Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    All_for_you
    Participant

As my King moves us to the back of the bar and puts me against a pier. He holds me tight against it and we kiss again he parting my legs with his knee
    I open them for him and hold him tight I break our kiss and whisper in my Kings ear “I'm yours My King I will do as you wish and will do it willingly and freely” I move back and we kiss again.

sexilicious
    Participant

Looking over in a moment of passion I see JD sitting down still recovering from passing out and remember just how naughty I was before coming to the table here.
    ………..

After seeing JD pass out as I was walking around, I headed over and helped get him comfortable as he was out. Placing a soft pillow that was brought under his head, I couldn't help but feel naughty. Leaning in, I give him a sweet kiss on the cheek then slides my tongue down his jaw. Moving up slightly, I press a small kiss to his lips.

Sliding my hands under his top, I begin to rub his muscles all over his chest and stomach. Lifting his shirt up higher and higher, I lean down and with small kisses cover his chest and stomach. Rubbing my head softly against his stomach, I continue rubbing his chest twirling my fingers around and around getting smaller and smaller in motions.

Feeling that his clothes weren't loose enough for passing out, I undo his pants and slides the clothing down a bit towards his knees exposing his cock to my view. Rubbing down his body with mine, I lay down in between his legs and start to lick his balls. Then my lips gradually move up sliding along the length of his shaft and onto his head sliding around and around the tip.

Placing my mouth around the head, I slowly take his cock into my mouth little by little. Slowly bobs up and down JD's cock, I rub my finger along his thigh and around his balls. Cupping them and slowly massages them, I take my mouth off and drape my hair over his body and moves up and down. Seeing some small movements, I quickly put his pants back in place and redo his shirt as best I can.

Heading over to the bar, I ask for some coffee for JD and brings it back. Trying to keep the grin from not being too big, I hand the mug to JD. “Welcome back to the land of the conscience!” When JD said that he was a bit surprised at not being more undressed, I softly giggle and glance over at Brandy who also helped JD out a bit. We wink at each other and separate ways.
    ……….

Catching JD's eyes, I wink and motion towards the table where the group of us are still playing. While having his eyes on me, I trail my hand around my chest and draw closer circles towards the nipple. Reaching the nipple, I pull it out and look at JD. Pulling it more towards his direction in offering, I wink again at him. Rubbing my fingers on up around the neck, I place my finger in my mouth and suck on it gently making sure I have JD's eyes on me the entire time.

With the change of tables that had happened, I keep pushing my pussy more and more out searching more for that touch of Covems mouth and tongue. Sliding the other hand down my body, I rub the clit in motion with the finger in my mouth producing more liquid that slides out from my pussy.

Brandybee
    Participant

JD had too much to drink throughout the night and I had to get the dwarves to carry him through to the pool room to sleep it off.  I go to check on him, seeing  sexilious creeping out before joining her friends on the rotating table. 

“You got smelling salts? “ She asks,  I nod grinning. “Its about time we woke our JD up”

We both return to the pool room and I gently waver the salts under his nose. He wakes up slowly, Looking a bit dazed.

“ Hey, welcome back to the living” I tell him.  He notices his clothes are undone a bit.   He looks at me & Sexi wondering who..
    Sexi and I wink at each other to keep JD wondering.  Lol

“Come on,”  I say to him, “ Nothing like the hair of a dog to get you going again “

We walk out to the bar. Sexi  joins the rotating table to enjoy. 

J D and I move to the bar, ssgt & Skydance joins us,  “ Tea please Joe, and whatever these guys are having, Sky yours in on the house girl – welcome”
    Both the guys & Sky  look over to the table and watch Sexi’s nipple display with interest….

I see Stone  & Jayc,  “ Hey congrats girl”  She looks at me puzzled. I grin and go ring the bar bell, not helping JD’s head.

