Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Marilyn

I walk to where Lover is, I approach him and smile to him…

Calming down after my drink, feeling better again. I notice someone is beside me, turning my head “Marilyn?” I smile. Then I notice her beautiful dress – and my breath is stucked. Exactly this dress the beautiful Lady of the dancing couple was wearing?! I must be looking strange, she is asking “Is something wrong?” “No… I'm happy to see you. Just your dress… it's beautiful but I get the feeling I have seen it before. It's hard to explain.”
    “I think I know what you're talking about.” she replies. “Sit down, may I invite you for a glass of red wine?” “Yes” she smlies.

Taking seat right beside me, I order two glass of red wine. She tells me what has happened and why she is wearing this dress. Then I tell her what has happened to me. Right now and also when we danced.She laughs “You read an old paper and it was they lyrics of a Michael Jackson song?”
    “Yes. I always knew he had to be much older or an alien…lol”. Making fun about is probably the best we can do now. We also decide to wait until the bar closes and then talk to Brandy, Stone, Jayc and JD. They also must have noticed something.

Looking down to myself I have to laugh. “We don't fit together. Your dress is amazing while my “dress” is shocking. Hope you don't mind.” She smiles. “Your dress is crazy and funny. But I also see some blood. Seems you need a nurse soon.” She winks. I smile “Later.”
    We go on talking about fashion and lingerie. During this talk sometimes we touch by accident. Sometimes our hands, our legs too. I smell her sweet perfume and feel really good. Taking my glass, “Cheers Marilyn” She takes her glass too and while we're drinking we're looking deep into each other eyes…

jayc
    Participant

I watch the women on stage with a huge grin, taking pics of the “hell cats  the bar applauds  with gusto as they finish.  Stone and the girls leave the stage. Handing the bar camera to Joe I have him get a shot of  my self and the Man eaters. A series of pics ensues with lots of neck biting and  female vamping.

“well im real happy your all having fun “ Joe sighs “but I could use a little help  back here”  I notice the bar is 3 people deep  waiting to be served.  “Ok  Joe take a break we got the bar for awhile” Stone tells him as she goes behind the bar with Brandy. As their custom the 2 women  begin to order me about as they sort out the backup of thirsty patrons……….”jayc we need more whiskey and the beer coolers need filling and we need more ice and glasses.” I simply nod and head to the walk in cooler and  store room.

I load up  a cart of the needed items, then head to the kitchen for a few racks of clean glasses and beer mugs.  I return to the bar and see the ladies have  the “bar rush” under control. I try and sneak away … no luck. “jay see what the Country boys want for dinner and bring them some beers”  turning to face the  busy women I hold my tongue and  do as they request.

My tasks finished  I try and escape again……….”oh Jay  its pay day please hand out the paychecks please” Brandy says with a smile……..”then you can go have fun”  “there in my desk top right drawer”

I enter the office and grab the checks, my cell phone  chimes………incoming text.  Opening the text, it’s a photo of the old  grandfather clock  that  came with the bar. The hands are at 12 .. Puzzled I hit the reply and type in  “who is this? And hit the send button. A second later  a message comes up……..”your text can not be delivered”

“Here we go again “I sigh to myself as the room temp drops and jasmine fills the air.  On alert I watch the room waiting for something to happen……………nothing for a few moments  then the lights flicker and  go out for a heartbeat I feel an icy finger running down my back and the light come back on.

I look around nothing has moved or changed……….I catch my image in the mirror and see it. Another rose has somehow been  slipped in the belt loops of my jeans.

A little uneasy  “that’s 4 roses for me now” I say to the empty room “I wish I knew what you want from me” no response.

I return to the bar and place the rose in the vase Stone has on the shelf. Her eyes widen as  I tell her, “that makes 7.………….then I show Brandy and Stone the text I just received.

Brandybee
    Participant

Feeling exhillerated after belting out the  bikers chick song with the other ladies in the bar, I return to JD and knock back a couple of House Specials.

