Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    ssgt
    Participant

As the Dentist chair is not busy now i walk over to Tangojane,,”How are you doing tonight” i ask as i give her a  peck on the cheek.  “Dont do any drinking” I laugh.  I walk up to the bar and see old Joe.  “Could i have a rum on coke”  He gets me the drink. “Nice crowd” I say. 

I walk over to the sexy ladies standing at the bar.  “Ladies I have some special cocktails at the dentist chair.  Come over and try them out”.

i go over to Taztexan.  “Feel free to get a nice drink in the dentist chair”.

I down my run and head back to the chair

Mollie
    Participant

vamp03a_zps150b629f.jpg

“Oh, Thom” I say.  “That banana… it's getting so hard.”  As I press my body against his as his hands grab my bottom.  “I just may have to peel it.” 

My hand moves between us and I grasp hold of that bulge.  “Do you know, I just love bulges.”  My fingers find the tab on his zipper and begin to slowly pull it down.  “That perfume is a combination of Yukon Jack, blackberry brandy, and Windsong and randy Mollie.”  I say as the zipper has been lowered all the way and my hand sneaks inside, fingers searching and find that hard “banana”.

There is a scent of jasmine in the air and other couples dancing with us to the playing of the band.  “We need a dark corner.”  I say as my hand squeezes and moves along inside those trousers.  “I could give you a 'Halloween Treat'.

“What is that?”  Thom asks.

“Lets just say”…  I answer… “that it is a combination of this hard 'banana', these lips… ”  As I put a lingering kiss on his neck… “and this tongue.”  My tongue slides along his neck up to his ear lobe.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

When tango land me again on the stole, i feel breathless….never had dance like this before!

I'll thanks him with a gentle kiss promising to join him and Jane for a drink later. He nod and leave for the stage leaving me alone with the rose….its delicate scent is pleasent as the nights here in the B&G. I lay the rose on the counter and take my half empty glass, turning to look at Sexy and Lover show…..seems like they gonna have an amazing night and this is what everyone here is looking at, specially when we are running some party: chants and cheers are in the air and no one will ruin the atmosphere, even the presence of the two ghosts i had just heard…..but can't deny i'm a bit scarried by this….

I look around to the dance floor where lot of couple are dancing and stop just to applaud at every song end, when i feel something grazing my thigh but no one is near me.

“Maybe it was one of the dwarfs….” i think to my self but then i notice they are all sitting on a table drinking they ale.

“Mmmmh, what's going on!? Are maybe Stanley and Doris around here!?”

Marilyn
    Participant

I'm wandering around, reaching the bar, I start feeling dizzy, feeling some new scent around… A beautiful scent… I hear a sweet voice… Its the most beautiful voice i've ever heard. I start looking around, trying to figure out where that voice comes from. Everyone seems to be having fun and no one seems to be hearing the voice… “MARILYN….”
    My heart starts beating faster in my halloween custome suit. My kitten suit.

“MARILYN…”

I look to the left to the dance floor and I see her…

Without even having the will, my body starts moving, i'm walking… following her. She passes through the other bodies, no one notices her…
    I keep following her, her beautiful white dress flowing, she is moving to a deep dark room. “I've never been here before, I think to myself”
    I lost the eye connection with her, she flies through the closed door and i quickly open it. As soon as I get in the dark room, I find a beautiful dress over an old bed, some high heels aswell. I have a look around and its a really old bedroom, but it looks new, just out of place… Seems from centuries ago…
    I walk to the bed, I dont feel scared, just relaxed, seems thats not me who's walking… I look around for the beautiful lady but she's gone, only the dress is there – her dress. Driven by my feelings, I start removing my cat halloween dress, undoing the bows, sliding down the stockings… I let the costume drop to the floor right to my feet. Removing my bra and panties, I feel that i shall remove all my halloween clothes and underwear. I then pick the beautiful dress and i'm amazed with the beauty of it. I slide it through my head, down to my hips and it amazes me that if fits me like if it was made for my size…I wear the amazing shoes… I feel… Different. And then everything changed! I'm in a dark room, without the amazing bed, just my clothes on the floor, and i ask to myself “What am i doing here?”

