing all the staff all dressed up and all our friends dressed for the fun of the night.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Now we are both half covered by pudding, but we don't matter. More then a fight, it's like we are playing as two childs who just wanna have some fun and i like it!

We continue like this till it's really hard to find a single inch of our skin free from the pudding: we look at each other and a loudly laugh finally broke the silence between us. I move close to her and carry her in my arms, trying to get out of the pit. Her body is now really slimy thanks to the pudding and loosing th grip is easy, but at last we are out now!

I walk to the near fire place and sit near it with Alita on my knees. I try to clean her hair and her face and finally i can see er smile again and we start to laugh again thinking at how ridicolous we probably are, staying there, near the fire, covered by all that pudding…..i hug her and whisper:

“It will take long time to make you clean……hope you don't have any date for tonight!”

I notice a little amount of pudding on her lobe……i lick it and then gently bite her lobe, then whisper again:

“seems like there is more then how expected…..wonder if some pudding is hiding under your clothes too!”

I fondle her thighs, slowly, moving from her knees to her bum cheek…….gently, but with firm movement of my hand. Her skin is so slippering thanks to the pudding and it feel good under my hands.

Sitting covered in pudding and a hand on my bum.. I wipe some pudding off of me then my ear lobe is licked. After hearing what he whispered to me I smile.  Then I wipe some pudding down his face with one finger as he licks it then it comes to his lips.  Sitting covered in pudding and a hand on my bum.. I feel excited and my mind wonders so i close my eyes to wait to see what happens next.

My hand slip under hir shirt, just to be sure there is no pudding there too…..my hand explore every inch of her silky skin in search, caressing her gently. When i graze her nipple, Alita can't hold a softly moan recling her head back….i bow over her and kiss her neck, starting to play with her nipple till i can feel it getting harder.

Looking at her ees, i can see the lust rising but i don't want to go further, not now….i help her to stand up and clean her clothes.

“this is just a small taste…..come later to the Halloween party, if you like to have more!” i tell her smiling and guiding her near the bar entrance.

In front of the main door of the bar, i give her a sweet kiss on the lips and move to my car, where i have all i need for change in my party costume. I take it and move to the changing room where i remove my clothes and anfter a fast shower, i'll start to wear all the pieces who form the costum i had realized in the last month.

After some times, i'm finally ready to join the party in my new demonic look

I leave the change room and look around: there are a lot of wonderfull costume around, but one hit me and i'm pretty sure who she is….Bradny, in all her warrior beaty!

sexilicious
    Participant

Prowls inside and looks around keeping low to the ground. Slinks into the background looking around eying all the others and seeing if there is any possible prey to attack. Seeing nothing at the moment, she hides under a table in the corner waiting for that proper moment to strike any unsuspecting prey that happens too close to that particular table.

With time to spare, she licks her paws and bathes her face getting all cleaned up while keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. Licking her paws some more, she moves it down her neck and towards the chest.

james_dean
    Participant

I am next in line after Mollie to take a shot.  After her shot was poured, Mollie had to lean in to the bar a bit to sip that concoction she requested.  As she pulled herself closer, I noticed her skirt inching up her cute backside.  As she was sipping her drink, her red lacy panties came into my full view.  She finished her drink but seemed to pause for a moment before she put the shot glass back.  Her cute ass gently bounced as she lowered herself back to the floor.  She smoothed her skirt and turned. 

“OH, Hey JD.  I didn't know that was you” she said with a smile. 

“Awesome shot!” I replied to her with a smile, hoping she didn't catch me looking. 

“Your turn” she said, her eyes twinkled as she moved out from in front of me. 

I stepped up ready to take my shot.  It was already poured for me.  The aroma of the alchohol and the scent of perfume filled my lungs as I lowered my lips to the shot glass.  I take the glass with my mouth, and in one swoop, down the liquid.  It has a slow easy burn as it makes its way to my stomach.  I lower the glass back to where I got it from and step away from the bar. 

I see everyone starting to arrive with their costumes.  I guess I should go get mine on.  I step out the back door and head to my pick up truck.

jayc
    Participant

I reach behind the bar and get the “Bar camera” and start snapping shots of the early arrivals. The tangos catch my eye I snap a pic of Gomez and Morticia,  next I get Brandy biting on Old joe’s  neck behind the bar with Stone in the back round with a large Knife in her hands giving her best scowl

Spotting a Borg coming  up to the bar I snap Mr. sexlovers  pic and hand him a cold beer saying “resistance is futile”  HB and Dutch are next……a cute Jester and a hentai devil. Seeing a sexy vampira  Mollie vamps on the Bar stool for me, as I take her photo, spotting a sexy lioness i snap sexilicous in her costume

I motion to Brandy to come over  and see my surprise for the party.  Pulling off a sheet I show her the “Dentist Chair”  I show the crowd how it works as Stone dons a blood Stained  lab coat.

I sit in the chair, Stone tips it back till my head is all the way back, with my mouth open Stone pours some tomato juice, some crushed ice and a shot of vodka and a dash of Worchester sauce ….. Gives it a stir. And I gulp it down.

Who’s next?

Marilyn
    Participant

Here's my costume to use which i've used some time ago also in the halloween and its in my closet (hope it still fits me, lol):

hentaiboy69
    Participant

OOT: I think i know someone who will like it…….am i right, PD!? 