I grab his hand and drag him to the stage,  ” Come on JD, I got the perfect song for us grinning.. ”  The band starts up the intro

The Who – Boris The Spider  ( Slightly changed  for  Spider Lovers )

Look, he's crawling up my wall
    Black and hairy, very small
    Now he's up above my head
    Hanging by a little thread

Boris the spider
    Boris the spider

Now he's dropped on to the floor
    Heading for the bedroom door
    Maybe he's as scared as me
    Where's he gone now, I can't see

Boris the spider
    Boris the spider

Creepy, crawly
    Creepy, crawly
    Creepy, creepy, crawly, crawly

There he is wrapped in a ball
    Doesn't seem to move at all
    Perhaps he's dead, I'll just make sure
    Pick this book up off the floor

Boris the spider
    Boris the spider

Creepy, crawly
    Creepy, crawly

He's not come to a sticky end 
    Think he’s crawled off round  the bend
    Back again to crawl around
    He's exploring brand new ground

Boris the spider
    Boris the spider

tangoracer
    Participant

Jane joins me on the bike and she ends up facing me as we end the song. We make are way
    back to the booth l sit down and Jane sits on my lap facing me again. “l want you right now” she whispers in my ear sliding her hand down between us she undoes the flies on my pants rapping her fingers around my hardening shaft she plays it out and gently rubs it till it is nice and hard. She pulls her panties to one side and guides my shaft into herself. I roll my hips to go in deeper Jane leans in and whisper in my ear again “this is only for my pleasure your not to cum” “OK” l whisper back l roll my hips to give her as much of my cock to play with as l can.

Jane starts to grind her hip down on my cock rubbing her clit hard down on my pelvis feeling her worth around my shaft start to clench tight around my length the relax again feeling her doing that l know she is about to cum putting my hands on her hips and help her grind down harder. She holds me tight as i feel her cum her body shakes as the orgasm rushes throw her body.

Jane slides off me and sits beside me she sits there breathing heavy as she recovers from her orgasm l just get my cock back in my pants as ssgt comes over and kisses he hello to Jane .

We sit and watch the bar Stone comes over and grabs Jane and pulls her up on the stage with the girls in the bar. I get up an go to the bar to watch the girls sing l watch as ssgt gives a new guy a shot in the dentist chair. The bar  laps and cheer as the girls song finish.

I walk over to ssgt and the chair l.sit down in it and turn to ssgt and say ” give me your worst and then give me the best cocktail you can make” l say to him l back l.lay back in the chair and open my mouth ready t
    for ssgt to give me the worst cocktail he can make……………..

Marilyn
    Participant

As Lover turns his head to me, I see his weird expression – a bit shocked. I look at him with a shy smile, thinking to myself that something isn't okay. “Is something wrong?” I ask. “No… I'm happy to see you. Just your dress… it's beautiful but I get the feeling I have seen it before. It's hard to explain.”  Lover says.
    “I think I know what you're talking about.” I reply.
    “Sit down, may I invite you for a glass of red wine?”
    “Yes” I say, and smile.

I watch Lover sitting beside me and ordering two glasses of red wine. I find myself telling him about the dress…Lover tells me about some weird things aswell that happened right now and when we danced. I laugh. “You read an old paper and it was they lyrics of a Michael Jackson song?”
    “Yes. I always knew he had to be much older or an alien…lol”.
    We also decide to wait until the bar closes and then talk to Brandy, Stone, Jayc and JD. They also must have noticed something.

