Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Somehow that bull did more to my brain as I thought. I hit the railing when I was thrown off and before I can threaten JD to punch his lights out, a dizzy spell makes me wobble out of the ring. My look is blurry, the dimmed light in the bar doesn't help me find my eay easier either and I stumble through the crowd. Accidentally I bump into Bear and as he catches me and puts me back on my feet, his worried looks sends me over to the nearest table. I fall down on a chair, lean back against the wall and close my eyes..

*I'm standing on a balcony, high on a tower above a keep. The view is breath taking. Rolling hills, speckled with fields and forest, reach as far as the eye can see. The bluff on which the keep is built, hangs over a narrow, fast flowing river and the rumour of the water reaches even as high as my outlook.

The balcony is wide, surrounded by a cast-iron railing, a flower pattern woven into it. The wooden beam that lines the railing runs from wall to wall, almost caressing the semi-circeled balcony. A sudden whistle draws my attention away from the vast field of vision. I look over and find my friend, an old blackbird that was born in a nest built on the arched supports underneath the outlook.

Behind me are two large glass doors that give access to the large bedroom. In the center is an old oak bed, lined with pillars that hold up the draped ceiling  of burgundy red velvet. The matress is lined with white linnen and soft cotten sheets and beneath those sheats lays my Queen. When I slipped out to watch the sun rise, I left her warm, soft body behind, tucked in warm and safe, knowing she needs her sleep. But now, as I look out onto the fields and forest, where the first rays of the sun set the tree tops on fire with golden light, I wish she was by my side to enjoy the start of this glorious day..*

With a jerk I wake up. “whah.. where.. huh..?” I’m still sitting on my chair in the Achat bar&Grill but somehow it feels as if 2 days have passed. Slowly I come back to my senses while i try to cling to my dream for just a little longer. Hmm, I wish she was here.. I shrug my shoulders as my eyes get used to the dimmed lights and push myself off my chair. A bit unsteady I stumble to the bar, catching Bear and Brandy having a drink, a look on Brany’s eye I have seen before.

The crowd seems gone of the roof, I must have missed a lot of fun. Newcomers have arrived and apparently noone has left. I smile as the Bartender leans in, his eyes twisted as he tried to look down Brandy’s cleavage as well as look at me. I order two glasses of Brandy’s punch, down the first in a single gulp and as the burn spreads through my stomach, i do my little happy dance. Wide awake again and flying on a gentle buss, I grab my other glass of punch and head out to the dance floor. As I rtun into Tangoracer and TangoJane, i raise my hand in congrats. Then my hips start to move without being able to stop myself and soon I find myself immersed on the song that’s playing..

Brandybee
    Participant

Leaving Bear to ponder the hat situation, …”mmm It is a great hat ” I tease and wink ” And pink … becomes you “, I move quickly , out of his reach grinning , to join a  few growing friends near the end of the bar … I see Covems eyes transfixed on the dancefloor…

” She likes you know ” I hint  ” And I love that song  ” Put on your Sunday Clothes …  ” Hello Dolly ” right”?    Covems is looking a little vacant …  The guy is besotted …  I pour some vodka into his drink behind his back .. he just needs more dutch courage  … :

Hentai joins us, teasing Jeanona with his cold drink on her back  lol … ” Hey girl ” I greet him …” you still looking after my sword … one day … I'm gonna get that back off you” 

We mull over the juke box list …  “I reckon we got to have …. Summer Lovin .. John Travolta & Oliver Newton John”  I muse sucking on the pen and as if on queue .. TangoJane arrives .. I part the crowd theatrically  ” Lady with a baby .. comin through ”   putting my hand over hers on her tummy  and  sing  ” Tango's … Hopelessly devoted to you oo oo oo oooo ”  :

I put my hands up in resignation .. ” I know I know … Its the way I tell em ”    They all groan ,  ” Ok Ok,  Covems I need Stand up lessons” I  laugh

” And”  To Tangojane ” you can teach me air guitar … always find those bum notes”  … I look towards the dance floor ” You lot going to dance?, I ask ” I see Tight, Lover and JD shakin a mean leg down there, Why should Adera & Eva have all the fun …”

I put the list on the bar,  and amble over to the dance floor, pinching Tights fine ass as I pass him .. winking .. and move in front of Lover  ” Hi ya,  heard you liked a good dance.. would you do me the honour? ”  He smiles, takes me in his arms and swings me round the room….

