Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    Kingdustin
    Participant

CHEERS TO EVERY ONE !!!, thank for the Drink BrandyBee

jayc
    Participant

stepping behind the bar i pour myself a coffee and refill Brandy's tea  and join her at the Bar. we look at all the pics from the halloween party and try and decide which ones for the Bar photo board. i spot a new face and introduce my self to Dustin and welcome him to our home away from home. i look over  at the events board and its empty. ringing the bar bell i get the patrons attention. “the halloween party was a rousing sucess but i have noticed no new ideas for our next bar event. so lets give it some thought and post your ideas on the even board”. smiling  “one more thing………..the owner of this establishment has been named a moderator for the forum, lets give Brandy  a big hand and the next round is on the house”

tangoracer
    Participant

Congrats to Brandy 
    And let the fun keep going 

Lover
    Participant

I smile to Stone and raise my glass “Delayed congrats for being juinior member ” Then I turn to Brandy “Cheers new partner! You also may have one drink. Then… don't forget your job .”
    I laugh… “But not tonight.”

I get up and enter the stage. Take the mic, look to the band, nod and scream

“AAAAAARRREEEE YYYOOOOUUU RRRREEEEAAADDDDDYYYY?”

Man what in the world is happening down
    At the end of the hall?
    I don't have a clue?
    Let's check this thing out!

What is happening here
    Something's going on that's not quite clear
    Somebody turn on the lights
    We're gonna have a party
    It's starting tonight

Oh, what a feeling
    When we're dancing on the ceiling
    Oh, what a feeling

The room is hot and that's good
    Some of my friends came by from the neighborhood
    The people startin' a climb the walls
    Ooh it looks like everybody is having a ball

Oh, what a feeling
    Oh, what a feeling
    Oh, what a feeling
    Oh, what a feeling

Come on!

Everybody start to lose control
    When the music is right
    If you see somebody hangin' around
    Don't get uptight
    The only thing we want to do tonight
    Is go 'round and 'round
    And turn upside down
    Come on! Let's get down!

So come on! Let's get loose
    Don't hold back
    'Cause ain't no use
    Hard to keep your feet on the ground
    'Cause when we like to party
    We only want to get down

Oh, what a feeling
    Oh, what a feeling
    Oh, what a feeling
    Oh, what a feeling

Say what?
    Can't stop now
    Just getting started
    Everybody clap your hands
    Come on
    Everybody let's dance

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
    Oh, what a feeling
    Oh, what a feeling
    Oh, what a feeling
    Baby, baby
    We gonna dance all night
    Till the broad daylight
    Keep on movin', keep on groovin'
    Oh yeah
    Oh, what a feeling

Oh, what a feeling
    When we're dancing on the ceiling…

Afterwards I go back to the bar, taking place beside Marilyn and say “Sorry, sometimes I can't control myself. You will notice this later too.”

ssgt
    Participant

I finish my dance with Sky.  I walk over to Brandy.  “boss I just cant do the chair anymore.  Dont feel like I fit in working here,  So i will be leaving now,  Tell Stone and Jayc I said goodbye.”  I take Skys hand look into her eyes and kiss her.  “Think I could ride bitch on your bike?She laughs.  “Where you want to go?”  “Any place as long as I am with you”

We walk to the door, I turn around an take on more look at the place.  Everyone is drinking and having fun.  Sky looks at me.  “you know your are going to miss this place,  especially Brandy”  “I know but i will get over it”  I take my hat and throw it in the air, look and her “Lets leave this place behind”

Covems
    Participant

Sexilicious, this is like a dream come true!  My fingers sink into her skin as my hands grasp her hips, my head burrows down. I feel her body come towards me as her pelvis tilts to meet my tongue, to meet the feeling that's making her body shiver, her nipples hard and that has her moaning deep and strong.

With every lick and flick of my tongue her pussy grinds into my face, wanting more of my mouth. I can feel the wetness on my face smearing onto her thighs.

