Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

Standing at the bar I watch as Joe hands Jayc a bottle of JEPPSON'S  MALORT  LIQUEUR and think to myself “OWW NO this night is about to get very messes”

I watch as Joe has a shot and then follows it with his beer. I stand with a big smile as Joe tries  to get the taste out of his mouth.
    Joe fills 2 more shot glasses and JayC calls Brandy and Stone over to try same.I stand and watch what is about to happen

Brandybee
    Participant

JD & I head back to our friends at the bar, Stone joins us, heading back from the toilets, chuckling at our Spider song.

We pass the table with Marilyn & Lover making eyes at each other and Sexililious in her new Tequila dress.  ” You should try one of ssgt's fabulous cocktails – he has quite a selection now” I tell her.

Covems grabs the mic and starts telling his jokes causing ripples of laughter and guffaws to break out in the entranced audience. He brings tears of laughter to my eyes as I listen to his quips.

Mercer78  waves his swords on the dance floor in  a splendid display of skill &  is quite eye catching  in his red & black ninja lycra costume.

Tight and All_for_You dance provocatively in the swirling smoke,  the swirls emphasised even more by Mercer's swordmanship. Wafting around their bodies in an air of  fairy tale mystique.

As we get nearer to the bar, Jayc greets me and Stone with a couple of  filled shot glasses. Jayc nods at JD as if to say I'll get you one in a minute if you really want one. We are oblivious to this  and JD nods at him in understanding and watches along with Tango.

Stone takes her glass and kisses Jayc on the cheek, saying ” Thank you baby” He grins and hands me one.

We both clink our glasses and toast the party before throwing it in our mouth.

I'm not sure who realises the taste first but  OMG – the liquid has a putrid taste and etiquette of the ladies we are, means, no spewing. Our faces screw up in  “euwwww”  shuddering at the vile taste.

We both run to the Dentist Chair with the mens laughter ringing in our ears.

“Ssgt, quick quick  A Pink Pussy ”  I gasp as my tummy starts to rumble

Pink Pussy: Another provocatively named cocktail, this one is known to be very popular with the ladies. You use equal parts of vodka and pink lemonade for this one, with a lot of crushed ice.

” Do me a G Spot”  Stone demands,  ” Hurry Hurry ” 

G Spot: This one, which uses equal parts of Southern Comfort, Chambord raspberry liqueur and orange juice may just hit the spot for a number of your guests. This one is to be shaken along with ice and then strained before being poured out into shot glasses

We both share the Dentists Chair as ssgt works his magic diluting the awful taste from our tastebuds with the much nicer tasting cocktails……

tangoracer
    Participant

I laugh at the girls reaction to the shots Jayc gave them. Watching them both run to the dentist chair they both climb on and Ssgt pours the drinks into their open mouths.

I turn to JayC “Try one of them with a Bailey's poured down the side of it, it's called a Monkey Brian” I say with a smile

“When you pour the Bailey's down the glass it rolls up and looks like a brain” I tell Joe
    JayC turns to Joe ” Pour him one Joe lets see what his made of”
    Joe pours the drink and as he pours the Bailey's in nice and slow it rolls up and floats on to I take the glass raise it up to JayC and Joe and in one mouth full its gone. I shake my head as the to tastes fight each other in my mouth I swallow them down.
    I screw my face up as the taste of the pair of liqueurs rush though out my body. ” WOW that's got a kick from HELL you need to try one of them.” I tell JayC

mrsexlover
    Participant

As sexicilious walks to the bar i notice her and when she come's up to me and ask's if i want a drink,

i say “give me a shot of your lovely nectar and maybe if have a worm that fits in your bottle for you”

She just smiles in her lovely way and steps closer

TightFit74
    Participant

Gently our tongues dance, slipping and sliding from mouth to mouth, breaths synchronised, bodies pressed tight against eachother. When the music slows, I suddenly twist All's body and lean her backwards in my arms in a slow, fluent motion and untangle my tongue from hers. Slowly I let my lips travel down her neck, over her chest, kissing the top of her breasts while her head is tilted all the way back.