Azrielle
    Participant

Noticing there is once again an open microphone… I grab my trusty Thompson 12 sting and waddle towards the stage. With guitar pick in hand I look at the band members and off them an easy out with my first chord… the a light drum beat follows along with the bassplayer too.

(Mood Music: I wanna be your light – Heather Nova)
    (and an original by yours truly)

I Have You – 2010

One of these days, my heart will start beating
    Maybe tomorrow, my tears will stop bleeding
    One of these days, What’s it all about?
    And I say, I have something to believe in
    I have you to come home to

It’s about me, It’s about you
    It’s about missing each other in the gloom
    Passing, fleeting, why can’t I see?
    I have you to come home to

I start to lose control,
    Don’t leave me to fall head over heels,
    As the tolling bell peals,
    you have the power over me

I dance upon the ceiling, with just your hello
    Light up my eyes, no thoughts of trouble
    we’re going out tonight, ticking like a time bomb
    No fear, no tears, no cares. So why, oh why?
    do you have to leave me alone?

Naked in the wind. Cold white skin.
    Nipping at my heels. Draw me in.
    there’s something in the wake of your smile
    take a listen, he’s calling my name
    I have you, come home; my heart to tame

I start to lose control,
    Don’t leave me to fall head over heels,
    As the tolling bell peals,
    you have the power over me

Yesterday’s gone, my heart will start beating
    It’s tomorrow, my tears will stop bleeding
    Today is here, What’s it all about?
    I have you to come home to…

From Across the stars in the sky… (fades to end…)

With the final chord the strings of the 12 string gently fall silent.

Mwah!
    Az.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Looking at Brendy and smile…..
    “you want your sword back!? mmmmh, you have to win it in a game……you choose which one and the rules and if you win i will give it back to you and do whatever you want for the rest of the night. but if i win, you have to go on stage and strip for us! did you think you are strong enough to accept this bet!?”
    an evil and malicious smirk rise on my face, waiting for her answer

Bear
    Participant

I squinch in response to Brandy's tease,… muttering “Real men wear Pink”  as she shashay's off… glance to the side at a young buck smiling smugly  amused at Barndy's taunt at my expense. . 

“Watchca you looking at puppy dog ?” Puffing my chest out  “Maybe… I do want to rope in an untamed colt like you and break him … ”  I give him a glaring staredown until he glances away.

Then reach down and grab the  biolermaker sitting on the bar and flag the bar maid, ordering  a drink for him…which should make him doubly nervous…”Besides…finding the right one who does look better in pink is half the fun… could be you bucko…”

I wander off, leaving those words behind me, half wanting to catch the expression when on him when that drink arrives… but knowing better. there on the dance floor and catch sight of that pretty lady in the club dress, timing the moment I cut in, grab Adera's hand and spin her slow into my arms as the music starts, moving with her to the rythmn of the music across the dance floor. The sly grin on my face as I add a bit moot to  the moment “May I have this dance?”

The sparkle in her eye says enough and we move in an odd combination of two step,.. with a bit of a tango thrown in…just because I love the hip contact… and any chance to tease in the moment. spin slowly as I look down on her. “You know there is a dress code here… you need something… hmmm….” I take the pink cowboy hat and place it on her.

“Better, much better…” then move again to the beat… at last spinning her slow into the arms of a younger buck before taking my leave.

I nervously glance around for my own hat… eying it still secured on Brandy's head. I need to keep an eye on that.  I sense evil designs in that one. Clueless as to her intent…and with so many pretty stetsons about, I worry that my hat will be carelessly tossed off to the side. Ratty old thing that it is… it is my pride. and joy.

Eying Pachacuti… hmm test old skills? Bear on bear action… I shake that thought off. Not on these knees a good cross wind in this moment would topple me over. Hard enough to avoid the bull. Boileermakers, bars  and bulls are a dangerous combination…especially when the testerone levels are challenged.