My head goes a bit lower, my tongue thrusting in her, lapping up her juices, enjoying the taste of her sweet pussy, my hand has moved over from her hip, my finger is circling her clit, not daring to touch it but just teasing her with the feeling of pressure all around it and knowing she is getting so close.

I watch her body react to every slight touch I give her. The feelings that go through my body, the way my skin comes alive, how every nerve reacts to how her body reacts to my touch.  I look up without stopping, watching her body as she is sprawled across the table

There she is, legs spread, thighs resting on the table, my head between her legs, one hand still teasing her pussy whilst the other is now gliding down her thigh with a feather light touch.

Her heat feels so good, I keep thrusting my tongue in her pussy, then licking just the outside of her where the juices have leaked, I enjoy the taste of her, and the feelings of her body below my head as I continue to let my tongue tease the most sensitive part of her pussy and watch how it makes her react, not only with her grinding her hips into my head deeper but also the non stop flowing of the wetness between her legs that I just keeps licking.

Her breathing becomes so heavy and rapid I know she's going to pop. I move my head slightly upwards, and bring my tongue up in one long stroke and lick at her clit hard, and fast.

My hands are back round her hips, my fingers gripping her so tightly, I’m not letting her go. My tongue against her clit, my lips pushed against her skin, my head literally burying itself in between her legs, the feeling of knowing she’s about to give me a mouthful of her hot sticky sweet cum, her hand goes to the back of my head, I’ve worked for this so I deserve to feel what I’ve done to her as she closes her eyes and lets her body go, feeling the sensations rise from her, the gasps and moans escaping her mouth, her hips bucking as she comes, pulling on my hair, and I am enjoying every second of her orgasm.

sexilicious
    Participant

Smiles down at Covems as he declares that it is a dream come true. Giving a small wink, “How do you know you aren't dreaming?” The next moment I feel his breath down on my pussy and moan as he has to smell clearly how aroused I am from the playing that has happened already. My mind cannot escape all the naughty thoughts of what could come either.  Maybe there will be others who join or maybe the people here will do all kinds of wonderful naughty things to make us all so wet and sweaty by the end. My body is so ready for anything, and I can feel how tight my nipples are becoming. His breath feels so good on me down there where I lift my body up towards his face searching for contact.

Arching into his mouth as much as I can, I continually smear the wetness that is pouring out of me little by little onto him which then finds its way onto me again, so we both are getting soaked in my juices.  I then feel his tongue slide into the tight canal of my pussy, and his fingers circling around the clit but refusing to touch. I start to circle my hips trying to get him to touch the clit which is burning in need for someone to touch it.

Covems continues to tease my pussy, but then he starts sliding his other hand up and down my thigh lightly making me shiver with more desire. I continue to wiggle against his tongue and hands feeling that desire build and build inside. Moaning loudly, I rock faster against his tongue seeking that orgasm that is building higher and hotter than ever. He starts to lick fast and hard against my clit and holds me still with his hands not letting me escape his touch.

Feeling the feelings rise even higher, I reach down and grab his head and hold it close to my pussy preventing him from backing away when I'm so close to cumming. Loving the feel of his tongue on me, my eyes drift shut enjoying the feel of his tongue licking me over and over.  Finally, the orgasm breaks free making me clench my toes and pull on his hair as my body bucks against him and his never ceasing licking on my clit. Screaming loudly as it passes through me, my voice is heard throughout the bar and grill, and when i run out of breath, I gasp in some more and keep screaming until the orgasm ceases.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Tango's kiss cut my breath and when his lips move away from mine, all i can do is licking my lips slowly tasting the flavor he had left on them.
    But more tikling for my mind are his words…“I'm up for any sort of dance you want”…..i clutch him tight with my legs and push him closed to me, just to be sure he can't run away from me.

“Did you think you can tame a dragon, Tango!? you know, we can be really voluptuous….”