Covems
    Participant

The Dwarves get their costumes on.  They wanted to portray Classic Hollywood Monsters.

Dopey as The Phantom
    Sneezy as The Bride of Frankenstein
    Bashful as The Mummy
    Doc as The Creature of the Black Lagoon
    Happy as Dracula
    Grumpy as The Wolfman
    Sleepy as Frankenstein's Monster

Lover
    Participant

Entering the bar dressed with my cape.

I look around and see many faces starring at me, asking who i am. Ok… I take off the cape and show my real costume:
    I'm completely naked!

sexilicious
    Participant

Peeking from under the table, I see Lover come in draped in a cape. Next moment he takes the cape off and all that shows is delicious meat. Licking my lips, I crouch to a closer table while drooling at the though of such a delicious meat inside my mouth. Oh, I can't forget those bones under the muscle either. Growls softly so softly as to not alert anyone that I am near. Creeping even closer, Lover is just a couple tables over.  Looking around, nobody has yet seen me, so I creep to the next table. Licking my lips as I get closer, I can't help but think that the meat looks so divine and just needs a bite or two taken off. Then again can't let other lions or predators take my prey better do it all. I sneak over to the table right beside Lover and quick as a flash of lighting I grab his leg and pull him under the table.

Pulling him further and further I take Lover back to my corner table and place him by the wall while I'm on the other side blocking his way of escape. Growling softly, I grab him by the neck and sink my teeth into the meat and veins. Shaking him very softly, I make sure he isn't going anywhere. Then start to lick at the meat over and over getting the flavor of this dinner that arrived to me. Once I got the taste, I start to nibble on the meat.

Brandybee
    Participant

I playfully bite Old Joe's neck giving him an even closer view of my cleavage as I lean over the bar. I pull away and he grins like a cheshire cat at me.

” Give me a bottle of Bud Joe, and grab one for yourself”  grinning back and winking.  He leans down to pick a couple of bottles out of the chiller, placing one in front of me.

” The costumes are really impressive” Old Joe observes.

” They surely are Joe,  Oh my life, the dwarfs ” I chuckle,  pointing them out to Joe.  They are  dressed up too  and up to their old tricks of darting and sneaking under tables, looking up the girls skirts, causing a little mischief.

Mollie takes her turn at a boob shot, which makes me smile as she hoists herself up the bar, showing her panties to reach Gayle's ample bosom and shot glass. JD enjoys the view as he waits his turn. ” Happy Birthday ” I whisper in his ear from behind as I pass by.

Jayc is busy taking snap shots at the guests who happily pose for him.

Sipping my Budweiser, my attention is then suddenly drawn to the Duke box as it bursts into life, playing  Annie Lennox .. Love song of a vampire … I begin to walk over to it, passing an ornate Halloween mirror on my way.

Out of my side vision, I catch sight of a couple dancing on the deck of a ship in it.

I still and turn to look in the mirror, the hairs rising on the back of my neck and a shiver travelling down my spine. The couple are gone and all I see is my vampira reflection.  Thinking I must have been mistaken, I shake my head and turn to head to the duke box.

However, unseen,  my reflection stays there a few moments before fading & replaced by the transparent faces of  Doris & Stanley watching me smiling.

I look at the duke box, checking the songs. Then I see it… hanging off the corner of the music machine is the black collar and Silver bee charm.
    I touch it, wondering how it got there. No one was close by.  I look around to see if I can see Bear but the Country Boys are still setting up and it doesn't look like he's arrived yet.

I take the collar and charm and go to the office, placing it carefully into the red satin bear box in my drawer for safe keeping. “Maybe one of the dwarfs is playing me up” I muse locking the drawer this time and hiding the key in a flower pot on my desk.

I lock the office door and return to the bar.

I see the Dentist's Chair and Zombie Stone in her blood stained dentist jacket serving up Bloody Mary's and other cocktails directly into punter's mouths.” Now that's interesting”  I watch bemused as Jayc takes a turn.

I walk up to them, “Think I can have a go at that?”   I ask Stone.  She waves at the chair.   ” Of course”  She answers,  ” Please, take a seat”

I sit back and open my mouth as she pours the liquor in.

Covems
    Participant

Alright you dwarves, lets get this place in shape.  The dwarves split up, each scurrying after different things.

Grumpy lights the torches that have been placed on the walls of the bar.  He then starts up some skulls…

Happy heads for the bar and lights the candelabras at each end and then activates a skull…

Then Old Joe switches on the skull lights behind the bar…

Sneezy gets the pumpkins going…

While Doc lights the candles that have been place on each table…

Sleepy switches on the graveyard scene and the haunted window…

Bashful takes care of the eyes and the ghoul…

Dopey activates the skulls while trying not to frighten himself…

Well done lads!  The place looks great.  Time for me to get into costume. 

jayc
    Participant

The dwarves look great,  as I snap a photo,  I watch with a smile as the lioness stalks Lover in his muscle suit, I catch the action like a nature photographer. The torches and candles  add to the atmosphere. One last thing to do. I turn on the fog machines. Soon the stage and dance floor have a layer of fog about a foot high.
    Seeing Marilyn in a most interesting black gown……..I snap her photo with dwarves testing the points of the spikes that adorn her gown……..something right out of Hell Raiser……..this is going to one hell of an evening I muse.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.