The cleavage in All's beautiful dress leaves her breasts almost uncovered and with the tip of my tongue I slither underneath the soft fabric and give her nipples a quick lick before i tilt her back up and hold her close to me in my arms. Her eyes are glistening, warm, wanting, welcomingmy caresses, her hips pushing into my pelvis as my hands start drifting over her delicious body, roaming, feeling, exploring her curves and feminine form.

Words are no more needed as her hand slips between our bodies and she places her hand over my crotch, aware of the swell that started there as soon as she nestled her body in my arms. Soft squeezes and rubs coax my member to grow faster and harder and I hear a soft moan echo in my mouth as my hands slip under her dress and I take her warm, bare cheeks in my hands. Gentle fingers move and press, caress and grab until my fingers slip between them and I feel the soft outline of her pussylips, warm and moist…

sexilicious
    Participant

Leans down and rests my elbows on the table by mrsexlover. Looks around on the table, “Well it seems you are missing a shot glass, so I guess you will have to drink straight from the bottle.” Leans in closer and licks his lips. Moving around the table, I move his chair and nestle down on his lap. Rubbing softly against his body, I gently kiss his lips while licking his lips now and then urging his mouth to open to take his shot. Feeling his lips open slightly, my tongue darts in and slides around and around in his mouth.

My hands rub up and down his shirt while my body shifts on his lap. Feeling some growth down low, “Hehe I think you might just find that worm to go in the bottle.” 

Covems
    Participant

Downing a strong sarsparilla at the bar to add some courage, I go up to Eva, offer her my hand and ask her if she would like to dance.

She nods yes and takes my hand… we're an odd looking couple making our way to the dance floor, a Robot and a Wererabbit, but I don't care.  My thoughts are all about Eva.

The band starts up playing a soft ballad as I take Eva's hand in my paw and we begin to move to the music.  We're the only ones on the floor at first and I feel as if I am floating on air.

Suddenly I get a wiff of Jasmine and I whisper to Eva.  “Eva… did you just f….  nevermind.” 

The scent of Jasmine becomes stronger and we no longer feel as we're the only ones on the floor…

Then as suddenly as it came the scent of Jasmine dissipates.

jayc
    Participant

taking Tangos challenge Joe pours me a shot of malort with baileys. it does look like brains i smile as i grab the glass and down the vile combo. i grimace as the vile liquor attacks my taste buds, and slam my hand on the bar. i look at Tango and Joe and state…………now that is not good. and head to the dentist chair for relief, much to there laughter. Joe takes a marker and makes a small sign  and places it near the bottle.
    MALLORTS FOR THE BRAVE OR DEPRAVED.

zoerink
    Participant

I walk along the port aveniu… here i am again, in this little and confortable place and of course, i walk to my temple, ACHAT BAR GRILL.

I push the door, i go into the place and time is walking, but here the time is like it was stoped… i love it.

I sit in the bar, and i ask for a beer… lets have a good weekend i told myself

Also is interesting… nobody recognize me… is halloween and im a lord of darkness…. :p

darth_maul_sith_lords_1.jpg

All_for_you
    Participant

Moving slowly as the music slows our tongues still dance and twice with each other My King twists me round in his arms and lean backwards i one motion. My King holds me in his arm i feel so safe there knowing he would not drop me I lay my head back giving myself to him I close my eye and feel him kiss his way down over my breasts I drop my head back and close my eyes giving My King all of my breasts feeling him kissing all over the he slides his tongue down over my nipples.

My King stands me back up and I look back into his eyes we press our body's hard against each other pushing my hips forward onto my Kings pelvis I feel him growing I can't resist I side my hand down between us and rub his growing shaft. (Thinking to myself My King will punish me for not asking if I may touch him before i did, but I had to feel him)

I feel My Kings hands move down my body and up under my dress his hands find my naked skin of my bottom, just as My King had commanded  “NO PANTIES.”
    Feeling his fingers moving over my skin and down lower and onto my soft wet lips as i feel his first touch my knees go week and i hold on to My King Tight.

mrsexlover
    Participant

As sexilicious kisses me pasionate on my lap, our tongues are dancing in our mouths. She is also moving a bit in my lap and i feel something growing on me.