He stare at me with a sospicious look, but when i lay my back on the table, in his eyes i see a sparkle lighting him up. he bend over me slowly, moving his hands on my naked leg exposed by the left slit of my dress. His movement is firm and sensula,his hand know well where to touch women leg to make them melt under it and i'm not exception to it…..i softly moan at his touch and i can feel my exciting grown while his hand is moving up to my thigh.
    I can read the surprise in his eyes when he found something was missing under my dress…..but surprise leave space to a mischievous smile, clear sign he appreciated the fact i'm not wearing any panties now. His hand slide on my bum cheek squeezing it strongly till the point i feel a little lost in the pleasure Tango had just start giving me.

I look in his eyes, concious this is just the begin….a really nice begin to be honest and i'm sure he is enjoing it too, cause i can feel something growing hard pressed on my belly. With my fake clawed hand, i press his body closed to mine to feel the sensation of his growing dick more intensely, till the the point i can't hide to myself how badly i'd want to taste it right now, but the sensations Tango is giving me are too pleasant to stop him.
    When i look again at his eyes, i don't see the usual Tango and not even the submissive one i had seen at the Ice House party…..the one i see in front of me is an half awaken beast who is hunting his prey and i love to be that one!

“Mmmhhm, that's a nice surprise, Tango….maybe you are really able to tame me tonight….”

I close my eyes and let him kiss my neck….frantically, maiby a bit obsessively…..but that is what i'm looking for tonight!

tangoracer
    Participant

Braking my lust full kiss with HB I go to move back to Eva but a Quick leg wraps around me and pulles me back to HB
    Standing back face to face again with her

“Did you think you can tame a dragon, Tango!? you know, we can be really voluptuous….” She whisper in my ear.

With a sospicious look I stare into her eyes. HB slowly lower herself back onto the table looking down on her a smile crosses my face leaning down over her body as I do I firmly move my and slowly up over her naked leg moving higher up her thigh. Firmly just at the right point i give a little squeeze. soft moan leaves the soft lips of HB. Hearing her reaction to my touch I move higher and let more of my wight rust down onto HB Letting her feel the growing hardness pushing into her belly.

Moving my hand higher up her thigh and onto her naked butt with a mischievius smile I look at down at HB I squeeze her cheek hard letting my finger move between them as i do.

Feeling the beast awaken deep with in me, I gaze down down and see the pleasure in her face as she closes her eyes. As she does she tilts her head back, seeing her exposed neck i dive in and start to kiss it frantically…

Kissing my over her neck and up to her ear lob sucking on it hard. Taking a deep breath of her sent it fuels the fire deep inside me.

Moving my hand on her sweet ass I let my fingers run along and over her sweet magic star stopping and running a finger around it. My heart beats faster as the fire burns hotter. Kissing my way down from her ear I berry my face into her cleavage. Using my free hand placing it firmly on her breast I pull her corset to one side and suck hard on her exposed nipple. Feeling it harden in my lips I nibble on it letting my teeth hold her nipple as i pull on it .

Moving down over her body kiss down over her belly. with my free hand i reach down and take hold of her covered leg firmly I run my hand up her leg bring her dress up with it. My hand moves higher and my head moves down moving up her inner thigh moving higher right up into her grown.

MMMM Looking up at her face her eyes are still closed and and soft moans leaving her lips

Lifting her dress up to uncover her grown I take hold of her balls gently and lower my mouth down over her hard cock taking it deep into my mouth I suck on it hard.

Kingdustin
    Participant

I emerge from the shadow of the bar, siting down at nearest table with my Drink in hand. I look around the bar seeing the excitement, I think to my self this is truly a place of madness. It bring a wicked Grin to my face as I empty my mug…..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

His ands and lips all over my body are driving me crazy…….chills are running wild under my skin and rise the fire of lust who slept inside me and the way he tease me with his fingers make me moan more and loudly. And he had noticed it, cause the movement of his hands is getting faster and the  grip of his lips on my nipple stroger to the point it hurt me a little, but in my mind and in my body that small pain turn immidiatly in a strong excitement!