I keep laughing and then I look at him again, staring at his outfit. His outfit is amazing, I move my right hand letting my fingers wander over his chest, feeling the texture of his outfit.  “We don't fit together. Your dress is amazing while my “dress” is shocking. Hope you don't mind.” , Lover says. I smile. “Your dress is crazy and funny. But I also see some blood. Seems you need a nurse soon.” I wink. Lover smiles “Later.”
    We go on talking about fashion and lingerie.  As I’m very expressive when i’m talking, I keep swinging my body, laughing.. Sometimes our hands and legs touch by accident… As the talk continues, the noise around gets loud, we have to talk louder. I drink from my glass and hear Lover saying “Cheers Marilyn”. I smile and take my glass, drinking bit by bit, I let a drop of wine slide down over my glass while i’m drinking. Worried about the chance of having my white dress with a red drop of wine on, I  bring my tongue out and slowly lick the glass to pick the stubborn drop of wine. While i’m doing it, my eyes are fixed on Lover’s eyes… I smile and say that the wine is just amazing…

sexy%20wine.jpg

ssgt
    Participant

As Taz gets up and walks away I tell him  “I will be here all night, come back ant time”.  He nods his head “Dont worry I am sure I will be  back”.

As the ladies finishing singing on the stage TangoRacer walks over.  “give me the worst and best you have” he says.  I laugh  “I dont have any bad ones, some are just better than others” I say

“I have a couple i think might do the trick”  I say. ” First one i named Brandy. Let me know if you like it.

Screaming Orgasm  ….Brandybee                                                     
    Ingredients:
    1 oz Vodka
    1 1/2 oz Bailey's irish cream
    1/2 oz Kahlua

I pour it into his mouth.  How do u like that one”  I ask.  Big smile on his  face.  “that one was very good, your picked the right name for that one”
    “You ready for the next one” I ask.  He nods yes.  “This one is named after Tight” I say

Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall……Tightfit
    Ingredients:
    1 shot Sloe gin
    1 shot Vodka
    1 shot Southern Comfort
    1 shot Galliano
    Orange juice

I make him a double.  “Open up” I say.  I pour the drink down his mouth.  He is swallowing as fast as he can.  I am LMAO.  “How was that one” I ask.  He shakes his head around.  “dam I liked that one.  Have to come back for more of them”  I laugh, “Jane doesnt know what shes in for tonight”.

tangoracer
    Participant

I lay in the chair with my mouth open as Ssgt mixes the first shot
    He pours it into my mouth  with one gulp its gone ” How do you like that one I call that the BrandyBee ”  I smile up at him that's nice I lick my lips. “So what you got for me next Ssgt”

” I call this The TightFit ” He mixes a double  “Open up” he say's opening my mouth wide as he pours the shot in. I swallow as fast as I can not wanting to waist any. Ssgt laughs ” How do you like that one” he asks. I shake my head as I swallow the last drop “Dam I like that one I'll have to come back for more of them” I answer .He laughs again ” Jane want know what shes in for tonight.”

I get out of the chair and give Ssgt a slap on the back ” I'll be back soon” I say with a smile  I walk back to the bar licking my lips still with the sweet taste of the last shot on them.  As i walk past Dutch I lean over ” have a taste of this ” I say just before I kiss her softly on the lips to let her taste. She licks my lips ” MMM that's nice ” she say's. I kiss her again and run my hand down her back.

Lover
    Participant

Marilyn smiles and takes her glass, drinking bit by bit, letting a drop of wine slide down over her glass while she's drinking. Worried about the chance of having her white dress with a red drop of wine on, she  brings her tongue out and slowly licks the glass to pick the stubborn drop of wine. Whileshe's doing it, her eyes are fixed on my eyes… she smiles and says that the wine is just amazing…
    I look deeply at her eyes. Feeling waves of heat running through my body. Is it the wine? Is it the temperature here in the bar? Or is it because she is sitting right beside me, looking to me… the way she is drinking her wine?
    I smile as she says “The wine is just amazing.” “The wine is very tasty” I reply “YOU are amazing.” Another drop of wine is almost dripping to her dress. She wipes it with her finger. I take her hand, licking the wine of her finger. “We don't wanna spoil your dress” I say smiling and wink. As her finger still is close to my mouth I gentle suck it. “Hey…” she is laughing “there was no wine left!” But I see her eyes and notice she liked it. “Are you sure?” I ask while putting her finger into my glass. As I pull it out, it'sr is full of wine. “Look” I say, holding it close to her mouth. Before she is able to say anything I suck it into my mouth again. “Oh no, that's not fair!” she almost is laughing. “Ok… fair is if you get the same as I” I answer, diving my finger into the wine, then holding it towards her mouth, touching her soft lips…