“  Hey Folks, Stone’s made Junior Member  on Forum. Congrats to making  a little over 50 posts “  I raise my cup of tea to her grinning.

james_dean
    Participant

I sip my tea while standing at the bar, trying to collect my thoughts.  I look over to the rotating table and Sexilicious is already on it.  She is looking at me.. giving me that “come hither” look.  I smile and wink at her.  I walk behind the bar, looking for a few things.  I grab the chocolate syrup from the bottom shelf and the whipped cream can from the mini-fridge and walk over to where the hors d'oeuvres are being served.

“Ah, there is still some fruit left” I murmur as I look into the nicely carved shell of a watermelon.  It makes a perfect bowl for serving fruit salad.  I tuck the can of whipped cream and the  bottle of syrup under my arm and lift the watermelon bowl from the table, silver serving spoon and all.  I walk towards the table where Sexi is laying.  She eyes me with that wanton look.  I am thinking… “Dessert is now being served…  this is going to be fun!”

TightFit74
    Participant

My eyes lock in with the beautiful eyes of my princess and with a smile on my face, I start to sink down my knees while my lips travel down her cheek, her neck, over her chest down to her belly. I brush my face against her gown while my hands slide underneath the skirt and slowly start to lift the fabric, exposing her naked lower body. The sweet scent of her excitement escapes and invades my nose

Drawn in by her sweet scent, I push my face against her pelvis and drag my tongue down her soft skin, find the soft lips of her sex and kiss her intimately. Slowly I run my tongue over her pussy lips, collecting the frist droplets of her nectar, allowing me a first taste of her desire, then dive in with a rolling push, spreading her entrance open and pressing my lips against the petals of her sex.

In the background I hear the laughter and munching sounds as 4 girls are spun around on a table and end up with different guys each spin. But I am lost between the soft thighs of my princess, hooked on the sweet taste of her desrie, the feel and touch of her velvet opening, the warmth and promises her center emits. I can’t help but to suck my mouth against her opening and devour her sweet pussy. But then I feel her body move and twitch and hear the sweet, hesitant voice of my princess.

“My King, will you take me to that table?”

For a moment I look up, gazing at her, not understanding. Then i turn my head as her hands guide me and I see the guys just diving in on the girls that are presented before them. With a grin on my face I look up.

“Ofcourse princess, just know that i will be the one that gets all of you.. You’re all for me…”

sexilicious
    Participant

Seeing JD wink at me, I can't help but continue to tempt him with my naughty playing as Covems continues to keep me so horny by drinking up that delicious nectar down below. My eyes stay on JD as he moves behind the bar and grabs a couple things. Seeing him grab the whip cream, chocolate, and assorted fruit in the fruit bowl, I can't help but lick my lips at the thought of such tasty food and sexual fun combined.

JD is walking towards me, and I smile at him pleased to see him coming to join the little group orgy that is beginning to form on the table. Patting the middle section by my head, “Why don't you hop up here JD and have all 3 of us to play with that delicious stuff you brought with you, and I'm sure the guys would love a bit of that yummy food stuff too.” Wonders silently in my head, I sure hope there is enough to go around. Smacking lips, especially when it is the girls turn to do some tasting.

mrsexlover
    Participant

I smile as i see JD approach with his food items. mmmmm just what we need to have more fun and Dutchess is thinking the same as she winks to JD for the syrup and cream.

Then is see Thight bringing his princess to the table as well. Welcome to you both enjoy our party here at the table of fun.

I turn back to Dutch and see here boobs covered in chocolate and whip cream, i bend forward and start licking and sucking these wonders of nature pointing straight at me and now even more delicous as before.

jayc
    Participant

I aproach the bar to show everyone the painting that was left in the office. comparing the old photo of the Grills to the painting we marvel at the likeness. “hey Brandy i would like to hang this above the stage, and have Covems make a plaque ”

THE DORIS BAR MEMORIAL STAGE

Thom
    Participant

“Gosh Mollie, that feels so good!” I say while enjoying her soft hand and smooth tongue. My pelvis starts thrusting slowly.