And i know usually surprise never come alone…..all my self is abandoned to the strong emotions Tango is giving me, when his hand suddenly take hold my balls, surprising me.

“He is not going to do that….” i think to my self, when i feel his arm lips wrapping my cock and he begin to suck it. I wasn't expecting it and a groan came out of my mouth, cutting my breath for an endless moment: i arch my back enjoying the pleasure his mouth is giving me. I would like to scream out the pleasure he's giving me, but at last only a strange rattle came out.
    His mouth is warm and wet and my cock slide deeper inside it till more then half of it goes in……instinctively i grab his nape with my clawed hand and push his head along my hard shaft making him gasp. He try to get free from my grip but he can't….instead of rebelling again, he makes my hand leading him and i can't deny i love the way he's sucking my cock now.

When he increse the rythm, i leave his head free to enjoy this pleasure completely, leaving my self in his hands. While he suck my cock, i can feel his hands caressing mt thigh and my bum……they are wild, sometimes a little rough…..but i like it, i want it this way tonight, cause tonight i had free my wicked side and i know the only way to satisfed it is fulfill its darkest desires. And i know it want someone who can tame its…..take the full controll of it and, why not, submt it!

And Tango had find out how to do it…..he's heading my deepest lust and he is driving me to a great pleasure with his mouth right now!
    With the few breath i have in my body, i try to speak him

“You can do to me everything you want tonight…..i'm all your!”

He grin at my words, or this is the impression he give to me……i'm so close to cum and i can't concentrate so much on what's going on around me…..all i can sense is the fire rising in me and pushing me near to explode! I'll try to hold a scream of pleasure covering my mouth with my hands, while my cock is getting to expolde in Tango's mouth…..

tangoracer
    Participant

As I take HB's cock into my mouth i hear her at a sharp breath as the surprise of what i had just done.

Taking her deeper into my mouth letting my tongue run around her shaft as i move up and down slowly feeling her grow harder as I slowly tease and suck her shaft. Starting to move my head faster as i feel HB arch her back as the the she enjoys the pleasure I'm giving her. Moving faster and twisting my head as I suck on her length letting her length all most right out of my mouth then taking more the half back it.

The feeling gets to much for HB she grabs my head with her clawed hand and pushes me down hard making me take her right into my throat I gag a little and try to pull away she holds me tight to stop me. With her taking control of my head movement her moans grow loader with the feel of my mouth around her twitching shaft. feeling her twitch in my my mouth I increase my speed my twists and running my tongue all over and around her twitching shaft. I move my hands firmly on her thigh and bum letting my fingers rub over her tight entrance and putting a little pressure on it.

As I do “You can do to me everything you want tonight…..i'm all your!” I hear HB gasp

She throws her head back as her body bucks as her COCK twitches and explode deep in my mouth I suck down hard as hes shouts her load over and over into my mouth.

MMMMMMM I swallow some and keep same in my mouth as i keep sucking and squeezing her ball and sucking her hard milking every last drop off her sweet come out of her.

Lifting my mouth form her sweet cock I raise up over her and kiss her with all the lust and passion that was burning inside me letting her taste her own come from my lips and tongue.

Lifting up off her just an inch or two I say ” Are you sure you want to give yourself to me tonight”

“Yes tonight I'm all yours” she pants.

Smiling down at her I move back and give her cock a little suck again. Licking down her shaft and down onto her balls taking one into my mouth and sucking it hard then switching it with the other one. moving my hands down her legs putting them behind her knees I lift them up and place her high heeled feet on my shoulders.

I stop sucking on her balls and move down running my tongue lower and over her little tight star, running my tongue around it getting it nice and wet. Putting a little pressure on it I let my tongue just open her star just a little. Her little stay is nice and wet I stand up keeping her feet on my shoulders and move in closer.