Now the pool tables in back… hmmm… there's an idea.

jayc
    Participant

I spot Stone pondering the the Jukebox. i approach her from behind  my hands grab her waist and i  rest my head on her shoulder. may i have this dance? i suggest i song and lead her  out on the dance floor for a slow dance. Eric Clapton begins to play and a few more couples join us

Wonderful Tonight”

It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
    She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
    And then she asks me, “Do I look all right?”
    And I say, “Yes, you look wonderful tonight.”

We go to a party and everyone turns to see
    This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
    And then she asks me, “Do you feel all right?”
    And I say, “Yes, I feel wonderful tonight.”

I feel wonderful because I see
    The love light in your eyes.
    And the wonder of it all
    Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.

It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head,
    So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed.
    And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,
    I say, “My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
    Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight

Brandybee
    Participant

As I look  at  HB, I see the wicked glint in her eye and for a fleeting moment I see a red  dragon upon her shoulder.. In the blink of an eye, it is gone ..mmm that tea must have been stronger than I thought, I shake my head to return my senses ..  mmm … maybe next time .. I should try honey in it .. grimacing…

I look up and smile at Hentai's challenge …  ” mmm Well it is a great sword and I do want it back …  I accept your offer.  The game … is …

Who can stay on the bucking bronco the longest.

If I do, you return my sword  and  draw me two pictures .. one will be a sign for the  Bar & Grill, the other .. I will tell you the subject later on.. and on your profile    ENGLISH FOOD TASTES BETTER THAN ITALIAN  for a week.

If you win, I will do as you ask  ( gulping… I soooo cannot lose this challenge )  I stare her in the eyes … no weakness seen.. only defiance.

JD will operate the bull …   and … Lover  can time our performances.    Do you agree the terms ?  “

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I look at Brandy's eyes…..yes, i see the fire of the knight lighting up stronger: the old defeat don't had domed it and it still burning deeply in her.

“mmmh, dunno what did you have in mind for the second picture, but it sound interessing…….it's a deal, Brandy!”

I smirk at her and she answer me whit an evil sight.  “this is the brandy i know” i think “fierce and ready to engage a battle or a simple game!”

“ok, then……ledies first….did you feel ready!?”

Lover
    Participant

I come back on stage… “Now there is another wonderful act… I don't wanna talk too much but you must have seen it. No, you don't just SEE it… you have to experience it. It's unique – most of you never have seen it before. Is it art? Yes it is.Is it erotic? Ooooh yessss it is. It is fun? Yes.. perhpas it's not big fun for the persons in the front..hehe… but for the rest of us.

We need a second of silence please. And no lights… darkness…

In the background there is a big glass , big enough to dance inside. It's filled with champagne

glasv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Now let me proudly present you…….. big applaud….. for the one and only “BLUE”

james_dean
    Participant

I've been running maintenance on the bull after Tights 4 second ride.  “Sorry dude, I was just carrying through with a..  um.. request that was made”  You see, here on the controls, there is the “Full Throttle” speed..  well.. many people don't know it goes just a little past that.  Almost to a speed where the bull starts to break apart.  “One of your close friends, *might* have slipped me a bill or two, to see how fast it could go.  I won't spill any names for now, but I tend to get  kind of “talk-ity” after I've had a few too many.”  It's all in good clean fun.

A bull riding contest?  Now..  that.. sounds like fun.  Let's get it started!

tangoJane
    Participant

After a great first visit my self and Tango come back for a second visit and bring a good friend (All_for_you) Karen.
    We set at the same table as before so we can see the hole bar just as we all set Lover comes on stage and announces a new act to the stage.
    After half an hour of being spellbound the show ends to a room full of cheers and whistles.
    We send tango to the bar for some more drinks and he gets chatting with Brandy.
    i turn to Karen with a smile ” Have you seen who's at the bar”
    She turns and a big   comes across her face as she see who it is.
    Tango comes back with a smile on his face and gives us our drinks
    Karen with her Vodka & coke and me with my coke Tango sets with his beer.