Covems
    Participant

Things have gotten quiet… I get to the mic and tap it… “is this thing on”

“I tried to exercise, but I was allergic to it.  My skin flushed, and my heart raced.  I got sweaty and short of breath.  Very dangerous.”

What?

I want all you women to know this:  “Men have feelings too.  For example, we feel hungry.”

A tip for you guys:  “If your wife or girlfriend ever asks, “If I was to arrange a threesome for your birthday, which of my friends would you pick to join in?”  Never give two names.”

I point out into the audience “Hey lady… tell your tits to stop staring at my eyes.”

One last one    “My sex life is like a Ferrari… I don't have a Ferrari.”

Thank you… I'll be here all week.

Lover
    Participant

@ Covems: ROFL

sexilicious
    Participant

*shakes head at Covems jokes*

mercer78
    Participant

It seems I'm only comic book nerd here (nothing new there lol) [img]http://img2.doitstyle.com/big/Deadpool-costume-deadpool-costume-wholesale-p12111-3.JPG[/img]

jayc
    Participant

“Hey Joe did you get that bottle for me?” I smile. Joe reaches under the bar a sets it on the bar.
    Oh yes that’s the stuff….Jeppsons Malort. Joe reads the bottle, “what is this stuff boss?” ‘have a shot and you tell me Joe. Old Joe eyes me with suspicion as he pour himself a shot and takes a sniff, shrugs his shoulder and downs the shot…………I wait for it…… a moment later Joe’s  face turn to one of pure revulsion  as he makes the “malort face” Joe quickly tries to kill the taste with a glass of beer  but with no luck then begins to spit in the sink.

Dammit  Jay what the hell is the that? “Sorry Joe” I laugh,  “its hands down the most vile tasting liquor in the world”……..in my neck of the wood its known as “northern discomfort” and people really drink it?”  Joe says still spiting in the sink. Well it’s a right of passage where I grew up” I chuckle. Joe reads from the bottle.

It is not possible to forget our two-fisted liquor. The taste just lingers and lasts – seemingly forever. The first shot is hard to swallow!  Make it past two 'shock-glasses' and with the third you could be ours…forever

“Its gets better the more you drink it?” Joe say with a look of horror. I shake my head  “never been able to find out” I smile.  “Try to describe the taste Joe” he thinks for a minute……..“I would say …….a combination of  earwax and lighter fluid served in a dirty ashtray”

“Let gets Brandy and stone to try a shot” I grin  Joe fills  2 shot glasses as I call for the 2 women to come over and give this stuff a taste.

sexilicious
    Participant

Seeing several people starting to drink a lot more, I grin mischievously and change outfits under the table without being noticed. Crawling out from under the table, I start walking around AB&G. Stopping at the tables, I lean down a bit and ask if the guys would like a drink 
    [img]http://ts3.explicit.bing.net/th?id=I.4898698713236194&pid=15.1[/img]

All_for_you
    Participant

My King leads me to the dance floor taking me in his arms with one hand in the small of my back and the other at the back of my neck. Putting my arms around my Kings neck I look deep into his eyes. I press my body hard against My King pushing my breasts int o his chest he looks back into my eyes leans down and kisses me gentle I open my mouth to take his tongue inside letting my tongue dance with My Kings. We stop moving and just stand in the middle of the dance floor kissing a Kiss that lasts for what seems like and hour. All i can hear and feel is My Kings heart beating hard against my breasts.

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.