I lick my hand getting it nice and wet then rub it over my hard cock taking it in my hand I rub the tip of it over her tight entrance then move the tip right at the entrance and gently give my hips a slow push. Feeling her star open as i push against it the head of my cock opens her up and slides inside. I stop to let HB relax as she feels the size of my cock at her back entrance. Looking down at her.

“Is that nice” I ask.

jay9
    Participant

Running so late from work, i pull up in the car park, wheels skidding.

Jump into the back seat of the car and hurriedly slip out of my clothes and into my costume. Been so frantic this last week with work, can't even remember what day of the week it is …. That's it – done! I put on my overcoat over my costume and rush across the carpark to the Bar&Grill.

As I approach the front door, my heart is racing ….. can't believe I'm actually doing this.

Never done anything this bold before ….

Standing at the doors now, i take a few deep breaths …. take off my overcoat and drop it to the side. Determined to make a big entrance.

My hands sweaty, grab the door handles, one last breath and in one motion i throw the doors wide open and charge into the bar a few paces before stopping, strutting my pose boldly and singing out at the top of my voice ….. “TA DA”

Afraid to look around, i wait for the chorus of appreciation.

… nothing …

As i now look around, i see heads turning to look in my direction. Didn't expect the bar to be this full, thought there would only be a handful of people here. I hear giggles and then laughter coming from all corners of the room … looking around I'm confused. All sorts of strange costumes catch my eye, but not what i expected.

People now pointing and unashamedly laughing at me, as i retract my pose and slowly back away to the doors. Reaching my overcoat i quickly pull it on over my costume. Then fumbling for my mobile phone, i'm stressing as i fumble my way to the calendar. Looking up at the crowded room, begin to notice halloween signs hanging from the ceiling, starting to understand the weird range of costumes and how it all fits together now.

Where is that damn thing ….. ok, here we go. '9th December – Kazakhstani Swingers Club night at the Bar & Grill'.

I don't understand.

Oh shit, 9th of DECEMBER, not damn November!!! You idiot. How could you do this. I feel about 2 feet tall right now, just want to turn and leave ….. but figure, maybe i'll drown my embarassment at the bar instead. So i make a path straight to the bar and slide onto a stool, patiently waiting to be served. Can feel my cheeks blushing bright red.

29777.jpg

tangoracer
    Participant

As I stop and ask “Is that nice”Looking down into her eye. HB try's to speak but nothing comes out she nod's her head to answer
    me.
    As she nods her head she starts to move down my hard shaft ,Feeling her tightness around me. Letting out a small moan of my own as the warmth of her ass seround my shaft feeling her slide down to my waist. I wait just a few seconds to let her feel my hole length and girth deep inside her.

Slowly I pull myself about half way out then push it back in, Moving my hands onto her hips holding her legs up in front of me. Feeling the heat from her ass the beast takes over me and i start to push in and out of her sweet tight ass. I roll my hips pushing my hard shaft deep into her over and over.I start to grown with pleasure with ever thrust feeling this sweet ass around me. Looking down on her sweet face with her eyes close hearing her soft moans matching my thrusts.

I start to to move my hips more quickly and with a bet more force. I move my hands from her hips up onto her shoulders leaning down over her holding her firmly to stop her sliding on the table as i start to push harder and faster into her tight ass.

Leaning down over her i move in and kiss her lips her mouth opens and let my tongue in kissing her as I fuck her tight ass with her cock laying between us. As are bodies move against each other I can feel her cock growing harder again. Thrusting harder into her holding her shoulder tighter pulling her onto my thrusts. Breaking the lust full kiss looking down on her again the moans grow loader from her as I thrust harder.

Standing back up I start to slam in to my new lovers Ass hard and deep feeling her ass tighten and relax around my hard shaft with ever thrust

I feel the burning lust fill my body as the feeling grows deep with in me. My eyes are wide open and full of lust gritting my teeth hard and snarling up my face as the beast comes out of me. Putting my hands behind my prey's knees and push them up to her shoulders giving me total control of her. Her hips roll up just a bit letting me slam in deeper and harder.

Pulling my shaft right out and then slamming it right home again.