I walk to the door and start walking back to the bar. I feel some Jasmine scent around my body…
    I reach the bar in my “new” dress…

I walk to where Lover is, I approach him and smile to him…

mercer78
    Participant

Wow had a pretty pleasant evening think it might be time to depart quickly and quietly before anyone realises how drunk and horny I am again may not be easy in this outfit especially resisting the urge to yell Chimichanga! at the door.

taztexan
    Participant

Sitting on the bar stool with my back to the bar I listen to the music while watching couples dancing. Relaxing evening for me tonight as I drain the last drop of beer from my mug. Tipping my hat to ssgt I wonder what on earth is a dentist chair doing here? Hmm I think to myself, maybe this needs further investigation. Ordering up another frosty mug of beer, I saunter over to what appears to be.. well I'll be damned, there *is* a dentist chair here. I've never been to fond of  dentists, but what the hey, it's been awhile since my last checkup. I take a seat and wait to see if anything happens..

A strong smell of sweet jasmine tickle my nostrils as I gaze back at the dance floor as the music plays on. All of a sudden a cold rush overwhelms my body followed by an erie sense of pleasure tingles my senses. I think to myself.. what the….

Brandybee
    Participant

I grin as I see Taz head over to the Dentist's Chair  and walk over to Ssgt doing a sterling job serving the customers.

“I got just the cocktails for Taz, ”    I whisper to Ssgt  passing him the recipe.  ” Serve it up ”   

Slippery Nipple
    • 2 shots Sambuca
    • ½ shot Baileys
    • 1 drop grenadine

I return to the bar , to join JD  again.

ssgt
    Participant

I look at Taz.  “Come over  here and have a seat”.  “I promise I ain't pulling any teeth Matey”. ” I have s special drink  I want you to try”.  I am going to name it after Stone, its is called a Slippery Nipple, let me know if you like it I  laugh.  Just dont tel

“hope you are having a good time” I say “Achat Bar knows how to throw a party.

Thom
    Participant

“A Halloween Treat that I can't refuse” I say. My hands, particulary my fingers,  still on Mollie's buttocks start searching for the edges of heer costume. When I find the edges I slowly slide my fingers under it and get a feel of Mollie's skin. The smooth soft skin of Mollie's buttocks makes me more longing for it and with a bit of strength I grab them. “I think the banana is speaking for itself about how I think about you.”
    Hearing Mollie's words in my ear, I immediatley start looking for a nice quiet 'dark' place.

While looking for a nice place, my fingers make their way through her costume untill finally I reach the inner most of her buttocks. Firmly I grab her buttocks and start massaging them, pressing them togheter and pulling them away a bit in fluent motion. My eye spots the perfect spot. Opposite the bar I see a couch with a light that's near to fading out. It's hard to see if it's occupied or not, but the rare flickering of the light confirmes the couch to be not occupied. “How about there sweetcheeks?” I ask. “Shall we  continue our little adventure there?” “What do you think about that place?”

Alita
    Participant

After getting cleaned off by HB I went home to change into my costume for the Halloween Party.  make way for kitty

mercer78
    Participant

CHIMICHANGAS!!! I knew I wouldn't be able to resist half the room turn and look at me some of them noticing me for the first time what now? I ask myself.

taztexan
    Participant

MEOW!!!!! ~

mercer78
    Participant

oops sorry I get a bit confused sometimes well all the time sometimes well every third tuesday I turn to look into an invisible camera “so what do you make of all this” Now in full Deadpool mode.

Mollie
    Participant

I put my hands up onto Thom's face and pull him into a kiss.  “Looks like a good spot to me.”  I say as we move towards the couch.

Pushing him into the far corner of it, I lay on my back across the cushion with my head in his lap, my hand goes straight to his bulge.  Rubbing and squeezing it through his trousers.  My other hand moves to his chest and starts playing with his buttons.

“Oh, what's this.”  I say as my fingers find his open fly.  They move inside and touch his hard, hot member.  “Mmmmmmm” I murmer softly as Thom's hands explore my body.

I roll onto my side, with my back facing outwards from the couch, propped up on an elbow.  My hand finds his belt and I undo it.  Then the button on his trousers is opened.  Reaching in pulling his cock out and up and stroke it a few times.

I look into his eyes.  “Time for my Halloween Treat.”  I say as I lean down.  Then my tongues snakes its way across the head and my hand begins to stroke him. 

mercer78
    Participant

:-[  I realise I've made a complete fool of myself and sheepishly slip out the door.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.