My fingers begin stroking her inner thighs and moving towards the center untill I finally feel the warmth of her womanhood.

Two fingers sliding across her lips and slowly gently moving them apart so my middle finger feels her wet and warm vulva.

Gently my middlefinger slides inside …

ssgt
    Participant

After the lovely Miss Sky finishes her drink I reach out my hand.  Please lets walk over to the bar and say hi to the gang there.  Im sure they would like to meet you.”    We walk to the bar slowly as Shy walks in a slow sensual motion.  Her breast bouncing with each step, trying to escape from here top.

Brandy greets us at the bar.  “Hi Shy, welcome to the bar.”  “Thank you seems to be a very interesting place” she laughs.  Sky says “Hi” to JD and old Joe.  We look around and see a nice crowd at the table.  Sexilicious is putting on as nice show as everyone is watching.  Jd in particular,

“Would you like to dance” I ask Sky.  She says “I would love to.”  I put my arm around her and we move to the dance floor.  I tell her i am glad to she her.  “Shut up” she laughs ” and kiss me.”  I pull he close and our lips meet.  She smells of rose pedals.  I suck om her bottom lip as my hands gently caresses her back.  Moving up and down with the beat of the music.  my tongue parts her lips and dances inside with hers.  I pull her closer my and hers becoming as one.

I look into her eyes, god you could get lost in the beauty and seductiveness of her inner spirit.  “How do you like it here” I ask.  Hold onto her not wanting to let her go.

Kingdustin
    Participant

As every suggested here I am Achat Bar & Grill. Greeting, hows its every one? as you can tell I am indeed new. join the forum 3 days ago I
    think. I have all ready taken part in many topic and start few my self. I hope I have long and friendly relationship with every one here. I look forward to chatting and discussing any topic or just siting back having fun laughing and enjoy nice cold one with soon to be Great Friends.

sincerely
    Dustin

CHEERS !!!!

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome to the Bar & Grill Kingdustin
    hope you like it here and get to know us all and then have same fun.
    Go see BrandyBee or Stone and get your free drink first one is always on the house

sexilicious
    Participant

greetings and welcome Kingdustin. Glad to see that you are finding your way around the forum

Kingdustin
    Participant

Thanks for the greeting i do hope to be a valued friend to all

If you don't mind I could go for Large Ice Brandy with little honey.

The good stuff please

Brandybee
    Participant

I laugh at JD when I see the pudding dish,  well desert is normally served on the rotating pleasure table which is certainly starting to get very busy, as Tight & All_For_You join in the fun.

Ssgt leaves with Sky heading for the dance floor. I carry on sipping my tea and Jayc  suddenly appears with a beautiful portrait of the Ballroom couple of the day – Doris & Stanley.

He suggests  putting it above the stage – the new aptly named  THE DORIS BAR MEMORIAL STAGE.  I nod, “Thats just the perfect place & name for the stage. I think they would like that,  I'm sure Covem's will agree, ”  looking over at the table , ” Maybe when he's less errr… busy “

I chat with people at the bar, when a new face walks in,  ” Well Hi KingDustin, welcome to the AB&G …. Joe, set this guy up with a Brandy, Ice & honey on the house”  I turn back to him raising my cup of fine English tea in toast.  ” Its all fun here, maybe when JD has finished at the table, you may want to try the mechanical bull,  or maybe when Covems has finished at the same table – You may like to wrestle the dwarfs in the pudding pit ..or even have a go at singing at the open mic on stage ..

” Oh by the way –  have you heard the news –  the erotic contest story 3 – Time Travel  stories are published for reading and voting for your favourite.  I tell you they are hot hot hot and you really should check them out”   

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events  / Contests  /  Time travel, The stories.

There are 11 short stories in total as you scroll down, all published by the Contest Manager, Tightfit74. Please take your time to read & vote for the one you like best. The stories are written by members for members and your vote shows support for their efforts. The authors will be published after the voting closes  😮  Thank you for taking time out to read & vote. It is appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.