JD take to the mike and announces the rodeo ball is open and ready to go
    Tight is first up and only lasts 5 seconds land hard and gets a big cheer.
    Karen looks over as Tight gets back to his feet and then sets back down
    JD asks is there anyone out there to beat that time ??
    I turn to Tango and say”your turn”
    He looks at me eyes wide and say's “ok then”
    I shout over to JD  “Tango's up next JD”
    we all cheer as he gets up and takes his shirt off and walks over to the ball twisting his head from side to side. he gets to the ball and looks up at JD we watch him grab the handle and jumps on its back he looks over at JD and nods his head
    The BALL spines and twists then bucks him off hard. We all turn to JD and wait for the time “12 seconds hahaha you can try again later”
    Tango gets up shacks his head and put a hand up to thank the cheers
    he sets back and downs his beer in one
    Karen say's ” you wont anuther one”and smiles  she gets up and walks over to the bar and stands right next to Tight.
    I turn to Tango and nod my head in there direction he smiles and say's “looks like I will be getting that beer”
    we set and watch more victims for JD ball cheering each one on and off the ball

james_dean
    Participant

Taking a break from the bull.. I jump on stage and step back up to the mic..  *tap tap..  “How does Brandy hold her liquor?” 

“By his ears”  LOL..  Winking at Brandy, I jump down..  sign up for the free beer and food.. I mean, the work on the firepit in the back.  “I'll be in the back if anybody wants to ride the bull”

Brandybee
    Participant

“ARHHhhhh, “  I groan at JD’s joke but I can’t help but laugh at his quip …  I shake my head at him and blow a kiss in his direction.

I see Bear head to the back pool room  …  now that could be interesting…  think that’s where Christie has stored a few of her …items .
    I see Christie has noticed him too and we grin at each other across the room.  She approaches Adera and I see her suddenly smile at Christi’s words.

Blu seems busy doing an amazingly sexy, erotic dance on stage. She is enthralling, even Covems is transfixed on her.  The lighting showing her sensuous curves and the champagne glistening on her skin is a vision to behold in the giant semi globe.  I never knew you could even bend like that..  mmm  If I lose my bet, I’ll have some living up to do  to match that performance…

I nod to Stone to indicate I wanted her in the pool room with Pachi and her flute.  Christi and Adera have already clocked me going that way.

Bear’s bending over the table taking practice shots, the room empty but for him … his tightly toned ass displayed in my direction. I take a moment to admire, muscular thighs, calves, trim waist, broad shoulders,  biceps … leaning against the door jam … mmm…  certainly a fine specimen.  The red ball hits the corner pocket and he breaks into my thoughts…

“ You looked enough yet? “  not even breaking off to look as he eyes another ball to shoot. His sixth sense is amazing, probably the untamed animal within…

I  smile, cocking my head to one side,  carrying on my appraisal  “ No not yet … “

He chuckles .. “ So what you got in mind for the return of my hat?”

I slowly and reluctantly move,  after one last lingering look… and  pick up a pool cue and chalk the end,  “Best of three ?  “

A slow smile forms on his mouth,  “ Seems a bit too easy to me”

“ You think?  You haven’t asked what I get yet if I win…. “

“ You won’t “  He grinned .    I nod smiling ….  the arrogance of the man so dammed attractive…..

He sets the balls up ….  The games about to begin ….

Covems
    Participant

I love to use my hands… build things.  Heading out to help with the firepit.

“Princess Miriabele helped free the Rabbit Emperor from the traps of Farmer MacKenzie.  Then she got the rabbits to help defend MacKenzie's farm from the evil trolls.”  I say to no one.  “But it was the Battle of Heather Clearing against the trolls and Pyrates where she really shone.” 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Seems like all the customers are fashinating from the show of Blue and i can't deny it is…….her sinuos body is now shining thanks to the champagne drops, who cover her skin and her red head are dancing in the air like snakes at every move she makes. Man she is really born to ipnotize peoples whit her sexy and charming body…..and of course her erotic appeal really help her!

No matter gender….men, women……everyone are staring at her, exploring every inch of her body, and of course i'm doing the same…..she is really grown from the first time she had enter in the bar….eh eh!

but now i had to focus on the contest whit Brendy….”hey, someone had seen JD!? i need a little of practice!”

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.