My hands wonder under her dress, to find on panties, and as i touch her there i think:  is this bottle of tequila leaking at the bottom, it's all wet here. So i takr on hand from under her dress and stop kissing for a moment to taste my fingers. Mmmmmmm this taste even better i need to have more.

Not noticing we are in a bar i lift Sexi from my lap and put her nice behind on the table in front of me, making sure her dress is above the waist, spread her legs a bit and put my head between them.

I start by licking between her soft lips, taking in all that lovely moist, then finding that magic button and start flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Sexi starts moaning when i do that.

tangoracer
    Participant

I stand and laugh at JayC's face as he swallows the Monkey Brain “THAT's NOT GOOD” he struggles out. Joe and I laugh more as we watch him run to the dentist chair to try to replace the Vile taste.

Joe make up a sign MALLORTS FOR THE BRAVE OR DEPRAVED and put's it next to the bottle on the bar.

JayC jumps into the chair and Stone and Brandy hold him down as Ssgt pours Rum 151 from the bottle into JayC mouth not being able to keep up with the amount being poured in. it starts to run down his face Ssgt stops pouring and the two lady's lick the Rum from is face.

Still laughing i turn to Joe ” Its a great night so far Let's have a beer and a coke for Jane” Joe hands me the drinks and turn to walk over to Jane and see Darth Maul Hi Zoerink “nice to have you back in the Bar”. I turn and point to the bottle on the Bar “you should try a shot of that at some point tonight”  I say as i tap him on the shoulder as i go back to Jane I see Dutch is sat with her.

sexilicious
    Participant

Feeling his hands under the skirt, i can't help but rock against his hand spreading some moisture all over his hand. Watching him raise his hand to his mouth after he stops kissing me, he licks his fingers tasting the sweet nectar. He then puts me on the table and raises my skirt up to the waist showing my lower body off to anyone who passes. Feeling his tongue start licking my lips and tasting that nectar, i can't help but moan and wiggle a little against his tongue. He then moves to the little button and flicks his tongue over it causing me to grip the edge of the table.

While he continues to lick me down there, I can't help but raising my hands up to my covered breasts and start to massage them lightly at first. Then slide my hands under the top and start to rub the nipples making them into hardened points. Wrapping my legs around his head, i bring mrsexlover even closer to my dripping pussy to get more of the nectar.

TightFit74
    Participant

“Go on, slip your hand inside, I want to feel your hand around it..”

I press my lips against All’s ear when I feel her hand hesitantly move over my crotch, her fingers tugging on the elastic band holding the tight pants around my waist. She finds me erected and as her fingers fold around me, I place my hand in the hollow of her back and press her tight against me, catching her hand between our bodies. In the meantime my fingers push deeper between her thighs, sliding the tips of my digits over her soft, smooth, damp sex.

I feel All_for_you sink through her knees and i tighten my grip around her, mashing her breasts against y chest as i hold her up. As she sinks through her knees, her sex is pressed against my fingers and two tips slide into her heated, moist channel. I hear her whimper against me as she burries her face into the hollow of my neck. With my fingers just inside her, her body in my arms, I start to slowly move us through the crowd on the dancefloor, reaching a quiter edge, half hidden behind one of the wooden pillars holding up the roof. Hidden from almost all eyes, I move her backwards and pin her body against the pillar and gently spreading her legs with my knee as i lean in to kiss her full on her lips…

Covems
    Participant

After dancing with Eva, we take a table next to MrSexLover and Sexilicious.  I turn and watch them for a moment when a waitress comes over to take our order…

I poke my thumb in the direction of those two at their table, with sexilicious on the top of the table… “I'll have what he's having.”

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.