HB's eyes open wide as she feels my power as i slam into her over and over,looking down on her with my teeth showing as the beast is in full control of me. Hungry for it prey full of lust and desire.

Thrusting deep into her tight ass the burning is to much push my hips hard against her rolled up body my shaft SLAMS in to the hilt.

“AAAHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS GRRRRRRAAAA” I YELL

As the LUST explodes throw the beasts body and explodes deep in my prey's ass pumping load after load of hot cum deep deep inside her.
    Not stopping until every drop has been emptied into her.
    Keeping it berried deep with in her breathing hard as I try to catch my breath.
    “I'm not finished with you yet” I pant

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm here, lying on the table with my breath getting heavy…..the taste of my own cum still on my lips and Tango's hard rod partially inside me! Best scenario for a wild nigth at the B&G! His eyes are staring at me, giving me the time to get used to his rod dimension…..i had meet others big “guys” before, but last time i had a man inside was several days ago with Bear in his dungeon: a pleasant experience to be honest, but now i have the feeling this one will be great!

When he ask me “Is that nice” i can only nod at him, my voice wan't come out….i feel breathless but ready to receive all his hardness inside me and i want it so badly! Unable to speak, i'll try to find another way to make him understand i'm ready…..slowly, i move my body down to his waist, feeling his rod getting a little deeper and making me groan in a mix of pain and pleasure. The man who was so submissive few days ago in the Ice House is gonna have full control on me now…..and i'll gonna give all my self to him…..no matter whatever he gonna ask to me, cause i'm ready for everything tonight…..

My wicked side is now totally awaken and free to guide me in the deepest lusty side of my self. I had experienced it only one time before but it's something i can't easily forget: i had start to live by my own recently, some years ago, when i find out a chat and i join it. It was a pleasant and funny place and there were lot on nice people there and one in particular…..we spent more time chatting and, of course, doing something more…till the day i allow to share with him my mail. A fake one, of course, one i had set up just for that place and where, few minutes ago, i was able to see a pic of his naked whole body, except the head….that had surprise me and from that moment, things changes a little between us and in a better way!

Our meeting start to get hotter till the point we exchange few shoots of us…naked….and in some of them we both are playing with some toys! Our connection was strong and everytime we meet, was incredible till the point we was addicted to each other. We play sometimes like dom and sub in a light way, and we both enjoy it till one day, winning against my shyness, i ask him to play with his dildo and, with my surprise, ha had done it!

I was confused and excited at the same time and when he ask me to do something similar, i lost my self control and agree with it…..i was damn excited and the orgasm caught me really faster! It was good and i wasn't able to get that sensation out of my head for days! And when we meet again, even if he don't had ask something to me, my finger start to type franticly:

“I'm so horny…..did you like if i play with my didlo for you!?”

But to be true i had it right now in my hand….i was licking it, waiting for his answer and ready to enjoy the pleasure who will follow it. And i don't had wait so long for it…..he want it and that make me more horny: i was licking and suckying my dildo, but in my mind it was his cock…a cock ready to fulfil my ass! And it had done it….at the begin, i move it in and out slowly, but soon i was riding it wild till the point i need few minutes before an orgasm leave me strengthless.
    More intense date follow that, till, one day, he had to left the chat but, at this point, my wicked side was born and it's gonna stay inside me forever!

The strong feeling of those memories are now mixed with the one Tango is now giving to me: his rod is pumping hard in my ass and i can clearly feel him….my body is burning and writhing and i can't hold loudly groans of pleasure! Then, suddenly he explod inside me and his warm sperm is filling me, pervading my whole body and making me reach an higher sensation then evryone else: it awake the wild demon inside me, the one who want to enjoy any type of pleasure without no limits!

And Tango's words, arrived in the perfect moment:

“I'm not finished with you yet”

I grin at them…..or better say it was the demon the one who grin…..this is what the demon want and now i want it too!

“Can't wait to see what did you want to do to me…..”

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.